DHCP Question

I'm expanding a DHCP IP Scope by changing the subnet mask on a class A network from /27 to /26.  What are the important risks that I need to asses on my switches and routers to make sure this implementation goes well?
0
maximus_max
7/14/2016 8:17:47 PM
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25313 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

maximus_max wrote:

> I'm expanding a DHCP IP Scope by changing the subnet mask on a class A
> network from /27 to /26.  What are the important risks that I need to
> asses on my switches and routers to make sure this implementation goes
> well?

 Offhand, change the addressing on the affected interfaces to match and, if
you are advertising the subnets in routing protocols using network
statements or a route-map, check those as well.
0
Martin