Looking for SOH AH YEW (TEACHER IN SINGAPORE)

URGENT: looking for SOH AH YEW, formerly teaching at Siglap secondary
(2010), for info on death of kin. Has son ALEX SOH WORKING AT NATIONAL
UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL AS A DOCTOR, but both uncontactable.

Please call or SMS 65-86464073 if you have information on either person.
0
benlim8080
12/12/2015 1:01:01 AM
comp.dcom.vpn 2307 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

vpn over vpn?
Hi, is it possible first connect to one vpn gateway and then connect through this tunnel to the next? AFAIK not, because the clients want exclusive access to the local port udp 500... do you agree? do you know a possible solution? please give me some thoughts... thomas btw: I tried openvpn, but this seems to be more complicated than the ipsec-tools and linux26 because I want to use the samba shares in the comany...also read a lot of docu there - but I think that�s crap ...

VPN in a VPN
hi man can build a different one VPN tunnel in a VPN tunnel via Cisco's. gru� joe In article <c7hthp$ljm$06$1@news.t-online.com>, joe <joe.sa@t-online.de> wrote: :man can build a different one VPN tunnel in a VPN tunnel via Cisco's. Not using a Cisco PIX. With IOS, you might be able to do it using a loopback interface. For both IOS and PIX, all crypto map policies applied to the same interface send out the IPSec packets directly to the peer, even if the peer is within an address range matched by the ACL for a different crypto map policy. I do not know what would h...

DCOM through VPN
We have a three tier application .Client is in Vb and components reside in remote machine.Some users not able to launch the app through VPN but the same installation works when the user is in office.This is happenning for few people. The error message indicates DCOM access denied error code0x80070005. So client is not able to create object of a componeent in a remote machine. This happens only if the user connects through VPN and only for my app where as outlook and other apps are works fine. but if he uses dial up it works fine. Can any body suggest the possible solution for this? ...

VPN through VPN
I apologize if this question has been asked before. I have searched and the results did not lend what I was looking for, I have connected to my office VPN, the office is connected to the colo vpn. Is it possible to connect to our colo vpn from my current connection at home? I would think it is... perhaps I need some fancy routing/firewall rules? Anyone willing to field this one? Background info: Home to Office is 3des ike preshared key Office to Colo is aes ike preshared key Home & Office are different types of hardware Office & Colo are the same type of hardware All VPN access is b...

Should I be looking At a VPN?
Myself and some friends are all on highspeed internet connections in various locations and were hoping to set up filesharing in the most rudimentary of senses so that we can have networked drives and such like you would on a local LAN. We're all on windows computers (2k and XP) and I'd heard that a VPN did something similar to this, am I right, and if so does anyone know the easiest & cheapest way to set one up? ...

VPN over VPN?
Hi, i hope someone may help ... For internet i have to connect to our server at my place via VPN. --everything is fine -- And now my question: Is it possible to connect to an server in the internet via VPN too? Do i need some additional tools for that or is this impossible? Thanks in advance, Otto In article <3F17B586.4040102@domain.invalid>, Otto <user@domain.invalid> wrote: :For internet i have to connect to our server at my place via VPN. :--everything is fine -- :And now my question: :Is it possible to connect to an server in the internet via VPN too? :Do i need so...

DCOM over VPN
We have purchased a distributed application which uses DCOM to communicate between the clients and server. We have Netopia R910 router forwarding PPTP to Windows Small Business Server 2003. If we are using VPN do the DCOM calls travel over VPN? Do I still have to forward port 135 and a range of ports? What is the smallest range of ports I can use? We have 4 clients accessing this application over the router and 2 clients over the LAN. Thanks for any help with this. Michael ...

Looking for a solution where VPN Client access can use site to site VPN (can the ASA 5510 help?)
I'm starting to work on getting new Location to add to my network. As it is this new location (location A) has redundant power so we will be moving most of our servers to this location unfortunately not all servers get to move. So what I am looking for is a Solution where people can VPN into "Location A" via the Cisco Anyconnect client (needed for the increasing 64 bit systems showing up out there) and be able to use this VPN connection to contact "Location B" via the site to site connection set up between A and B. Does anyone out there do this no...

Looking for a VPN client
Hi. I will be away from home for the next couple of months to study and was looking for a VPN client so I could dial into my home network and use my broadband cable connection. Is this possible to do or would I have to dial into the internal modem instead of the cable? I am also looking to set up remote admin and if anyone knows were I can find any info or a programme that will help me do this is would be much appreciated. "BW~Merlin" <scottkenny5@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cWiSb.33989$Wa.29705@news-server.bigpond.net.au... > Hi. I will be away from home for ...

Web resources about - Looking for SOH AH YEW (TEACHER IN SINGAPORE) - comp.dcom.vpn

Singapore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
.sg , .新加坡 , .சிங்கப்பூர் / ˈ s ɪ ŋ ə p ɔr / or / ˈ s ɪ ŋɡ ə p ɔr / ), officially the Republic of Singapore , is a sovereign city-state and island ...

Singapore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
.sg , .新加坡 , .சிங்கப்பூர் / ˈ s ɪ ŋ ə p ɔr / or / ˈ s ɪ ŋɡ ə p ɔr / ), officially the Republic of Singapore , is a sovereign city-state and island ...

Singapore Post invests $40 million into Brisbane facility
A multi-million dollar investment by Singapore-based distribution company CouriersPlease has been hailed by the Lord Mayor as a vote of confidence ...

Singapore Airlines to begin Canberra international flights from September
Singapore Airlines flights to and from Canberra are expected to begin in August.

Canberra international flights: Singapore Airlines launches Capital Express route
The capital express route linking Canberra with Singapore and Wellington will take off from September.

New photos show work underway at rumored location of Apple’s first retail store in Singapore
While r etail head Angela Ahrendts last year confirmed an earlier report that the company would be opening its first Apple Store in Singapore, ...

Singapore Airlines to launch direct flights to Canberra
Calling it Canberra International Airport always seemed a little ambitious, wouldn't you agree? Until now. Singapore Airlines will fly return ...

Singapore is paying this British company to help build its startup scene
The Singapore government is paying UK startup creator Entrepreneur First (EF) to launch its company-building programme in Singapore, Business ...

Apple starts construction on its first Singapore retail store
Photos have surfaced online showing work underway on Apple’s first retail store in Singapore. The photos show that Apple is taking its regular ...

Meet Nadine, Singapore's New Android Receptionist
"Nadine" is a sophisticated and (almost) lifelike android that can shake hands and remember visitors, has her own personality and emotional range, ...