3524 running at high cpu

I have a remote site that has a 3524 that runs constantly over 40% cpu.
 There are less than 10 people at this site and it doesn't generate a
whole lot of traffic.  Any reason why you think this might be
happening?  Anything specifically that I should be looking at?  I've
reloaded the switch and it still goes back up to over 40% cpu usage.

comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25313 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

The output from "show process cpu" might help better determine
what is going on.  Please provide that if you can.

Cisco da Gama
http://ciscostudy.blogspot.com

0
ciscodagama