Site to Site 837

I need to setup one Lan to Lan with two Cisco837 ADSL, do you have an
example of configuration.

Thank's
EM

0
EMerler
11/10/2005 5:34:25 PM
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25313 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"EMerler" <emerler@ngi.it> writes:
>I need to setup one Lan to Lan with two Cisco837 ADSL, do you have an
>example of configuration.

Typically this means that you'll be hooking the routers up back to back?

That can't be done with an ADSL product, they have to be hooked up
through an ISP/telco with a central office DSLAM. You could route VPN
traffic over the two ISP connections with the 837 though.

The VPN setup is your best solution unless you have more details.

0
Doug

Have a look at the following document on cisco.com

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns340/ns394/ns171/ns142/networking_solutions_white_paper09186a0080117919.shtml

it gives a good explanation on what you need to setup a site-to-site vpn.

Regards.
Erik

"EMerler" <emerler@ngi.it> wrote in message news:dl00av$l12$1@nnrp.ngi.it...
>I need to setup one Lan to Lan with two Cisco837 ADSL, do you have an
>example of configuration.
>
> Thank's
> EM

0