hello world

just testing

0
adb
7/25/2003 8:47:07 AM
comp.databases.pick 5449 articles. 2 followers. ttrroonniicc (5) is leader. Post Follow

Hotdog8837620611 wrote:
> easy
>
> PRINT "HELLO WORLD"

Good job, Dog!  Glad to see you're
playing the game, and not just feeding!

-- jet

0
frosty
7/25/2003 6:10:14 PM
It's just Fisher Smoke. He's back and he's more bored than ever!

"frosty" <frostyj@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hotdog8837620611 wrote:
> > easy
> >
> > PRINT "HELLO WORLD"
>
> Good job, Dog!  Glad to see you're
> playing the game, and not just feeding!
>
> -- jet

0
Jeffrey

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

to print in the reverse order, ("Hello World" -> "World Hello")
Hello, As the subject suggests, I need to print the string in the reverse order. I made the following program: # include<stdio.h> struct llnode { char *info; struct llnode *next; }; typedef struct llnode NODE; int main() { char msg[50],word[10],*str; int i=0,length=0,j=0; NODE *ptr,*front=NULL,*temp,*last=NULL; printf("Enter the sentence: "); str=fgets(msg,sizeof(msg),stdin); while(str[i]!='\0') { if((str[i]==' ')||(str[i]=='\n')) { ...

hello hello hello
Is anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? -- -- Ben Thomas - Software Engineer - Melbourne, Australia This message and any attachments is/are intended for the person/s to whom it was addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender promptly and destroy the message without copying it or divulging its contents to any person. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 04:10:09 GMT, BenOne� <nosp@m.thanks.mate> found these unused words floating about: >Is anybody in there? >Just nod if you can hear me. >Is there anyone at home? >-- Contact your ISP ... you obviously have a problem if you can't see the messages and replies (24 alone today - other than yours, that is!) ...

Can someone get a DataBASIC Hello World out here?
I noticed that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hello_world_programs does not include a DataBASIC, aka Pick/BASIC or MV Basic Hello World. I don't know how easy this page is to change since it isn't something I have done, but perhaps someone else can get an entry in there for Pick? --dawn dawn wrote: > I noticed that > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hello_world_programs > > does not include a DataBASIC, aka Pick/BASIC or MV Basic Hello World. > I don't know how easy this page is to change since it isn't something I > have done, but perhaps someone else can get an entry in there for Pick? > --dawn The general basic one will work, i think they only have entries for ones that are different. dawn wrote: > I noticed that > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hello_world_programs > > does not include a DataBASIC, aka Pick/BASIC or MV Basic Hello > World. I don't know how easy this page is to change since it > isn't something I have done, but perhaps someone else can get > an entry in there for Pick? And what's the simplest version? Are there any improvements on: STOP 'Hello World' END John John Henderson ha scritto: > dawn wrote: > >> I noticed that >> >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hello_world_programs >> >> does not include a DataBASIC, aka Pick/BASIC or M...

print(hello world) vs printf(hello world) / system wizard vs platform studio vs command prompt
Hi,,,,, Let me raise one problem on "undefined reference" error message. In XPS (EDK 6.3) simple microblaze TestApp .... (with only 64 KB BRAM and RS232_uart) ---------------------------------------------------------- #include "xparameters.h" #include "xutil.h" #include <stdio.h> int main (void) { print("-- Hello World --\r\n"); printf("-- Hello World --\n"); // this is sometimes problem return 0; } ---------------------------------------------------------- Interesting observations.... - When I make system using Base System Wiza...

regular expression to parse {"hello", "hello world", "1hello-2*hello"}
Hi,I was trying to use Java's regular expression to parse the followingstring:{"hello", "hello world", "1hello-2*hello"}I'd like to extract the words inside the quotation marks as follows:hellohello world1hello-2*helloI've tried different ways to write the expression but didn't work thisout. Can anyone help?Thanks a lot.Roy Roy wrote:> I was trying to use Java's regular expression to parse the following> string:> hello> hello world> 1hello-2*helloWhy do you asking us to do your homework?Goto: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/ , class Patternand remember about double backslash (\\).-- Pozdrawiam, J.W. Jacek Wojciechowski wrote:> Why do you asking us to do your homework?> Hey Roy, here's a free tip: It is very likely to get responses like this when making requests of the form "Please solve my problem!" without showing and explaining *what you* have tried already and what your exact problem with your approach is.regards,/W On Jan 6, 7:59 am, Wildemar Wildenburger<lasses_w...@klapptsowieso.net> wrote:> Jacek Wojciechowski wrote:> > Why do you asking us to do your homework?>> Hey Roy, here's a free tip: It is very likely to get responses like this> when making requests of the form "Please solve my problem!" without> showing and explaining *what you* have tried already and what your exact> problem with your approach is.>> regards,&...

Hello Moto...hello?...hello?
Hope this isn't OT but I'm looking for help with syncing a Motorola V3 RAZR bluetooth cell phone with my 10.3.8 Mac - and although it is advertised as Mac-compatible, the Phone Tools CD that came with it is Windows-only. Does anyone know if I can still use iSync with this 'phone to sync contacts? I'm assuming that I can anyway connect it via USB and drag stuff in manually but it would be a bit of a let-down if I can't sync automatically. I spoke to Motorola and they said that Apple knew of a way to make their Phone Tools software install under OsX. But the Apple bod I spo...

no Hello World!!
I wrote a program using the Fedora Core 6 linux enviroment as follows: #include <stdio.h> int main() { double number; printf("\nHello World"); return 0; } I compile this with "gcc -lm hello_world.c" On running it on my debian woody system my program crashes with the message "Floating Point Exception" (gdb) run Starting program: ~/hello_world.c (no debugging symbols found) Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception. 0xb7fad5d1 in ?? () (gdb) bt #0 0xb7fad5d1 in ?? () #1 0x00000000 in ?? () #2 0x00000000 in ?? ...

Hello world
Hi Running IIS I simply can't run a basic php page What are the basic instructions? Thank you, Samuel What did you do? Did you install php? for testing a good php script could be an info.php <? phpinfo(); ?> Put it in your wwwroot and do somthing like http://localhost/info.php Good luck. Samuel Shulman wrote: > Hi > > Running IIS I simply can't run a basic php page > > What are the basic instructions? > > Thank you, > Samuel > > *** Samuel Shulman escribi�/wrote (Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:08:30 GMT): > Running IIS I simply can't run a basic php page > > What are the basic instructions? http://es.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php http://es.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis.php -- -+ http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain ++ Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://bits.demogracia.com +- Mi web de humor con rayos UVA: http://www.demogracia.com -- Thanks Finally works, Samuel "Alvaro G. Vicario" <webmaster@NOSPAMdemogracia.com> wrote in message news:13mzbpsrqct7z$.1odn93qpyq0ae.dlg@40tude.net... > *** Samuel Shulman escribi�/wrote (Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:08:30 GMT): >> Running IIS I simply can't run a basic php page >> >> What are the basic instructions? > > http://es.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php > http://es.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis.php > > > -- > -+ http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burg...

Hello, World!
Hello, World! This is my first post. "TheProgrammer" <ccn_alex@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1103534991.568071.106180@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hello, World! This is my first post. Congrats. It's lightyears off topic, too. Better pick up some book on netiquette. dandelion wrote: > "TheProgrammer" <ccn_alex@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:1103534991.568071.106180@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > >>Hello, World! This is my first post. > > > Congrats. > > It's lightyears off topic, too. Better ...

Hello world
Hay this is forum? what? hihihi? ololo... i want porno... hihihi -- questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito http://www.newsland.it/news segnala gli abusi ad abuse@newsland.it ...

Hello world!!
Hi all, To summarize in advance, what are some good ACTIVE links/forums/ answers to the following question: what's the best current (2008) means of home schooling, say, robotics engineering, a teenager using Smalltalk? I know, I know, this is **exactly** the problem those brilliant people at PARC solved eons ago. I am a veteran Smalltalk programmer and ex-robotics engineer, currently unaffiliated with any company but my own (beckEngineeringLLC) and find myself in the glorious acquaintance of a 14-year-old daughter, tabula rasa in regards to computer programming. She is a ...

Hello World
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hello_world_programs ...

Hello World!!!
I am a new user of MINIX. I have been using BSD and LINUX since 1998. I have a few questions about MINIX 3.1.2 which I have just installed. When I write a program in C++ and then put "g++ prog.cpp -o prog" I get that g++ is not a recognized file or directory...What!!! and then I try cc and I get another message saying that it cannot be compiled or something like it. Please help !!!! Thanks so much!!! On Sep 14, 7:46 pm, "Juan C.Villalobos" <sayaka.villalo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > I am a new user of MINIX. I have been using BSD and LINUX since 1998. I >...

Hello World
Hello Scilab people, I'm new to this discussion group, so let me spent two words on myself: - I worked two years with Ramine Nikoukhah and Serge Steer on the Scicos user interface and on the real time embedded applications (RTAI, HIL, Flex, HDL, EMB, etc..); - this is my second year inside the Scilab Dev. team, where I am in charge for the integration and optimization of Scicos; - my favorite programming language is the soldering iron and my favorite debugging tools is a good, possibly analog, "vintage" oscilloscope; I would like to avoid any "flaming",...

Web resources about - hello world - comp.databases.pick

Watch: GOP lawmaker says Apple could "have blood on their hands"
Republican lawmaker offers blunt assessment in FBI-Apple dispute.

Biden Will Appear at the Oscars to Introduce Lady Gaga
Vice President Joe Biden will be appearing in person at the Oscars this coming Sunday to introduce Lady Gaga . Yes, you read that right. That ...

North Korea Man to Be Sentenced in Night-Vision Goggle Case
A man from North Korea arrested in Hawaii and charged with trying to illegally export military-grade night vision goggles is set to be sentenced ...

President Obama Signs Judicial Redress Act — What Does It Mean?
President Obama signed the Judicial Redress Act into play, on February 24. This act addresses certain aspects of “national security,” but what ...

Elektra Breaks Into Matt Murdoch’s Apartment in a New Trailer for Daredevil Season Two on Netflix
Elektra Natchios ( Élodie Yung ) breaks into Matt Murdoch’s ( Charlie Cox ) apartment to ask for help in the new trailer for season two of Daredevil ...

Tennessee Lawsuit Reveals Details Of Unprosecuted Rape Case
On April 13, 2013, Tennessee coach Butch Jones announced that football player Marlin Lane was suspended for “disciplinary reasons.” More than ...

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Are Not Fighting And Not Getting A Divorce
Despite everybody spreading rumors that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s marriage is dissolving, Gossip Cop is reporting that these rumors just ...

Electric cars of the future could charge batteries while driving, using Qualcomm tech
Charging an electric car while driving may sound like a wild idea, but Qualcomm wants to bring that capability to automobiles. Qualcomm is developing ...

Three Pregnant Women in Florida Test Positive for Zika Virus
People Magazine Three Pregnant Women in Florida Test Positive for Zika Virus People Magazine Three pregnant woman in Florida have tested positive ...

BBC missed opportunities to stop sexual predator Jimmy Savile, inquiry finds
Los Angeles Times BBC missed opportunities to stop sexual predator Jimmy Savile, inquiry finds Los Angeles Times An investigation into the ...