What could happen to Yahoo if Verizon backs away from its $4.8 billion deal [telecom]

As rumors swirl about Verizon's plans for acquiring Yahoo, business
analysts say the former search giant could see choppier waters ahead
if Verizon backs out of the deal, as some observers have suggested it
should do.

Yahoo, the troubled Internet company that once dominated the online
search market, last week disclosed a massive data breach that occurred
in 2013 and affected up to a billion users. The admission came just
weeks after another announcement that hackers had put half a million
Yahoo accounts at risk sometime in 2014. Together, they rank as the
two biggest known hackings in corporate history.

http://triblive.com/business/headlines/11679504-74/yahoo-verizon-analysts

--
Bill Horne
(Remove QRM from my email address to write to me directly)