traffic

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

How can i get traffic info on my router 2610, i need to know which
protocol is taking my bandwith.
0
Reply madicath 6/3/2004 2:04:30 PM

See related articles to this posting

In article <74e3cf42.0406030604.425d4810@posting.google.com>,
madicath@hotmail.com says...
> How can i get traffic info on my router 2610, i need to know which
> protocol is taking my bandwith.

You can use netflow if your image supports it.

int s0/0
  ip route-cache flow

then

sho cache flow

--

hsb

"Somehow I imagined this experience would be more rewarding"  Calvin
***************  USE ROT13 TO SEE MY EMAIL ADDRESS  ****************
reply to emails sent to my account.  Please post a followup instead.
Reply Hansang 6/4/2004 3:47:36 AM
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25197 articles. 25 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Traffic
Heh! I've never played this game (until now), but to be honest I vagely remember seeing this game being flogged in the Amsoft catalog around 1984-5. I'm perhaps the last here, who might enjoy playing it too. I got to level 3. There's nothing cute about the graphics, but the cars beebing (when they are getting sick of waiting) is! ;-) Oh Nich, from what I can make of the game, when 4 or 5 cars build up (in the corners) you'll have 5 secs to get those cars moving (sometimes you'll do that, but it takes time to get them moving! :-) This doesn't happen for the car...

Traffic
Hi, All! There is freeBSD server with 2 network adapters with IP 192.168.1.1 (gate to Internet for local network) and 212.xxx.xxx.xxx. Tell me, please, how I can calculate traf from/to each local IP. Also it would be preferable to restrict traf. Thanks a lot. -- Andrey S. Kabakov ...

Traffic
Wow, this place is dead. Even Dorayme seems to have given up yapping here. Do yuh s'pose that means most people have _finally_ learned how to author html pages correctly? Nah... -- Neredbojias http://www.neredbojias.org/ http://www.neredbojias.net/ On 2010-10-29, Neredbojias <neredbojias@gmail.com> wrote: > Wow, this place is dead. Even Dorayme seems to have given up yapping > here. Do yuh s'pose that means most people have _finally_ learned how > to author html pages correctly? Nah... There are a lot of us lurking quietly :). Andrew -- ...

traffic-shaping limit ftp traffic
I'm trying to limit the ftp traffic on 512 frame link to 400000 bits, so there is still some space left for telnet, http, etc. This is what I've setup so far but no luck: interface Serial0/0 traffic-shape group 101 400000 400000 400000 1000 traffic-shape group 102 400000 400000 400000 1000 access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq ftp access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq ftp-data access-list 102 permit tcp any eq ftp any access-list 102 permit tcp any eq ftp-data any any ideas? THanks, Tom. Any hits: show access-list 101? show traffic-shape show traffic-shape statistics t...

setting an interface for up traffic and a second for down traffic
i have under Rh9, two network interfaces, and i want to configure the first one to handle going traffic and the second one for coming traffic. does anybody knows how i can setup this ? if it's with iproute2, please give some advice or an url that explain doing such a thing . ThAnX A LoT eole wrote: > i have under Rh9, two network interfaces, and i want to configure the > first one to handle going traffic and the second one for coming > traffic. > does anybody knows how i can setup this ? > if it's with iproute2, please give some advice or an url that explain > doing...

Traffic Control traffic unexpectedly dipping
I am using traffic control with a 2.6.26 kernel. During my testing, I am intentionally sending in more best effort traffic than my hardware can handle and I am seeing that the traffic control is dropping it, as it should. Occasionally, I see a dip in the traffic in the queues I have defined for higher priority traffic. This traffic is running below the minimum rate. When this happens, I see the following qdisc statistics (sampling every 3 seconds): qdisc htb 9997: root r2q 10 default 9999 direct_packets_stat 0 Sent 299188596 bytes 197913 pkt (dropped 162746, overlimits 377808 requeues 0) ...

Does VPN traffic stand out from other traffic to the ISP?

Traffic-shaping traffic with precedence 2 10610
Hi, I have a link and traffic from USA enters the network via this link (together with traffic from Europe). Traffic from USA is marked with precedence 2. I want to throttle certain IP ranges to only use a certain amount of traffic that comes in with precedence 2, but am encountering problems. This is the config I have so far class-map match-all precedence2 match ip precedence 2 class-map match-all client-128-int match ip precedence 2 match access-group 110 ! policy-map international class precedence2 set ip precedence 2 class client-128-int shape average 128000 class class-defau...

Traffic-shaping traffic with precedence 2 134764
Hi, I have a link and traffic from USA enters the network via this link (together with traffic from Europe). Traffic from USA is marked with precedence 2. I want to throttle certain IP ranges to only use a certain amount of traffic that comes in with precedence 2, but am encountering problems. This is the config I have so far class-map match-all precedence2 match ip precedence 2 class-map match-all client-128-int match ip precedence 2 match access-group 110 ! policy-map international class precedence2 set ip precedence 2 class client-128-int shape average 128000 class clas...

No Traffic ???
I see no traffic in this group since 19 July. Has the group been killed off? -- Harold Fuchs London, England "Harold Fuchs" <me@privacy.net> wrote: >I see no traffic in this group since 19 July. Has the group been killed off? Not the group, just the Palm OS... AJL wrote: > "Harold Fuchs" <me@privacy.net> wrote: > >> I see no traffic in this group since 19 July. Has the group been killed off? > > Not the group, just the Palm OS... Is there a web os group we should move to, or can we talk about web os here? On ...

Traffic down?
I'm recently back to clj*. I took several months break from it. The traffic seems down. Is this a summertime lull? Jeff Higgins wrote: > I'm recently back to clj*. > I took several months break from it. > The traffic seems down. > Is this a summertime lull? I think USENET is finally being killed off by forums and social media. BugBear Jeff Higgins wrote: > I'm recently back to clj*. > I took several months break from it. > The traffic seems down. > Is this a summertime lull? > Time will tell. -- Lew On 06/21/2011 02:56 PM, Jeff Higgins wrote: &g...

Traffic Log-Legitimate Traffic or Data Mining???
My question comes about because my Netgear router had to be exchanged for a new unit. I was using Sygate Personal Firewall (Free) at the time, and was receiving daily reports of others trying to scan my ports. So I downloaded Sygate Personal Firewall Pro to enhance protection while I was without a hardware firewall. I quickly became interested in the Traffic Log, after learning of the different logs (security, packet, system and traffic) that the application offered. And I began paying careful attention to it, clearing it often before conducting any web activities so I could see what was happ...

No traffic?
FamilyNet International Newsgate Are my eye deceiving me? Am I checkig into this newsgroup too often or am I seeing no traffic here? DrC on a DC FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail http://www.familynet-international.org I had been wondering the same thing. There seemed to be a lot more traffic on both of the comp.sys.atari groups a few months back. Maybe its seasonal, and lots of people are on summer holiday now. -Jason Harmon "Greg Goodwin" <Greg.Goodwinp0.f2.n8.z8@fmlynet.org> wrote in message news:05b5b5a4@familynet-international.org... ...

Any traffic
No postings since the 18th Very odd Hello anyone there? Martin > No postings since the 18th You made 1 today (22nd) and I've replied to it<bg>, after all what's 4 days in the life of a VO programmer (you'll get more work done by not reading ngs). Reset your newsreader for this group - unsubscribe & resubscribe. CYA Steve Martin, There are several postings since the 18th. HTH Conrad "Martin" <nospam@spam.spam> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:gb7jgs$jt7$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk... > No postings since the...

Any traffic here?
Blue Orange Green Brown Slate (I'm hoping there are more messages here than what I've been seeing! Which, BTW is zero!) "Al Gillis" <al.1020@hotmail.com> writes: >Blue >Orange >Green >Brown >Slate White Red Black Yellow Violet -- A host is a host from coast to coast.................wb8foz@nrk.com & no one will talk to a host that's close........[v].(301) 56-LINUX Unless the host (that isn't close).........................pob 1433 is busy, hung or dead....................................20915-1433 In artic...

Should traffic control root qdisc & child class limit traffic?
I noticed that before I add client leaf classes that the value I set as the ceiling has no effect. For example, after putting in the following commands: tc qdisc add dev sat0 root handle 9997 htb default 9999 r2q 2 tc class add dev sat0 parent 9997: classid 9997:9998 htb rate 500000bit ceil 500000bit I can send over 3000000bits/sec with none of it being dropped. It looks like the 500000bit ceiling I defined is ignored. After I add client leaf classes below the root, I then see that packets are dropped when I try to exceed the ceiling. Is this behavior expected? Washington Rat...

Manual Traffic Exchanges Can Help Any Online Marketer Get More Traffic
The internet is a great place. Manual Traffic Exchanges are a great way to get free online traffic to any website that just needs more traffic. http://www.trafficwonderland.com ...

"bad-traffic tcp port 0 traffic" question
Noticing a lot of unusual activity on my DSL router, I checked the snort logs and see thousands of these entries, averaging about once per second: **] [1:524:6] BAD-TRAFFIC tcp port 0 traffic [**] [Classification: Misc activity] [Priority: 3] 01/06-15:04:12.214984 203.34.186.17:0 -> 192.168.0.2:80 TCP TTL:12 TOS:0x0 ID:19538 IpLen:20 DgmLen:44 ******S* Seq: 0x7E85 Ack: 0x0 Win: 0xFFFF TcpLen: 24 TCP Options (1) => MSS: 1400 I have no idea what if any significance this might have. The IP address is always 203.34.186.17:0 on these; the requests appear to be directed at apache on po...

Home Office VPN challenging configuration... internet traffice vs office traffic
I've been trying to come up with a creative configuration to solve a frustration with using a vpn client. The problem is that once the vpn client establishes a connection, all traffic for the general internet gets routed through the VPN connection. There are really only a handful of servers I need to access at my workplace (i.e. mail server, intranet). But if I access, say, google.com, it gets routed through the VPN connection, through the workplace proxy, etc. I'm imagining another device on my home network or a service running on another machine on my home network that w...

Windows XP Personal Traffic over TCP/DSL, office traffic via VPN?
Currently using DSL at home w/ Netgear Wireless Router. Netgear GW is 192.168.0.1, IP address of one of my machines is 192.168.0.2. Also have a VPN Connection to work, when connected to the VPN, the PPP adapter gets an IP in the 192.168.2.x space. And the gateway and DNS for work are all in the 192.168.2.x space. For any traffic destined to computers at work (via VPN), I want the traffic to go over the VPN. There aren't many servers, I could list them in a file or table. For any non-work related traffic, I would like that to out through the Netgear/DSL, bypassing the VPN. Nu...

Routing Question
This is the scenario: I have a network with Subnet: 192.168.1.0/20 A Cisco 1841 Exists as the default Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Fa0/1, Fa0/2 is 66.43.54.111 A PIX 501 Exists to filter traffic: 192.168.1.254 Inside, 66.43.55.20 Outside The route so far is 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.254, This sends all traffic out through the PIX 501 If I want the router to be able to access the internet, but not through the PIX 501, how would I set this up. The next hop router for 66.43.54.111 is 66.43.54.1. Need a solution since the router already has 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.254 in it. Any help would be great...

How does typical ISP traffic shaping/bandwidth limiting work ? Do ISP's allow bursty traffic per second ?
Hello, I am wondering which traffic shaping algorithm would work better with ISP's like ADSL and Cable... As far as I understand the leaky bucket algorithm causes a nice smooth stream of packets which can never exceed a certain rate per certain time interval. The token bucket algorithm does allow bursty streams of packets. For example suppose the rate limit for the ISP is 80 KB/sec upstream. Now suppose the first 900 milliseconds nothing is sent. (90% of the second is unused). So that would mean the token bucket is now full with (80/100) * 90 = 72 KB. Is the user/consumer/end statio...

FTP outward traffic causing "Unidentified IP traffic" error on ISA 2004 server connected to a PIX
We have a problem with outgoing FTP traffic going through our ISA 2004 server from one of our remote sites. It works absolutely fine from our main office, but when the traffic originates from our regional office (we connect to their Pix router via a VPN), it fails every time. The error from her workstation is "Windows cannot access this folder. Make sure you type the file name correctly, and that you have permission to access the folder. Details: the operation timed out". The user has a Windows XP PC but Windows firewall is switched off. There is a rule our firewall to allow access...