ERROR: relation "[table name]" does not exist

Hooray! It's my first PostGreSQL error!

I just downloaded and installed PGS for the first time. I've set up a
table with pgAdminIII, amended my connection string, tried to connect to
it with an ASP script originally written for MSSQL.

The error I get is:

ERROR: relation "[table name]" does not exist

Also when trying to execute SQL statements through pgAdminIII, it tells
me that the tables I'm trying to alter do not exist.

I've given everything ALL public permissions and have checked the case
of database and table names, but so far no luck.

I assume this is a simple error on my part. Any ideas?

Thanks.
0
Byron
4/1/2005 1:35:47 AM
comp.postgresql.novice 1135 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow