I really need help on an avaya merlin magix phone system.

I have an extension that works internally but I cant get a dial tone for outside calls.
0
terry
10/28/2015 5:04:39 PM
comp.dcom.lans.ethernet 1988 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

I really need help with this so if anyone can help me out that would be really great of you.
I am a student studying in college this is my first year and i am taking Computer Science as my Major but i am having a hard time with my course. I have no idea of whats going on in class so if any 1 knows anything about this things i have to do please help me out. the professor gave us this to do and i am having some trouble with this so plz help me out on what to do here. Part I Write a program that prints the following pattern: * *** ***** ******* ***** *** * Part II To make a profit a local store marks up the prices of its items by 25%...

Need help with help need
Friends and wormbots: I am looking for some intrepid souls to try out and comment on a perl script I wrote. (What, perl in SAS-L and it's not David Cassell ?) The script takes the SAS help files apart and does some analysis (orphans, linkrot and duplicates) and inserts back links. What do back links do ? It ensures every page in the help system has a link to every page that links to it. (Actually only the the subset of the help system represented by the modules you choose to play with [there are over 140 help modules]) 1,000 lines of perl that sprouted out of a two line seed (or should...

Need to extend an ethernet LAN over phone company wire less than mile
I am not very familiar with all the terminology. I have two locations less than a mile apart in a rural area. I assume the phone company could (if I knew how/what to ask) make appropriate splices to give me two or more pair of copper between the two locations. Is that what a "leased line" is? Or does that go through the exchange? Assuming I could get this copper between the two points, how fast could I send data between the two? I have an ethernet lan on each end that I want to connect together. And of course :-) I want to do it for low cost. I would simply use the inte...

Need help about Linux daemon and system call (system or popen)
Hello, That's a long story but there's a PHP script I need to call in the background, and the PHP script *never returns*, meaning it's running all the time (I stop it with Ctrl-C when running it from the console) so I decided to make a small daemon in C (GCC) on Linux. The daemon simply calls system("php myscript.php"). The problem is that I can't seem to find a way to have the PHP process killed when I shutdown my daemon. I tried using popen or different techniques but basically, when I kill my daemon process, it doesnt kill the PHP process. My understanding ...

really need a help
can anyone please help me with this q?? Write the program that simulates the rolling of two dice. The program should use randperm to roll the first dice, and should use randperm again to roll the second dice. The sum of the two values should then be calculated. Your program should roll the two dice 100 times. Use a single-subscripted array to tally the numbers of times each possible sum appears. Print the result in a tabular format. This program analyzes the result and shows how many times the sum of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 occurs On Apr 5, 6:43=A0pm, "Redduan Haris"...

REALLY NEED HELP !!!
Hi all, Can any one tell me how to generate a long number (Key) from speaker voice using Matlab? Simply, voice is input the output is a unique number (from feature extraction process). PLEASE NEED HELP. Any source code will be great help. Note: no need for using any traing set or complex functions. ...

I really need help
Hi, The system I am trying to modify is as follows: The models run on QNX machines. There are converted into executables by OPAL RT - Lab and then transfered on the QNX machines from a XP machine, where they are then executed using the OPAL RT interface (which is on the XP machine). The problem I am encountering is the "connection to these running models" through matlab script. I cannot use RT-Lab interface nor can I do the things mentioned in the following article(http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/rtw/rtw_ug/rtw_gs8a.html) o update the model parameters, pause, re...

i really need help
Hi.I joined recently to this group .I want write a program in c++ langu= age.one program in c++ that receive two char array from user and print all = of state built by this tow arryas.for example users enter "abc" and "mn".pr= ogram should show abcmn , abmnc , amnbc , mnabc ,mabcn ,manbc, mabnc , amb= nc ,ambcn ,abmcn as output.pleas answer me.I very thought on this solution.= but I couldn't solve it.and i need it early.I thanks very much if anyone an= swer me faster. <mary8shtr@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi.I joined recently to this group .I want w...

I really need a help!!!
I have this code: clc clear all close all %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%% Input Parameters %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% tic exp1=2/3; exp2=17/6; Nx = 4096; Ny = 26; Nz =26; Lx = 11059.2; Ly = 140; Lz = 140; gamma = 3.9; UHub = 18; HubHt = 90; IECturbC = 'B'; RotorDiam = min(Ly,Lz); V = Lx*Lz*Ly; z0 = 0.03; N = Nx*Ny*Nz; dkx=2*pi/Lx; dky=2*pi/Ly; dkz=2*pi/Lz; %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%...

I really need your help
helo i come back again, I created 30 random images (plack and whit) by this cod: " for i=1:30 out=randint(25,25,256); out=uint8(out); end " but i need to name each of them so i can call any image like image1, image2!!! how can i do it???? and how can imshow any of them?? last question: can I imshow all of them in the same window?? thank you for reading Bassam wrote: > helo i come back again, > I created 30 random images (plack and whit) by this cod: > > " for i=1:30 > out=randint(25,25,256); > out=uint8(out); > end " > > but i need to name e...

I really need your help.
There is a job which requires programming with QBASIC and I need to have it.I know this language (even I have worked with it before ),but toget the job I must master in it. I appreciate your helps. sincerely m.alirostami On 12=D4=C24=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E72=CA=B129=B7=D6, ali <m.alirost...@gmail.com= > wrote: > There is a job which requires programming with QBASIC and I need to > have it.I know this language (even I have worked with it before ),but > toget the job I must master in it. > I appreciate your helps. > > sincerely > > m.alirostami :O What job is it...

Really need help..
hello everyone! im new to MAtlab and facing several problems.. i have the following task: we should write a program, which computes the longest increasing subsequence in a given sequence, e.g. Initial sequence is: 6 1 7 4 9 5 8 3 10 2 Answer is: 1 4 5 8 10 or Initial sequence is: 8 9 2 10 3 7 4 1 5 6 All the possible longest increasing subsequences are: 2 3 4 5 6 could anyone help? I have two solutions, neither of which I am very happy with. First let me ask, are th...

I really need your help
Hello, I am Mobato Swama, former General of the african state of Mubutu/North Habatinopo Mabatibu. Our President is inprisoned by American Forces. Mr. Bush wants $30.000.000 to let him free. Our State is poor, but you can help us! Lend me this amount and free our President! I�ll able to give you your money back, including 20% Bonus within 1 Month, because our State owns a huge Diamond-mining Corporation - the Mubutu-Uhaglimatano Mining Corp. We earn $40 Billions per Year! So the 15% bonus for you is absolute sure! Send the postal cheque to: national Bank of Mubutu/North Ha...

I really need help.
Linux messed up my Windows XP partition (or rather, my ignorance did) so I reformatted my hardrive and downloaded Windows XP through a torrent. As luck had it, my cd-rw drive quit completely. I've checked everything, and it does not work. So my question is this, is there a way to install Windows XP from a cue/bin file from my hardrive in linux. If you don't want to answer my question because I'm a pirate, then please point me into the direction of a newsgroup that will. > Linux messed up my Windows XP partition (or rather, my ignorance did) > so I reformatte...

Web resources about - I really need help on an avaya merlin magix phone system. - comp.dcom.lans.ethernet

New England Patriots Rumors: Stephen Gostkowski Takes Blame For Loss Against Broncos, Changes Coming ...
After the season-ending loss to the Denver Broncos in the AFC Championship Game, the New England Patriots and their fans are looking for answers. ...

Nationwide Winter Storm Claims Life of US Capitol Police Officer As He Shovels Snow
A winter storm wreaking havoc across the nation has claimed yet another victim. Blizzard 2016, as it has been dubbed, has ushered in severe weather ...

New York City: ‘Martial Law’ Declared By NYPD Over Winter Storm Jonas During State Of Emergency?
In New York City, “martial law” was declared by the NYPD according to some reports based upon the way the travel ban was implemented. Although ...

Matt Damon Reveals Why He's Not in 'Manchester By the Sea'
Matt Damon stops for a quick camera opp while participating in a panel discussion hosted by Stella Artois and held during the 2016 Sundance Film ...

I watched 5 — 5! — of the Sunday morning shows and ended up with not one thing I wanted to blog.
It was all crushingly dull. The pundits really don't seem to have anything more to say. The closest I came was wanting to say one thing was especially ...

Manhunt for Three Escaped Inmates in Southern California
Officials said the men, who are thought to be dangerous, cut through steel bars and rappelled from the roof of the Orange County Central Men’s ...

India with France in fight against terror, says PM Modi
"India and France believe in humankind. We together along with other countries will eliminate terror forces and terrorism," Modi said.

New York Mayor Blasts Donald Trump For Saying He Could ‘Shoot Someone’ & Still Win, Says Trump ‘Not Presidential’ ...
Donald Trump has a knack for rubbing folks the wrong way. Count New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio in that bunch, as the duly elected leader ...

ISIS Video Threatening United Kingdom Appears to Show Paris Attackers Committing Atrocities in Syria ...
On Sunday, the Islamic State released a new, 17-minute video threatening to attack the United Kingdom and other “coalition” countries. In it, ...

Match fixing suspected at Australian Open doubles match, report says
A low-profile mixed doubles tennis match at the Australian Open on Sunday has come under suspicion for possible match fixing. A major sports ...