How To Reset A Westell Modem To Factory Defaults?

I went to the address of my modem eg.  xxx.xxx.x.x and logged in and changed
something. Now I can't get into that address for some reason to change it
back. Is there a way to reset factory defaults?

Thank-you

0
Dumb
2/28/2005 9:20:08 PM
comp.dcom.xdsl 1789 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"Dumb & Dumber" <here@home.nu> writes:

>I went to the address of my modem eg.  xxx.xxx.x.x and logged in and changed
>something. Now I can't get into that address for some reason to change it
>back. Is there a way to reset factory defaults?

Isn't there a reset button?  (might need a bent paper clip to access it)

0
Neil
3/1/2005 3:39:10 AM
Theres a lil white reset butten just next to where the ehtenet cable
plugs in , press and hold for no longer then 30 sec , then logg into
the modem config page ONLY after the dsl light has gone steady. the
defualt username is admin and the default password is password. it
should then ask you to change the defaults . do so.

5
diesel