Site 2 Site

I have installed a site to site VPN between work and remote with 2 Linksys
RV082 VPN routers, both LANs visable to angry ip scan works great. I would
now like to make external resources available from the work LAN available to
the remote site. I.E. from work LAN 192.224.xxx.xxx, 53.252.xxx.xxx network
is available through RV082\WAN2 connection of Dual WAN. When connected
remotely from 192.168.1 network only the 192.224.xxx.xxx LAN is visable no
access beyond this network. Is this possable and where to start.

Thanks

0
Mark
5/25/2004 7:21:14 PM
comp.dcom.vpn 2307 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow