Re: Fiber Cut Knocks S.E. Kansas Off Line #3

> A sort of odd event:  Using my geo-locating tools and my javascripts,
> when I go to those places which identify my whereabouts, I am always
> correctly located in Independence, KS (although not on my exact spot
> on the map but within a couple blocks); but when I was using my
> TerraWorld modem backup line yesterday, the same pages and tools said
> I was in 'Ballwin, Missouri' (which is not that far away, about a
> hundred miles east and a bit south -- but still). I wish I knew how
> those geo-locating tools worked.   PAT]

Well, perhaps TerraWorld doesn't share its customer data with the
geo-locating sites in realtime.

The matching of an IP address to a location works a lot like the
matching of a telephone prefix (e.g., 620-402) to a city/town (e.g.,
Winfield, KS).  If someone with an FX line entered their prefix at a
site like Fonefinder, would you expect them to see their actual
location or the one associated with their exchange?

Back to TerraWorld: I see no reason they would have an IP address
permanently allocated to Patrick Townson's modem backup line.  ARIN
isn't in the habit of handing out IP blocks large enough for such
behavior.  Instead, when you dialed their modem, they handed you an
address from the pool.  And apparently, Ballwin is the listed address
for that bank of modems.

To be honest, the "within a couple blocks" for your normal connection
is unusually close.  Is there some equipment housed at that location?
Or might the locator be using some sort of geographic center for that
position?

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: My longitude is -95.699697 and my
latitude is 37.218839 going by the ICBM program and my nine-digit zip
code 67301-4349. Giving those coordinates to Google Maps puts the
little dot across the street from my house, as well as on Frappr.com
but Blogflux mapstats does claim it is 'Independence, KS' based on the
above coordinates as well as my usual IP address, 24.119.70.45,
however the little dot on the map is placed on the corner of Wald
Street and Edison Street, two or three blocks east and south. I am on
Poplar Street between Second Street and First Street so I walk a half
block east to First Street a block further east to Wald Street, then
south one block to Hill Street then south another block to Edison
Street. Maybe the final digit in the latitude or longitude is rounded
off one way or the other.

Regards 620-402 and 620-331, the latter is the telephone exchange for
_everything_ in Independence except municipal government which is 332
and cell phones which are either 330, 331, or 332. An exception is the
very odd exchange 620-714 which is listed as Independence but there is
no one on it except for the TerraWorld dialups. But the guy who owns
TerraWorld also owns Prairie Stream, our local CLEC. He said to me
that '714 was assigned to him when he started Prairie Stream' and that
'in theory' if he took on new customers who did _not already_ have
phone service from SW Bell he would put his 'new' customers in
620-714. But, he 'uses SBC to do his credit checking for him'; in
other words, you have to have working service from Bell before he will
give you his phone service, therefore his customers already have
phones with 331 or 325 (Neodesha) or 289 (Tyro/Caney KS rural) or 251
(Coffeyville) so if SBC has not cut you off, he assumes you are a good
credit risk and takes you on with Prairie Stream if you wish to
switch, and he just ports your existing 331 (325,289,251) number as he
did with me when I started using Duane's company. In any event,
TerraWorld's dialup in Independence is 714-0005. I think Coffeyville
is -0008 and Neodesha is -0002.  620-714 is 'local' to all of us.

Regards 620-402, that prefix is in Winfield, KS, a tiny little place
about 50 miles west of here. It is also the Vonage POP for this part
of S.E. Kansas. I have Vonage service here in my home (620-402-0134)
as well as my Prairie Stream [nee, SBC] service on 620-331. But I do
not have five cents worth of SBC service, a company which is starting
to fall out of favor with many folks in Independence since Duane, with
his good reputation for ISP service started Prairie Stream Communications
as well, and now he is licensed to do business anywhere in Kansas
which is otherwise SBC or Sprint/United territory. The Kansas
Commission _loves_ him; they _hate_ SBC/Sprint/United.   PAT]

0
panoptes
2/11/2006 7:56:54 AM
comp.dcom.telecom 29624 articles. 1 followers. nmclain (7) is leader. Post Follow

Re: Fiber Cut Knocks S.E. Kansas Off Line
TELECOM Digest Editor wrote: >> A fiber got cut by a clumsy contractor with a backhoe early Thursday >> in Parsons, KS which knocked all of rural s.e. Kansas as served by >> cableone.net off line. This cut included TELECOM Digest. Right now I >> am working off of our back up modem dial up line using TerraWorld. >> Cableone is aware of the problem and they estimate it will be six to >> eight hours in repair. The contractor just shrugged his shoulders and >> acted like he did not know what he had done. "He'll shrug his >> shoulders alright when he gets the repair bill, noted a technician >> from Cableone.net in Phoenix, AZ where the cableone technical center >> is located. I know that shrug. I have my own small company and a few years ago I watched as the 3 incoming POTS lines went one by one from good to scratchy to dead, followed by our ISDN line going down. I went outside and walked across the street where a contractor was using a Ditch Witch directional drill to install a new conduit for the phone company. I asked him if he might have just cut any cables. After a brief "oh shit" look, he responded "no". He had cut one of those thousand or so pair plastic and copper phone company cables about the size of your arm. The phone company was on-site within an hour and worked all night, stringing a cable along the ground and splicing it around the break at the t...

Re: Fiber Cut Knocks S.E. Kansas Off Line #2
TELECOM Digest Editor wrote: > A sort of odd event: Using my geo-locating tools and my javascripts, > when I go to those places which identify my whereabouts, I am always > correctly located in Independence, KS (although not on my exact spot > on the map but within a couple blocks); but when I was using my > TerraWorld modem backup line yesterday, the same pages and tools said > I was in 'Ballwin, Missouri' (which is not that far away, about a > hundred miles east and a bit south -- but still). I wish I knew how > those geo-locating tools worked. PAT] Last time I checked, Ballwin, MO, is just outside of St. Louis -- a tad further east from Independence, KS, than "about a hundred miles". [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You are quite correct; I was thinking of a small town in southwest Missouri close to the Arkansas border. The geotools stuff did claim yesterday that I was in Ballwin (since I was using dial up via TerraWorld; I dunno why. Any ideas on that? PAT] ...

Re: Fiber Cut Knock Rural S.E. Kansas Off Line
On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 14:06:05 -0500, TELECOM Digest Editor wrote: > A fiber got cut by a clumsy contractor with a backhoe early Thursday > in Parsons, KS which knocked all of rural s.e. Kansas as served by > cableone.net off line. This cut included TELECOM Digest. Right now I > am working off of our back up modem dial up line using TerraWorld. > Cableone is aware of the problem and they estimate it will be six to > eight hours in repair. The contractor just shrugged his shoulders and > acted like he did not know what he had done. "He'll shrug his > shoulders alright when he gets the repair bill, noted a technician > from Cableone.net in Phoenix, AZ where the cableone technical center > is located. There is a method to how these things are covered up. Whoever is causing the digging has the actual work done by a contractor. Unless the contractor can be proved to be directly supervised, this gets the instigator off the hook. Then they call in "Miss Utility", another party. If they didn't clearly mark the line, they may be the party at fault, but repairs will destroy the markings. I was burned out of a townhouse in Northern Virginia a number of years ago by a cable company crew drilling into the underground power lines. Everybody pointed fingers at everybody else. My insurance sued, but it took years to come up for trial, at which point the cable company settled, and I never got my deductible back. ...

Re: Fiber Cut Knocks S.E. Kansas Off Line #4
Michael Chance <mchance@swbell.net> wrote: > [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You are quite correct; I was thinking > of a small town in southwest Missouri close to the Arkansas border. > The geotools stuff did claim yesterday that I was in Ballwin (since I > was using dial up via TerraWorld; I dunno why. Any ideas on that? PAT] I bet the TerraWorld dialup server is located in Baldwin, MO. I'd love to know how exactly ISPs use centrally located modem servers but can provide "local" numbers just about anywhere. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Herb Oxley From: address IS Valid. [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: It is BALLWIN, _not_ BALDWIN, and Duane said to me that 'they' (meaning TerraWorld) do have 'an association' with 'another company in the St. Louis area'. But Duane and all his employees are located in offices in the Arco Building here in town, and prior to his purchase/startup of Pairie Stream in 2002 the TerraWorld dialups were on 620-332 something; a historical artifact from when Arco Oil was in business with the corporate offices of Harry Sinclair in the Arco Building, and all of Arco's phones were on 332. Arco has been gone for more than a decade now (when the company went out of business they gave their headquarters, the Arco Corporate Center, to City of Independence free and clear as a gift which renamed it the 'Independence Corporate Offices', kept the p...

Re: Fiber Cut Knocks S.E. Kansas Off Line #5
<nospam4me@mytrashmail.com> wrote in message news:telecom25.64.9@telecom-digest.org: > Michael Chance <mchance@swbell.net> wrote: >> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You are quite correct; I was thinking >> of a small town in southwest Missouri close to the Arkansas border. >> The geotools stuff did claim yesterday that I was in Ballwin (since I >> was using dial up via TerraWorld; I dunno why. Any ideas on that? PAT] > I bet the TerraWorld dialup server is located in Baldwin, MO. > I'd love to know how exactly ISPs use centrally located modem servers but > can provide "local" numbers just about anywhere. > -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- > Herb Oxley > From: address IS Valid. > [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: It is BALLWIN, _not_ BALDWIN, and Duane > said to me that 'they' (meaning TerraWorld) do have 'an association' > with 'another company in the St. Louis area'. But Duane and all his > employees are located in offices in the Arco Building here in town, > and prior to his purchase/startup of Pairie Stream in 2002 the > TerraWorld dialups were on 620-332 something; a historical artifact > from when Arco Oil was in business with the corporate offices of > Harry Sinclair in the Arco Building, and all of Arco's phones were > on 332. Arco has been gone for more than a decade now (when the > company went out of b...

Re: Fiber Cut Knocks S.E. Kansas Off Line #7
In a message dated 2/11/06 7:33:03 PM Central Standard Time, editor@telecom-digest.org writes in a note to a message from panoptes@iquest.net.: > Regards 620-402, that prefix is in Winfield, KS, a tiny little place > about 50 miles west of here. It is also the Vonage POP for this part > of S.E. Kansas. The 2005 official state highway map of Kansas shows the population of Winfield as 12,158, that of Independence as 9,607. That would make Independence an even tinier place. The distance between them, according to the mileage map in the same publication, is 87. Wes Leatherock wesrock@aol.com [TELECOM Digest Editr's Note: You are correct. I have never been to Winfield in my life and the map I used was sort of ancient and had a smaller (than Indy) dot on the road map for Winfield. PAT] ...

Re: Fiber Cut Knocks S.E. Kansas Off Line #6
Our esteemed editor wrote in V25 I64, > Regards 620-402 and 620-331, the latter is the telephone exchange for > _everything_ in Independence except municipal government which is 332 > and cell phones which are either 330, 331, or 332. An exception is the > very odd exchange 620-714 which is listed as Independence but there is > no one on it except for the TerraWorld dialups. But the guy who owns > TerraWorld also owns Prairie Stream, our local CLEC. He said to me > that '714 was assigned to him when he started Prairie Stream' and that > 'in theory' if he took on new customers who did _not already_ have > phone service from SW Bell he would put his 'new' customers in > 620-714. But, he 'uses SBC to do his credit checking for him'; in > other words, you have to have working service from Bell before he will > give you his phone service, therefore his customers already have > phones with 331 or 325 (Neodesha) or 289 (Tyro/Caney KS rural) or 251 > (Coffeyville) so if SBC has not cut you off, he assumes you are a good > credit risk and takes you on with Prairie Stream if you wish to > switch, and he just ports your existing 331 (325,289,251) number as he > did with me when I started using Duane's company. In any event, > TerraWorld's dialup in Independence is 714-0005. I think Coffeyville > is -0008 and Neodesha is -0002. 620-714 is 'local' to all of us. ...

Re: Fiber Cut Knock Rural S.E. Kansas Off Line #2
PAT wrote: > A fiber got cut by a clumsy contractor with a backhoe early Thursday > in Parsons, KS which knocked all of rural s.e. Kansas as served by > cableone.net off line. This cut included TELECOM Digest. Right now I > am working off of our back up modem dial up line using TerraWorld. > Cableone is aware of the problem and they estimate it will be six to > eight hours in repair. The contractor just shrugged his shoulders and > acted like he did not know what he had done. "He'll shrug his > shoulders alright when he gets the repair bill, noted a technician > from Cableone.net in Phoenix, AZ where the cableone technical center > is located. Whereupon John McHarry <jmcharry@comcast.net> responded: > There is a method to how these things are covered up. Whoever is > causing the digging has the actual work done by a contractor. Unless > the contractor can be proved to be directly supervised, this gets the > instigator off the hook. Then they call in "Miss Utility", another > party. If they didn't clearly mark the line, they may be the party at > fault, but repairs will destroy the markings. Whom do you mean by "they" in that last sentence? Are you implying that Miss Utility is responsible for marking the line? Miss Utility is not responsible for marking the line. Miss Utility is a "one-call" notification center: it answers calls from excavators ...

Fiber Cut Knock Rural S.E. Kansas Off Line
A fiber got cut by a clumsy contractor with a backhoe early Thursday in Parsons, KS which knocked all of rural s.e. Kansas as served by cableone.net off line. This cut included TELECOM Digest. Right now I am working off of our back up modem dial up line using TerraWorld. Cableone is aware of the problem and they estimate it will be six to eight hours in repair. The contractor just shrugged his shoulders and acted like he did not know what he had done. "He'll shrug his shoulders alright when he gets the repair bill, noted a technician from Cableone.net in Phoenix, AZ where the cableone technical center is located. In the meantime, your editor has to limp along with a very slow dial up connection, meaning today's issue of the Digest will be sort of skimpy. You'll get what I had available when the fiber got cut; the rest will sit in the mailox until perhaps later tonight when they estimate repairs will be finished. PAT ...

Re: Line Status Verifier (was Re: Heathkits P.S.) [telecom]
>In N.E.T., the program was run with "DUE", a device which was supposed >to Detect Unauthorized Equipment. It also measured capacitance, and I >assume it was a software extension to the LSV. A second chapter to this story (which does not really involve me) was that this same person told me of a 'radar test set' which *COULD* be used to detect unauthorized wiring and even unauthorized sets which had ringers disconnected. This was apparently a TDR device (I was familiar with the technique of testing transmission lines using TDR) and their unit only had one of them, which they usually used for such things as finding opens, bad splices, forgotten bridge taps, etc. on cables. He said that they would occasionally use it to gather some evidence on suspected hardcore Phone Phr^H^H^Hhobbyists, but it was seldom done. >One of the agents' favorite tricks was to call a "DUE" customer who >was paying for one phone, right after school, and ask the kids to have >their mom pick up the extension. With two voices on the line at the >same time, they had an easy time collecting. Good example of 'social engineering'! ;-) My impression was that Ma Bell went for the low-hanging fruit in cases of unauthorized sets, but was well aware that many subscribers had them and that there really wasn't much they could do about it. 'Phone hunting' was a frequent pastime among the Phone Phr^H^H^Hent...

Re: 25 Hz power Re: Tie Lines was Re: Foreign Exchange Lines #3
In article <telecom24.239.5@telecom-digest.org>, <Wesrock@aol.com> wrote: > In a message dated Sat, 28 May 2005 09:37:57 -0000, > bonomi@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) writes: >>> When did they deliver AC at 25 cycles? I do recall some 50 cycle >>> companies around that had to change after the end of WWII. >> I don't know when the last 25-cycle power was phased out. Keokuk, Iowa, >> had a 25-cycle hydroelectric plant -- driven by the Mississippi River, > Doesn't Amtrak still have some 25 Hz power plants from ...

Re: Level 3's VoIP Services Offer Critical E-911 Capability #3
In article <telecom24.18.18@telecom-digest.org>, RM@THROW.net says: > ukcats4218016@yahoo.com wrote: >> How is this any different than the 911 service being offered by most >> of the other VoIP providers? Is this better ... more evolved? > It (1) tracks "where you are" while other services depend on your > programming their system with the data. > (2) it sends the info in an E911 compatible format so your local > system computer can crunch it and tell where you are. > (3) it automatically finds where to send the info! Other syst...

Re: 25 cps Power, was: Tie Lines was Re: Foreign Exchange Lines #3
In article <telecom24.240.8@telecom-digest.org>, Paul Coxwell <paulcoxwell@tiscali.co.uk> wrote: > We also came up with the following link to an interesting article > about frequency converters. This seems to confirm that 25Hz power was > indeed generated in the Niagara/Buffalo region of New York, as well as > elsewhere. On a couple of nonstrop auto trips in 1949-1952 back and forth between home in Detroit and college in Boston we took the straight-line route thru Canada, N of Lake Erie, and I believe the power the part of Canada we went through was 25 cyc...

Re: Tie Lines was Re: Foreign Exchange (FX) Lines Still in Use? #3
Robert Bonomi wrote: > In article <telecom24.228.14@telecom-digest.org>, >> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: City of Chicago used DC power (rather >> than AC) -- at least in the downtown area -- until sometime around >> 1930. That's at least one reason why there were so many WUTCO clocks >> everywhere, instead of 'regular' wall clocks. Clocks cannot run on >> direct current; they require alternating current at 60 cycles. > I wonder what they did in territory where the generated A.C. power was > at 25 cycles. When did t...

Re: Tie Lines (was Re: Foreign Exchange (FX) Lines Still in Use? #3
> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: City of Chicago used DC power (rather > than AC) -- at least in the downtown area -- until sometime around > 1930. That's at least one reason why there were so many WUTCO clocks > everywhere, instead of 'regular' wall clocks. Clocks cannot run on > direct current; they require alternating current at 60 cycles. I imagine the battery powering most wall clocks used nowadays would be surprised by that statement (if it could think, of course). Clocks may have used the 60 hz cycle as a timing mechanism, of course, where a mo...

Line Status Verifier (was Re: Heathkits P.S.) [telecom]
>While Bell literature described such devices, I question if they >really existed or were used to any great extent. I can't testify to the extent, but I can say most certainly that they did exist, and went by a TLA, something like LSV (Line Status Verifier or something) at one time. I was one who was indeed pursued by the Ma Bell gesta^H^H^H^H inspectors who swore I had more devices that I was authorized on the line. Yes, I did, but I was VERY sure to be sure that only one ringer was connected. I received a very snotty phone call at work from a Ma Bell agent confronting me about unauthorized equipment. Of course I lied my @$$ off. (At the time, lying to Ma Bell inspectors was not only ethical, but the honorable thing to do.) ;-) They wanted to come over right now and inspect, but I told them that said inspection would be at my convenience, and they seemed to back off. (Knowing good and well that it was very easy for me to prepare for inspection and they would be wasting their time. Both of us knew the rules to the game.) ;-) Anyway, I phoned a friend who worked at Ma Bell and told him what was going on. He said he could very easily repeat the test using what they called the LSV. He did so, and said 'It looks to me like two', meaning two ringers. I was only authorized one, and I knew I had only one. He said that the tests were not always accurate due to the cable capacitance and the like. He also said that he would ...

Re: How to trace line no.s in SAS log
Ron , Maybe I was dreaming or just have some deep rooted wish, but I thought someone wrote a macro that unraveled the macro log line mystery a while back. I started to look for this at around 1:30 this morning but gave up after a 15 minutes and went to bed. Toby Dunn Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever. Aristophanes Wise people, even though all laws were abolished, would still lead the same life. Aristophanes You should not decide until you have heard what both have to say. Aristophanes From: "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPH...

Re: Stranger's Phone Line Active in Apartment #3
In article <telecom26.98.12@telecom-digest.org>, hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com says: > Paul wrote: >> For "safety," and so I would not get accused of tapping, I might just >> twist the wires together and connect them to a good ground ... ;) > That might cause the other person's phone service to fail. > It would probably be best not to tamper with the wires at all. > If you have concerns, notify the phone company now and let them handle > it. > [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Lisa, I probably should have labeled > his message in the 'Last Laugh!' category, but I did not. His > suggestion (especially since he said he had heard dial tone on that > mystery pair) would definitly have 'caused the other persons phone > service to fail'. No doubt about it! This reminds me once again of > (the anecdote I told yesterday) the time I found that cobweb riddled > cable running from the old abandoned manual switchboard in Chicago > with the installer tech's note from 1908 saying 'these pairs go to > the building at (address)': my partner there said "what if someone > just snipped that cable cleanly, carefully covered it back up and > left it?". My thought was Illinois Bell probably would have been > frantic looking for the trouble (at the least) and almighty pissed > off at the worst. But then, the message you were replying to had a > ...

Re: Question About TELECOM Digest Editor's Notes #3
> Telecom Digest is the only group outside of our old Cleveland Free-Net > where moderators do this. I wonder if this was an earlier custom that > was later changed for most usenet groups later on. It's an old custom, but Telecom is hardly the only place with actual live editors that add notes. Drop by comp.compilers sometime, for example. John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 330 5711 johnl@iecc.com Village Trustee and Sewer Commissioner http://iecc.com/johnl Member, Provisional board, Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail ...

Re: OT: who benefits from Bush's tax-cuts? #3
Bush and Cheney actually paid a pretty hefty tax bill. Look at your AGI and calculate what percent of it you paid in fed income tax. John Lee At 05:45 PM 4/13/04 -0400, Michael Baier wrote: >Dick Cheney !!! ;-) who would think bad about this and Halliburton and .... > >WASHINGTON - President Bush reported $822,126 in adjusted gross income for >last year, on which he paid $227,490 in federal income taxes � or about 28 >percent, according to the president's federal returns released Tuesday by >the White House. > >Bush and his wife, Laura, listed as...

Re: IBM Pounces as HP Cuts Loose Server Line #3
Of course you're right ! But isn't it what politics is all about ? Remember WJC claiming he did not have sex with her while she was having sex with him ? Both manufacturers made a political statement, and I merely elaborated on that. Christian > -----Message d'origine----- > De : HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU]De la > part de John Dunlop > Envoye : vendredi 27 fevrier 2004 11:12 > A : HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU > Objet : [HP3000-L] IBM Pounces as HP Cuts Loose Server Line > > > Christian, > > Hmm, that's...

CenturyLink Restores voice, 911 lines following fiber cut [telecom]
Carlton, Washington CARLTON . CenturyLink has restored voice communications, including 911, local and long-distance calling, to the Methow Valley. More damage was found on the fiber cable than originally detected and restoration work continues on Internet connections, the company said. The lines were damaged by the Carlton Complex fire. "CenturyLink understands staying connected in times of natural disaster is critical," said Tom Novotney, CenturyLink's vice president and general manager for Eastern Washington. http://www.omakchronicle.com/news/2014/aug/04/cent...

Re: Enterprise Guide's command line and your mouse #3
right, I just don't understand why SAS can't improve the Enhanced Editor with more debugging capability. To clear way for EG? On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:10:50 -0800, Mary <mlhoward@AVALON.NET> wrote: >I would like this for the enhanced editor in "regular" PC SAS display manager. Anybody who has done any programming in Visual Basic, such as Excel Visual Basic (I've programmed in PowerBuilder as well) knows that a good debugger can save a great deal of time and allows one to see what the program is actually doing, such as the user who was attempting to do condition...

Re: Here's how Vonage-Verizon E-911 Will Work #3
In message <telecom24.198.14@telecom-digest.org> Justin Time <a_user2000@yahoo.com> wrote: > While the process documented mirrors the process for traditional > landline phones, it doesn't address what happens when the VoIP user > takes their phone someplace else and then calls 9-1-1. Which center > is called? The one for their home of record or the one serving the > hotel/motel/grandma's house? The one of record, of course. However, if they can get a quick and easy way to update your address (preferably with scheduled changes in advance -- So...

Web resources about - Re: Fiber Cut Knocks S.E. Kansas Off Line #3 - comp.dcom.telecom

Knock on Any Door - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Against the wishes of his law partners, lawyer Andrew Morton ( Humphrey Bogart ) takes the case of Nick Romano ( John Derek ), a troubled young ...

Facebook Sues German Knock-off StudiVZ; Xiaonei Next?
The Financial Times reported today that Facebook is suing leading German social network StudiVZ for copyright infringement. In the suit, Facebook ...

Hard Knocks (@hardknocks) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Hard Knocks @ hardknocks ...

Knock Knock - Meet, Chat & Share Contacts on the App Store on iTunes
Get Knock Knock - Meet, Chat & Share Contacts on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

All sizes - Knock Out - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Knock Knock - Official Trailer (2015) Keanu Reeves Horror [HD] - YouTube
Knock Knock - Official Trailer (2015) Subscribe to FilmTrailerZone: http://ow.ly/adpvg Like us on Facebook: http://ow.ly/rduc2 Follow us on Twitter: ...

Cronulla Sharks recruit Chad Townsend knocks back Kiwis approach
Chad Townsend has partnered Shaun Johnson in the halves at club level. Had the Kiwis had their way, he would have also done so in the international ...

Australia v New Zealand Test series: Steve Smith in 'shock' after head knock, recovers to make century ...
Steve Smith was said to be in "shock" after being struck on the back of the helmet by a frightful bouncer from Neil Wagner that had the New Zealand ...

Australia v New Zealand Test series: Steve Smith in 'shock' after head knock, recovers to make century ...
[ SMH - Text-only index ] Australia v New Zealand Test series: Steve Smith in 'shock' after head knock, recovers to make century Date: February ...

Australia v New Zealand Test series: Steve Smith in 'shock' after head knock, recovers to make century ...
[ The Age - Text-only index ] Australia v New Zealand Test series: Steve Smith in 'shock' after head knock, recovers to make century Date: February ...