upgrade oracle 32-bit 9204 apps database to 64-bit 9207

I'am in the process of upgrading my 32-bit 9204 apps database to 64-bit
9207.

Just wanted to make sure i covered everything.

1) Install 9201 64-bit
2) apply 64bit 9207 on it.
3) Copy init.ora and orapwd file to new Oracle home
4) startup migrate (with _system_trig_enabled = FALSE)
5) run @utlip.sql
6) download patch 1994933 and run rmsro.sql, call rmsro.run(); &
invalidate.sql
7) create or replace java system;
8) @catpatch.sql
9) utlrp.sql
10) shutdown and restart (after removing  setting _system_trig_enabled
= TRUE)
10) copy appsutil from 32-bit 9204 to 64-bit 9207 home and run  perl
adcfgclone.pl dbTechStack

Did i miss any steps ?
Any redundant steps in there ?
Thanks & regards
srivenu

0
srivenu (188)

srivenu@hotmail.com wrote:
> I'am in the process of upgrading my 32-bit 9204 apps database to 64-bit
> 9207.
>
> Just wanted to make sure i covered everything.
>
> 1) Install 9201 64-bit
> 2) apply 64bit 9207 on it.
> 3) Copy init.ora and orapwd file to new Oracle home
> 4) startup migrate (with _system_trig_enabled = FALSE)
> 5) run @utlip.sql
> 6) download patch 1994933 and run rmsro.sql, call rmsro.run(); &
> invalidate.sql
> 7) create or replace java system;
> 8) @catpatch.sql
> 9) utlrp.sql
> 10) shutdown and restart (after removing  setting _system_trig_enabled
> = TRUE)
> 10) copy appsutil from 32-bit 9204 to 64-bit 9207 home and run  perl
> adcfgclone.pl dbTechStack
>
> Did i miss any steps ?
> Any redundant steps in there ?
> Thanks & regards
> srivenu

Point the application's shared library path (LD_LIBRARY_PATH and/or
SHLIB_PATH) at $ORACLE_HOME/lib32 instead of $ORACLE_HOME/lib.
I missed that.
Thanks & regards
srivenu

0
srivenu (188)

32 bit or 64 bit Oracle on 64 bit OS?
Hello, Currently our environment is on 10g Release 2, OS windows 2000/2003 standard edition 32 bit. We use shared server to take advantage of scalability and connecting maximum no of simultaneous connections to the database. Now we take advantage of memory beyond 4GB we are planning to check following. 64 bit Windows 2003 standard edition on AMD64/EM64T Servers. Do we need to install 64 bit Oracle as well? Do we need to reinstall Oracle clients with 64 bit installable if Oracle Server is upgraded to 64 bit? Is 32 bit Oracle is certified on 64 bit OS? Do we need to take care of any other issues? Kindly share your experiences and help me to get the answers of these questions. Thanks & Regards, Shailesh Can migrating to Linux will be better option than 64 bit Windows? Please let me know your opinion on this as well. Thanks & Regards, Shailesh Updated Subject. Comments embedded. Shailesh wrote: > Hello, > > Currently our environment is on 10g Release 2, OS windows 2000/2003 > standard edition 32 bit. We use shared server to take advantage of > scalability and connecting maximum no of simultaneous connections to > the database. Now we take advantage of memory beyond 4GB we are > planning to check following. > > 64 bit Windows 2003 standard edition on AMD64/EM64T Servers. > > Do we need to install 64 bit Oracle as well? Yes, 64 bit Oracle is required on 64 bit Windows. The 32 bit version of Oracle may work, but is not su...

Clone a 10gR2 database running on 64 bit server to 32 bit server
I Have to clone a 10gR2 database running on 64 bit server to 32 bit server. Details: we have HOT backup of last night. Database running on Red hat Linux 4. DB version : 10.2.0.2. Any suggestions are appreciated. is the oracle binary 32-bit or 64-bit ? regards srivenu On Sep 9, 11:27=A0am, sriv...@hotmail.com wrote: > is the oracle binary 32-bit or 64-bit ? > regards > srivenu The server has 32 bit binaries. On Sep 9, 12:32=A0pm, amr <maheshn...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Sep 9, 11:27=A0am, sriv...@hotmail.com wrote: > > > is the oracle binary 32-bit or 64-bit ? > > regards > > srivenu > > The server has 32 bit binaries. This is on the 64-bit machine? David Fitzjarrell On Sep 9, 10:32=A0am, amr <maheshn...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Sep 9, 11:27=A0am, sriv...@hotmail.com wrote: > > > is the oracle binary 32-bit or 64-bit ? > > regards > > srivenu > > The server has 32 bit binaries. Well, it could be out of date, but see metalink Note:62290.1 & 467676.1. I think the part about 32-bit not being supported on 64-bit might be right, judging from the certification matrix. But with linux, who knows what evil lurks in the machinations of men? And I could be wrong, not actually using linux now. Platforms that support both will say 64-bit only if 64-bit, but platforms that only support 64-bit won't say it, AFAIK (Note:119707.1). So, be explicit in how you know it is 32-bit, we might all learn ...

Oracle 64 bits and 32 bits oracle applications mix on same machine ?
We used to run solaris 2.6 (32 bits) and oracle 32 bits on older machines. I'm new in the 64 bits world on solaris. I just bought a new sun server (SPARC III) and I plan to run solaris 9 on it, in 64 bits mode, which I think is the default (Can anyone confirm this ?) Does anyone know if it is possible on the same server, which is running in solaris 64 bits mode, and oracle 64 bits version, to run other oracle apps in 32 bits mode ? For example, suppose I have an oracle 64 bits instance running on the server and I have some "legacy" oracle applications that were compiled in 32 bit mode running (Ex: webforms server, old OCI apps) and I don't have the source and I cannot recompile them. Would those 32 bits application run OK ? Also, I've heard that unless you REALLY NEED it (For HUGE SGA for example) you better stick with oracle 32 bits because it performs better. Is that true ? Thanks Without going into too much detail: 1. Install 64-bit Solaris. 2. You can run 32-bit Oracle on 64-bit Solaris...this is very very common. 3. There is no "32-bit" mode as far as Oracle is concerned. Just stick in the 32-bit version of the software, install, and do your work normally. Hope this helps. norwoodthree@my-deja.com (NorwoodThree) wrote in message news:<ba03e2c.0310311021.7c21ae21@posting.google.com>... > Without going into too much detail: > > 1. Install 64-bit Solaris. > 2. You can run 32-bit Oracle on 64-bit Solaris...t...

Oracle 8.1.7 32-Bit to Oracle 8.1.7 64-Bit
Hi I would much appreciate help We have a 150-200GB database on Oracle 8.1.7 which resides on a HP-UX 32-bit machine. We are upgrading the HP-UX machine to 64-Bit. Is the only way of extracting/inmporting the data via the exp/imp utitlity due to the change in bits? Is there any other way? Thanks Bob Bob wrote: > Hi I would much appreciate help > > We have a 150-200GB database on Oracle 8.1.7 which resides on a HP-UX > 32-bit machine. We are upgrading the HP-UX machine to 64-Bit. Hi, a) Do you want to upgrade Oracle-Software from 32bit to 64bit? On Solaris, I know 32bit Oracle-Software runs also on 64bit Solaris, but I don't know about HP-UX. b) If you want or have to switch to Oracle 64 bit, then use can use the new 64bit oracle software on the "old" database, but you have to recompile all PL/SQL-procedures, no more. No exp/imp is necessary. - install 64bit Oracle-Software in a new $ORACLE_HOME - switch all environments to 64bit oracle and use it now - sqlplus "/ as sysdba" sql> startup restrict sql> @?/rdbms/admin/utlirp; sql> shutdown immediate sql> startup sql> @?/rdbms/admin/utlrp; sql> exit; --> ready! Eberhard Eberhard Niendorf <eberhard.niendorf_schrott@t-online.de> wrote in message news:<cnt89j$uor$05$1@news.t-online.com>... > Bob wrote: > > > Hi I would much appreciate help > > > > We have a 150-200GB database on Oracle 8.1.7 which resid...

Installing 32-bit and 64-bit oracle client on windows 2003 Server
Hi, I am wondering if we could install 32-bit client of 10g release2 and 64-bit client of the same (allowing delphi 32-bit apps and some .net Windows services to connect to the oracle database server hosted on HP- UX running 64-bit mode. has anyone done this before? If so, can you please provide me some documentation of how to configure the same. Thanks in advance. Deepak. ...

Installing 32-bit and 64-bit oracle client on windows 2003 Server
Hi, I am wondering if we could install 32-bit client of 10g release2 and 64-bit client of the same (allowing delphi 32-bit apps and some .net Windows services to connect to the oracle database server hosted on HP- UX running 64-bit mode. has anyone done this before? If so, can you please provide me some documentation of how to configure the same. Thanks in advance. Deepak. ...

Installing 32-bit and 64-bit oracle client on windows 2003 Server
Hi, I am wondering if we could install 32-bit client of 10g release2 and 64-bit client of the same (allowing delphi 32-bit apps and some .net Windows services to connect to the oracle database server hosted on HP- UX running 64-bit mode. has anyone done this before? If so, can you please provide me some documentation of how to configure the same. Thanks in advance. Deepak. On 13 Apr 2007 10:00:52 -0700, deepak.kollipara@gmail.com wrote: >Hi, > >I am wondering if we could install 32-bit client of 10g release2 and >64-bit client of the same (allowing delphi 32-bit apps and some .net >Windows services to connect to the oracle database server hosted on HP- >UX running 64-bit mode. has anyone done this before? > >If so, can you please provide me some documentation of how to >configure the same. > >Thanks in advance. >Deepak. Fact: 32-bit client can communicate with 64-bit server without problem. Fact: if you want to install 2 different clients you need to install them in 2 different Oracle homes Fact: your question is redundant, as this is all outlined in the installation documentation on http://otn.oracle.com or http://tahiti.oracle.com both reachable from http://www.oracle.com Fact: you were even too lazy to type www.oracle.com in your browser and hit the documentation button. -- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA On Apr 13, 11:12 am, sybra...@hccnet.nl wrote: > On 13 Apr 2007 10:00:52 -0700, deepak.kollip...@gmail.com wrote: >...

32 bits vs. 64 bits Oracle
I am about to update Oracle from 8.1.7 to 9.2.0 on a Sun E3500 running Solaris 7. If I have the chance to choose, should I prefer the 64 bit version instead of the 32 bit version? Would anyone explain the difference in general, and perhaps in the particular case of Oracle? The machine has 2 GB and won't ever get more. By the way, if if booting kernel/unix (32 bit Kernel), will any 64 bit software still run? We have had a case the other way around: A special software won't run properly if booting the 64 bit Kernel. Thanks in advance Rick Denoire In article <7kc9uvop07odr9k0heb...

oracle 9i database on a aix 4.3.3 server trying to use a 32 bit compiler- error ksms.imp
We are trying to get a new setup to work. We have an Oracle 9.2.0.4 database on AIX 4.3.3. This database is using the 64 bit kernel extension. We have installed Server Express 2.1 for 4.3.3 (MF cobol compiler) which is a 32 bit app. We tried to edit the makefile used for AIX 4.3.3, MF cobol compiler OCDS, Oracle database 8.1.6. We learned about needing to relink rstora32, and the procob32� that has been done. We changed out markefile to point to all the 9i oracle 32 bit directories. We are note experienced with makefiles and not sure our makefile is ok. We are now having problems with the 32 bit version of ksms.imp. At first the file was empty. To resolve that problem we: Generated the ksms.imp as follows.. @ORACLE_HOME/bin/genksms > $ORACLE_HOME/lib32/ksms.imp and relinked the "genksms" binary: make �f $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/lib32/ins_rdbms.mk $ORACLE_HOME/bin/genksms Do you know if we built this correctly? We do not seem to be able to compile without using the variable ...please note the error with the variable for ksms.imp and without that variable�. I hve included the makefile below Thanks 1. Problem when makefile has commented out line #LIMPEXP=$(LIBHOME)/ksms.imp This error is received for every line of code ld: 0711-418 ERROR: Import or export file /u00/app/oracle/product/9.2.0/lib32/ks ms.imp at line 4219: A symbol name may only be followed by an export attribute or an address. The line is being ignore...

32 bit oracle on Solaris 9 64 bits ?
I just bought a new sun server (280R) and I plan to run solaris 9 on it in 64 bits mode, which I think is the default when you install (Can anyone confirm this ?) Should I run oracle 64 bits edition on it, or would oracle 32 bits edition run just fine ? I heard that the 64 bit edition was slower and I don't need a HUGE SGA, and I will probably have older 32 bit oracle OCI apps running that I cannot recompile. Is there a HUGE performance penalty in running 32 bits apps on solaris 64 bits ? Thanks Comments inline. > I just bought a new sun server (280R) and I plan to run solaris 9 on it in > 64 bits mode, > which I think is the default when you install (Can anyone confirm this ?) Yes, 64-bit is the default. You should never change to 32 bit OS > > Should I run oracle 64 bits edition on it, or would oracle 32 bits edition > run just fine ? We run an Oracle DB of 32 bits in 64-bits Solaris (8 ,9) for more than 2 years now. Performace is good, also very stable. > I heard that the 64 bit edition was slower and I don't need a HUGE SGA, and > I will probably > have older 32 bit oracle OCI apps running that I cannot recompile. > > Is there a HUGE performance penalty in running 32 bits apps on solaris 64 > bits ?> Don't know that becuase I have no comparisons. sean chang -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 1...

32 bit Oracle RDBMS on 64 bit OS?
I see from the Oracle certification matrix that they do not certify running a 32-bit installation of Oracle database against a 64 bit operating system. But does anyone know whether this can be done, would it/could it work? I was thinking about running 32 bit 10g standard edition on a 64 bit Windows OS (Windows8). Does anyone have any knowledge on this? Thanks, Dan On Sep 8, 3:00=A0pm, Dan <daniel.oster...@visaer.com> wrote: > I see from the Oracle certification matrix that they do not certify > running a 32-bit installation of Oracle database against a 64 bit > operating system. =A0 But does anyone know whether this can be done, > would it/could it work? =A0I was thinking about running 32 bit 10g > standard edition on a 64 bit Windows OS (Windows8). > > Does anyone have any knowledge on this? > > Thanks, > Dan I currently have 10g XE 32-bit running on 64-bit Windows7 without issue. It appears that 10g XE isn't available in 64-bit, and 11g XE isn't available in 64-bit for "Winders". David Fitzjarrell On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:00:23 -0700, Dan wrote: > I see from the Oracle certification matrix that they do not certify > running a 32-bit installation of Oracle database against a 64 bit > operating system. But does anyone know whether this can be done, would > it/could it work? I was thinking about running 32 bit 10g standard > edition on a 64 bit Windows OS (Windows8). > > Does anyone have a...

Linking 32-bit and 64 bit oracle library
Hi , I am creating two libraries using Pro*c , one which uses Oracle client 8.0.5 and the other uses Oracle 10.2.0.1.0(In their own environment) . The 8.0.5 library is a 32 bit , and 10g's library is 64 bit library(uses -xarch=v9 flag while compiling) when I include these libraries as USRLIBS I get errors like : ld: fatal: file pro_10.o: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 Is there any way to convery the 32 bit library to 64 or vice versa ? Thanks ! abhi147@gmail.com wrote: > I am creating two libraries using Pro*c , one which uses Oracle > client 8.0.5 and the other uses Oracle 10.2.0.1.0(In their own > environment) . The 8.0.5 library is a 32 bit , and 10g's library is 64 > bit library(uses -xarch=v9 flag while compiling) > > when I include these libraries as USRLIBS I get errors like : > > ld: fatal: file pro_10.o: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 > > Is there any way to convery the 32 bit library to 64 or vice versa ? Let me get that right: You're writing a C program that should run against an 8 and a 10g server? And you want to encapsule the Oracle stuff in a shared library, and depending on which database you want to access you're repacing the shared library? Yours, Laurenz Albe abhi147@gmail.com wrote: > Hi , > > I am creating two libraries using Pro*c , one which uses Oracle > client 8.0.5 and the other uses Oracle 10.2.0.1.0(In their own > environment) . The 8.0.5 library is a 32 bit , and 10g&...

Oracle 10g on W2k3
I'm looking at speccing out new server hardware. We want to move to 10.2. Any reason not to use the 64 bit OS instead of the 32 bit version? Anybody here using 10.2 on Windows 64 bit? Comments? Observations? Smallish to mediumish database. Our network administrators are mostly Windows, so hosting on Linux or U*ix is probably a non starter. The advantages of sticking with the 32 bit version is that it's not "new" - we have a base of W2k3 32 bit boxen, so from an OS care and feeding perspective it's just another box in the rack just like the others. The advantage of 64 bit is the larger addressable memory space which *may* improve performance. As a shop we'll be going to 64 bit for many servers before long anyway (MS Exchange, for instance), so might as well do it now. But I'm not sure that Oracle is the best candidate to be the guinnea pig.... (current version 9.2 on W2k3 32 bit) //Walt Walt wrote: > I'm looking at speccing out new server hardware. We want to move to 10.2. > > Any reason not to use the 64 bit OS instead of the 32 bit version? > Anybody here using 10.2 on Windows 64 bit? Comments? Observations? > > Smallish to mediumish database. Our network administrators are mostly > Windows, so hosting on Linux or U*ix is probably a non starter. The > advantages of sticking with the 32 bit version is that it's not "new" - > we have a base of W2k3 32 bit boxen, so from an OS ca...

Linking 32-bit and 64 bit oracle library #2
Hi , I am creating two libraries using Pro*c , one which uses Oracle client 8.0.5 and the other uses Oracle 10.2.0.1.0(In their own environment) . The 8.0.5 library is a 32 bit , and 10g's library is 64 bit library(uses -xarch=v9 flag while compiling) when I include these libraries as USRLIBS I get errors like : ld: fatal: file pro_10.o: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 Is there any way to convert the 32 bit library to 64 or vice versa ? Thanks ! ...

RHEL AS 4 + Oracle 10g : 32-bit or 64-bit ?
Both RHEL AS 4 and Oracle 10g for Linux exist in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Suppose we have 64-bit x86 compatible hardware, what would be the advantages of choosing 64-bit OS and Oracle instead of 32-bit ? We don't need a bigger than 1GB SGA, so are there any other advantages regarding performance ? Any online tests/benchmarks somewhere ? Matthias Matthias Hoys wrote: > of choosing 64-bit OS and Oracle instead of 32-bit ? We don't need a bigger > than 1GB SGA, so are there any other advantages regarding performance ? Any > online tests/benchmarks somewhere ? maybe https://www.redhat.com/rhel/details/benchmarks/ has some comparable benchmark results. QUEST offers a TPC test AFAIK, HAMMERORA is another one. regards, -ap > Both RHEL AS 4 and Oracle 10g for Linux exist in 32-bit and 64-bit > versions. > Suppose we have 64-bit x86 compatible hardware, what would be the > advantages of choosing 64-bit OS and Oracle instead of 32-bit ? We don't > need a bigger than 1GB SGA, so are there any other advantages regarding > performance ? Not really. Even larger SGA doesn't guarantee better performance. Matthias Hoys wrote: > Both RHEL AS 4 and Oracle 10g for Linux exist in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. > Suppose we have 64-bit x86 compatible hardware, what would be the advantages > of choosing 64-bit OS and Oracle instead of 32-bit ? We don't need a bigger > than 1GB SGA, so are there any other advantages r...

Oracle 9i RAC (or 10g)
Mixing 32-bit and 64-bit Oracle clustered DB servers (i.e. 9i RAC or 10g) - does anybody have experience with it? Any OS, any platform. Marco Ippolito wrote: > > Mixing 32-bit and 64-bit Oracle clustered DB servers (i.e. 9i RAC or 10g) - > does anybody have experience with it? Any OS, any platform. IIRC, your word size needs to be the same on all of your RAC nodes. Why do you want to mix them anyway? HTH, Brian -- =================================================================== Brian Peasland dba@remove_spam.peasland.com Remove the "remove_spam." from the email address to email me. "I can give it to you cheap, quick, and good. Now pick two out of the three" Marco Ippolito wrote: > Mixing 32-bit and 64-bit Oracle clustered DB servers (i.e. 9i RAC or 10g) - > does anybody have experience with it? Any OS, any platform. You will have to wait for a subsequent release of 10g for heterogeneous connections. And even then ... I doub if you will be able to mix 32 bit and 64 bit SGAs. -- Daniel Morgan http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply) Thank you. I was just wondering whether anybody tried thinkering with parameters or even code to bridge the gap and demonstrated a running mixed environment in his lab; something clearly outside Oracle's support bou...

Relative Oracle performance on 32-bit and 64-bit AIX 5.x
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone here has compared Oracle 9i performance on 32-bit and 64-bit AIX 5.x? I'm currently running everything on 32-bit and am wondering if there is any compelling reason to move to 64-bit? Besides a potentially larger memory access, I cannot see any good reason. If you have pointers to any websites on the above, that would interest me tremendously as well. Thanks and best regards. Rom Marshall ...

32 bit External procedures (DLL) on 64 bit Oracle/Windows 3000
Hi Can an external procedure developed in a 32 bit environment (Win XP, Delphi 5, Oracle 9.2) be deployed in 64 bit environment (Windows 3000 Server Entr. / Oracle 9.2 - both 64 bit)? I did get the external procedure to work in the 32 bit environment, but when it's deployed in the 64 bit environment i get: ORA-06520: PL/SQL: Fejl ved indl=E6sning af eksternt bibliotek <above is in Danish - sorry about that!> ORA-06522: Unable to load DLL Now, there seems to be something like a trillion things that can go wrong when you try to get an external procedure to work, so if anybody has the definite answer to 32/64 bit question I'd be delighted. Tia Kenneth ...

Oracle 9i client install
Running AIX 5.1L on an old PowerPC (PPS model 7248). Have bos.64bit installed. Unable to get Oracle 9i client utilitiesprograms to work. Get errors exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program ./sqlplus because of the following errors: 0509-032 Cannot run a 64-bit program on a 32-bit machine. Should Oracle 9i client work on older RS-6000 hardware? Am getting by via Oracle 8i client, but am trying to run a pure '9i' environment. Any ideas? Andrew, I think you need to link to the 64-bit kernel, because the Oracle 9 kernel extensions are only 64 bit, check with "prtconf&q...

Use the Dynamic SGA feature in 32-bit Oracle running on 64-bit Solaris?
Hi All, I have to compare 64 bit 9.2 versus 32 bit 9.2 to see what is the pros and cons for upgrading to which version for my work's production database. My question is will I be able to use the Dynamic SGA feature in 32-bit Oracle running on 64-bit Solaris? Let me tell you what happen? I( my work) open a TAR on this topic, but the metalink analyst say one thing, and the oracle instructor say another thing? ============================================================== Question for Metalink: We are planning to upgrade from 8i to 9i and are interested in using the new Dynamic SGA feature that is enabled by setting SGA_MAX_SIZE. However, I have heard rumors that this feature is not available in 32-bit 9i if you have a "large" SGA. Could you please clarify this for me? I show below our current v$sga that indiactes we are running a 3.3 gigabyte SGA now. Is this considered "large"? Would we need to upgrade to 64-bit 9i if we want to use dynamic SGA sizing with an SGA of this size? NAME VALUE ----------------------------------- ---------- Fixed Size 73888 Variable Size 1913102336 Database Buffers 1638400000 Redo Buffers 5259264 ========================== Oracle instructor said this: My co-worker took a class from Oracle Education recently, and the instuctor told me this: "It depends on the platform. As we discuss in our 'Managing Oracle on Linux' class, to implement an SGA greater than 1.7 GB and upto 2.7 GB on a machine with more ...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER 12 284 IBM DB2 Connect Applic Server Edit...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enter...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER 12 284 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit Linux IBM DB2 Connect Applic Server Edition V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 392 IBM DB2 Spatial Extender v8.1 64Bit Multilanguage 12 610 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Liberty 64bit No.Of.Disk:1 Format:Cue/Bin Rar Files:9 Type:OS Protection:None Notes:Just another OS but you must have Windows XP to install install it and run it ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition Format......: BIN/CUE RAR count........: 47 X 15mb Protection.......: None Date........: May 01, 2002 This is the Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition operating system that will only run on 64 bit processors. It will not work on any others. To I...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER 12 284 IBM DB2 Connect Applic Server Edition V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 392 IBM DB2 Spatial Extender v8.1 64Bit Multilanguage 12 610 If you have Googled your butt off, and haven't come up with anything ...., and for 14,000 more reasons, please send e-mail, tel4@ath.forthnet.gr, tel2003@pathfinder.gr, astra35@pathfinder.gr, TEL wrote: > 64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, > Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - > new ! > > Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 > > Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 > > Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 > > IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 > > IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 > > IBM DB2 UD...

Web resources about - upgrade oracle 32-bit 9204 apps database to 64-bit 9207 - comp.databases.oracle.server