IDS MC 2.0.1 - can't delete blocking devices from global settings

after upgrading to IDS MC 2.0.1 I no longer have the Blocking Devies
section in the TOC under Global settings.
Is this normal?  How do I delete a blocking devices that was configured
under GLobal settings if under Global settings i no longer have a blocking
devices section??

has anyone else encountered this?

(fyi, i currently have a TAC case open on this as well, but i just wanted
to see if anyone else here has experienced this)..

TIA
0
John
1/28/2005 1:37:29 PM
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25313 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow