anyone who help me about routing and switching.

hi all.
I don't have a router either hub :) , but I'm working the network integrated
company in korea.
I got some problem,
I passed the ccie written exam and remained ccie lab exam now.
How can I prepare ccie lab exam? boson router simulater is too bad.
that is many command restriction in using the boson router simulater.
what is the best router simulater ?
when I studying a routing protocol, how many router is need ?
please answer me.
and have fun :)

P.S Are there anyone who tell me that  connect thourth telnet to router on
FREE? :)

0
PS2
6/1/2004 4:56:16 AM
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25310 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Unless you are an absolute genius and your job provides you with extensive
hands-on experience with a wide variety of complicated scenarios you will
never pass the CCIE lab exam!

In order to get the practice you need you will have to rent rack time, buy
your own rack, get access to Cisco provided racks, get your company to
provide you with a rack or some combination of the items listed above. The
point is you need live hardware to work on.

This is a test that can only be passed by entering commands into actual
routers not by reading books, web sites, rfc's whitepapers, etc.

There are no software based simulators that provide the capability you will
need to conquer the CCIE lab exam.

If you can afford it I would recommend at least 7-8 routers and two
switches. If you can't afford to obtain the expensive items like ATM, voice,
dual Catalyst 3550's, etc. then rent some rack time.

If you want more info and insight contact me directly. I have been working
with CCIE candidates for over 6 years.

Marc Russell
Network Learning, Inc.
www.ccbootcamp.com (Cisco training)
mrussell@ccbootcamp.com

"PS2 gamer" <jsycap@yahoo.co.kr> wrote in message
> hi all.
> I don't have a router either hub :) , but I'm working the network
integrated
> company in korea.
> I got some problem,
> I passed the ccie written exam and remained ccie lab exam now.
> How can I prepare ccie lab exam? boson router simulater is too bad.
> that is many command restriction in using the boson router simulater.
> what is the best router simulater ?
> when I studying a routing protocol, how many router is need ?
> please answer me.
> and have fun :)
>
> P.S Are there anyone who tell me that  connect thourth telnet to router on
> FREE? :)

0
Marc

Used Cisco Used Switch Used Cisco Router Used Cisco Switch At LinkWaves Corp
Hello Guy. I just bought a cisco 7206VXR from http://www.linkwaves.com. Quick shipping fedex 3 days saver for $85. I think they are great Quick Ship Great Services Excelent Products For Quick Quote. Please visit here http://www.linkwaves.com/requestquote.asp For Quick Search. Please visit here http://www.linkwaves.com/productsearch.asp Their Contact is LinkWaves Corp 29980 Technology Drive, Suite 6 Murrieta, CA 92563 Tel: +1-909-725-9143 Fax: =1-707-221-3762 http://www.linkwaves.com sales(at)linkwaves.com ...

Help Help Help Help Help
please,help us . we have a seious problem, we are designing a radio controlled car that is guided by the PC, to send the data wireless between the PC and the Car and vice versa. we use 2 transmitter/reciever circuits from 2 seperate radio controlled car each running with a different frequency (27 MHz & 40 MHz)and modify the functionality of each to do the disered work. but on mounting a transmitter(40MHz) and reciever(27MHz) on the car, and attach another transmitter(27MHz) and reciever(40MHz) to the PC; we found that on sending signals from the car to the PC on the transmitter & rec...

Cisco Switch 2950 help
I have a 2950 cisco switch and need a small bit of help we are impleminting voip phones that have the port for the pc. I need to create a vlan for voice traffic and the default vlan for data. can the vlans be seperate subnets? Thanks in advance... You may wish to investigate the Cisco 2950 Config Wizard: http://www.ifm.net.nz/cookbooks/2950wizard.html as well as How to use your Cisco Catalyst 2950 switch to slow down the spread of viruses: http://www.ifm.net.nz/cookbooks/2950_virus.html Sincerely, Brad Reese http://www.BradReese.Com <mikeg001@gmail.com> wrote in message news:...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

Help for a newbie to Cisco routing
Hello everybody, I hope someone can help. I have inherated a network with a business class Cable connection and a Cisco 2960G switch. Between the Cable modem and the switch is a netgear wireless router. The network has 25 hardwired connections and 2 wireless access points. The problem is that the Netgear router is being overloaded and dropping the internet connection. I have purchased a Cisco 2621 router to replace the netgear as the router. I have configured the Router with a static address for ethernet port 0/0 of 192.168.1.1( the address of the internal network) and have set ethern...

Newbie ACL Help on Cisco Switch
Im attempting to configure an ACL on a Cisco switch but it seems to be a bit different than the routers. I need to allow only one host to talk thru port 24 of my switch but it wont let me apply an ACL to a single port. So I need to apply it to VLAN1. I have 5 devices sitting behind port 24 - each with its own IP. I need to deny ALL but one IP from talking with the 5 hosts/IPs. How would the ACL look for this situation? Thanks in advance for any help! In article <60ef$43738816$8b37f035$4525@ALLTEL.NET>, Jake <spamthis@alltel.net> wrote: :Im attempting to configure an A...

Cisco Switch/Router configuration help.
Hello, I've done some cisco configurations in the past without much issue. Usually, between books and the internet, I can figure just about any of them out.. but this one is stumping me. Perhaps there's an IOS issue (like I have the wrong one), or perhaps it's pebkac. I am trying to setup a sample network, or networks. I'm trying to configure a Cisco 26xx router, with one ethernet interface, with 2 sub interfaces on different networks (192.168.2.xx/24 and 192.168.248.xx/ 24). On each of the subinterfaces I've added the router ip addresses. On the switch (cisco 2950) I...

Cisco 831 routing help needed
Hi, The is my first post and I am a newb at this. I have searched for an answer to my problem but I could not find one. This is my setup- I have two Cisco 831 routers. I have been playing with them and I want to connect them together in my home network. The cable modem is plugged into the WAN port on the first router (Cisco831Gateway) and it's LAN port is plugged into the WAN port on the second router (Cisco831) all my PC's are plugged into the LAN port on the second router. One the first router the WAN port gets it's IP from Comcast's dhcp server. The LAN port has a static I...

Help w/ routing on Cisco 1841...
Hi all.. It's been a LONG time since I've worked w/ IOS software (>10 years) and I'm a bit rusty with my knowledge, etc.. Anyway, I've got a 1841 router using 12.4 IOS software and am trying to get a connection going w/ my ISP over a cable modem connection (at home).. So far I've got the router successfully making a DHCP request to the cable system and getting a lease from it -- I can ping outside hosts w/o problems. However, I've got the NAT stuff enabled and want to configure the router to also work as a DHCP server and lease connections for machines on my home lo...

Oops Help switching field type in a table- Was Help Switching Table Types, Please
Sorry ...

help for switch to switch connection
Hi all, i have two 2950 switches, and i wanna to connect them with a Straight- Through cable. i know it should be easy to fixed by using cross cable, but my case is not easy to re-install cross cable =( so any idea, or can it be config a uplink port for one 2950 switch? thanks steve In article <1184727739.487187.124580@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, STandard <standardhk@gmail.com> writes: > Hi all, > > i have two 2950 switches, and i wanna to connect them with a Straight- > Through cable. > > i know it should be easy to fixed by using cross cable, but my ...

HELP! HELP! HELP!
We are currently running R83 v3.1m (33 user) on an old 200 Mhz Pentium with 16Mb Mem and 2.x gif HD (the actual partition is smaller) We have run this for a number of years without ANY significant problems. Last week (just as my family was in the middle of "the move from Hell") the system decides to take a major dump. A bad link of some sort in the ABS area. THEN - the systems disks have disappeared. After much screaming and gnashing of teeth I got the system running again. OH! did I mention that the previous evenings file save tape was bad? Anyhow, the bo...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my ...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my ...

Web resources about - anyone who help me about routing and switching. - comp.dcom.sys.cisco

Immunoglobulin class switching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Immunoglobulin class switching (or isotype switching or isotypic commutation or class switch recombination (CSR) is a biological mechanism that ...

Vevo doubles registered user count since switching to Facebook-only login; CEO hints at further integration ...
Music video service Vevo has doubled its total registered users as a result of switching to Facebook-only login and adding more personalized ...

Twitter Blog: Switching to OAuth
Twitter Blog Switching to OAuth 7780065524482288942 Friday, June 11, 2010 The majority of Tweets are sent or read on applications built by the ...

Switching from the Chicago Card to Ventra - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Transferring value from my Chicago Card to Ventra, during which they confiscated the card. Odd.

Seite 1 der Kommentare zu iOS App Switching Concept - YouTube
Zeige deine Videos deinen Freunden, Familienmitgliedern und der ganzen Welt.

Property investors switching to sell mode
Following a year of red-hot property gains investors may have finally had enough, with a new survey suggesting sentiment toward investing in ...

DataRoom AM: Switching off Ten
Foxtel has reportedly abandoned plans for a joint bid for Ten Network, while Bendigo and Adelaide Bank is in no rush to pursue any major mergers. ...

St George Illawarra Dragons star Josh Dugan focused on switching positions, not codes
... to make it in the NFL but the St George Illawarra star has played down the likelihood of following him to the US and is more focused on switching ...

How to avoid legal hassles when switching cloud vendors
Barry Porozni recently discovered a critical omission in a company contract with a software-as-a-service vendor: There was no clause to cover ...

Sorry, But The Magnetic Poles Switching Places Won't Create Planetary Superstorms
The latest crazy doomsday theory is upon us, and unlike the two suns story, there isn’t even really a grain of truth behind this one. This new ...