band pass filter design on composite sinusoidal signals of 1 khz, 2khz and 3 khz

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

hi,
   i have 3 sinusoidal signals of frequency 1Khz, 2khz and 3 khz added
up to form a composite signal. i designed one bandpass filter centered
using FDATool in matlab. i tried to give pass band range as small as
1950 to 2050 (remember i want to allow only 2khz rejecting all others)
to as large as 1.5 Khz to 2.5Khz. The designed filter is an FIR filter
with attenuation set at 80. i was able to design many
filters..changing sampling frequency and passband parameters but none
of them gave me my input 2khz signal in output (all gave some
different type of waveforms in output).  i am more interested in
extracting out 2khz signal. i am not getting the output same as my
input sinusoidal 2khz signal. i feel..i am missing some basic theory
in this regard..plz do help me in this regard or guide me.

thanks
aizza

0
Reply aizzaahmed (35) 2/8/2010 5:36:00 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:36:00 -0800, aizza ahmed wrote:

> hi,
>    i have 3 sinusoidal signals of frequency 1Khz, 2khz and 3 khz added
> up to form a composite signal. i designed one bandpass filter centered
> using FDATool in matlab. i tried to give pass band range as small as
> 1950 to 2050 (remember i want to allow only 2khz rejecting all others)
> to as large as 1.5 Khz to 2.5Khz. The designed filter is an FIR filter
> with attenuation set at 80. i was able to design many filters..changing
> sampling frequency and passband parameters but none of them gave me my
> input 2khz signal in output (all gave some different type of waveforms
> in output).  i am more interested in extracting out 2khz signal. i am
> not getting the output same as my input sinusoidal 2khz signal. i
> feel..i am missing some basic theory in this regard..plz do help me in
> this regard or guide me.
>
> thanks
> aizza

Attenuation set at 80 what?  What sort of "different type of waveforms"
were you getting?  How are you implementing the filter?  Have you looked
at a frequency-domain plot of the filter response, to see how well it
attenuates at 1kHz and 3kHz?

You are specifying a passband, and what sounds like an ultimate
attenuation (I assume you mean "80dB"), but you're not specifying a shape
factor -- what attenuation defines your passband ripple, and at what
frequencies does your filter attain 80dB of attenuation?

You may have specified the filter incorrectly.
Matlab may have built the filter incorrectly.
You may be implementing the filter incorrectly.

You need to figure out which of the above has happened, then you can move
on to the next step.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
0

On Feb 8, 11:36=A0am, aizza ahmed <aizzaah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
> =A0 =A0i have 3 sinusoidal signals of frequency 1Khz, 2khz and 3 khz adde=
> up to form a composite signal. i designed one bandpass filter centered
> using FDATool in matlab. i tried to give pass band range as small as
> 1950 to 2050 (remember i want to allow only 2khz rejecting all others)
> to as large as 1.5 Khz to 2.5Khz. The designed filter is an FIR filter
> with attenuation set at 80. i was able to design many
> filters..changing sampling frequency and passband parameters but none
> of them gave me my input 2khz signal in output (all gave some
> different type of waveforms in output). =A0i am more interested in
> extracting out 2khz signal. i am not getting the output same as my
> input sinusoidal 2khz signal. i feel..i am missing some basic theory
> in this regard..plz do help me in this regard or guide me.
>
> thanks
> aizza

Aizza
FDATool requires more data than you are giving for a bandpass design.
You need to have 5 frequencies: stopband1, passband1, passband2,
stopband2, and the sampling frequency.

Maurice Givens
0
Reply maury 2/8/2010 6:12:23 PM

On Feb 8, 11:12=A0pm, maury <maury...@core.com> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 11:36=A0am, aizza ahmed <aizzaah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > hi,
> > =A0 =A0i have 3 sinusoidal signals of frequency 1Khz, 2khz and 3 khz ad=
ded
> > up to form a composite signal. i designed one bandpass filter centered
> > using FDATool in matlab. i tried to give pass band range as small as
> > 1950 to 2050 (remember i want to allow only 2khz rejecting all others)
> > to as large as 1.5 Khz to 2.5Khz. The designed filter is an FIR filter
> > with attenuation set at 80. i was able to design many
> > filters..changing sampling frequency and passband parameters but none
> > of them gave me my input 2khz signal in output (all gave some
> > different type of waveforms in output). =A0i am more interested in
> > extracting out 2khz signal. i am not getting the output same as my
> > input sinusoidal 2khz signal. i feel..i am missing some basic theory
> > in this regard..plz do help me in this regard or guide me.
>
> > thanks
> > aizza
>
> Aizza
> FDATool requires more data than you are giving for a bandpass design.
> You need to have 5 frequencies: stopband1, passband1, passband2,
> stopband2, and the sampling frequency.
>
> Maurice Givens

hi maurice and wescott,
         thanks for response. i am giving all details. plz let me know
if you need any.

Each signal i.e. (1khz, 2khz and 3khz sinusoidal signal is sampled at
96khz and added to form a composite signal. and i need to extract 2khz
signal by passing it through bandpass filter designed below). i used

 % All frequency values are in Hz.
 Fs =3D 96000;  % Sampling Frequency
 Fstop1 =3D 1900;        % First Stopband Frequency
 Fpass1 =3D 1950;        % First Passband Frequency
 Fpass2 =3D 2050;        % Second Passband Frequency
 Fstop2 =3D 2100;        % Second Stopband Frequency
 Astop1 =3D 80;          % First Stopband Attenuation (dB)
 Apass  =3D 1;           % Passband Ripple (dB)
 Astop2 =3D 80;          % Second Stopband Attenuation (dB)
 match  =3D 'passband';  % Band to match exactly

i tried in all possible types of FIR filter based designs available in
matlab..but still couldnt get the original signal after filtering. The
signals i get are usually chirp signals and they dont show sinusoidal
shape.

thanks
aizza
0
Reply aizza 2/9/2010 2:30:41 PM

On Feb 9, 8:30=A0am, aizza ahmed <aizzaah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 11:12=A0pm, maury <maury...@core.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 8, 11:36=A0am, aizza ahmed <aizzaah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > hi,
> > > =A0 =A0i have 3 sinusoidal signals of frequency 1Khz, 2khz and 3 khz =
added
> > > up to form a composite signal. i designed one bandpass filter centere=
> > > using FDATool in matlab. i tried to give pass band range as small as
> > > 1950 to 2050 (remember i want to allow only 2khz rejecting all others=
)
> > > to as large as 1.5 Khz to 2.5Khz. The designed filter is an FIR filte=
> > > with attenuation set at 80. i was able to design many
> > > filters..changing sampling frequency and passband parameters but none
> > > of them gave me my input 2khz signal in output (all gave some
> > > different type of waveforms in output). =A0i am more interested in
> > > extracting out 2khz signal. i am not getting the output same as my
> > > input sinusoidal 2khz signal. i feel..i am missing some basic theory
> > > in this regard..plz do help me in this regard or guide me.
>
> > > thanks
> > > aizza
>
> > Aizza
> > FDATool requires more data than you are giving for a bandpass design.
> > You need to have 5 frequencies: stopband1, passband1, passband2,
> > stopband2, and the sampling frequency.
>
> > Maurice Givens
>
> hi maurice and wescott,
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0thanks for response. i am giving all details. plz let =
me know
> if you need any.
>
> Each signal i.e. (1khz, 2khz and 3khz sinusoidal signal is sampled at
> 96khz and added to form a composite signal. and i need to extract 2khz
> signal by passing it through bandpass filter designed below). i used
>
> =A0% All frequency values are in Hz.
> =A0Fs =3D 96000; =A0% Sampling Frequency
> =A0Fstop1 =3D 1900; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0% First Stopband Frequency
> =A0Fpass1 =3D 1950; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0% First Passband Frequency
> =A0Fpass2 =3D 2050; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0% Second Passband Frequency
> =A0Fstop2 =3D 2100; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0% Second Stopband Frequency
> =A0Astop1 =3D 80; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0% First Stopband Attenuation (dB)
> =A0Apass =A0=3D 1; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 % Passband Ripple (dB)
> =A0Astop2 =3D 80; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0% Second Stopband Attenuation (dB)
> =A0match =A0=3D 'passband'; =A0% Band to match exactly
>
> i tried in all possible types of FIR filter based designs available in
> matlab..but still couldnt get the original signal after filtering. The
> signals i get are usually chirp signals and they dont show sinusoidal
> shape.
>
> thanks
> aizza- Hide quoted text -

Seems to work for me. I suggest you double-check your procedures

Maurice Givens
0
Reply maury 2/10/2010 9:30:25 PM

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 06:30:41 -0800, aizza ahmed wrote:

> On Feb 8, 11:12 pm, maury <maury...@core.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 8, 11:36 am, aizza ahmed <aizzaah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > hi,
>> >    i have 3 sinusoidal signals of frequency 1Khz, 2khz and 3 khz
>> >    added
>> > up to form a composite signal. i designed one bandpass filter
>> > centered using FDATool in matlab. i tried to give pass band range as
>> > small as 1950 to 2050 (remember i want to allow only 2khz rejecting
>> > all others) to as large as 1.5 Khz to 2.5Khz. The designed filter is
>> > an FIR filter with attenuation set at 80. i was able to design many
>> > filters..changing sampling frequency and passband parameters but none
>> > of them gave me my input 2khz signal in output (all gave some
>> > different type of waveforms in output).  i am more interested in
>> > extracting out 2khz signal. i am not getting the output same as my
>> > input sinusoidal 2khz signal. i feel..i am missing some basic theory
>> > in this regard..plz do help me in this regard or guide me.
>>
>> > thanks
>> > aizza
>>
>> Aizza
>> FDATool requires more data than you are giving for a bandpass design.
>> You need to have 5 frequencies: stopband1, passband1, passband2,
>> stopband2, and the sampling frequency.
>>
>> Maurice Givens
>
> hi maurice and wescott,
>          thanks for response. i am giving all details. plz let me know
> if you need any.
>
> Each signal i.e. (1khz, 2khz and 3khz sinusoidal signal is sampled at
> 96khz and added to form a composite signal. and i need to extract 2khz
> signal by passing it through bandpass filter designed below). i used
>
>  % All frequency values are in Hz.
>  Fs = 96000;  % Sampling Frequency
>  Fstop1 = 1900;        % First Stopband Frequency
>  Fpass1 = 1950;        % First Passband Frequency
>  Fpass2 = 2050;        % Second Passband Frequency
>  Fstop2 = 2100;        % Second Stopband Frequency
>  Astop1 = 80;          % First Stopband Attenuation (dB)
>  Apass  = 1;           % Passband Ripple (dB)
>  Astop2 = 80;          % Second Stopband
>  Attenuation (dB) match  = 'passband';  % Band to match exactly
>
> i tried in all possible types of FIR filter based designs available in
> matlab..but still couldnt get the original signal after filtering. The
> signals i get are usually chirp signals and they dont show sinusoidal
> shape.

Perhaps your problem is that you are blindly applying library functions
from Matlab without really understanding what you're doing.

So you apply a filter design, and you get back this ENORMOUS vector of
numbers -- right?  What does the FFT of that vector look like?  What you
_should_ get is something whose amplitude, after normalizing by the
vector size and sampling rate, is the desired amplitude response of your
filter.  Are you getting that?  And do you know why you should?

--
www.wescottdesign.com
0

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

just like half band filters are ther 1/3 band filters too?
Hello, Half band filters are good for interpolation and decimation by 2 as they have alternating 0's as their coefficients. Is there something like 1/3rd band filters for doing interpolation and decimation by 3 with in-between 2 coeffcients being 0? Regards Bharat On 2/2/2011 6:16 AM, bharat pathak wrote: > Hello, > > Half band filters are good for interpolation and decimation by > 2 as they have alternating 0's as their coefficients. > > Is there something like 1/3rd band filters for doing interpolation > ...

i need to design low pass , high pass, bandpass filtr with cut off frequency 6,18,20 khz. pls guide me
when i type these functions in matlab , i get default fstop, astop, etc. how could i correlate these things with that of cut off frequency and gain of filter. pls help me..... "nethaji anandhavalli" <mydreamprojects@yahoo.com> wrote in message <hq7fu8$rbb$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > when i type these functions in matlab , i get default fstop, astop, etc. how could i correlate these things with that of cut off frequency and gain of filter. pls help me..... Hi Nethaji, I assume you are talking about using a filter specification object. You do not state in your post ...

Narrow pass band filter design
Dear all, This is in ref. to below link: http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-16LFT/?solution=1-16LFT In above link, they mention 0.012 as very small. What is the threshold value required for ratio (2*fc/fs) to design a stable IIR Butterworth low pass filter? Here fc is cutoff frequency & fs is sampling frequency. Regards, abhishek "Abhishek Ballaney" <denim83@yahoo.com> wrote in message <igk010$pv4$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Dear all, > > This is in ref. to below link: > http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/dat...

How can i design a band-pass filter with scipy?
Hi all, i would like to design a high pass filter with scipy.signal module. This is the code i'm using to: import scipy.signal as signal import scipy #first of all i design the lowpass fir filter. This is a 10 taps filter with cutoff frequency =1 (as help tell me to do) lpwindow=signal.firwin(10,1) #with the following instruction i'm creating a band pass filter from the low pass one bpwindow=signal.lp2bp(lpwindow,1,0.5,0.2) My problem is that the band-pass filter obtained with lp2bp function is 16 taps one! How is it possible?? thanks, Vincenzo LabWINC wrote: > Hi all, >...

IIR band pass filter design query
Hi, i have to design a digital Band pass filter using butter worth 4th order filter.... the requirement is that the pass band frequency i 1KHz and the sampling frequency is 48KHz. the filter should have a ver high Q factor...no band is specified as such my question is 1. Q factor is related to analog filter and how is it translated to digital filter design 2. what is the best Q factor that could be got and how to measure it 3. any matlab functions to implement it like butter() any other related material would be good... thanks --srikk On Aug 29, 8:03 am, "srikk123...

Low pass filter design with complex-signal input
Hi, I am recently trying to use low-pass filter under Simulink. My input signal is complex-valued which is BPSK with PN-sequence after AWGN channel, but I've tried "FDA tool" and lowpass filter and RF lowpass filter, the error message are all the same, as "Complex signal mismatch. Input port 1 of 'testfile/Lowpass RF Filter/RF Filter/Out' expects a signal of numeric type real. However, it is driven by a signal of numeric type complex" like that. How can I deal with this problem? I think there should be somewhere parameter setting under the lowpass filter ...

Signal processing; Fourier Transformation and Band Pass Filtering
Hello All; I have a homework; in signal processing, What i need is that i ha ve a data like; ID miliseconds microvolts 0 -1024.00 -.2811 1 -1022.00 -.3166 2 -1020.00 -.0769 3 -1018.00 -.2151 4 -1016.00 -.3521 5 -1014.00 -.5004 6 -1012.00 -.3115 7 -1010.00 -.2304 8 -1008.00 -.2887 9 -1006.00 -.1213 ...... 1016 1008.00 -.1873 1017 1010.00 -.1467 1018 ...

How to apply 1/3 octave bandpass filter of about 10Khz on a signal
I would like to know if octave filtering is possible in Labview. There is a toolkit for octave analysis. <a href="http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/nioc.vp?cid=3122&lang=US">NI LabVIEW Sound and Vibration Toolset</a> Hello Pavitra, The Sound and Vibration Toolset has many powerful tools for octave analysis. Please refer to chapter 8 of the <a href="http://digital.ni.com/manuals.nsf/webAdvsearch/C31B0809E0EE1934862567B5004F30F6?OpenDocument&vid=niwc&node=132100_US">Sound and Vibration Toolset Reference Manual</a> for more information on these...

How to apply 1/3 octave bandpass filter of about 10Khz on a signal #2
I am unable to retrieve the time signal after doing the 1/3 octave analysis. Can you post a simple example program? ...

your intuition: 16MHz MIPS for tri-band SSB Demod at 44.1 KHz???
Hi! to expand on the subject briefly: I'm experimenting with mechanical television a la Baird televisor. I think it would be neat to encode three channels of color (YIQ) into one audio channel. I would like to use a fairly cheap microcontroller for demodulation because I have lots of experience with it (Atmel Atmega32). Thus far, SSB AM has been the most straightforward approach. One of its advantages is that I can place the Y channel in the highest frequencies (e.g. from 8-22 KHz) and if intermediate equipment is lossy, it will only mean a loss of high frequency data. However, a...

on extracting band-pass signal by using Goertzel algorithm instead of DFT filter banks
On the poly-phase filter banks, it's straightforward to use the Goertzel agorithm instead of DFT can reduce the costs if only one user is to be extracted. In the Tim Hentschel and Tuttlebee's book and some related articles, there're some discussions on this topic. The following link is available, related discussions on p.p. 31. http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/hentschel02channelization.html While I check this algorithm, I found a question. The goertzel algorithm is a single-pole IIR filter, which means that this filter has a very narrow frequncy response at the pole bin. This c...

Designing a second order IIR filter to amplify a desired signal in the presence of low amplitude broad band background noise
I have downloaded a discrete time signal called pcm.mat file in order to amplify it with a second order IIR filter. Sampling rate for the signal is 8kHz. I used SPTool in MatLab to get the Spectra of the signal. I need to determine the frequency of the signal to is to be amplified. One problem, I can't tell and don't know what peak or minima to chose and amplify. Can anyone please help? Thanks. -Aneel ...

ANSOFT HFSS V9.2, PEXPRT V5.0, SIMPLORER V6.0, Agilent Vee Pro v7.0, AGILENT T&P Tookit 1.2, IC-CAP V2002, ADVANCED DESIGN SYSTEM V2002C, Agilent 89600 Series Vector Signal Analyzers 3.01a, HFSS
ANSOFT HFSS V9.2, PEXPRT V5.0, SIMPLORER V6.0, Agilent Vee Pro v7.0, AGILENT T&P Tookit 1.2, IC-CAP V2002, ADVANCED DESIGN SYSTEM V2002C, Agilent 89600 Series Vector Signal Analyzers 3.01a, HFSS V5.6 - AGILENT/HP, other HFSS V9.2 - ANSOFT CD NR 16 109 DESIGNER V1.1 - ANSOFT 14 296 HFSS V9.1 - ANSOFT 14 297 HFSS V9.0 - ANSOFT 12 815 PEXPRT V5.0 - ANSOFT 12 816 ANSOFT Maxwell...

44.1 khz to 48 khz using polyphase
Hi, I am trying to do a 44.1 khz to 48 khz resampling in Matlab, but am coming across a few problems. For this conversion to take place the poly phase filters come out like 480/441=(4 x 4 x 10)/(7 x 7 x 3). I have been trying to figure this thing out on paper, like the for the first stage I get 44100 x (4/7), now as I understand it I have to take a 44.1 khz signal upsample it by 4, apply an FIR filter with cutoff pi/7 to it, and then downsample it to get 25.2 khz which is the output of the first stage. But when I plot this thing on paper I get serious aliasing and overlaps, the same is tru...

FIR Digital Filter using Simulink (Low Pass, High Pass & Band-Pass FIR digital filters)
Dear All, I looking for a self made FIR Digital Filter using Simulink. I would like to know if there is any freely available webinars or links to learn "How to realize a FIR-Digital filter (Low Pass, High Pass & Band-Pass FIR digital filters) in simulink". I know there is a Digital filter block diagram but I want to know If I can design my own Filter in Simulink. If any one has idea then I will be glad to know. Thanking you, With Regards, Prashant "Prashant Sandhi" wrote in message <jg8obe$17l$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Dear ...

Band Pass & Stop Band Filter Coef Transform from Low Pass
Hello, as I am not an expert I am asking help to transform the IIR Coefficients of a Low Pass Butterworth 6 poles filter to Band Pass and Stop. I coded my application in C and after performing the computation of the normalized coefficient with normalized frequency of 1 Hz, I performed the low pass to low pass transform and the low pass to high pass transform obtaining the new coefficients. (To that I used a commercial library but in it I am not able to find the others transform). Then I performed the filtering of data with success. After I need to transform the normalized coefficients to band ...

C++ and design Pattern (Composite design Pattern ) #3
HI All i am new to C++ and design Pattern ... while implementing Composite design Pattern Facing Issue. Kindly help me Out. [root@arnav test]# cat Filesystem.cc # include <iostream> # include <vector> # include <string.h> # include <sstream> # include <ctime> using namespace std; #define PORTAGE_DIR "/home/test/" # include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> # include <dirent.h> # include <sys/types.h> # include <sys/stat.h> /////////////////////////////////////////////////////// class Directory; class AbsFile { s...

How can I design a bandpass filter or a high pass filter?
Hi everyine and thanks for reading my question! I want little brief examples on how to desing a bandpass filter and a high pass filter in matlab starting from my discussion on here: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/257121 Can you give me little 2 examples for these 2 filters? "Sprinceana " <mihaispr@yahoo.com> wrote in message <h4mgq7$jmk$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi everyine and thanks for reading my question! > > I want little brief examples on how to desing a bandpass filter and a high pass filter in matlab starting from my d...

in-band DTMF signalling on Cisco Call Manager 3.3
Anyone know how to set DTMF signaling to be in-band using Call Manager 3.3 and a 7960 IP phone? The phone is using Skinny to talk to the Call Manager. jim.brunetti@usa.net (Jim Brunetti) wrote in message news:<79fd561f.0407082001.4bb567f8@posting.google.com>... > Anyone know how to set DTMF signaling to be in-band using Call Manager > 3.3 and a 7960 IP phone? The phone is using Skinny to talk to the Call Manager. Jim, Can you explain more about your requirement? The 7960 signals DTMF events to the CM via SCCP. The CM then signals this to the PSTN via the GW via H.245 o...

Band Pass Filter
I have an image with 2 different surface. one is smooth another is rough... I would like to detect the rough surface...Thought of using a band pass filter to remove the low freq components and high freq noise. then by a thresholding operation and low pass filter... Anyone has example coding of the operations above?? Thanks in advance. ...

Filter Design #3
Could anyone give me a short introduction in filter design? I just want to define a Butterworth filter and apply it on my data but with n=5; [A B] = butter(n,.6,'low'); I get ??? Undefined command/function 'butter'. Error in ==> Butterworth at 8 [A B] = butter(n,.6,'low'); although I have the signal processing toolbox. Do I have to include the toolbox in any way in the syntax? Thanks Michael Schrefl wrote: > > > Could anyone give me a short introduction in filter design? > I just want to define a Butterworth filter and apply it on my data > but w...

Filter a sinusoidal signal
Hi All.. I'm currently trying to filter a FM signal... the code is below clear all close all echo on t0=.2; % signal duration ts=0.001; % sampling interval fc=250; % carrier frequency fs=1/ts; % sampling frequency t=[-t0/2:ts:t0/2]; % time vector kf=100; % deviation constant m=cos(2*pi*10*t); % the message signal int_m(1)=0; for i=1:length(t)-1 % integral of m int_m(i+1)=int_m(i)+m...

filter design #3
Hi, Suppose I want to design a digital filter for some application. There are some options to do this: - weighted least squares design - minimax design - filter design based on 'windows' (fir1, fir2) - equiripple design (remez) Which method is the most used (in education, in industry)? Which method results in a filter satisfying the filter requirements the best? Thanks, Laki laki wrote: > Hi, > > Suppose I want to design a digital filter for some application. There > are some options to do this: > - weighted least squares design > - minimax design > - filte...

All Pass Filter design
Hi; I'm having a little trouble implementing the all-pass filter. I hav implemented an all-pass filter, when I run it on the DSK it seems wor fine; the output sound of the filter is the same as the input (but just little quieter). However, if I increase R (delay value) to more than 19 samples (=4ms with sample rate of 48khz), i get a really high pitc ringing effect! Also, when the output of the allpass filter is mixed wit the original input, there is no phasing effect audible what so ever! have listed my filter code which I have designed using the descriptio written here: http://www.har...