anyone who help me about routing and switching.

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

hi all.
I don't have a router either hub :) , but I'm working the network integrated
company in korea.
I got some problem,
I passed the ccie written exam and remained ccie lab exam now.
How can I prepare ccie lab exam? boson router simulater is too bad.
that is many command restriction in using the boson router simulater.
what is the best router simulater ?
when I studying a routing protocol, how many router is need ?
please answer me.
and have fun :)

P.S Are there anyone who tell me that  connect thourth telnet to router on
FREE? :)

0
Reply PS2 6/1/2004 4:56:16 AM

See related articles to this posting

Unless you are an absolute genius and your job provides you with extensive
hands-on experience with a wide variety of complicated scenarios you will
never pass the CCIE lab exam!

In order to get the practice you need you will have to rent rack time, buy
your own rack, get access to Cisco provided racks, get your company to
provide you with a rack or some combination of the items listed above. The
point is you need live hardware to work on.

This is a test that can only be passed by entering commands into actual
routers not by reading books, web sites, rfc's whitepapers, etc.

There are no software based simulators that provide the capability you will
need to conquer the CCIE lab exam.

If you can afford it I would recommend at least 7-8 routers and two
switches. If you can't afford to obtain the expensive items like ATM, voice,
dual Catalyst 3550's, etc. then rent some rack time.

If you want more info and insight contact me directly. I have been working
with CCIE candidates for over 6 years.

Marc Russell
Network Learning, Inc.
www.ccbootcamp.com (Cisco training)
mrussell@ccbootcamp.com

"PS2 gamer" <jsycap@yahoo.co.kr> wrote in message
> hi all.
> I don't have a router either hub :) , but I'm working the network
integrated
> company in korea.
> I got some problem,
> I passed the ccie written exam and remained ccie lab exam now.
> How can I prepare ccie lab exam? boson router simulater is too bad.
> that is many command restriction in using the boson router simulater.
> what is the best router simulater ?
> when I studying a routing protocol, how many router is need ?
> please answer me.
> and have fun :)
>
> P.S Are there anyone who tell me that  connect thourth telnet to router on
> FREE? :)

0
Reply Marc 6/1/2004 5:40:19 AM
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25251 articles. 25 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Help Help Help Help Help
please,help us . we have a seious problem, we are designing a radio controlled car that is guided by the PC, to send the data wireless between the PC and the Car and vice versa. we use 2 transmitter/reciever circuits from 2 seperate radio controlled car each running with a different frequency (27 MHz & 40 MHz)and modify the functionality of each to do the disered work. but on mounting a transmitter(40MHz) and reciever(27MHz) on the car, and attach another transmitter(27MHz) and reciever(40MHz) to the PC; we found that on sending signals from the car to the PC on the transmitter & rec...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

Oops Help switching field type in a table- Was Help Switching Table Types, Please
Sorry ...

Help!! Help!! Help!!
I wish to vectorize the following code: s = tf('s'); W = logspace(-1,2,50); COMBINATION = combn(W, 2); K = cell(length(COMBINATION), 1); K0 = 1 + (1/(2*s)) + 0.5*s/(0.2*s + 1); % PID controller to be approximated as PI gapValue = zeros(length(COMBINATION), 1); for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) K{i} = (COMBINATION(i,1)*(1 + (1/(COMBINATION(i,2)*s)))); % PI controller end for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) gapValue(i,1) = gapmetric(K0, K{i}); end where K0 is the Nominal transfer function and K is a cell array including transfer functions whose gap metric from K0 are...

help for switch to switch connection
Hi all, i have two 2950 switches, and i wanna to connect them with a Straight- Through cable. i know it should be easy to fixed by using cross cable, but my case is not easy to re-install cross cable =( so any idea, or can it be config a uplink port for one 2950 switch? thanks steve In article <1184727739.487187.124580@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, STandard <standardhk@gmail.com> writes: > Hi all, > > i have two 2950 switches, and i wanna to connect them with a Straight- > Through cable. > > i know it should be easy to fixed by using cross cable, but my ...

Help, Help, Help...
Hei! Im makin a hot INVADERS game with Java but im a newbie with language, so , question is how do i use KeyPressed () function... I hav Applet Runnable... -!Hei!- Here is my problem... public class TestinKeys extends Applet implements Runnable .... .... public void run () { while ( true ) { KeyEvent ke; if ( ke.getKeyChar() == 'a' ) g_TykkiX ++; .... .... What is Wrong, im tryin to make that Invaders game but i dont know how to read keyboard with Runnable Java code... JariTapio <JariTapio@pp.inet.fi> wrote: > publi...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my ...

help help help
I need to refresh my C knowledge quickly. I will be reading code for simple industrial type controls like motor controllers, valve drivers, etc This software is pretty simple, 3000 lines max. The executable is embedded in flash on the processor chip. Actually I haven't seen it yet. I haven't looked at C or done any programming in ages. I'm looking for a simple programming suite that will run on my WinXP (NTFS) computer. Something that doesn't take really long to get up to speed with. Simple is better. I just need to practice and remember and do some simple experi...

HELP HELP HELP...
Hi everybody there. I have created a GUI in MATLAB's guide application. In the GUI I am appearing on the screen a frame from a camera by pushing a button. My problem that sometimes the application works fine, but some others something is going wrong and I get the following error message: ??? Assignment has more non-singleton rhs dimensions than non-singleton subscripts Error in ==> LEDsFinal>txtGrabFrame_Callback at 164 A(width, i, Blue) = abs(fread(portCMU, 1, 'uint8'))/255; What does the error message mean? What seems to be the problem? How can I overco...

[...]

hi all im new to linux can anyone tell me the best place to get some help installing programs in linux or best books to read -- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- - peteware wrote: > hi all im new to linux can anyone tell me the best place to get some > help installing programs in linux or best books to read > > > -- > --------------------------------- --- -- - > Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final > Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet > -...

help! help!! help!!!
x=[0 1 10] p=[100 80] how can I get A A=[3x(1) 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0; 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0; 3x(2) 2x(2) x(2) 1 -3x(2) -2x(2) -x(2) -1; 2x(2) x(2) 1 0 -2x(2) -x(2) -1 0; p(1)x(1) p(1) 0 0 -p(2)x(2) -p(2) 0 0; p(1) 0 0 0 -p(2) 0 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(2)x(3) -p(2) 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(3) 0 0 0; ] In article <fkus3t$11h$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Jim lei <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote: >x=[0 1 10] >p=[100 80] >how can I get ...

HELP HELP HELP
Hello everyone, I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used C before either but been through PASCAL and GW-BASIC. Can someone please tell me the link to download the C++ compiler which can run on my Windows XP Professional Edition. Thanks. ByE. Yours forever in Digital Paradise uSmAn could have typed what u wanted in google. "Usman" <game_pk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buobgo$kaacm$1@ID-217624.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hello everyone, > I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used > C before eit...

Help Help Help
Q1 I want to know how to show the 8 bit planes of the image?? Q2 And also find edges of image by showing both edge magnitude and direction?? ...

help! help!! help!!! me
hello if x=linspace(1,100,n); p=linspace(100,80,n-1); how can I get A A=[ x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0 0...0 0; x(2) 1 -x(2) -1 0 0 0 0...0 0; p(1) 0 -p(2) 0 0 0 0 0...0 0; 0 0 x(3) 1 -x(3) -1 0 0...0 0; 0 0 p(2) 0 -p(3) 0 0 0...0 0; 0 0 0 0 x(4) 1 -x(4) -1...0 0; 0 0 0 0 p(3) 0 -p(4) 0...0 0; ....................................... 0 0 0 0 0 0...x(i) 1 -x(i) -1...0 0; 0 0 0 0 0 0...p(i-1) 0 -p(i-1) 0 ...0 0; ......................................... 0 0 0 0 0 0....x(n-1) 1 -x(n-1) -1; 0 0 0 0 0 0....p(n-2) 0 -p(n-1) 0; 0 0 0 0 0 0.... 0 0 p(n-1) 0; ] "Jim lei" <redlightlike@mathworks.c...

HELP! HELP! HELP
I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, but they were not able to figure out this problem: Here is the problem: I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an > access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then > imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange > reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters, > it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is > lost. i have tried...

Help, Help, Help
As you can probably gather im in need of help. I started a basic JAVA course a week ago as it seems like a very interesting subject. The problem in having is with the IDE we have been asked to use. We are using JCreator, but in order for it to work, we are required to install the Java software development kit and a class library which comes with the course book called avi with is a audio visual interface library which is supposed to make it easier for us to learn the fundimentals of JAVA without having to worry about the input/output. Anyways, I have installed the JAVA SDK from SUN website...

HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!
On this site par example: http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it. also on sites with games i see this... What is my problem? I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low..... twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes: > On this site par example: > http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html > u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to...

help help help
Sir, Am Avinash.T.J doing my btech AMRITA ...

HELP! HELP! HELP!
We are currently running R83 v3.1m (33 user) on an old 200 Mhz Pentium with 16Mb Mem and 2.x gif HD (the actual partition is smaller) We have run this for a number of years without ANY significant problems. Last week (just as my family was in the middle of "the move from Hell") the system decides to take a major dump. A bad link of some sort in the ABS area. THEN - the systems disks have disappeared. After much screaming and gnashing of teeth I got the system running again. OH! did I mention that the previous evenings file save tape was bad? Anyhow, the bo...

HELP HELP HELP
Hi! All, I am an Interactive Media Designer and know very less about asp but the basic concept behind. I got to make an online test(Exam) in asp which has a login (frm access database) panel. Can any one direct me to a free source so that I can simply pick the project and customize it. Thnaks in Advance Raj.Design In article <1112007306.454441.207430@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, raj.design@gmail.com enlightened us with... > Hi! All, > I am an Interactive Media Designer and know very less about asp but the > basic concept behind. I got to make an online te...

Help! Help! Help!
My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to setup screen. I don't know how to try to isolate the problem. (Mother board, power supply etc.) Any suggestions? sogs wrote: > My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the > warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't > matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to > setup screen....

Help on Routing/VLANs with new 1712 and a 2950 switch
Hi There, this is my 1st try with VLANS and i'm using a 1712 (4 port switch, 1 fastethernet) which only support dot1q enacapsulation. HOWEVER the router is not what i expected, so I have done a wee test lab set-up with only 2 VLANs 1 and 3. All I want to do is have routing between the VLANs and gain Internet access for the PC (the router at 192.168.0.254 allow any access for this subnet). I Cannot ping the 192.168.0.254 address from the 1712 so something is wrong here, nothing to do with the switch - can someone help?? ( I can get telnet to the router on the 192.168.10.254 addres...