Level 3 acquisition will completely transform engterprise market [telecom]

If CenturyLink's plan to merge with Level 3 Communications is
approved, the combined carrier will get 76% of its revenue from the
enterprise and wholesale market, said a Level 3 executive today.

After the CenturyLink, Level 3 merger, the combined company would be
the most heavily business-focused of the nation's five largest service
providers by a long shot, according to data presented by Level 3 Chief
Financial Officer Sunit Patel at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Leveraged Finance Conference, which was also webcast.

http://www.telecompetitor.com/level-3-acquisition-will-completely-transform-centurylink-enterprise-market/

--
Bill Horne
(Remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)