NAT Overload both directions

I am trying to do NAT overload both directions between two locations in
my company.

One location being inside and one being outside.

I can do the overload on the ethernet interface going from inside to
outside.

I seem to have to use a pool to go from outside to inside.
When I set this up I wanted to hide everything behind a single IP
address pool, but seems it only lets one client on the outside to use a
single IP in the pool at a time and not do PAT.

I thought I had this working in another location I used to work at but
been a while and can not remember.

Is this possible ? another way to do it ?
Can I have two interfaces be inside and overload between them ?

Any sugestions would be greatful.

Thanks.
MC
0
MC
11/10/2005 1:02:14 AM
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25310 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Yes, it is possible. Take a look at this cisco article:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080093f30.shtml

"MC" <mwclarke1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to do NAT overload both directions between two locations in my
>company.
>
> One location being inside and one being outside.
>
> I can do the overload on the ethernet interface going from inside to
> outside.
>
> I seem to have to use a pool to go from outside to inside.
> When I set this up I wanted to hide everything behind a single IP address
> pool, but seems it only lets one client on the outside to use a single IP
> in the pool at a time and not do PAT.
>
> I thought I had this working in another location I used to work at but
> been a while and can not remember.
>
> Is this possible ? another way to do it ?
> Can I have two interfaces be inside and overload between them ?
>
> Any sugestions would be greatful.
>
> Thanks.
> MC

0