Re: Corrupted PC's Find New Home in the Dumpster

Monty Solomon wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: And how long do they have those _new_
> machines until they also get polluted and have to be replaced?

The sad thing is that it's simply not that hard to protect yourself.

We have two computers here that never get infected ... the other one
can't be infected because it's not on the Net, but my wife's and mine
both are.

JustThe.net - Steve Sobol / sjsobol@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

"Life's like an hourglass glued to the table"   --Anna Nalick, "Breathe"

0
Steve
7/17/2005 8:28:22 PM
comp.dcom.telecom 29623 articles. 2 followers. nmclain (7) is leader. Post Follow