port forward / port changing

Hi all

I have my router set up to port forward various ports across, eg

ExtIP:25  -> Mail:25
ExtIP:80  -> Web:80

but I cant figure out how to make the ports different. Eg i have another
interal web server which i want to make available externally...

ExtIP:8000 -> OtherWeb:80

what is the exact command for this?

I've tried
ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.176.150 80 interface Dialer1 8000
but I dont seem to be getting anywhere.
It's an 827 running IOS 12.3(15).

Thanks
 Mike

0
Michael
7/17/2005 12:47:07 PM
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25313 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Never mind, I have it working now. Mistyped the port in my external access
list.
  My mistake!

"Michael" <michael.poisoned.address@delete.juneks.com.au.remove> wrote in
message news:42da534d$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au...
> Hi all
>
> I have my router set up to port forward various ports across, eg
>
> ExtIP:25  -> Mail:25
> ExtIP:80  -> Web:80
>
> but I cant figure out how to make the ports different. Eg i have another
> interal web server which i want to make available externally...
>
> ExtIP:8000 -> OtherWeb:80
>
> what is the exact command for this?
>
> I've tried
> ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.176.150 80 interface Dialer1 8000
> but I dont seem to be getting anywhere.
> It's an 827 running IOS 12.3(15).
>
> Thanks
> Mike