Caller ID Device [Telecom]

A while back I asked about a device that allows blocking numbers using
CID, much like the old Radio Shack CID did.  I lost the site address.
--
The only good spammer is a dead one!!  Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2009 I Kill Spammers, Inc., A Rot in Hell. Co.

0
Steven
11/6/2009 1:15:30 AM
comp.dcom.telecom 29624 articles. 1 followers. nmclain (7) is leader. Post Follow

Steven wrote:
> A while back I asked about a device that allows blocking numbers using
> CID, much like the old Radio Shack CID did.  I lost the site address.

If you add your own voice modem and windows computer a program called
Phone Tray Free will do the job..  It will handle multiple lines and
you can customize the response based on CID number or name.  I use it
from a home file server that is always on, very little overhead.

0
Steve
11/7/2009 6:04:57 PM
Steve Stone wrote:
> Steven wrote:
>> A while back I asked about a device that allows blocking numbers
>> using CID, much like the old Radio Shack CID did.  I lost the site
>> address.
>
> If you add your own voice modem and windows computer a program
> called Phone Tray Free will do the job..  It will handle multiple
> lines and you can customize the response based on CID number or
> name.  I use it from a home file server that is always on, [so there
> is] very little overhead.

I did find the site.