Unable to connect to Oracle 9i database via Oracle 6i Developer

I've successfully installed Oracle 9i Release 9.2.0.1.0 and Oracle
Forms Developer and Forms Server 6i (Patch 2) on a stand-alone PC
running on Windows XP Pro but cannot connect to my Oracle databases via
Developer's various functions -- Graphics Builder, Query Builder,
Schema Builder, Procedure Builder, and Translation Builder.  As you
know, these functions want to connect to a database but I get this
error at the Connect screen:

ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name

As info, the user name and password are fine for both Oracle 9i and
Developer.  Oracle 9i works fine. I can connect to my databases (Demo
and OpsData) with no problem in 9i's SQLPlus window.  It's the
connections via Developer that's the problem.   (In case you need to
know, Oracle 9i reside in the C:\Oracle\ora92 directory with ora92 as
the HOME.  Developer 6i resides in the  C:\Oracle\ora9i directory with
ora9i as its HOME.)

The TNSNAMES.ORA file for Oracle 9i reads as follows:
# TNSNAMES.ORA Network Configuration File:
C:\oracle\ora92\network\admin\tnsnames.ora
# Generated by Oracle configuration tools.

OPSDATA =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =
      (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = jgyk801)(PORT = 1521))
    )
    (CONNECT_DATA =
      (SERVER = DEDICATED)
      (SERVICE_NAME = OpsData.jgyk801)
    )
  )

INST1_HTTP =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =
      (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = jgyk801)(PORT = 1521))
    )
    (CONNECT_DATA =
      (SERVER = SHARED)
      (SERVICE_NAME = MODOSE)
      (PRESENTATION = http://HRService)
    )
  )

EXTPROC_CONNECTION_DATA =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =
      (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = IPC)(KEY = EXTPROC0))
    )
    (CONNECT_DATA =
      (SID = PLSExtProc)
      (PRESENTATION = RO)
    )
  )

DEMO =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =
      (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = jgyk801)(PORT = 1521))
    )
    (CONNECT_DATA =
      (SERVER = DEDICATED)
      (SERVICE_NAME = demo.jgyk801)
    )
  )

I understand this file OK, as I can see the parameters I supplied
during installation.  (Yes, jgyk801 is my computer's name.)

The TNSNAMES.ORA file for Developer 6i reads as follows:

Beq-local.world =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =
        (ADDRESS =
          (COMMUNITY = beq.world)
          (PROTOCOL = BEQ)
          (PROGRAM = oracle73)
          (ARGV0 = oracle73ORCL)
          (ARGS = '(DESCRIPTION=(LOCAL=YES)(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=beq)))')
        )
    )
    (CONNECT_DATA = (SID = ORCL)
    )
  )
Tcp-loopback.world =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =
        (ADDRESS =
          (COMMUNITY = tcp.world)
          (PROTOCOL = TCP)
          (Host = 127.0.0.1)
          (Port = 1521)
        )
    )
    (CONNECT_DATA = (SID = ORCL)
    )
  )
Example1.world =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =
        (ADDRESS =
          (COMMUNITY = tcp.world)
          (PROTOCOL = TCP)
          (Host = Production1)
          (Port = 1521)
        )
    )
    (CONNECT_DATA = (SID = SID1)
    )
  )
Example2.world =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =
        (ADDRESS =
          (COMMUNITY = spx.world)
          (PROTOCOL = SPX)
          (Service = Server_lsnr)
        )
    )
    (CONNECT_DATA = (SID = ORCL)
    )
  )
Example3.world =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =
        (ADDRESS =
          (COMMUNITY = nmp.world)
          (PROTOCOL = NMP)
          (Server = FinanceServer1)
          (Pipe = ORAPIPE)
        )
    )
    (CONNECT_DATA = (SID = ORCL)
    )
  )

I don't understand this file at all as I don't recall supplying any of
these parameters during the installation.

Have I install the wrong Developer product?   Is there a solution short
of uninstalling both applications and installing release 10g for both?
On a hunch, I saw a similar proble with Oracle 10g and tried copying
both the Oracle  9i TNSNAMES.ORA and SQLNET.ORA to the Developer
...\Net80\ADMIN directory, but I got another error

ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error.

As you can tell I'm very new to Oracle applications and may not
understand your answer if you respond in a way that assumes anything
but shear novice knowledge of the Oracle configuration process.

0
Virgil
2/23/2006 3:16:44 AM
comp.databases.oracle.tools 4963 articles. 0 followers. art (172) is leader. Post Follow

On 22 Feb 2006 19:16:44 -0800, "Virgil" <laynevir@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>I don't understand this file at all as I don't recall supplying any of
>these parameters during the installation.

You didn't. It comes with the installation.

>Have I install the wrong Developer product?
Not necessarily though Developer 6 is desupported and comes with
sqlnet for 8.0, as it originated in the 8.0 era.

  Is there a solution short
>of uninstalling both applications and installing release 10g for both?

That would be the best solution, but Developer 9i and higher don't
support client server anymore.

>On a hunch, I saw a similar proble with Oracle 10g and tried copying
>both the Oracle  9i TNSNAMES.ORA and SQLNET.ORA to the Developer
>..\Net80\ADMIN directory, but I got another error
>
>ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error.
>
>As you can tell I'm very new to Oracle applications and may not
>understand your answer if you respond in a way that assumes anything
>but shear novice knowledge of the Oracle configuration process.
You could try to edit the copied tnsnames.ora and replace
connect_data=(service_name=(.....))
by
connect_data=(sid=(<the sid of your database>). If you look up the
Windows service running your database, the sid is the part afer
OracleService. The syntax for the Windows service name is
OracleServic<SID>.
The better solution is to set up the registry string variable
tns_admin in hklm\software\oracle and point that to the 9i
tnsnames.ora directory. You may need to edit the 9i tnsnames.ora

Obviously this is described in the installation manual, and this
solution has been posted over and over and over and over
again. Please try to search Google, prior to posting this yet another
time.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA
0
Virgil wrote:
> [...]
>         )
>     )
>     (CONNECT_DATA = (SID = ORCL)
>     )
>   )
>
> I don't understand this file at all as I don't recall supplying any of
> these parameters during the installation.
>
> Have I install the wrong Developer product?   Is there a solution short
> of uninstalling both applications and installing release 10g for both?
> On a hunch, I saw a similar proble with Oracle 10g and tried copying
> both the Oracle  9i TNSNAMES.ORA and SQLNET.ORA to the Developer
> ..\Net80\ADMIN directory, but I got another error
>
> ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error.
>
> As you can tell I'm very new to Oracle applications and may not
> understand your answer if you respond in a way that assumes anything
> but shear novice knowledge of the Oracle configuration process.

Try removing the tnsnames.ora file for the oracle forms 6i (save first
somewhere) and copying tthe tnsnames.ora from the 9l installation in its
place. Also you can delete the tnsnames.ora from the oracle forms (save
first somewhere)create an system environment variable named tns_admin
and set to the directory where the tnsnames.ora for the Oracle 9i
installation resides.
0
rangoon

Oracle Introduces Oracle(r) SQL Developer
Oracle Introduces Oracle(r) SQL Developer - Free, Database Development Tool REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. 13-MAR-2006 Oracle today announced the general availability of Oracle(r) SQL Developer (formerly code named Project Raptor), a new, free, database development tool. Designed for Oracle Database developers, Oracle SQL Developer simplifies development cycles and reduces the need to buy third-party tools for developing and debugging SQL and PL/SQL code. The introduction of this tool underscores Oracle's commitment to improving the productivity and supporting the needs of the database developmen...

Oracle Introduces Oracle(r) SQL Developer
Oracle Introduces Oracle(r) SQL Developer - Free, Database Development Tool Computers, REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. 13-MAR-2006 Oracle today announced the general availability of Oracle(r) SQL Developer (formerly code named Project Raptor), a new, free, database development tool. Designed for Oracle Database developers, Oracle SQL Developer simplifies development cycles and reduces the need to buy third-party tools for developing and debugging SQL and PL/SQL code. The introduction of this tool underscores Oracle's commitment to improving the productivity and supporting the needs of t...

Connectivity Between two saperate Database (oracle 8 and oracle 9i)
Dear Sir, We Would like to migrate to oracle 9i from oracle 8. Presently We are on oracle 8 (live) . Can anyone suggest a way by which we can phase out the migration process. We intend to migrate User-wise. We have aprx 10 live users.(e.g. finance, payroll, production etc..). My problem is inter-connectivity between diff. users. like 'Payroll' select/update rows in 'Finance'. If I migrate Finance from oracle 8 to Oracle 9i How to ensure that these select/update does not fail. Kishan Thakker kishanthakker@gmail.com wrote: > Dear Sir, > > We Would like to migrate to oracle 9i from oracle 8. Presently We are > on oracle 8 (live) . Can anyone suggest a way by which we can phase out > the migration process. We intend to migrate User-wise. We have aprx 10 > live users.(e.g. finance, payroll, production etc..). My problem is > inter-connectivity between diff. users. like 'Payroll' select/update > rows in 'Finance'. If I migrate Finance from oracle 8 to Oracle 9i How > to ensure that these select/update does not fail. > > Kishan Thakker How much data? Which version of 9i? Which version of 8? How much downtime is possible? -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond) Puget Sound Oracle Users Group www.psoug.org ...

Oracle 9i database and Forms Developer 9i not connecting
Hi, I have installed oracle 9i database on Windows XP. Oracle database is running well and through sql plus command prompt i can aceess database and execute query. Also i installed Forms Developer 9i on the different directory other than the oracle 9i database home directory. When i run run Forms Developer and connecting to database by using scott/tiger i am getting the error as follows: ORA-12560:TNS:Protocol adaptor error When i am connecting by using scott/tiger by providing database name MyData i get error as follows: ORA-12154:TNS:Could not resolve service name If you can help me to co...

Oracle Developer with Oracle 9i
I have two questions: 1. Does Oracle9i IDS runs with Oracle9i Personal Edition? if so my second question: 2. On my workstation (Win2k P4 with 512MB RAM) i have first installed Oracle9i db (Personal Edition) in oracle_home OraHome92. Thereafter i installed Oracle9iDS Release 2 in a separate oracle home IDSHome. When installing Oracle products i have put IIS in disabled mode. Now when i launch from the menu: Oracle9i Developer Suite -> Reports Developer -> Reports Builder the Oracle9i Reports Developer splash screen launches but remains there without getting the applicat...

Free Ebook Oracle Database & Oracle 9i
Free Ebook Oracle Database Free Oracle 9i Complete Reference Book http://www.downloadfreepdf.com On Mar 24, 6:53 am, "steveo" <selectcm...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > Free Ebook Oracle Database > > Free Oracle 9i Complete Reference Book > > http://www.downloadfreepdf.com It's all free over at http://tahiti.oracle.com also ...

Do I need oracle database to use oracle developer suite?
I need to use oracle forms and have got oracle developer suite 10g which seems to contain the tools needed for this. But it does not seem to contain the actual oracle database, just development tools... Do I need to install a different product first? Or have I just not found the right option in developer suite? If I need to get the database, what exactly do I need? I believe I can use the developer license for the work I need to do. Thanks for any help, John Burton "John Burton" <john.burton@jbmail.com> wrote in message news:chpd22$hh6@odbk17.prod.google.com... | I need to use oracle forms and have got oracle developer suite 10g | which seems to contain the tools needed for this. | | But it does not seem to contain the actual oracle database, just | development tools... | | Do I need to install a different product first? Or have I just not | found the right option in developer suite? | | If I need to get the database, what exactly do I need? I believe I can | use the developer license for the work I need to do. | Thanks for any help, | John Burton | yes, the database is separate you can download it from OTN should not cause a problem installing it after installing the tools, but perhaps someone else can comment on that fyi: use c.d.o.tools for developer questions use c.d.o.server for database questions ++ mcs John Burton wrote: > I need to use oracle forms and have got oracle developer suite 10g...

[Oracle 9i Personal Edition] Start oracle database...
Hi, I've installed the Oracle 9i Personal Edition on my Windows 98 machine. I've choosed to install only the software and to skip the creation of a database during installation procedure. I've restarted the machine and I've made next step to create a database manually (following the "Oracle 9i Administration Guide": 1. I've created a Password File with the command orapwd in the $oracle_home directory The password I've choosed is "secret". 2. I've created an initialization file in the oradata directory with the name init$db_name.ora 3...

US-DC: Washington-Oracle DBA - Oracle Database Administrator
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Oracle DBA - Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle 11g... Job Location: DC: Washington Pay Rate: competitive Job Length: full time Start Date: 2010-11-19 Company Name: Cybercoders Contact: Shea Stone Pho...

US-VA: McLean-Oracle DBA - Oracle Database Administrator - RAC
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Oracle DBA - Oracle Database Administrator - RAC - Oracle Job Location: VA: McLean Pay Rate: competitive Job Length: full time Start Date: 2010-11-19 Company Name: Cybercoders Contact: Shea Stone Phone: ...

Oracle database works properly but from designers tools I can't connect to database
I've installed Oracle 10G on my computer. I can log in using system account. by plsql. I've installed designer and tried to log from designers plsql to the same databse also using sys account - I could not't, I got ora-1017 error. What I'm doing wrong, why plsql from database installation connects me and one from designer installation disallow me from connecting ? I need databse just to run designer for entity and processes diagrams. I need Barkers notation so I can only use Oracle Designer because it's the only tool with Barkers notation. Hope to get some help from You, J...

Rename Oracle Database in Oracle 9i ?, Has anyone tried to do that so far
Hello Everyone, I have successfully performed oracle database rename in in oracle 8i. Does anyone know how to rename a database in oracle 9i release. Oracle 9i uses schema instead of the oracle SID names. Your response will be appreciated. Thanks, Sanjoy rath. "Sanjoy Rath" <sanjoy_rath@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d2a7db61.0404090738.6a3aff5a@posting.google.com... > Hello Everyone, > > I have successfully performed oracle database rename in in oracle 8i. > Does anyone know how to rename a database in oracle 9i release. > > Oracle 9i uses schema inst...

Why the size of Oracle 10g database is much smaller than Oracle 9i?
Oracle 10g only requires 1 disk (604MB); whereas Oracle 9i requires 3 disks (1.3 GB). I was very surprised why Oracle 10g requires so less disk spaces. Am I missing something? Or this is the improvement from Oracle on disk size? I assume Oracle 10g is much more better than Oracle 9i in terms of technologies and performance. Any comments from Oracle 10g users? Please advise. Thanks!! "Matt" <jrefactors@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ba8a039e.0411141912.71c7d598@posting.google.com... > Oracle 10g only requires 1 disk (604MB); whereas Oracle 9i requires 3 > disks (1.3...

Database Toolbox
I need to connect a MATLAB application I am writing to an Oracle database (both 10 and 11) to acquire data from the tables stored there. While I am experienced in MATLAB, I have no prior experience with working with databases, however, I have read a few of the other posts on the MATLAB newsgroup regarding subject. I would like confirm how to connect to an Oracle database. I know that the connection command for the database toolbox is: conn = database('<Database Instance>','<username>,'<password>','oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver','jdbc:or...

Re: Do I need oracle database to use oracle developer suite?
Thanks for the fast rely. I can always uninstall the tools and reinstall them afterwards if necessary "John Burton" <john.burton@jbmail.com> wrote in message news:chpe1m$jfc@odbk17.prod.google.com... > Thanks for the fast rely. > I can always uninstall the tools and reinstall them afterwards if > necessary yes more or less, but sometimes there are situations where you may expirience problems. install database in separate home for a start, might work without uninst. ...

is OCI API for accessing Oracle database, and Oracle RAC (database cluster) same or different?
Hi, My application uses OCI to access Oracle database. Now, I came to know about the Oracle RAC failover kind of configuration. Is OCI API for accessing an Oracle cluster is same or different? Is my existing application works well with a cluster (taking the advantage of failover) or do I need to do any changes in my application? Thanks in advance, Ramakrishna. On 14 Jun 2006 23:41:29 -0700, "RamaKrishna Narla" <rknarla@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >My application uses OCI to access Oracle database. >Now, I came to know about the Oracle RAC failover kind of >configuration. Is OCI API for accessing an Oracle cluster is same or >different? Is my existing application works well with a cluster (taking >the advantage of failover) or do I need to do any changes in my >application? > >Thanks in advance, >Ramakrishna. It makes no difference, unless the instance parameters are different. -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Sybrand Bakker wrote: > > It makes no difference, unless the instance parameters are different. > > -- > Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Hi Sybrand, Thanks for giving reply on this. Can you please elaborate your response. Is Instance parameters mean Global Database Name, user name and password? Thanks, Ramakrishna. On 15 Jun 2006 01:37:28 -0700, "RamaKrishna Narla" <rknarla@gmail.com> wrote: > >Sybrand Bakker wrote...

Using Oracle Developer with Oracle 8.1.7 database
Hi. I would like to use the current versions of Oracle Developer Suite I can download from Oracle website (i.e. 10g and 9i), but I will have to connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 dbase. Is it possible to connect to such an "old" database with the current versions or Oracle Developer Suite? Thank you, El DoDo march...@units.it wrote: > Hi. > > I would like to use the current versions of Oracle Developer Suite I > can download from Oracle website (i.e. 10g and 9i), but I will have to > connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 dbase. > Is it possible to connect to such an "old" database with the current > versions or Oracle Developer Suite? > > Thank you, > El DoDo 9i client is backward compatable to 8i. However, 10g is only backwards compatable to certain 8i patchset. I can connect from 10g client to 8.1.7.4.1 but not to 8.1.7.0. Not sure about the in between patchsets as I don't have them. Regards /Rauf marchesa@units.it wrote: > Hi. > > I would like to use the current versions of Oracle Developer Suite I > can download from Oracle website (i.e. 10g and 9i), but I will have to > connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 dbase. > Is it possible to connect to such an "old" database with the current > versions or Oracle Developer Suite? > > Thank you, > El DoDo Yes. Make sure you have patched the 8i database to make it as current as possible. -- Daniel A. Morgan...

Oracle 10g OCI based application talking to an Oracle 9i database
Hi all, Got a question. I have an OCI C++ application that is written using the Oracle 10g OCI includes, etc ... This of course is running on a 10g client. The client OS is actually a Windows x64 system since 10g is the only native OCI client right now for 64 bit Windows systems. So this all works fine. Now, I am communicating with an Oracle 9i database server. Is there anything wrong or invalid about this configuration ? I didn't think that there was but I was asked to confirm this, that is having an Oracle 10g client communicating with an Oracle 9i database. Our application is ma...

Establishing connection from Oracle Database to DB2 database
Hi, Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on the same. Waiting for reply. Its critical umeshchoudhary@gmail.com (U C) wrote in news:d06590c8.0504252348.71a5c6f8@posting.google.com: > Hi, > Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database > oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on > the same. > > Waiting for reply. Its critical > use PERL between the two DBs. >Hi, > Can any one help me in connecting oracle database...

username and password on Oracle connection string (jdbc:oracle:thin:@host:Port:dataBase)
Hi, Can an Oracle JDBC connection string take a username and password? The plain version of an Oracle connection string is username and password on Oracle connection string jdbc:oracle:thin:@host:Port:dataBase If it's possible to add username/password to that string, what is the prorper syntax? Thanks for your help. Wolfgang. "Wolfgang" <Mott@nospam.UNM.edu> wrote in message news:3f8330a6.24586984@nntp.ucsb.edu... > Hi, > > Can an Oracle JDBC connection string take a username and password? > The plain version of an Oracle connect...

Using Oracle 8.1.7 OCI JDBC Driver WIth Oracle 9i Database
Has anyone had any problems using the 8.1.7 OCI JDBC driver with a 9i database? Oracle states they are compatible at the following URL: http://otn.oracle.com/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/htdocs/jdbc_faq.htm#_1_ "Matt" <mdavey4@csc.com> wrote in message news:f2892d3a.0307241304.6295d05c@posting.google.com... > Has anyone had any problems using the 8.1.7 OCI JDBC driver with a 9i database? > > Oracle states they are compatible at the following URL: > http://otn.oracle.com/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/htdocs/jdbc_faq.htm#_1_ Any reason not to trust that statement? If ...

username and password on Oracle connection string (jdbc:oracle:thin:@host:Port:dataBase)
Hi, Can an Oracle JDBC connection string take a username and password? The plain version of an Oracle connection string is jdbc:oracle:thin:@host:Port:dataBase If it's possible to add username/password to that string, what is the prorper syntax? Thanks for your help. Wolfgang. Wolfgang wrote: > > Can an Oracle JDBC connection string take a username and password? > The plain version of an Oracle connection string is > jdbc:oracle:thin:@host:Port:dataBase > > If it's possible to add username/password to that string, what is the > p...

which oracle client for aix 5.3 to connect to an Oracle 8.0.5/Win database ?
Hello, i need to access a 8.0.5 database on win2000 from a aix 5.3 system. which client do i need to install on the aix 5.3 machine ? Thank you, Bud On Jan 11, 2:24 pm, "Bud" <tulsa...@gmx.de> wrote: > Hello, > > i need to access a 8.0.5 database on win2000 from a aix 5.3 system. > > which client do i need to install on the aix 5.3 machine ? > > Thank you, > > Bud I don't think there is one. 8.0.5 was desupported in the previous milennium and has never been available for 5.3, which didn't exist at that time. 9i doesn't connect t...

Web resources about - Unable to connect to Oracle 9i database via Oracle 6i Developer - comp.databases.oracle.tools

Dungeons and developers
Have you ever wanted to learn web development or just refine your webdev skills? Dungeons and Developers gives your quest for knowledge a role ...

Video game developer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A video game developer is a software developer (a business or an individual) that creates video games . A developer may specialize in a certain ...

App developers clamour for live petrol price data to help motorists find cheap fuel
Previously secret real-time service station data on petrol prices is on the verge of being released to the public, with app developers lining ...

App developers are angry at the latest glitch to hit the Mac App Store
Some Mac applications wouldn't open for users this week, and developers who publish software on Apple's Mac App Store were upset about the issue, ...

The Old Republic developer is hiring for a "new, unannounced BioWare IP"
It looks like The Old Republic developer BioWare Austin is working on an entirely new IP with MMO elements. In a job listing , BioWare Austin ...

Forbes Career Opportunity: PHP Developer
... Technology team develops and supports web-based solutions across the network of Forbes Media properties. We are currently seeking a PHP Developerto ...

Layoffs hit Dungeon Defenders developer
Dungeon Defenders developer Trendy Entertainment has laid off an undetermined number of staff at its Gainesville, Florida studio, Kotaku reports. ...

Staten Island Official Subtly Owns Real Estate Developer With Incredible Choice of Street Names
Staten Island Borough President James Oddo put a burn for the ages on the real estate developers Savo Brothers this week. By Oddo’s choosing, ...

‘Battleborn’ Developers Explore The Lore Behind The Jennerit, One Of The Game’s Five Factions
In Battleborn , players can choose between 25 playable characters each with their own distinct powers and backgrounds. Each one of the characters ...

Firewatch Developer Offers Classy Response To Steam Refund Request
Last weekend, one Firewatch player was having a monetary dilemma. They’d beaten the game. They liked the game, which tasks players with hiking ...