Channel-Group Groups

When configuring a T1 and setting up the timeslots you have an option
to set the channel group group number.  What exactly does the
"channel-group" group number do?  Normally, I plug in 1, but you can
set it from 0-23.

channel-group ?? timeslots 1-24 speed 64
(?? is where the group number would go.)

Thanks
Amy.

0
amyl (12)
12/16/2004 6:53:42 PM
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25313 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

~
~ channel-group ?? timeslots 1-24 speed 64
~ (?? is where the group number would go.)
~
~ Thanks
~ Amy.

The channel-group number becomes part of the name of the serial interface
you create.  For example, if you do this:

controller T1 2
  channel-group 3 timeslots 1-24 speed 64

then this creates an interface called "Serial 2:3"

You can configure multiple channel-groups (and/or ds0-groups
if your platform supports it), so pick a unique channel-group/
ds0-group ID for each such group ... e.g.

controller t1 2
  channel-group 0 timeslots 1-4 speed 64
  channel-group 1 timestots 5-12 speed 64
  ds0-group 2 timeslots 13-24 type e&m-fgb

Aaron
0
Aaron

Create Channel group under an existing Channel group in storage vi
Hello   Is there a way to Create a Channel  group under an existing Channel group   Ex.   Channel Group 1             Channel 1           Channel 2           Channel Group2        &n...

Is this group a google group or a proper usenet group?
It does not show up on gnews. In article <f10210d1-1b8b-4673-9f43-9cee22559e62@33g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>, Alan <alan.browne@gmail.com> wrote: > It does not show up on gnews. It's a proper Usenet news group. BTW: At least a few of the regular posters here filter out posts from Google Groups. -- Send responses to the relevant news group rather than email to me. E-mail sent to this address may be devoured by my very hungry SPAM filter. Due to Google's refusal to prevent spammers from posting messages through their servers, I often ignore posts f...

Groups of groups with PIX.
Is it possible to gather existing groups in a upper level group (group of group)? It would be fine. Alex. In article <Wqklf.71902$65.2081780@twister1.libero.it>, AM <am@am.am> wrote: :Is it possible to gather existing groups in a upper level group (group of group)? Yes, provided the groups are of the same type. It is quite common in fact. e.g. I might have a "remote_offices_internals" network group, which consists of "group-object" Milan_internals, Sienna_internals, and Frankfurt_internals, and Milan_internals could in turn be a group which is "192.16...

GROUP BY and ..not a group by expression
Hi, I have the following table =========== STUDENTS =========== ID NAME TESTDATE MARKS === ====== ========= ====== 1 JOHN 2007-10-01 10 1 JOHN 2007-10-02 11 1 JOHN 2007-10-02 8 2 MARY 2007-10-01 10 2 MARY 2007-10-02 7 I want to list student with maximum mark he/scored immaterial of the test - date The following query does it: SELECT ID, MAX(MARKS) FROM STUDENTS GROUP BY ID RESULT - ID MAX(MARKS) === =========== 1 11 2 10 Now, I want to show the NAME and TESTDATE in the...

Group By, Limit only group?
Greetings. I'm looking to select data from a table and group by some values.. but I'm looking to limit the number of rows returned for each group, but not the entire query. Here's my table set up (Not from MySQL, just typed up.. but it'll give you the idea): CREATE TABLE bank_ident_all_t( ident_id INT(9) UNSIGNED ZEROFILL NOT NULL, ident_type ENUM('ach','cc') NOT NULL, bank_id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL, ref_count INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, last_updated INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY(ident_id, ident_type, bank_id), INDEX(ident_id, ident_type) )...

Is this group only a Google group?
Hello, I'm discovering APL and I posted a question yesterday on the comp.lang.apl = nntp group. While searching for more information about APL, I stumbled upon= this Google group. I see that it has the same posts than the nntp group, b= ut the last nntp post is from October 1st, 2014. I'm thus wondering if there is are synchronization issues between nntp and = the Google group, or if the problem is with my nntp provider. Thanks, Alan Hi, comp.lang.apl is definitely a usenet group. Many providers aren't retaining many newsgroups long enough and also seem to ...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Configuration-Management join this group on google beta group site
Please join the new group on google beta group site http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Configuration-Management Thanks for your interest pompy Belkar wrote: > Please join the new group on google beta group site > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Configuration-Management > Thanks for your interest If everybody here created a new group there, we all would have to follow hundreds of groups to keep up with discussion. Why not use the Usenet, with its standard protocols to access the information? Heiner -- ___ _ / __| |_ _____ _____ _ _ Heiner STEVEN <hei...

sampling for a survey of groups when some group members belong to multiple groups
Hi everyone,=20 I am in the process of conducting a survey of work teams; the original idea= was to survey everyone in each team (each team is composed of 4 members), = and aggregate their scores to come up with group-level scores for our const= ructs of interest. We are not interested in any individual level character= istics; everything is at the group level or higher. =20 We just found out, however, that team membership is not independent; in oth= er words, we thought each team member belonged to one and only one team. B= ut in some teams, certain members are shared by mor...

Re:Cisco 7304 and Etherchannel/Channel-group
Does anyone know if a Cisco 7304 supports Etherchannel. I have a Cisco 2950 switch with 2 giga ports setup as a channel-group and I want to have that facing 2 gig ports on our 7304 router, but I can't seem to find the command. The config on the switch is as follows: ! interface Port-channel1 description - switchport mode trunk ! interface GigabitEthernet0/1 description - switchport mode trunk speed 1000 duplex full channel-group 1 mode on ! interface GigabitEthernet0/2 description - switchport mode trunk speed 1000 duplex full channel-group 1 mode on ! ! --Matteo D'Am...

Channel-group
I have two router here is the small config for the controlle CiscoRouter controller E1 0/ framing N0-CRC channel-group 0 timeslots CiscoRouter controller E1 0/ framing N0-CRC channel-group 0 timeslots When I change the timeslots like this timeslots 1-2, I lost th communications between router, I can only use timeslots 1 o timeslots I will appreciate your help Thank On 8/23/2005 11:21 AM,ometa wrote: > I have two router here is the small config for the controller > CiscoRouter1 > > controller E1 0/0 > framing N0-CRC4 > channel-group 0 timeslots 1 > > Cisc...

not single- group group function
Hi all, Im trying to execute this statement in SQL Plus but am getting the error not a single-group group function. My code is below. To explain what Im trying to get at, I want to return the total grade for g.grade that has been multiplied by its appropriate weight that it carries towards the total grade. SELECT g.section_id, g.student_id, g.grade_type_code, SUM((AVG(g.grade)*30/100+AVG(g.grade) *20/100+AVG(g.grade)*20/100+AVG(g.grade)*10/100+AVG(g.grade)*20/100)) FROM grade g, grade_type_weight gtw WHERE g....

Web resources about - Channel-Group Groups - comp.dcom.sys.cisco

Ethnic Channels Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ethnic Channels Group (ECG) is a Canadian television broadcasting , distribution and communications company, specializing in multicultural television ...

Kawasaki Group Channel - YouTube
Kawasaki boasts a wide array of products, services and systems that adopt technologies with low environmental impact (energy conserving, low-carbon ...

Ethnic Channels Group launches a new Greek Channel SKAI TV on Bell Fibe!
TORONTO , Feb. 25, 2014 /CNW/ - Ethnic Channels Group Limited (ECG), Canada's largest distributor of international television in Canada has launched ...

President Obama’s ‘Cosmos’ Introduction On 10 Fox Networks Group Channels: Video
... President Obama said as he introduced the series premiere episode of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey tonight on 10 Fox Networks Group Channels, ...

Xerox Appoints New U.S. Channel Group President
Xerox has appointed Kurt Schmelz as the head of its new U.S. Channel Group, which brings together the company's previous entities under a single ...

IFTTT Introduces Facebook Groups Channel for Easier Sharing
IFTTT, the service that automates actions on the Internet, now has a new Facebook Groups Channel which makes it easier for users to share and ...

Red Velvet: K-Pop Group Channel Their Inner ‘Girls’ Generation TaeTiSeo’ Performing ‘Twinkle’ On ‘Today’s ...
When it comes to the newer generation of K-pop groups, Red Velvet is blazing the way. With their hit song, “Dumb Dumb,” (attached below), they ...

Microsoft appoints former Best Buy exec to head its Consumer Channels Group
Mary Jo Foley / ZDNet : Microsoft appoints former Best Buy exec to head its Consumer Channels Group — Summary: Microsoft has brought in a former ...

IFTTT introduces Facebook Groups Channel for easier sharing and tracking across groups
IFTTT , the service that automates actions on the Internet, now has a new Facebook Groups Channel which makes it easier for users to share and ...

Microsoft appoints former Best Buy exec to head its Consumer Channels Group
Microsoft has brought in a former Best Buy exec to head its Consumer Channels Group, which handles sales and marketing relationships with OEMs, ...