"""""""""ADD ME""""""""""

Hi ,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me take this opportunity to introduce myself, Iam Karthik
working with BhanInfoi Inc,  a NY based company. We have consultants
on our bench on various technologies, my request is to add me to your
distribution list and kindly do send me the requirements. i have the
below list available

1.   Mainframe

2.   Java

3..   Financial Analyst

4.  Data Architect

If there is any vendor ship agreement which has to be signed then I
would like to take an opportunity to represent my company and expect
your cooperation...

We look forward to build a very strong and lasting relationship with
your esteemed organization. Please add my email id
karthik@bhaninfo.com to your mailing list

Thanks  & Regards

Karthik

BhanInfo

karthik@bhaninfo.com

# 1572, 7 th Floor Suites,

1 Blue Hill Plaza

Pearl River,NY-10965

www.bhaninfo.com

0
karthik
10/20/2010 7:48:00 PM
comp.databases.oracle.tools 4963 articles. 0 followers. art (172) is leader. Post Follow