I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until

On Nov 1, 1:17 pm, fl...@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote in
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.dcom.modems/msg/a81b0db05ef8396d :

 > "Green Xenon [Radium]" <gluceg...@excite.com> wrote:
 >
 > >Hi:
 >
 > >Is it physically possible to for dial-up internet
 > >connection to reach a speed of 1 Gbps by using a baud of
 > >1-symbol-per-second [to conserve bandwidth] but
 > >1-billion-bits-per-symbol?
 >
 > >Each symbol carries a billion bits bits but with only 1 baud.
 >
 > >bps = baud X number of bits per baud.
 >
 > >Is this physically-possible?

 > Only if you can come up with a cable pair which has
 > either infinite bandwidth or zero noise.

What about if I were to use the currently present phone lines? Why
wouldn't this work?

[...]

0
Green
11/6/2007 9:00:32 PM
comp.dcom.modems 1644 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

*-* On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 13:00:32 -0800,
*-* In Article 4730c696$0$32508$4c368faf@roadrunner.com,
*-* Green Xenon [Radium] wrote
*-* About I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!!
(repeated too many times to include here)

> I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!!

      ... Or until you make it to everybody's killfile. ;-)

      <Another major childish rant snipped>

                                         Ken Whiton

     FIDO: 1:132/152
Ken
11/7/2007 3:50:10 AM
Ken Whiton wrote:
> *-* On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 13:00:32 -0800,
> *-* In Article 4730c696$0$32508$4c368faf@roadrunner.com,
> *-* Green Xenon [Radium] wrote
> *-* About I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!!
> (repeated too many times to include here)
>
>> I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!!
>

>      ... Or until you make it to everybody's killfile. ;-)
>
>      <Another major childish rant snipped>
>
>                                         Ken Whiton
>
>     FIDO: 1:132/152
> InterNet: kenwhiton@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the obvious to reply)

Well maybe if someone would answer me, then I wouldn't flood.
0
Green
11/7/2007 5:15:09 AM
On Nov 6, 9:15 pm, "Green Xenon [Radium]" <gluceg...@excite.com>
wrote:
> Ken Whiton wrote:
> > *-* On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 13:00:32 -0800,
> > *-* In Article 4730c696$0$32508$4c368...@roadrunner.com,
> > *-* Green Xenon [Radium] wrote
> > *-* About I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!!
> > (repeated too many times to include here)
>
> >> I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!!
>
> >      ... Or until you make it to everybody's killfile. ;-)
>
> >      <Another major childish rant snipped>
>
> >                                         Ken Whiton
>
> >     FIDO: 1:132/152
> > InterNet: kenwhi...@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the obvious to reply)
>
> Well maybe if someone would answer me, then I wouldn't flood.

Green,

Here's an answer: In life, you get what you give.

Here's your "helpful" post you gave on comp.sys.apple2:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.apple2/browse_thread/thread/26cd96f07c064fca/ea883dafe3aed8dc#ea883dafe3aed8dc

0
Warren
11/11/2007 3:28:01 AM
Warren Ernst wrote:
> On Nov 6, 9:15 pm, "Green Xenon [Radium]" <gluceg...@excite.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Ken Whiton wrote:
>>
>>>*-* On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 13:00:32 -0800,
>>>*-* In Article 4730c696$0$32508$4c368...@roadrunner.com,
>>>*-* Green Xenon [Radium] wrote
>>>*-* About I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!!
>>>(repeated too many times to include here)

>>>     ... Or until you make it to everybody's killfile. ;-)
>>
>>>     <Another major childish rant snipped>
>>
>>>                                        Ken Whiton
>>
>>>    FIDO: 1:132/152
>>>InterNet: kenwhi...@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the obvious to reply)
>>
>>Well maybe if someone would answer me, then I wouldn't flood.
>

> Green,
>
> Here's an answer: In life, you get what you give.
>
> Here's your "helpful" post you gave on comp.sys.apple2:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.apple2/browse_thread/thread/26cd96f07c064fca/ea883dafe3aed8dc#ea883dafe3aed8dc

Quit stalking me! You pervert!
0
Green
11/11/2007 5:14:31 AM
> > Here's an answer: In life, you get what you give.
>
> > Here's your "helpful" post you gave on comp.sys.apple2:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.apple2/browse_thread/thread/2...
>
> Quit stalking me! You pervert!

Quit "posting" on CSA2. Problem solved.

0