Stress Test Software, Monitoring software

Offer bulk calls generator software, allowing generating real calls to
make stress tests
in your VOIP network. It can be used to generate high call volume and
thus test VoIP Gateways, SoftSwitches, Gatekeepers, transmission
systems PBXs, Fax servers, RAS servers...

Test your potential partners to make sure they can do what they
promise!

Feel free to contuct us for more information at
Voip.conductor@gmail.com

Christopher

0
voip
2/8/2006 10:56:39 AM
comp.dcom.voice-over-ip 3605 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ ...

Software-testing jobs, software testing trainings, All about software testing and software testing tools
Get all the information on free software testing certifications, software testing jobs available in the market, get to know about automated software testing and the basic software testing tools, also find for your self the suitable software testing trainings.Software testing is a successful profession, see details on http://software-testing.certification-tips.com/ Really bad web site. It just a bunch of ads and a little copyrighted information taken from other sites. quratulainz@yahoo.com wrote: > Get all the information on free software testing certifications, > software testing jo...

SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE!
Hello everybody! Just got a bunch of boxes of disks from Andrew last night and was wondering if anyone was seeking any particular titles? If I can find what you are looking for in the mess, I will be more than happy to copy it for you on request. I won't be giving, selling, or trading any of the disks themselves, but I will make copies for any interested parties. Have a great day! Charles>8-Bit Designs http://www.8bitprodserv.spaces.live.com I'm looking for the Ada Training Course put out by Abacus. For some reason I can't find any of the Abacus software nor manuals. ...

pros and cons in automated software testing and manual software testing
Hi, I am new to software testing.I am in need of the advantages and disadvantages faced by using manual testing or automated testing alone and also the areas where we have to use the automation and manual testing. On Apr 26, 10:32 am, gothaisunda...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > I am new to software testing.I am in need of the advantages and > disadvantages faced by using manual testing or automated testing alone > and also the areas where we have to use the automation and manual > testing. Advantages of automation: If the product is for long duration or under maintainence, It red...

800 Interview questions on Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX sigma, Metrics Automation testing Testing estimation and lot
800 Interview questions on Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX sigma, Metrics Automation testing Testing estimation and lot Download the ebook now from http://www.questpond.com/SampleSoftwaretestinginterview.zip ...

website developers , webseiten designer software , easiest website design software , which website design software , nof video , web site design , fusion9 , software testing , nof homepage , n
website developers , webseiten designer software , easiest website design software , which website design software , nof video , web site design , fusion9 , software testing , nof homepage , nof 10 , WEBSITE DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN ERSTELLEN + + + + + http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ + + + + + web page designs software fuer webdesign netobjectsfusion 7.5 netobjectsfusion 10 easy website design softwa...

Stress Test Software
Hey folks! Given the problems that I've found with my CT60 installation and what actually turns out to be my falcon, I was wondering if anyone had software that stress tests specifically the memory (st ram and fast ram separately but both), the cpu, the sdma (if that's not stress tested through one of the other tests), etc. Is there any such software for atari? I don't really know of any off the top of my head. Thanks, Mark http://portal.atari-source.com <- a bit of a face lift ;-) On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 10:06:32 -0500, Mark D <mducksub@removenoaspam.atari-source.com> wr...

stress test software?
I'm looking for a program for windows (or linux I guess) that I can use to stress test my linux server. For example I want to send 100 ICMP packets per second to my server to see if my iptables rules are successfully throttling them. or make 10 connections all at once to port 110. anything like that? thanks. kenw232@yahoo.com Ken Williams wrote: > I'm looking for a program for windows ?!? (or linux I guess) that I can use > to stress test my linux server. For example I want to send 100 ICMP > packets per second to my server to see if my iptables ...

We need some help installing IP based CRM software.. IP based call center software
Anyone out there installed/ supported such software? ... typically made by CISCO/Avaya/Genesys Aspect or others. -- John D Allen. CEO & President. Leveridge Systems INC. v1 (909) 699 3751 f1 (800) 783 4350 Leveridge Systems INC wrote: > Anyone out there installed/ supported such software? ... typically made by > CISCO/Avaya/Genesys Aspect or others. > Well, obviously in line 7 of your code, you are accessing a null pointer. You're WAAAAY OT. ...

We need some help installing IP based CRM software.. IP based call center software ***
Anyone out there installed/ supported such software? ... typically made by CISCO/Avaya/Genesys Aspect or others. -- John D Allen. CEO & President. Leveridge Systems INC. v1 (909) 699 3751 f1 (800) 783 4350 On Sun, 16 May 2004 23:38:38 GMT in comp.lang.c++, "Leveridge Systems INC" <info@leveridgesystems.com> wrote, >Anyone out there installed/ supported such software? ... typically made by >CISCO/Avaya/Genesys Aspect or others. Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer that is either technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsib...

Download: Weekly Status Report Template for Software Testing, Free Software Testing Tools for Web applications....
Dear All, Check the following articles @ SoftwareQAtestings.com published today: What Questions we need to ask before Start any Testing [Saturday 12 January 2008, 0:05] IEEE Standards for Software Testings [Friday 11 January 2008, 23:42] ISO Standards for Software Testing [Friday 11 January 2008, 23:41] Weekly Status Report Template [Friday 11 January 2008, 23:39] Free Software Testing Tools for Web applications [Friday 11 January 2008, 23:34] Thanks SoftwareQAtestings.com ...

Software Testing Processes: An approach for Software Quality
Software testing is one of the inevitable processes in software development life cycle. For software testing process there are few sets of test are defined: making test plan, test cases design, defect documentation or bug logging and status report file. All these steps are taken together by software testing teams to make a complete software testing cycle. This software testing cycle helps organization to achieve high quality software products and applications. To process high quality software testing the software development requirement documents and design document play major role in plannin...

Software Testing Processes: An approach for Software Quality
Software testing is one of the inevitable processes in software development life cycle. For software testing process there are few sets of test are defined: making test plan, test cases design, defect documentation or bug logging and status report file. All these steps are taken together by software testing teams to make a complete software testing cycle. This software testing cycle helps organization to achieve high quality software products and applications. To process high quality software testing the software development requirement documents and design document play major role in plannin...

Improving the quality of software/software quality by testing
How/can testing improve the quality of software? In article <1179340586.969341.247480@q23g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, Dal <dal118@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >How/can testing improve the quality of software? > A well known precept is that you can't test quality into a product ... -- +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ | Brian Gordon -->briang@panix.com<-- brian dot gordon at cox dot net | + Bass: Lexington "Main Street Harmonizers" chorus + -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-...

We need some help installing IP based CRM software.. IP based call center software. :-) Nice dollars in it for anyone. **
Anyone out there installed/ supported such software... typically made by CISCO/Avaya/Genesys Aspect or others. We could pay handsomely anyone interested in helping us. Thanks John. -- John D Allen. CEO & President. Leveridge Systems INC. v1 (909) 699 3751 f1 (800) 783 4350 ...

We need some help installing IP based CRM software.. IP based call center software. :-) Nice dollars in it for anyone.
Anyone out there installed/ supported such software... typically made by CISCO/Avaya/Genesys Aspect or others. We could pay handsomely anyone interested in helping us. Thanks John. -- John D Allen. CEO & President. Leveridge Systems INC. v1 (909) 699 3751 f1 (800) 783 4350 ...

Software test required for new adult software package.
We are looking for open minded ADULTS to test a new adult software package. If you would like to help out please email us with "Will Test" in the subject line Thank you for your interest in advance. Greg Ozhelpdesk.com Note: Please understand this is a new Adult software package which will show explicitly images of adult activities between both male and females. > We are looking for open minded ADULTS to test a new adult software > package. > If you would like to help out please email us with "Will Test" in the > subject line That's a new one. I nev...

Improving the quality of software/software quality by testing #2
How/can testing improve the quality of software? What do you mean by quality? Who is the best person to judge quality of the software? User, isn't it? As a tester, you act as a user within the organization and use/test product from user point of view. Testing helps you in identifying defects (At all level, from req. to implementation), communicating with other people why fixing these defects are necessary and making sure that these defects are indeed fixed. Thus when a product reaches to user, it is with less un-known defects and improved quality. Thanks, Geek WWW.TestingGeek.Com ~~~~~~...

Stress and benchmark test software
Hi, i have to test some E-Business Suites server for load testing environment, Oracle advise to use LoadRunner for test it. Someone knows if there is some other tools (perhaps opensource) for testing application env (db, forms, java, http)?? thanks for response. Andrea. "Andrea" <netsecurity@tiscali.it> wrote in message news:1b8927a8-b390-472e-9f7e-52a704c2253e@1g2000hsl.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > i have to test some E-Business Suites server for load testing > environment, Oracle advise to use LoadRunner for test it. Someone > knows if there is some other tools (perhaps opensource) for testing > application env (db, forms, java, http)?? > > thanks for response. > Andrea. How about selenium? http://shale.apache.org/shale-apps/selenium.html We use it and it works very nicely. A heck of a lot less expensive than LoadRunner. Jim > How about selenium?http://shale.apache.org/shale-apps/selenium.html > We use it and it works very nicely. A heck of a lot less expensive than > LoadRunner. > Jim thanks. But Selenium is a test tool for web applications, can test also database ? is enough for testing the entire env of Oracle E-Business Suites ? thanks again "Andrea" <netsecurity@tiscali.it> wrote in message news:54124cb2-1e7d-4ebf-b117-0f2ab4bf34ac@l1g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... >> How about selenium?http://shale.apache.org/shale-apps/selenium.html >> W...

Voice Over IP Computer Software
Was wondering if anybody can make a recommendation for voice over IP computer software? Is their web site where I can do research on several different products at once the Company currently has just under two dozen users scattered over a 4000 sqr Km area and we would like to use voice over IP software if available. What should I be looking at or woodshed looking for. THANKS in advance. What else are you looking to do? -- Greg Merriweather The NuFone Network G.Merriweather@nufone.net 519-251-8225 x 3000 IM: shido6@msn.com "R Doornbosch" <NOSPAM@youremail.c...

which software i need to use to get the basic knowledge of Software Testing
hi there i want make career in software testing, please advise me hich software i need to use to get the basic knowledge of Software Testing regards Manoj On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Manoj wrote: > hi there > i want make career in software testing, please advise me hich software > i need to use to get the basic knowledge of Software Testing The most important tool for software testing is between your ears. It is not a software application. Try reading the following books: - Kaner, Cem, Bach, James, and Pettichor, Bret, eds. Lessons Learned in Software Testing. John Wiley & Sons, 2...

[News] Voice Enabled by Free Software and Web-based Software

Software test required for new adult software package. #2
We are looking for open minded ADULTS to test a new adult software package. If you would like to help out please email us with "Will Test" in the subject line Thank you for your interest in advance. Greg Ozhelpdesk.com Note: Please understand this is a new Adult software package which will show explicitly images of adult activities between both male and females. ...

which software i need to use to get the basic knowledge of Software Testing
I want make my career in software testing, can please tell me which software i need to use to get the basic knowledge of Software Testing. Regards Manoj manoj19april@yahoo.com (Manoj) wrote in news:9fbd765c.0407021416.6ebd9a94@posting.google.com: > I want make my career in software testing, can please tell me which > software i need to use to get the basic knowledge of Software Testing. A Web browser. You would use it to find online information and to buy some "hardware" (= book) from online bookstores. -- Matti Vuori http://sivut.koti.soon.fi/mvuori/index-e.htm go to ...

Web resources about - Stress Test Software, Monitoring software - comp.dcom.voice-over-ip

European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction ( EMCDDA ) is an agency of the European Union . Established in 1993, the EMCDDA is ...

Women Use Monitoring Program To Track Their Spouses’ Facebook Activity
Bitdefender, an online security company , recently polled some of its customers to see how they’re using a program that’s designed for parents ...

Monitoring cache with Claspin - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Monitoring cache with Claspin geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text hier lesen.

Monitoring App Quality with Insights
We’re introducing two new features in Insights : App Ratings and Negative Feedback. They both help you monitor positive and negative user signals. ...

Social Media Monitoring
Events have been a premier feature for Facebook even in its earliest iterations. A great tool for community organizing and brand promotion, Facebook ...

Announcing Bosun, our new open source monitoring & alerting system
... all the time, for no good reason. - Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey A big part of scaling up an engineering team is getting serious about monitoring ...

Credit Karma Mobile - Free Credit Score & Credit Monitoring on the App Store on iTunes
Get Credit Karma Mobile - Free Credit Score & Credit Monitoring on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Leaked government document outlines tougher migration program, increased monitoring of refugees
A leaked document suggests Immigration Minister Peter Dutton plans to make sweeping changes to the migration program.

Some fitness trackers vulnerable to monitoring, U of T study finds
Some of the top-selling brands of fitness trackers that monitor heart rates, sleeping patterns and movement are putting user data and privacy ...

UC Berkeley profs lambast new “black box” network monitoring hardware
(credit: Ethan Ligon) BERKELEY, CALIF.—Days after a group of concerned professors raised alarm bells over a new network monitoring system installed ...