Cisco ASA 5510 and Apple iPhone

I'm trying a couple of weeks to get an IPSEC VPN connection from an
iPhone with the new Apple IPSEC Client to a Cisco ASA 5510. Neither the
ASDM configuration nor a CLI configuration works.

Does anybody have a running config?
0
Walter
3/16/2009 7:49:02 AM
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25313 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Walter Neu a �crit :
> I'm trying a couple of weeks to get an IPSEC VPN connection from an
> iPhone with the new Apple IPSEC Client to a Cisco ASA 5510. Neither the
> ASDM configuration nor a CLI configuration works.
>
> Does anybody have a running config?

Did you buy the mobile license ?

Otherwise the L2TP/IPSec is an alternate solution which does not use
any SSL (expensive) session.

--
Jacques Virchaux
EPFL - DIT-TI        _|_

0
Jacques
3/16/2009 10:59:03 AM
On Mar 16, 11:59=A0am, Jacques Virchaux
<jacques.virchaux_NOSP...@epfl.ch> wrote:
> Walter Neu a =E9crit :
>
> > I'm trying a couple of weeks to get an IPSEC VPN connection from an
> > iPhone with the new Apple IPSEC Client to a Cisco ASA 5510. Neither the
> > ASDM configuration nor a CLI configuration works.
>
> > Does anybody have a running config?
>
> Did you buy the mobile license ?

The box should contain two demo licenses.
0
Robby