For Sale: CATV Meters for Sale

For sale:

1x Sadelco MiniMax 800 forward path meter, excellent condition.
$600 negotiable including domestic shipping.

1x Trilithic RSVP2 reverse path meter, also in excellent shape.
$300 negotiable including domestic shipping.

Contact Eric at eric@eccd.net .

No phone calls please.  This ad will not be monitored, so please do not
reply to it.  Thank you.

0
WV
4/22/2005 8:57:10 PM
comp.dcom.telecom 29624 articles. 1 followers. nmclain (7) is leader. Post Follow

Photoshop CS2 Sale Sale Sale l39
Adobe� Software Does it ALL! Get Over 27+ VALID Adobe� Softwares for almost nothing. Find Out Here: http://fta9000.com (Limited Time Offer) CVtDPLAFzlcypQNpCqsJ97wiIj8EimI7BGPGaqdwdciqtKRIqkarSJvzq0ZADUZ26Vj4lZfAwkApoujJ71 ...

OT: CATV Meters for sale
For sale: 1x Sadelco MiniMax 800 forward path meter, excellent condition. $600 negotiable including domestic shipping. 1x Trilithic RSVP2 reverse path meter, also in excellent shape. $300 negotiable including domestic shipping. Contact Eric at eric@eccd.net . No phone calls please. This ad will not be monitored, so please do not reply to it. Thank you. ...

Halo Record Sales : Booked Sales
M$ is hookwinking it's drones. On Sep 27, 11:10 pm, "gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com" <gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com> wrote: > M$ is hookwinking it's drones. How did over a million players get online with Halo 3, within 24 hours of its launch, without having actually bought the program? Virtual users. > How did over a million players get online with Halo 3, within 24 hours > of its launch, without having actually bought the program? ...

OT: CATV Meters for Sale
For sale: 1x Sadelco MiniMax 800 forward path meter, excellent condition. $600 negotiable including domestic shipping. 1x Trilithic RSVP2 reverse path meter, also in excellent shape. $300 negotiable including domestic shipping. Contact Eric at eric@eccd.net . No phone calls please. This ad will not be monitored, so please do not reply to it. Thank you. ...

OT: CATV Meters for Sale
For sale: 1x Sadelco MiniMax 800 forward path meter, excellent condition. $600 negotiable including domestic shipping. 1x Trilithic RSVP2 reverse path meter, also in excellent shape. $300 negotiable including domestic shipping. Contact Eric at eric@eccd.net . No phone calls please. This ad will not be monitored, so please do not reply to it. Thank you. ...

Urine for Sale ! Urine For Sale !
Do you need any Urine today? On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:29:47 +0000, Urine Vendor wrote: > > > Do you need any Urine today? No thanks all my urine needs are met by http://www.ureasample.com/ Are your prices competitive? While restarting Outlook, Urine Vendor grumbled: > Do you need any Urine today? Piss off! -- Windows desktops and servers can find a safe haven on a GNU/Linux/FreeBSD network! Urine Vendor wrote: > > > Do you need any Urine today? Have you spoken to Rio Ferdinand? ...

sale
hi i have a lot of printers and printers parts for sale email me if you are interested wayne ...

SALE
I am new to computer animation domain. I want to know whether animations created by blender can be sold as it is an open source code. Or can you give me more alternatives which are cheaper (for example: 3DS Max is expensive to buy for small projects) Thanx Sal * salilm2000@yahoo.com > I am new to computer animation domain. I want to know whether > animations created by blender can be sold as it is an open source > code. Or can you give me more alternatives which are cheaper (for > example: 3DS Max is expensive to buy for small projects) Nope. Anything you make with ...

Apple Video Sales Beat Blu-Ray Video Sales Kill HD-DVD Video Sales
It's time for my first infamous prediction for 2008: HD-DVD will drop stone cold dead. But back to the show: <http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/16111/> Lets' begin with the stats: > ��HD DVD has sold 2.5 million movies since April 2006 (20 months) > � Blu-ray has sold 6 million movies since June 2006, (18 months) > ��Apple has sold 7 million movies since September 2006 (15 months) 1) Apple are out-selling Blu-ray, and outselling HD-DVD, in the DVD market. Potentially Apple are currently outselling both of these competing DVD formats COMBINED. We sh...

Regional Sales and Pre-sales Engineers
Opportunities in several US locations with fast-growing storage solutions provider - contact me for more detail. ...

Apple Notebook Sales Up, iPod Sales Down
http://www.betanews.com/article/Apple_Notebook_Sales_Up_iPod_Sales_Down/1178916631 "Apple's 9.9 percent share in March puts the company back in the top five notebook retailers after it dropped out in February. Apple previously held a 10.1 percent market share in January. Toshiba led the market in March with a share of 26.2 percent, closely followed by HP at 23.9 percent. Gateway placed third with 13 percent of the market. Perhaps more importantly for the company, Apple also for the first time placed in the top five retailers of desktop computers thanks to strong sales of its iMac...

sale.submit() or submitter.submit(sale)
Hi, I am a newbie to OOD. The application that I am currently designing and developing has a situation similar to the following. There is a sale that has to be posted to a ledger. The ledger is on a mainframe and the sale comes from the web. The operation of submitting the sale to the ledger is a big one and can be successful, failed or undefined. There are several different kinds of sales, such as OTCSale, WebSale, PhoneSale and so on. They are different enough to merit different classes. However, they are submitted to the mainframe in more or less the same way. My question is this: Should ...

For Sale: //c LCD screen for sale
Working Apple //c LCD screen display in the Apple box. Make me a reasonable offer i am interested in this. i did not know that there was an lcd screen for the IIC. I am unable to pay anything right now. In August, I get my bonus at work and would be able to make an offer at that time, if you have not already sold it. thank you for your consideration. Henry. Is the //c LCD screen backlit, and what is its condition re pixels and screen scratches? Look at this : ebay item# 8790819716 "Mayday" <johnderbyshire@ntlworld.com> wrote: >Is the //c LCD screen backlit, and what is its condition re pixels and >screen scratches? I wrote a blurb about it in my Wikipedia article covering the Apple IIc: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_IIc#Add-on_accessories It's by no means comparable to any modern LCD screens, or even those from 15 years ago (backlighting, dead pixels, scratches, etc aren't factors). Mitchell Spector ...

for sale
I have a new HP laptop for sale. P4/2.2ghz 500mb ram 60gb hard drive DVD burner asking $500. ...

for sale
Sun Ultra 5 UPA / PCI Sparc IIi 270 MHz CPU 4.3Gb IDE hard drive 1.44 Mb Floppy 128 Mb RAM (2x64Mb) (2 bland spaces) On board VGA video (ATi Chipset) Type 5 Keyboard and Mouse 2 Serial, 1 Parallel RJ-45 for on board 10/100 NIC Solaris 9 loaded No Binary Code License included for OS Info > http://www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/hardware/docs/Workstation_Products/Workstations/UltraSPARC_Workstations/Sun_Ultra_510/index.html Pristine Condition (from clean room environment) $100 FOB Gold River, CA. 95670 you select & pay for shipping + $10 handling fee David (916) 631-7377 ...

FOR SALE
power g4 15 inch screen make offer powerbook g4 dvd burner/cdrw -- RECALL SCIENTOLOGIST CULTIST SHERIFF LEE "Caca" BACA for ParisGate!! Ever Notice How Paris Hilton and Ronald Mcdonald ARE NEVER IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER?? <GASP!!> ...

For sale
Hi, Would anyone be interested in purchasing Segue Silk Performer 5.1.1 with 100 end users license or LoadRunner 8.0 with 100 users for internet? The above is available due to sale of our company and assets. Please email me at liu_xuang@yahoo.com or call me at (213)653-4462. liu_xuang@yahoo.com wrote in message news:<a9db8869.0503190931.2a4020a3@posting.google.com>... > Hi, > > Would anyone be interested in purchasing Segue Silk Performer 5.1.1 > with 100 end users license or LoadRunner 8.0 with 100 users for > internet? > > The above is available due to sale o...

For
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11051&item=8172332976&rd=1 Im in the Uk and selling some old flight sims/games... Thanks for looking. ...

for sale
Huge amount of speccy stuff. All sfetly boxed, so im going on memrory 2-3 +2's, same for +3 and pile of other machines few Int1's Pile of microdrives and carts, wafadrive in2 2 int3 lightpens, dktrocnics keyboards and other interfeces huge amount of books and i mean huge amount of books, i dont mean the crap naff thin ones, im taking programming etc, inc the best (forget its ttile) as i was about to return it to my school library in 86 but got in a fight in the que to hand it in, and the book taught me to netrok speccys. thousands of orgi games, some on disk n cart. monitor and le...

For Sale
DEC Alpha Server (HP) 800 5/333 (Windows 2k RC1 installed) $300 Shuttle XPC SN45g + Sony DCR TRV 25 Computer and Canmcorder AMD 2600+ (tbred B) 786 DDR 400 RAM 40 Gig & 80 Gig Hardrives Geforce 6600GT Video Card 17inch Samsung CRT LiteON CDRW/DVD Player Sony DCR TRV 25 Mini DV Handycam Full Package, Tripod, Carry Case, Carl Zeis wide lens Extra huge Battery $1250 for Both or 600 for Handycam + 750 for Computer Located where??? -- Rich Alderson | /"\ ASCII ribbon | news@alderson.users.panix.com ...

FOR SALE
2 Indust GT Drives NEW Never USED 1 XEP80 Needs Power Supply 9v 500ma 2 Supra 1150 Printer Interface 1 new in box 1 Atr8000 Have no idea what to do with it. 1 Atari 1040 ST 1 Atari 520 ST 1 Atari SC1224 Color monitor Older style. NEW NEVER USED 1 Atari SC1224 Color monitor New Style NEW NEVER USED, works but power plug on rear is loose, turns on and off. 1 Atari Mono Monitor USED Make offer on it all MUST GO, take it all before I E-bay it. ...

For Sale
Graphics Tablet - Wacom ArtPad II - 4"x5" with erasng UltraPen Bundled with Fractal Design Dabbler2 (Fractal Design) Pressure sensitive tablet, pen and software. I used this on a G4 - OSX 10.3.9 with a Griffin iMate ADB toUSB adapter (adapter not included) All original packing $50 plus shipping � � � � � � EZ135 external SCSI drives (2) 135MB removable media Comes with SCSI cable, power supply and 5 cartridges per drive Great for backup or archiving Only $30 each plus shipping * * * * * * External Modems Global Village Telepor...

on sale
Hallo I do have to sell my working Octane bipro 2x 195 MHZ 1536 Mbyte main memory MXI Graphics FIBRE channel Controler Card cage Comes with permanet licenses for Maya 1.5 complete Plugins for Maya and Composer 5 Primate for Composer KPT Video tools Cosmo suite plugins for Composer Irix 6.5.19 9GB + 9GB and 18GB Disk root password keybord and mouse external SGI CDrom Wacom software Live picture plug it in and start working Me R�gine I do have multiple sclerosis no joke at all I do have as well an O2 with base memory and the analog video option 6 GB di...

on sale
Hallo I do have to sell my working Octane bipro 2x 195 MHZ 1536 Mbyte main memory MXI Graphics FIBRE channel Controler Card cage Comes with permanet licenses for Maya 1.5 complete Plugins for Maya and Composer 5 Primate for Composer KPT Video tools Cosmo suite plugins for Composer Irix 6.5.19 9GB + 9GB and 18GB Disk root password keybord and mouse external SGI CDrom Wacom software Live picture plug it in and start working Me R�gine I do have multiple sclerosis no joke at all I do have as well an O2 with base memory and the analog video option 6 GB di...

Web resources about - For Sale: CATV Meters for Sale - comp.dcom.telecom

Sound level meter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... remain unclear because it lacks inline citations . Please improve this article by introducing more precise citations. A sound level meter or ...

President Barack Obama’s Inauguration Scores A 7.1 Out Of 10 On Facebook’s Talk Meter
... its users interacted with Monday’s inauguration of President Barack Obama , revealing that the event scored a 7.1 out of 10 on its Talk Meter ...

Asking for Open Graph app permissions: Involver shares best practices following success of Ad Meter campaign ...
... found that integrating Open Graph to let users share their app activity with friends led to a 20 percent viral boost for the USA Today Ad Meter ...

BULLDOOKIE-O-METER (@BULLOMETER) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here BULLDOOKIE-O-METER @ BULLOMETER ...

How much do smart meters get consumers to cut energy use, if at all?
Answer (1 of 9): Smart meters by themselves do not cut energy consumption. Smart meters have the capability to more intelligently measure energy ...

Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation) ...
Get Cardiograph - Heart Rate Meter on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Maribyrnong councillors vote to keep parking meters switched off in Yarraville
Maribyrnong councillors have voted to keep parking meters switched off in Yarraville village and central Footscray while council staff develop ...

Smart meters rolling out in NSW to 'change the way we think about electricity'
Eighteen months ago Tina Lyons was paying up to $900 a quarter on electricity for her family home. Now she pays half that.

CAT S60 is the first Android phone with built-in thermal camera, can withstand drops of nearly 2 meters ...
Bullitt Group has partnered with Cat in the UK to create the first Android smartphone with a built in thermal imaging camera. The embedded thermal ...

Comcast Draws Customer Ire by Putting Netflix Addicts on a Meter
Comcast Corp. customers used to be able to binge on all the Netflix and YouTube videos they wanted without repercussions. Now many are being ...