Urgent help needed. Datafile dropped from OS. Please help.

Hi all
Somebody just dropped an Oracle datafile from OS commands in our
development RAC. The tablespace isn't that important but i am afraid
RAC may be down. Please suggest how can I get rid of this tablespace.
I am on 10.2.0.4 RAC environment with two nodes, in noarchivelog mode.
When I to drop the tablespace, it gives me this error:
ORA-01116: error in opening database file 24
ORA-01110: data file 24: '/oracle/undo01/S0031001_X.dbf'
ORA-27041: unable to open file
Linux-x86_64 Error: 2: No such file or directory

Please help. please help.

gtcol
0
cx4gtcol (10)

dbagtcol wrote:

> Hi all
> Somebody just dropped an Oracle datafile from OS commands in our
> development RAC. The tablespace isn't that important but i am afraid
> RAC may be down. Please suggest how can I get rid of this tablespace.
> I am on 10.2.0.4 RAC environment with two nodes, in noarchivelog mode.
> When I to drop the tablespace, it gives me this error:
> ORA-01116: error in opening database file 24
> ORA-01110: data file 24: '/oracle/undo01/S0031001_X.dbf'
> ORA-27041: unable to open file
> Linux-x86_64 Error: 2: No such file or directory

Oh boy! That's the undo tablespace! You say that "tablespace isn't that
important"? You have never done  DB recovery, have you? Here are some
products that may come handy in the future:

http://www.symantec.com/business/netbackup
http://www.emc.com/products/detail/software/networker.htm
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/tivoli/products/storage-mgr/
http://tinyurl.com/5caksw
http://www.tandbergdata.com/us/en/products/search-result/?action=2&ref=169

This time you are, as Lewis Black would put it, red, white and messed up.

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com
0
On Nov 18, 9:14=A0am, dbagtcol <cx4gt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> Somebody just dropped an Oracle datafile from OS commands in our
> development RAC. The tablespace isn't that important but i am afraid
> RAC may be down. Please suggest how can I get rid of this tablespace.
> I am on 10.2.0.4 RAC environment with two nodes, in noarchivelog mode.
> When I to drop the tablespace, it gives me this error:
> ORA-01116: error in opening database file 24
> ORA-01110: data file 24: '/oracle/undo01/S0031001_X.dbf'
> ORA-27041: unable to open file
> Linux-x86_64 Error: 2: No such file or directory
>
> Please help. please help.
>
> gtcol

Check to see if the tablespace is still defined to the system.  If it
is then use the alter tablespace drop datafile command to drop the
missing file.

Next use drop tablespace including contents to remove the tablespace.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --
0
Mark.Powell (1630)
11/18/2008 2:36:44 PM
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 06:36:44 -0800, Mark D Powell wrote:

> Check to see if the tablespace is still defined to the system.  If it is
> then use the alter tablespace drop datafile command to drop the missing
> file.
>
> Next use drop tablespace including contents to remove the tablespace.

Have you noticed that the file name contains the word "undo"?

--
Mladen Gogala
http://mgogala.freehostia.com
0
gogala.mladen (1153)
11/18/2008 2:38:53 PM
On Nov 18, 9:14=A0am, dbagtcol <cx4gt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> Somebody just dropped an Oracle datafile from OS commands in our
> development RAC. The tablespace isn't that important but i am afraid
> RAC may be down. Please suggest how can I get rid of this tablespace.
> I am on 10.2.0.4 RAC environment with two nodes, in noarchivelog mode.
> When I to drop the tablespace, it gives me this error:
> ORA-01116: error in opening database file 24
> ORA-01110: data file 24: '/oracle/undo01/S0031001_X.dbf'
> ORA-27041: unable to open file
> Linux-x86_64 Error: 2: No such file or directory
>
> Please help. please help.
>
> gtcol

Open a service request with Oracle Support.
Don't waste time and don't make any more changes without getting a
good backup of what you have.
Btw, some existing oracle processes on the server may still have
handles on the file, so you might still be able to recover the dropped
file.
Have your users NOT log off of their sessions.

-bdbafh
0
lsshepler (2)
11/18/2008 8:49:37 PM
"dbagtcol" <cx4gtcol@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
044b0c9a-6708-4782-9428-95e943d7ed90@s1g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> Hi all
> Somebody just dropped an Oracle datafile from OS commands in our
> development RAC. The tablespace isn't that important but i am afraid
> RAC may be down. Please suggest how can I get rid of this tablespace.
> I am on 10.2.0.4 RAC environment with two nodes, in noarchivelog mode.
> When I to drop the tablespace, it gives me this error:
> ORA-01116: error in opening database file 24
> ORA-01110: data file 24: '/oracle/undo01/S0031001_X.dbf'
> ORA-27041: unable to open file
> Linux-x86_64 Error: 2: No such file or directory

did you try to comment undo_tablespace in int.ora
and start the database ?

0
nobody (5159)
11/18/2008 8:53:35 PM
dbagtcol wrote:
> Hi all
> Somebody just dropped an Oracle datafile from OS commands in our
> development RAC. The tablespace isn't that important but i am afraid
> RAC may be down. Please suggest how can I get rid of this tablespace.
> I am on 10.2.0.4 RAC environment with two nodes, in noarchivelog mode.
> When I to drop the tablespace, it gives me this error:
> ORA-01116: error in opening database file 24
> ORA-01110: data file 24: '/oracle/undo01/S0031001_X.dbf'
> ORA-27041: unable to open file
> Linux-x86_64 Error: 2: No such file or directory
>
> Please help. please help.
>
> gtcol
Sounds like you have lost the undo tablespace (assuming that it is the
only one, and that the filenames mean anything at all). You are not in
archivelog mode.

Restore your latest cold backup. Changes made since then will be lost.

Then mount the database and take a full cold RMAN backup. Then put the
database into archivelog mode and take a full hot RMAN backup. Look at
the documentation about including controlfile and spfile.

Then take regular backups of database plus archivelog.

The backup and recovery guide on Tahiti will be useful.

Palooka
0
nobody (5159)
11/18/2008 9:55:38 PM
On Nov 18, 1:55=A0pm, Palooka <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> dbagtcol wrote:
> > Hi all
> > Somebody just dropped an Oracle datafile from OS commands in our
> > development RAC. The tablespace isn't that important but i am afraid
> > RAC may be down. Please suggest how can I get rid of this tablespace.
> > I am on 10.2.0.4 RAC environment with two nodes, in noarchivelog mode.
> > When I to drop the tablespace, it gives me this error:
> > ORA-01116: error in opening database file 24
> > ORA-01110: data file 24: '/oracle/undo01/S0031001_X.dbf'
> > ORA-27041: unable to open file
> > Linux-x86_64 Error: 2: No such file or directory
>
> > Please help. please help.
>
> > gtcol
>
> Sounds like you have lost the undo tablespace (assuming that it is the
> only one, and that the filenames mean anything at all). You are not in
> archivelog mode.
>
> Restore your latest cold backup. Changes made since then will be lost.
>
> Then mount the database and take a full cold RMAN backup. Then put the
> database into archivelog mode and take a full hot RMAN backup. Look at
> the documentation about including controlfile and spfile.
>
> Then take regular backups of database plus archivelog.
>
> The backup and recovery guide on Tahiti will be useful.
>
> Palooka

0
joel-garry (4553)
11/18/2008 11:50:50 PM
On Nov 18, 6:38 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 06:36:44 -0800, Mark D Powell wrote:
> > Check to see if the tablespace is still defined to the system.  If it is
> > then use the alter tablespace drop datafile command to drop the missing
> > file.
>
> > Next use drop tablespace including contents to remove the tablespace.
>
> Have you noticed that the file name contains the word "undo"?

Have you noticed the word "development" in the OP?  :-)

This will give some weight to the argument that even development
databases are somebodies production, but even so, there is more
latitude for development environments, right?  There ought to be some
procedures for this sort of meltdown.  Privilege given to developers
is another canonball of waxy worms.

On the other hand, the lesson they really need to learn is they need
some capable DBA if they are using RAC!

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.
"Nobody was trapped on the escalator." - Local ABC affiliate
On Nov 18, 6:38=A0am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 06:36:44 -0800, Mark D Powell wrote:
> > Check to see if the tablespace is still defined to the system. =A0If it=
 is
> > then use the alter tablespace drop datafile command to drop the missing
> > file.
>
> > Next use drop tablespace including contents to remove the tablespace.
>
> Have you noticed that the file name contains the word "undo"?
>
> --

This is a test post to see if the removing mladen's link blocks the
post.

It seems google groups has a problem with innocuous links now.

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.
what a stupid reason to block a post.

Urgent help needed in matlab!! please help!!!
i have a matrix which has 16 columns and varying number of rows.. i need to replace the elements ranging from -50 to 50 with zero and the rest should remain the same.. i have coded for a single element search and replace which is [m, n] = size(Data); for i = 1: m if ( Data(i) == 1 ) Data(i) = 0; end end but how do i do it for a range of -50 to 50 instead of a 1 in my code.. could anyone help me out.. also please suggest me if there are any matlab function which does this with out the use of the for loops... Regards, Mohan i have a matrix which has 16 columns and...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

HELP HELP PLEASE HELP
i have written a slighly bastardized version of the class web page which is given as an example of how to use the html tokenizer. What I've written is: def parse(host) dict = { } @body= host.getHTML() if !@body return end theTags = ['select','input'] for x in theTags do tokenizer = HTMLTokenizer.new(@body) while tag = tokenizer.getTag(x) name = tag.attr_hash['name'] type = tag.attr_hash['type'] if name != nil then dict[type]=name ...

DROP A DATABASE
i need to drop a database asap as i cannot mount the oracle instance. my trouble started when i tried to rename the database using the DBNEWID utility. nid target=sys/pwd@mydb dbname=mydb2 i also reset the dbid at the same time. because this is just a test db with no data, i didn't take a copy of the control files. altho' i was prompted that the change and validation were successful, it failed to startup. ORA-01103 database mydb2 in control file is not mydb not having the original control files BUT having made a copy of the control file to trace, i copied said trace file and edited it to recreate the control file. running: sql> @e:\mydb_ctl.sql; gets me SP2-0310 unable to open mydb_ctl.sql my situation: * oracle 9.2 sp 5 * win 2000k * can't mount or open mydb * can't run my create control file script * tried dropping thru GUI dbca but no go * want to DROP MYDB and start all over again - like i said this is just a test. * alternatively why can't i run my create controlfile script?? any and all answers gratefully received EDWINAH63 Comments embedded. Edwinah63 wrote: > i need to drop a database asap as i cannot mount the oracle instance. > > my trouble started when i tried to rename the database using the > DBNEWID utility. > > nid target=sys/pwd@mydb dbname=mydb2 > > i also reset the dbid at the same time. > > because this is just a test db with no data, i didn't take a copy of > the control files. alth...

HELP! HELP! HELP!
We are currently running R83 v3.1m (33 user) on an old 200 Mhz Pentium with 16Mb Mem and 2.x gif HD (the actual partition is smaller) We have run this for a number of years without ANY significant problems. Last week (just as my family was in the middle of "the move from Hell") the system decides to take a major dump. A bad link of some sort in the ABS area. THEN - the systems disks have disappeared. After much screaming and gnashing of teeth I got the system running again. OH! did I mention that the previous evenings file save tape was bad? Anyhow, the bottom line is that I REALLY need a set of 33 user 3.1m disks. Any Ideas/Help? I do have a 25 user version of r83 v3.1 (no 'm') with a monolith loader diskette (5.25) but it doesn't seem to hook up with the PICK diskettes (just keeps rebooting) If I can get a sister machine running with the 25 user - does anyone have any trick to bump it to 33 user. There must be just a byte or 2 in the ABS area that regulates # of users. Again - Help! Help! Help! Van PS: The reason we haven't upgraded is that I am using a 4GL called Envision that was written a long time ago and about half of it was done in assembler and won't run on any of the later version of PICK. I've been meaning to re-write it in Basic but it's a pretty daunting project. I'd get busy rewriting the software if I were you. If anyone actually has the disks, there's ...

help help help
I need to refresh my C knowledge quickly. I will be reading code for simple industrial type controls like motor controllers, valve drivers, etc This software is pretty simple, 3000 lines max. The executable is embedded in flash on the processor chip. Actually I haven't seen it yet. I haven't looked at C or done any programming in ages. I'm looking for a simple programming suite that will run on my WinXP (NTFS) computer. Something that doesn't take really long to get up to speed with. Simple is better. I just need to practice and remember and do some simple experi...

URGENT PLEASE HELP ! HELP !
I am configuring ADSL connection on FC 2 : [root@localhost sbin]# /sbin/ifup ppp0 /sbin/adsl-start: line 215: 2852 Terminated $CONNECT "$@" >/dev/null 2>&1 [root@localhost sbin]# /sbin/ifup ppp0 [root@localhost sbin]# ping 192.168.1.1 connect: Network is unreachable [root@localhost sbin]# /sbin/adsl-status /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ppp0 adsl-status:Link is down (can't read pppoe PID file /var/run/pppoe-adsl.pid.pppoe) [root@localhost sbin]# vi /var/run/pppoe-adsl.pid.pppoe [root@localhost sbin]# vi /var/run/ [root@localhost sbin]# cd /var/run/ [root@localhost run]# ls acpid.socket dbus klogd.pid named ptal-mlcd sendmail.pid usb atd.pid dovecot mdadm.pid netreport ptal-printd sm-client.pid utmp console dovecot-login mdmpd news pvm3 sshd.pid xfs.pid console.lock gdm.pid messagebus.pid ppp rpc.statd.pid sudo xinetd.pid crond.pid gpm.pid mysqld pppd.tdb saslauthd syslogd.pid //// no pppoe-adsl.pid.pppoe file ????????????????????? [root@localhost run]# cd ppp [root@localhost ppp]# ls /// nothing here too ?????????? [root@localhost ppp]# What should I do ?? I am trying to configure net on linux for last 15 days ...Please Help me Urgent ?? What is the problem ?? If u need any more information I will provide but please help me onkar wrote: [putolin] > If u need any more information I will provide but please help me Don't mu...

HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!
On this site par example: http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it. also on sites with games i see this... What is my problem? I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low..... twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes: > On this site par example: > http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html > u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to...

HELP! HELP! HELP
I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, but they were not able to figure out this problem: Here is the problem: I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an > access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then > imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange > reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters, > it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is > lost. i have tried...

Help, Help, Help
As you can probably gather im in need of help. I started a basic JAVA course a week ago as it seems like a very interesting subject. The problem in having is with the IDE we have been asked to use. We are using JCreator, but in order for it to work, we are required to install the Java software development kit and a class library which comes with the course book called avi with is a audio visual interface library which is supposed to make it easier for us to learn the fundimentals of JAVA without having to worry about the input/output. Anyways, I have installed the JAVA SDK from SUN website and instaled the JCreator IDE but it seems to have a problem finding the avi class library as when i run a basic "Hello World" program as a test, the following error occurs when i compile the program: bad class file: C:\JavaClasses\Window.class class file contains wrong class: avi.Window Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath. Window screen = new Window("example1.java","bold","red",72); ^ 1 error Process completed. We where told to create a directory called JavaClass on the root directory and set the classpath to it. The other problem is the book tells you how to set the classpath for the SDK and the avi class library for windows 98 but im running XP so have kind of guessed on how to set the class path. Anyone got any ideas as i'm itching to jump into programming in JAVA but cant unt...

help! help!! help!!!
x=[0 1 10] p=[100 80] how can I get A A=[3x(1) 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0; 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0; 3x(2) 2x(2) x(2) 1 -3x(2) -2x(2) -x(2) -1; 2x(2) x(2) 1 0 -2x(2) -x(2) -1 0; p(1)x(1) p(1) 0 0 -p(2)x(2) -p(2) 0 0; p(1) 0 0 0 -p(2) 0 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(2)x(3) -p(2) 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(3) 0 0 0; ] In article <fkus3t$11h$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Jim lei <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote: >x=[0 1 10] >p=[100 80] >how can I get ...

need a help,please help me
how to make a simulation about CDMA 1x EV-DO ?who have make a simulation about CDMA 1x EV-DO,please help me... thenx before ...

Help! Help! Help!
My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to setup screen. I don't know how to try to isolate the problem. (Mother board, power supply etc.) Any suggestions? sogs wrote: > My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the > warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't > matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to > setup screen....

HELP HELP HELP
Hello everyone, I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used C before either but been through PASCAL and GW-BASIC. Can someone please tell me the link to download the C++ compiler which can run on my Windows XP Professional Edition. Thanks. ByE. Yours forever in Digital Paradise uSmAn could have typed what u wanted in google. "Usman" <game_pk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buobgo$kaacm$1@ID-217624.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hello everyone, > I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used > C before eit...

Help!! Help!! Help!!
I wish to vectorize the following code: s = tf('s'); W = logspace(-1,2,50); COMBINATION = combn(W, 2); K = cell(length(COMBINATION), 1); K0 = 1 + (1/(2*s)) + 0.5*s/(0.2*s + 1); % PID controller to be approximated as PI gapValue = zeros(length(COMBINATION), 1); for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) K{i} = (COMBINATION(i,1)*(1 + (1/(COMBINATION(i,2)*s)))); % PI controller end for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) gapValue(i,1) = gapmetric(K0, K{i}); end where K0 is the Nominal transfer function and K is a cell array including transfer functions whose gap metric from K0 are...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my ...

telnet problem please help Urgent help please
Hi I have an HP9000 server running hpux 10.20. I have a problem where telnet keeps timing out. I am able to make a telnet connection for any time between 5 minutes and a few hours. After a while though they time out. The syslog report a timeout too. REgards Dinesh Chetty Hi > I have an HP9000 server running hpux 10.20. I have a problem where telnet > keeps timing out. I am able to make a telnet connection for any time between > 5 minutes and a few hours. After a while though they time out. The syslog > report a timeout too. Comes the timeout when you are active in the ses...

[HELP HELP HELP SIMULINK] Please
How can i solve this in simulink??? sqrt((1/pi)*Integral([abs(F(jw;W)*S(jw))]^2,0,Inf,dw)). Or how can i calculate standard deviation of an error signal (e), for band limited references r(t;W)? Thanks ...

Need help with help need
Friends and wormbots: I am looking for some intrepid souls to try out and comment on a perl script I wrote. (What, perl in SAS-L and it's not David Cassell ?) The script takes the SAS help files apart and does some analysis (orphans, linkrot and duplicates) and inserts back links. What do back links do ? It ensures every page in the help system has a link to every page that links to it. (Actually only the the subset of the help system represented by the modules you choose to play with [there are over 140 help modules]) 1,000 lines of perl that sprouted out of a two line seed (or should...

Need help with structures..!!!!Please help.
&nbsp; A fluorometer scans a 96-well plate to detect the presence of fluorescent probes. The 96-well plate is configured with 8 rows, labeled A through H, and 12 columns, labeled 1 through 12. The output of the fluorometer is a 2-D array of digital signals, either 0 if absent or 1 if present. what kind of structures can be used to extract the information of each individual well? How could these structures be used to extract the information? Given the type of data created in this specific situation, what type of indicator should be used to represent the datum of each individual well? Hi Su...

A Macro help
I have a following Program with macros which is not very professional looking: %include "chk_macr.sas"; libname data "..\data"; %logmsg_init(msg_file=data.aechkmsg); %chk_var(libn=DATA, dsname=AE, varname=USUBJID, exptype=char, msg_file=data.aechkmsg); %chk_var(libn=DATA, dsname=AE, varname=STUDYID, exptype=char, msg_file=data.aechkmsg); %chk_var(libn=DATA, dsname=AE, varname=USUBJID, exptype=char, explabel=This is a test, msg_file=data.aechkmsg); %chk_var(libn=DATA, dsname=AE, varname=USUBJID1, msg_file=data.aechkmsg, expreq=PERM); quit; Is it possible for you to write the alove program which has macros ....in a short cut more efficient way, may be in a line of two so it looks look better please find an example as below ( something like as below): %logmsg_process(msg_file=data.aechkmsg, dsname=AE, out_file=..\data\AE_info.csv); Tom, Sounds TOO much like a homework assignment? Is it? Art ------- On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:15:23 -0500, Tom Smith <need_sas_help@YAHOO.COM> wrote: >I have a following Program with macros which is not very professional >looking: > > >%include "chk_macr.sas"; > >libname data "..\data"; > >%logmsg_init(msg_file=data.aechkmsg); >%chk_var(libn=DATA, dsname=AE, varname=USUBJID, exptype=char, >msg_file=data.aechkmsg); >%chk_var(libn=DATA, dsname=AE, varname=STUDYID, exptype=char, >msg_file=data.aechkmsg); >%chk_var(libn=DATA, dsname=AE, varname=USUBJID, exptype...

I need help with my project, please help
The scenario: You have been asked to set up a simple database that will allow you to create queries and reports about clients and their purchases. For each client you will need to create an Access database that will allow the following to be recorded: - Client=92s account number (each client has a unique number) - Client=92s last name - Client=92s first name - Client=92s middle initial - Client=92s purchases (items) You will also need to keep information about each of the client=92s purchases, including the following: - Client=92s account number - Date of purchase - Type of product (there are several types of products) - Name of individual that dealt with the client To Do: 1. Design a database that contains the needed information, making sure that the information is divided up into tables in such a way that it can be properly maintained. 2. You may decide on the length and name of the fields but make sure you can store all the information described above. 3. Design a query that will show all clients that use your services. 4. Design a query that will show the full information about product purchase (make your test data so that it can reflect more than one purchase by some of your clients). The query should allow you to enter the last name of a client you want information about, and then get a listing of the following (for each purchase they made): - the date of the purchase made, the type of product, and finally the individual that dealt with the customer. 5. Design a ...

help me please. Gui help needed
Hi to everyone,I'm a bit desperate. I'm studying biomedical engeneering and one fo my teacher told me that i have to do a matlab gui. I haven't matlab at home so i must use university's computer. I don't know matlab so please help me. I have to do a gui with multiple input and multiple output. the input/output function is simple ,but i'm not able to programmig the gui. have you an example that let me understand how to use a guide? A really simple example step by step. please help me!!!!! Hi, well I think you should start by reading the documentation : First, the obi...

PLEASE HELP
Hi Everyone, I'm passing handles into a timer program within my GUI : handles.t = timer('Period',handles.period); %default = 1.0 seconds set(handles.t,'ExecutionMode','fixedrate'); set(handles.t,'TimerFcn',{'thread', handles}); % output theta1 theta2 theta3 on the screen start(handles.t); Inside the thread file is as follows: set(handles.ctheta_screen1,'string',num2str(handles.c_theta1,'%3.1f')); set(handles.ctheta_screen2,'string',num2str(handles.c_theta2,'%3.1f')); set(handles.ctheta_screen3,'st...

Web resources about - Urgent help needed. Datafile dropped from OS. Please help. - comp.databases.oracle.server

Architects Datafile (@ArchitectsDF) on Twitter

Nieuport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and its products (including ignition components) were marketed to the aviation industry. During this time, their first aircraft were built, starting ...

Stephen Harper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stephen Joseph Harper , PC MP (born April 30, 1959) is the 22nd and current Prime Minister of Canada and leader of the Conservative Party . Harper ...

PAL vs NTSC
There has been endless debate on the relative meritsof the quality of PAL images versus the quality of NTSC images. In thisarticle, I want to ...

AV Club - Haunted Concourse
skip to main - skip to sidebar Have Words, Will Travel The shirt says professional, but the sneakers say freelance. Friday, October 19, 2012 ...

The Infocom Bugs List
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++THE UPGRADED, CONSOLIDATED, INFOCOM BUGS LIST by Graeme Cree+++++++++++++++++ ...

1000 Genomes at 2,100+ and counting
... included some Khmer Vietnamese (KHV) from the previous working data for use with my K12a calculator. The list of populations in the datafile ...

Hackers Claim Release of 1 Million Apple IDs
Hackers claiming to have stolen information on 12 million Apple Inc. user accounts from an FBI computer said they have released some data from ...

wiki:syntax [Buxr Wiki]
DokuWiki supports some simple markup language, which tries to make the datafiles to be as readable as possible. This page contains all possible ...

探索ORACLE之RMAN 02基本使用_数据库/开发_比特网
RMAN工具是Oracle8i为了更好的实现数据库备份恢复而推出来的一实用工具,可以实现数据库的在线的备份和恢复从而不影响业务的正常运行。 探索ORACLE之RMAN 02基本使用