traffic

How can i get traffic info on my router 2610, i need to know which
protocol is taking my bandwith.
0
madicath
6/3/2004 2:04:30 PM
comp.dcom.sys.cisco 25294 articles. 25 followers. Post Follow

In article <74e3cf42.0406030604.425d4810@posting.google.com>,
madicath@hotmail.com says...
> How can i get traffic info on my router 2610, i need to know which
> protocol is taking my bandwith.

You can use netflow if your image supports it.

int s0/0
  ip route-cache flow

then

sho cache flow

--

hsb

"Somehow I imagined this experience would be more rewarding"  Calvin
***************  USE ROT13 TO SEE MY EMAIL ADDRESS  ****************
reply to emails sent to my account.  Please post a followup instead.
Hansang

continous incoming traffic
i have sygate personal firewall installed on my system.it works well. but the sygate icon in the system tray shows continous incoming traffic(the down arrow appears blue).the applications that are getting this traffic are ndisuio.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. even if i block these application they keep on getting the traffic. am i under some kind of threat. i'll appreciate any comments thanks saurabh I'll be watching the replies. too. Although I use NIS 2004, the same symptoms apply. What's going on these days? I have to block all traffic just to keep from receiving pop-up alerts ever...

FWSM newbie
Hi all, I am new with FWSM. I am try to implement with routed mode in multiple context. Currently the traffic seems totally bypased the firewall, what am I missing here. Thanks in advance. Here is the basic design. 6506 MSFC | 192.168.2.1 | | |dot1q trunk | | | 6509 MSFC | | 192.168.2.2 vlan2 |--------------------+ outside | | |192.168.2.3 | 192.168.2.4 context Context admin A | | 192.168.5.1 | | vlan5 | | inside 6506, vtp mode server 6509, vtp mode client, FWSM (version ...

Traffic needed. Can anyone help?
Hey everyone, I'd like to ask your advice, or at least the advice of all of you who are either interested in, or already involved in, creating income from the internet. I'm not exactly experienced in on-line money making, in fact all I've managed so far is money losing! I don't suppose anyone gets it completely right first time so I'm sure you all know what I mean. Probably my failings are due in no small part to me and my own efforts, or lack of them. I know I've been guilty of not giving things a fair chance when I've not got the results I want straight away. Le...

Traffic Counter
Hi all networkers and internetworkers, Where is the 'Traffic Counter' in my router, a Conexant model P/N: PAE-CE64 ? My ISP claims that routers have a traffic counter. I have found two counters, PPP and TCP, which give information on bytes and packets sent and received. It is received traffic that I am interested in, i.e. all downstream traffic, from the internet (not the LAN). Cheers, Dave Lane -- In the groves of their academy, at the end of every Vista, you see nothing but the gallows. -- Burke. -- a prophet for our time? In message <6e1f24604f.D_Lane@la...

Re: Proc tabulate traffic lighting #9 1557027
Proc report is used for almost all situation though. I didn't see proc tabulate is used. It is helpful though. I will try something based on this. Thanks a lot. Jeri Nathaniel_Wooding@Dom.com 10/06/2006 01:26 PM To Jeri Ji <jeri_ji@FREDDIEMAC.COM> cc SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject Re: Proc tabulate traffic lighting Jeri Andrew Karp of Sierra Information Services has an excellent presentation on this topic which you can download from his website http://www.sierrainformation.com/ Click on User Group Presentations and you will see a page asking you to log in. Once p...

how to relay my IP traffic
I want to route the IP traffic from my home through my computer at work so when I work from home it will look as if I am at work (to somebody who cares about the domain I am coming from). I guess I need to run some code (demon?) on my work computer which forwards/relays the IP traffic from/to my home computer. I am sure that is easy, but what do I use? On 3 Feb 2004 12:11:13 -0800, Martin wrote: > I want to route the IP traffic from my home through my computer at > work so when I work from home it will look as if I am at work (to > somebody who cares about the domain I am coming fro...

Multicast broadcast traffic forwarding to wrong interface
I have a simple 2 router back-to-back serial setup with a LAN on each end. Each router has 1 FastEthernet interface and 2 Serial. I have multicast enabled and pim set to dense mode. I have a client sending a MADCAP discover packet to find a server - on the same LAN this works fine. If I move the client to the remote subnet it fails. On the router at the client end I see the following MROUTE output for 239.255.255.254 (the standard MADCAP discover address) (*, 239.255.255.254), 02:42:00/stopped, RP 0.0.0.0, flags: D Incoming interface: Null, RPF nbr 0.0.0.0 Outgoing interface list: Serial1,...

Manual Traffic Exchanges Can Help Any Online Marketer Get More Traffic
The internet is a great place. Manual Traffic Exchanges are a great way to get free online traffic to any website that just needs more traffic. http://www.trafficwonderland.com ...

Does VPN traffic stand out from other traffic to the ISP?

why do my pc see voice traffic
The computer is behind a 7940 ip phone, each directly connected to a 3550 PoE switch. (switched network) they use different vlan See config on the Access switch interface FastEthernet0/2 switchport access vlan 20 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 21 mls qos trust device cisco-phone mls qos trust cos auto qos voip cisco-phone spanning-tree portfast on the 6500 multilayer switch mon-rs-01#sh ip int brief Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status Protocol ....(truncated)... Vlan20 10.1.20.2 YES NVRAM up up Vlan21 ...

Traffic
Heh! I've never played this game (until now), but to be honest I vagely remember seeing this game being flogged in the Amsoft catalog around 1984-5. I'm perhaps the last here, who might enjoy playing it too. I got to level 3. There's nothing cute about the graphics, but the cars beebing (when they are getting sick of waiting) is! ;-) Oh Nich, from what I can make of the game, when 4 or 5 cars build up (in the corners) you'll have 5 secs to get those cars moving (sometimes you'll do that, but it takes time to get them moving! :-) This doesn't happen for the car...

monitoring users HTTP traffic
Does anyone know of any type of software (open-source, or inexpensive) that will monitor my users HTTP traffic on the network? I have a manager whoul would like to see a list of web addresses that people are going to. It would need to link them with the sites that they visit. That's the only feature we need. Thanks! -nat kealen Try Ethereal. It will let you monitor HTTP get and HTTP post. Ethereal is freeware. You can download it from www.ethereal.com. Sandeep -- http://www.EventHelix.com/EventStudio EventStudio 2.0 - Generate Protocol Sequence Diagrams in ...

Network Traffic Monitor
Thanks for your time. I've googled for this for a few hours without a lot of luck. I'm looking for a real-time traffic monitor for FreeBSD, preferably something in ports. I'm a big fan of iptraf under linux, and would like to use something similar to keep track of connections going through my FreeBSD firewall. Unfortunately, iptraf only runs on linux, and I haven't found anything else that is comporable. I briefly looked at ethereal, but it requires X, which is out of the qustion. I'm looking for a CLI tool to use across ssh or directly from the console. I cons...

BGP Multi-Homed but traffic likes Sprint better =(
Hi, I have two Cisco routes that are running BGP between Level3 and Sprint. The BGP configs on both are pretty much the same and look something like this: router bgp 12345 no synchronization bgp log-neighbor-changes neighbor 192.168.1.1 remote-as 26383 neighbor 192.168.1.1 description iBGP link to hydra neighbor 192.168.1.1 password 7 password neighbor 192.168.1.1 version 4 neighbor 192.168.1.1 soft-reconfiguration inbound neighbor 160.81.248.77 remote-as 1239 neighbor 160.81.248.77 description ebgp link to sprint neighbor 160.81.248.77 version 4 neighbor 160.81.248.77 soft-reco...

Traffic forwarding
Hi all, I have a Windows Server 2008 Webserver Edition x64 machine. There are two different ip addresses configured on the only network adapter. Now I want to forward all ip traffic for one these ip addresses to a virtual machine operating in NAT mode. Can I do this using standard Windows tools? If not, what kind of product do I need? Thanks in advance. Regards, Hannes ...

Traffic
Wow, this place is dead. Even Dorayme seems to have given up yapping here. Do yuh s'pose that means most people have _finally_ learned how to author html pages correctly? Nah... -- Neredbojias http://www.neredbojias.org/ http://www.neredbojias.net/ On 2010-10-29, Neredbojias <neredbojias@gmail.com> wrote: > Wow, this place is dead. Even Dorayme seems to have given up yapping > here. Do yuh s'pose that means most people have _finally_ learned how > to author html pages correctly? Nah... There are a lot of us lurking quietly :). Andrew -- ...

IP traffic
Can anybody suggest, a program for Win2003 which make a report of the IP traffic at a given IP address (LAN PC, in my case). Subby ;) have you tried ethereal? http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/win32/ ...

Traffic
Hi, All! There is freeBSD server with 2 network adapters with IP 192.168.1.1 (gate to Internet for local network) and 212.xxx.xxx.xxx. Tell me, please, how I can calculate traf from/to each local IP. Also it would be preferable to restrict traf. Thanks a lot. -- Andrey S. Kabakov ...

Capturing traffic
I have a netgear router at home using a standard cable modem setup. I am sharing my internet connection between a couple of internal machines. I can monitor all internal traffic only if I connect things like this: cable modem TO router TO 10/100 hub TO internal pc's. My question is, how do I monitor internet traffic that should/is being blocked by my router? I have tried setting up a DMZ but all the traffic has a source ip of my netgear router. How do I monitor the traffic that hits the router? On 2004-04-07, Chris <cbcandillo@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have a netgear rou...

How To Drive Tons of Targeted Traffic To Your Site
Howdy I've got a treat for you today. We spend a lot of time talking about the right way to make money online. We talk about product creation, improving your conversion ratio, affiliate marketing, etc. But one thing we don't talk much about is how to actually drive targeted traffic to your website. After all, if you don't get any traffic, you can't make any sales, right? That's why I believe you're going to love this. My friend Justin Michie has just finished writing a report that gives you 247 ways to get more visitors to your site. And the best part? THE R...

(626) US-CA-Alhambra: Data Analyst
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Data Analyst - Web Traffic Skills ..... SQL, Excel, VBA, MUST have exp with web traffic analysis, Perl is a plus Location ... Alhambra, CA Area...

Traffic Control traffic unexpectedly dipping
I am using traffic control with a 2.6.26 kernel. During my testing, I am intentionally sending in more best effort traffic than my hardware can handle and I am seeing that the traffic control is dropping it, as it should. Occasionally, I see a dip in the traffic in the queues I have defined for higher priority traffic. This traffic is running below the minimum rate. When this happens, I see the following qdisc statistics (sampling every 3 seconds): qdisc htb 9997: root r2q 10 default 9999 direct_packets_stat 0 Sent 299188596 bytes 197913 pkt (dropped 162746, overlimits 377808 requeues 0) ...

Traffic Control
Hello all, I've been trying to think of the best way of implementing traffic control and literally cannot find anything in any TCP/IP books. Obviously per socket traffic control is an easy business but when I have several hundred connections on different threads with priorities I can't get my head around it - a weighted round robin mechanism with a leaky bucket/token bucket turns out to be quite complicated with all these simultaneous connections and threads. Are there any resources available on this topic which I've missed for some unknown reason or am I on my own here? Regards ...

NFS traffic..
Can anyone tell or point me to the right information on how much network traffic is produced for a single NFS mount in AIX. The traffic associated to just having the mount around, not to writing/reading to/from it. I ask because I need some backup data to convice a client that having 67 mounts on every one of thier 140 machines back to 1 server is a bad thing and they should use the automounter... Thanks.. Ken 73blazer <yoyo@ma.com> wrote in message news:<JbydnRQ8asTfRUmiRVn-vw@centurytel.net>... > Can anyone tell or point me to the right information on how much network...

get lots of traffic for your site
get lots of trrafic to your website free more visit www.glu007.blogspot.com ...