don't like, so don't waste your time thinking and buy them. You know, if you don't like one thing, it means nothing for you.</p>

influence our appearance also. Therefore, choose the most suitable
shoes for you are very important, than it is obvious that the Nike
shoes is the most wonderful shoes for your choice. The Nike Air Max
Shoes are new productions that are <a title="Air Force One"
href="http://www.nike-airmax-seller.com/">Air Force One</a>pushed out
in these years. They are well-sale that so many people affirm them.
Here, let Kitty take you to look at some features of the Nike Air Max
shoes.</p> <p>huge air max unit waste space and are heavier on the
foot, use tiny 1 is going to be lighter and nonetheless generates <br /
should go check them out. The looks could be very important because
whether you like it or not could decide whether to<a title="Nike Air
Max 2011" href="http://www.nike-airmax-seller.com/nike-air-max-2011-
c-112.html">Nike Air Max 2011</a> buy them or not. If the looks you
don't like, so don't waste your time thinking and buy them. You know,
if you don't like one thing, it means nothing for you.</p>
http://www.nike-airmax-seller.com
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25313 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

AOL 9.0 don't do it just don't . Don't even think of it.
I had 8.0, and it ran fine. I downloaded 9.0 and that was the end of my computer never having a problem. 3 years and no problems. 1 week with AOL 9.0 and I've had 27 error messages , sign offs and other problems. AOL was no help. They can't even admit it has a problem. So I had to REFORMAT MY HARD DRIVE AND INSTALL ALL MY PROGRAMS AND ALL MY SAVED FILES. Needless to say I no longer have AOL at all. Reformat and get rid of it. ...

Don't like MSIE6? Don't like MS?
If you so dislike MS, do the minimal thing: advocate another browser on web pages you control. Example: http://masonc.home.netcom.com This is not a troll. Just go do what you're told and shut up. Mason C I will not respond Mason A. Clark wrote: > If you so dislike MS, do the minimal thing: advocate another > browser on web pages you control. > > Example: http://masonc.home.netcom.com > > This is not a troll. Just go do what you're told and shut up. > > Mason C I will not respond I don't advocate ...

I sell various items for Amiga on EBAY, if you don't agree don't read and don't break my balls, understand mr. user?
See on this link: http://search.ebay.it/_W0QQsassZmousemikiQQhtZ-1 P.s. not all items are for Amiga, simple don't see others! ...

I don't work for IBM and I don't make promises I can't deliver on
I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they have on the Internet now. I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. Robert. On 8/12/2011 11:24 PM, Robert Myers wrote: > I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they > have on the Internet now. > > I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. > > Robert. I don't work for IBM (anymore) either. If you are talking about the death of Blue Waters, I don't believe they said they couldn't deliver. They said they chose not to because they would lose a bunch of money on the project since it turned out to cost a lot more than the initial guess. And I guess Ben chose not to print some more to pay for it. On Aug 24, 11:17=A0pm, Del Cecchi <delcec...@gmail.com> wrote: > On 8/12/2011 11:24 PM, Robert Myers wrote: > > > I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they > > have on the Internet now. > > > I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. > > > Robert. > > I don't work for IBM (anymore) either. =A0If you are talking about the > death of Blue Waters, I don't believe they said they couldn't deliver. > They said they chose not to because they would lose a bunch of money on > the project since it turned out to cost a lot more than the initial guess= .. > > And I guess Ben chose not to print some mor...

Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know
Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know? On 3/23/2015 9:23 AM, John Gohde wrote: > Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know? No, I don't know that. Nobody but you knows that, GodHesDumb. ..Apples don't fall FAR from the tree, don't you know? > > No, I don't know that. Nobody but you knows that LOL - In DooF..uS' case, they surely float up. On 23/03/2015 13:23, John Gohde wrote: > Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know? > You might want to carefully read what you wrote unles...

don't tell don't ask
I'm still struggling with OO concepts. I've read several books and studied various OO languages, but I don't really feel I have a good grasp of the concepts. I like the sound of the "tell, don't ask" model, where networks of objects are asked to perform the work they are responsible for, rather than asking objects to give you information (like a string) that you do something with. But, I get confused when I try to apply the idea to a program design. The only way I can think of avoiding asking objecs for information is if the program consists of nothing but one object of class "Program" with one method called "execute" that does everything. I've seen an example of bad design: AssociativeArray c = object.getEmployees() for each employee in employees: c.put(employee.name(), employee) the "tell don't ask" version of which could be: object.addEmployees(employees); So, "object"'s class supports the "tell model", by allowing you to tell it to add employees rather than asking it for a map to modify. But, doesn't that mean that "employees"'s class has to support the "ask model", so that it "object" can get each of the "employee" objects and their names? Is there a way to actually use "tell" insead of "ask", through out. Or, how do you categorize when you should use "tell" and when you should use "ask"?...

Don't ask, don't tell...
While my son visited me for the day, after we went to the Hawks-Giants game and then to see Harry Potter he was still awake (12 years old) and so I put him in front of my Suse 10.0 machine and let him play Unreal Tournament 2004 in Linux. I let him set up the machine in Control Center first (he's a right hander and I'm a leftie), using KDE Control center, and then had him launch and run UT2004. I did't say anything about this being a Linux machine and I have no idea if he knows what Linux is even. I was about to "give the speech about Linux" and I decided, no, I would just let him use the machine and see what he said. He said nothing. He just used the machine as a PC, made the changes, launched an app and played UT04. To me that speaks volumes. That a new user to Linux, who's never seen it in his life, did not perk up and say "oh, what's this! is it some new kind of computer!". No, it was just another GUI, that allowed him to do the task that he wanted to. And that means that there is nothing stopping Linux. John Bailo wrote: > While my son visited me for the day, after we went to the Hawks-Giants game > and then to see Harry Potter he was still awake (12 years old) and so I put > him in front of my Suse 10.0 machine and let him play Unreal Tournament > 2004 in Linux. I let him set up the machine in Control Center first (he's > a right hander and I'm a leftie), using KDE Control center, an...

Re: AOL 9.0 Don't do it, Don't Even Think of it.
In a message dated 11/14/03 11:01:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, whorunwerun@aol.com (whorunwerun) wrote: > I had 8.0, and it ran fine. I downloaded 9.0 and that was the end of > my computer never having a problem. 3 years and no problems. 1 week > with AOL 9.0 and I've had 27 error messages , sign offs and other > problems. > AOL was no help. They can't even admit it has a problem. So I had to > REFORMAT MY HARD DRIVE AND INSTALL ALL MY PROGRAMS AND ALL MY SAVED > FILES. Needless to say I no longer have AOL at all. Reformat and get > rid of it. Perhaps, just perhaps, your problems were unique to your machine. I ran 8.0 without incident. I downloaded 9.0 several weeks ago and I've not had a single problem. ...

Do You Know Your 'Terror Score'? Think You Don't Have One?
Dispute over 'terror scores' for airline travelers Supporters of the federal system say it's necessary in the terror war. Privacy advocates aren't persuaded. By Alexandra Marks | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor NEW YORK -- Do you know your terror score? Think you don't have one? You may, if you've traveled internationally during the past four years. And that is generating a growing controversy both in the United States and abroad. The Department of Homeland Security's Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has been quietly assigning travelers, both American and foreign, on international flights a score that's designed to identify high-risk travelers. It's derived from a set of criteria, such as where you're from and whether you have a habit of buying one-way tickets and paying with cash. CBP officials call the program, which was implemented with little public notice and no congressional approval, a crucial tool to protect the nation. They describe it as a kind of extra electronic border that has the potential to catch terrorists and criminals before they get to an actual border crossing. "Without a system like this, we would in many ways be blind to potential threats before they arrive," says Jarrod Agen, a DHS spokesman. But some congressional leaders, privacy advocates, and travel executives believe it's an unparalleled use of data-mining to invade individuals' privacy....

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to shed His blood and die on a cross to pay our sin debt in full. Jesus Christ was born in Israel supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman named Mary and lived a sinless life for thirty-three years. At the age of thirty-three Jesus was scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed onto His head then Jesus was crucified. Three days after Jesus died on a cross and was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the dead as Jesus said would happen before Jesus died. If someone tells you that they are going to die and in three days come back to life again and it happens then this person must be the real deal. Jesus Christ is the only person that ever lived a perfect sinless life. This is why Jesus is able to cover our sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because Jesus is sinless. The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through His blood...

[...]

I don't get why '>' doesn't get printed in the following example
When I do a here-document, the '>' character shows up to indicate the start of a newline. [cdalten@localhost ~]$ cat << EOF > My current directory is dir $PWD > EOF My current directory is dir /home/cdalten [cdalten@localhost ~]$ What prevents the '>' characters from showing up in the final output? On Jul 3, 10:35 am, Chad <cdal...@gmail.com> wrote: > When I do a here-document, the '>' character shows up to indicate the > start of a newline. > > [cdalten@localhost ~]$ cat << EOF> My current directory is dir $PWD > &...

I don't read docs and don't know how to use Google. What does the print function do?
Please help me this assignment is due in an hour. Don't give me hints, just give me the answer because I only want a grade. I'm not actually interested in learning how to program, but I know software engineers make lots of money so I want to be one. sohcahtoa82@gmail.com wrote: > Please help me this assignment is due in an hour. Don't give me hints, > just give me the answer because I only want a grade. I'm not actually > interested in learning how to program, but I know software engineers make > lots of money so I want to be one. I'm sorry I have...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #3
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #8
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #2
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #7
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #4
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Web resources about - don't like, so don't waste your time thinking and buy them. You know, if you don't like one thing, it means nothing for you.</p> - comp.dcom.sys.cisco