Oracle Application Server 10g Release 2 (10.1.2)

question related to Oracle Application Server 10g Release 2 (10.1.2) in
Unix HP OS.

does anyone know if there is a OAS prompt command that allow me to
upadate the java-options and the environmental variables in the file
../opmn/conf/opmn.xml?
is the only way to change it from the console or manually?

thanks

--
http://pguiducci.com

0
mazapegul
8/25/2006 10:47:43 PM
comp.databases.oracle.tools 4963 articles. 0 followers. art (172) is leader. Post Follow

mazapegul schreef:

> question related to Oracle Application Server 10g Release 2 (10.1.2) in
> Unix HP OS.
>
> does anyone know if there is a OAS prompt command that allow me to
> upadate the java-options and the environmental variables in the file
> ./opmn/conf/opmn.xml?
> is the only way to change it from the console or manually?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> http://pguiducci.com

Assuming you are referring to the java run time options: no.
Besides, those alterations would not be in opmn.xml.
opmn.xml holds the managed environments, not the
environment settings. You can edit opmn.xml,
and update the environment by using
opmnctl reload, followed by emctl updateconfig -co=opmn.
Sometimes this results in actions being reversed, so check
you opmn.xml after these two actions. You may have to redo...

0
frank