anyone who help me about routing and switching.

hi all.
I don't have a router either hub :) , but I'm working the network integrated
company in korea.
I got some problem,
I passed the ccie written exam and remained ccie lab exam now.
How can I prepare ccie lab exam? boson router simulater is too bad.
that is many command restriction in using the boson router simulater.
what is the best router simulater ?
when I studying a routing protocol, how many router is need ?
please answer me.
and have fun :)

P.S Are there anyone who tell me that  connect thourth telnet to router on
FREE? :)

0
PS2
6/1/2004 4:56:16 AM
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25294 articles. 25 followers. Post Follow

Unless you are an absolute genius and your job provides you with extensive
hands-on experience with a wide variety of complicated scenarios you will
never pass the CCIE lab exam!

In order to get the practice you need you will have to rent rack time, buy
your own rack, get access to Cisco provided racks, get your company to
provide you with a rack or some combination of the items listed above. The
point is you need live hardware to work on.

This is a test that can only be passed by entering commands into actual
routers not by reading books, web sites, rfc's whitepapers, etc.

There are no software based simulators that provide the capability you will
need to conquer the CCIE lab exam.

If you can afford it I would recommend at least 7-8 routers and two
switches. If you can't afford to obtain the expensive items like ATM, voice,
dual Catalyst 3550's, etc. then rent some rack time.

If you want more info and insight contact me directly. I have been working
with CCIE candidates for over 6 years.

Marc Russell
Network Learning, Inc.
www.ccbootcamp.com (Cisco training)
mrussell@ccbootcamp.com

"PS2 gamer" <jsycap@yahoo.co.kr> wrote in message
> hi all.
> I don't have a router either hub :) , but I'm working the network
integrated
> company in korea.
> I got some problem,
> I passed the ccie written exam and remained ccie lab exam now.
> How can I prepare ccie lab exam? boson router simulater is too bad.
> that is many command restriction in using the boson router simulater.
> what is the best router simulater ?
> when I studying a routing protocol, how many router is need ?
> please answer me.
> and have fun :)
>
> P.S Are there anyone who tell me that  connect thourth telnet to router on
> FREE? :)

0
Marc

Anyone? Anyone?
The following runs slow, as you might expect. I'm open to advice. .. . . def GetTotalPages(self): self.PPIPrinterWidth = 100 #whatever self.PPIPrinterHeight = 100 #whatever self.screenscale = 1.0 #whatever bitmap = wxEmptyBitmap( PrinterDefinition['PageWidth'] * self.PPIPrinterWidth ,PrinterDefinition['PageHeight'] * self.PPIPrinterHeight) DC = wxMemoryDC() DC.SelectObject(bitmap) self.page_total = 0 while self.DoDrawing(DC) <> False: self.page_total += 1 return ...

Re: Package Help in Mathematica 6 #2
On 5/12/07 at 3:02 AM, raulm231@comcast.net (Raul Martinez) wrote: >I ran into a similar problem. I wanted to know all the standard >packages included with Math 6. After a bit of help from WRI tech >support and some digging in the Document Center I compiled a list of >all the Math 6 standard packages. Here they are: <list of 20 packages snipped> That wasn't a complete list. For example, it did not include the ANOVA package or the BlackBodyRadiation package. The following will generate a complete list of the packages installed with version 6. Last[Strin...

Say, did anyone notice?
Vista apparently shipped last night. The response was muted, to say the least: http://www.niallkennedy.com/blog/archives/2007/01/windows-vista-launch-san-francisco.html -jcr In article <2007013010131450073-jcrnospam@nospammaccom>, John C. Randolph <jcr.nospam@nospam.mac.com> wrote: > Vista apparently shipped last night. What's Vista? :) -- Sandman[.net] On 2007-01-30 10:28:47 -0800, Sandman <mr@sandman.net> said: > In article <2007013010131450073-jcrnospam@nospammaccom>, > John C. Randolph <jcr.nospam@nospam.mac.com> wrote: > >...

Cisco 837
Hi guys, Hope some can help me with configuring a Cisco 837 with Bridging (RFC1483) over ATM over ADSL. The carrier is NEXTEP (Australia) which provides a TLAN (Transparent LAN) Product. They release a special version of firmware for Netcomm DSL modems for their TLAN product which basically puts the modem into bridged mode. I would like to do it via a Cisco 837 and also have routing so that I can implement QoS for our office VoIP system. I can ping my ATM BVI address but not the GW address. I have a sample config below - hostname Cisco837 ! logging queue-limit 100 logging buffered 51200 ...

Help with A:link
http://www.phillybikeclub.org/bcp_cent.html Please excuse, I can't get the links at the text "register online" and "registration form" to be blue. I even commented out the a:visited. They still are kind of magenta or fuschia. Author mode is set for Page style sheet, Page fonta and colors, My link style. I had previously not checksd My link style, checked it because of soomething in Opera support knowledgebase? Maded no difference. How can this be? I have Opera 7.50 for WIndows. Emptied the history, set all cache to zero or off, reloaded. ...

postponing substitution within \edef -- help!
Hello: I have a problem with macro-substitution in inner macros defined with \edef or \xdef (the global version of \edef). I boiled down my problem to the following simple example. Please consider the following two definitions: \def\F#1{\hbox{Before: {\tt\string#1}}\par} \def\G#1#2{ \xdef\F##1{\hbox{After: {\tt\string#1} {\tt\string#2} {\tt\string##1}}\par} } \G is supposed to re-define \F. What happens is that because \F is \xdef'ed inside \G, the occurence of ##1 inside {\tt\string##1} is parsed as # #1, where #1 is replaced wit...

anyone in the USA
I stumbled over a box of thermal paper, still boxed, unused, maybe a little stale but VERY usable (Not gonna tell you when these were ordered, but I do have a 24 year old receipt) Originally 2 rolls fax paper, But a single cut with a hand held hacksaw and ta-da 2 rolls of 2040 thermal printer paper per roll of this stuff. basicly I'll send them for the postage costs should anyone want them. I have 4 boxes of 2 rolls which equates to 4 rolls of timex printer paper (unless you want them for the full size then that only 2 rolls of thermal fax paper) Let me know if interested. back th...

loop help !
Hi all, I have 14 variables loop which look alike assigned to different variables. Is there any shorter way to cut short the repetitions ? loop is like this ! -------------------------------------------- switch get(ld.cb1) case 1 selcb1 = 1; case 0 selcb1 = 0; end cb1btmin=str2num(get(ld.cb1.btmin,'String')); switch get(ld.cb2) case 1 selcb2 = 1; case 0 selcb2 = 0; end cb2btmin=str2num(get(ld.cb2.btmin,'String')); ..... .... ... cb14btmin=str2num(get(ld.cb14.btmin,'Strin...

Anyone with a T22?
My husband recently purchased a T22 on ebay. The machine is in like new condition, but I have one problem... It was running win98se, so I purchased a win2k disk and installed it onto the laptop. Now I need the Thinkpad T22 drivers. I've downloaded and tried to install from IBM's site, but I've had no luck getting the video drivers to properly install. Anyone out there have an IBM T22 disk with the win2k drivers that I could borrow? Or anyone willing to make a copy of their disk and send it to me? I'd certainly appreciate it. Thank you, Brigitte Brigitte wrote: > My...

Re: Turbo Image Help
Option 1 Question 1 - yes Question 2 - yes, serial reads of large datasets take LOTS of time, as you are reading ALL the entries ! >>> Venkatraman Ramakrishnan <venkatramanr@HERBALIFE.COM> Friday, September 24, 2004 1:08:39 PM >>> Hello Everybody, We are writing HP Cobol programs to access Turbo IMAGE databases in MPE We want to retrieve the records in the sequence in which they were inserted into the dataset. We have thought of the below three options Option 1: Serial read using DBGET Mode 2 a) Serial read the dataset using DBGET Mode 2 b) Proc...

Anyone at University of Waterloo ?
I'm an italian CS student, and I was looking for the following paper: Lewis Denver Baxter The Complexity of Unification (Supervisor: T. Pietrzykowski) The only places where I've found it are acm.org (but the links to purchase a copy go nowhere) and University of Waterloo Library: http://trellis1.tug-libraries.on.ca/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=1&ti=1,1&Search%5FArg=unification%20and%20complexity&SL=None&CNT=25&Search%5FCode=CMD%2A&PID=13251&SEQ=20061217030349&SID=1 I'm only intersted in an algorithm that the author uses to prove that the Subsumption ...

Anyone want a Rescue on Fractalus cassette?
I recently purchased some software from a guy who threw this in as a bonus. While much appreciated, I unfortunately do not have a tape drive for my 8- bits. So, if anyone wants it, give me a yell. I have no way of knowing for sure that it works, but it's in excellent condition in its original hard case with instruction manual. -- Slor Despite all prevention efforts, Slor <slor@comcast.net> wrote in news:Xns9560AB2E4ACA7emuslor@130.133.1.4: > I recently purchased some software from a guy who threw this in as a > bonus. While much appreciated, I unfortunat...

help
i am a new linux user. i am using redhat linux 9 please help to clear history commands list In article <a54873bf.0409012142.97d395a@posting.google.com>, arulmurugan wrote: >please help to clear history commands list Why? That's normally quite a useful tool. See the man page for your shell (i.e. 'man bash') and look for the section on HISTORY. I'm guessing you want to unset HISTFILE, and then delete the .bash_history file in your home directory. That's _probably_ not a good idea, but it's your environment. If you just want to hid the command whe...

need help to install existing disk onto new 10.20 LVM
I've got an HP 740 with hp/ux 10.20 system running LVM. I have an external scsi hd that used to be on a different HP 10.20 LVM system that has data on it I need. I would like to add it without losing the data. SAM sees this disk as "unused". I am not a sysadmin and know just enough to be dangerous (obviously, or I wouldn't be in this spot.) I would really appreciate a little guidance here. I'm afraid that I will wipe out the data if I take a wrong step. I don't have any other system to use to extract this data. The running HP system is a fresh install and ...

Does anyone have C library implementations?
Send me, if you have implementations for stdio.h, pls... maths_fan@mail.ru (maths_fan) wrote: >Send me, if you have implementations for stdio.h, pls... Google is your friend. And what is your C question? Please read the c.l.c welcome-message http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/bchambless0/welcome_to_clc.html and the c.l.c-faq http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html before posting here. Thank you. -- Irrwahn (irrwahn33@freenet.de) On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 05:13:09 -0700, maths_fan wrote: > Send me, if you have implementations for stdio.h, pls... http://www.gnu.org/directory/...

switching start up drive via keyboard?
Can I change start up drives via a keyboard command upon startup? I have 2 drives in my Mac and I set it to open with the other drive. Well I can't find the passwords to get into it now. How can I get past the password protection or switch back to my other hard drive? Thanks in advance Bill autokawkr@aol.com AUTOKAWKR <autokawkr@aol.com> wrote: > Can I change start up drives via a keyboard command upon startup? I have 2 > drives in my Mac and I set it to open with the other drive. Well I can't > find the passwords to get into it now. How can I get past the password...

Has anyone...
got php and asp.net to run under IIS. If so, have you gotten php, asp.net and sharepoint to run under IIS? On 17 jul, 17:52, The Hajj <hajji.hims...@gmail.com> wrote: > got php and asp.net to run under IIS. If so, have you gotten php, > asp.net and sharepoint to run under IIS? it's a kind of poll? On Jul 17, 9:15=A0pm, Claudio Corlatti <corla...@gmail.com> wrote: > On 17 jul, 17:52, The Hajj <hajji.hims...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > got php and asp.net to run under IIS. If so, have you gotten php, > > asp.net and sharepoint to run under IIS? > &...

Routing problem 38933
Hello everybody, Here is my office network. http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1834/schema7gu.jpg DMZ reaches Internet via PIX firewall and VLAN via Sonicwall firewall. The first switch Cisco 3560G is in charge of InterVlan routing. NAT is activated on the PIX. Here is the routing table of the switch. 192.168.2.0/29 is subnetted, 1 subnets C 192.168.2.0 is directly connected, GigabitEthernet0/1 192.168.1.0/24 is variably subnetted, 3 subnets C 192.168.1.64/27 is directly connected, Vlan3 C 192.168.1.32/27 is directly connected, Vlan2 C 192.168.1.160/27 is...

Image Processing Problem. Need Help
Hello, I am writing a web application with Java. There is a function that user can upload a picture to server, and the server will resize it. I am using the Java API to do this function. However, the result is not very satisfactory. The resized image quanlity is very bad. Can anyone reccommend that any way or tool can resize image with good quality? Please help. My boss needs me to complete this project this week. Regards, Chris You don't explain the format of the picture. You can convert it to byte array and send it, or if it's in a file, read it as byte array and send...

Anyone help with emulating Java URLConnection?
Hi, I have to emulate a "file upload" to a Java Servlet which is done with the class URLConnection. The java source basically does URLConnection conn = theurl.openConnection("https://somesite"); w = conn.getOutputStream(); w.write(...) A thing I'm unclear of is if this connection is actually encrypted over SSL. The other thing is if this just sends the bytes or also any HTTP headers I can think of three possible solutions: Use fopen: - I would have to recompile PHP for that and also it says: "failed to open stream: HTTP wrapper does not support writeable...

Help re FMPro 5
Hello, An office I visit has FMPro 5 installed on 5 machines (all properly licensed) and is using one as the host machine. It has run perfectly for ages. Today I was called as "there was a problem" that none of the clients could connect through "hosts". I found that the file "FMIPX32.Net" was not to be found - although I did find it in the system folder. It appeared that this system folder may have been moved so I copied it to the filemaker folder and networking became live again. However, later they experienced a problem with "Find". According ...

Connection refused
Newbie needs help :-) Here's my situation: I'm running Debian Linux, v2.4.18 I have a program written in java that starts a server socket on port 23412 and listens for commands. I editted the iptables, so it appears as follows: Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT) target prot opt source destination ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere tcp dpt:23412 ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere tcp spt:23412 Here's the situation. My program (on a windows machine), opens a telnet session to the linux box...

hp scanjet 6200c ... long wait ... please help
I am using HP scanjet 6200c connected with the computer through a usb port. And I use Pagekeeper scan as my scanning software. and my o/s is win98se. for the past year my scanner sometimes has to wait from 5-10 minutes before scanning, but I just can't see why it does that. I have tried unplugging and replugging the scanner, restarting windows. I have tried reinstalling hp scanning software, and even reinstalling win98se, but nothing seems to help. can somebody please tell how I can fix the problem? I would appreciate your help. ...

Powerbook trackpad problems
Hello, I am currently trying to install YDL 4.0.1 on to my Powerbook G4. Everything was going pretty smoothly except for the fact that I can not seem to get the mouse to work. I have tried everything. I have to confess I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to Linux, but have had some experience in the past with x86 installations. I read somewhere that I need to "point /dev/mouse to /dev/input/mice" How do I do this and what does it mean? Many thanks for the help, Charlie ----------------------------------------- Here is my XF86Config fie (extract): Section "InputDevice&...

anyone has basic site??
hey, does anyone has a basic ruby on rails site with a db like a blog or eshop, so i can learn how this really works i m used to program php, a lot of difference, all the path stuff is an other system thanks in advance On Sep 24, 2005, at 8:51 AM, Nick wrote: > hey, > > does anyone has a basic ruby on rails site with a db like a blog or > eshop, > so i can learn how this really works You could try looking at a Rails tutorial, like: http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/01/20/rails.html There was a site created for last weeks Ruby Quiz: http://www.rubyquiz.com/qui...