band pass filter design on composite sinusoidal signals of 1 khz, 2khz and 3 khz

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

hi,
   i have 3 sinusoidal signals of frequency 1Khz, 2khz and 3 khz added
up to form a composite signal. i designed one bandpass filter centered
using FDATool in matlab. i tried to give pass band range as small as
1950 to 2050 (remember i want to allow only 2khz rejecting all others)
to as large as 1.5 Khz to 2.5Khz. The designed filter is an FIR filter
with attenuation set at 80. i was able to design many
filters..changing sampling frequency and passband parameters but none
of them gave me my input 2khz signal in output (all gave some
different type of waveforms in output).  i am more interested in
extracting out 2khz signal. i am not getting the output same as my
input sinusoidal 2khz signal. i feel..i am missing some basic theory
in this regard..plz do help me in this regard or guide me.

thanks
aizza

0
Reply aizzaahmed (35) 2/8/2010 5:36:00 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:36:00 -0800, aizza ahmed wrote:

> hi,
>    i have 3 sinusoidal signals of frequency 1Khz, 2khz and 3 khz added
> up to form a composite signal. i designed one bandpass filter centered
> using FDATool in matlab. i tried to give pass band range as small as
> 1950 to 2050 (remember i want to allow only 2khz rejecting all others)
> to as large as 1.5 Khz to 2.5Khz. The designed filter is an FIR filter
> with attenuation set at 80. i was able to design many filters..changing
> sampling frequency and passband parameters but none of them gave me my
> input 2khz signal in output (all gave some different type of waveforms
> in output).  i am more interested in extracting out 2khz signal. i am
> not getting the output same as my input sinusoidal 2khz signal. i
> feel..i am missing some basic theory in this regard..plz do help me in
> this regard or guide me.
>
> thanks
> aizza

Attenuation set at 80 what?  What sort of "different type of waveforms"
were you getting?  How are you implementing the filter?  Have you looked
at a frequency-domain plot of the filter response, to see how well it
attenuates at 1kHz and 3kHz?

You are specifying a passband, and what sounds like an ultimate
attenuation (I assume you mean "80dB"), but you're not specifying a shape
factor -- what attenuation defines your passband ripple, and at what
frequencies does your filter attain 80dB of attenuation?

You may have specified the filter incorrectly.
Matlab may have built the filter incorrectly.
You may be implementing the filter incorrectly.

You need to figure out which of the above has happened, then you can move
on to the next step.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
0

On Feb 8, 11:36=A0am, aizza ahmed <aizzaah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
> =A0 =A0i have 3 sinusoidal signals of frequency 1Khz, 2khz and 3 khz adde=
> up to form a composite signal. i designed one bandpass filter centered
> using FDATool in matlab. i tried to give pass band range as small as
> 1950 to 2050 (remember i want to allow only 2khz rejecting all others)
> to as large as 1.5 Khz to 2.5Khz. The designed filter is an FIR filter
> with attenuation set at 80. i was able to design many
> filters..changing sampling frequency and passband parameters but none
> of them gave me my input 2khz signal in output (all gave some
> different type of waveforms in output). =A0i am more interested in
> extracting out 2khz signal. i am not getting the output same as my
> input sinusoidal 2khz signal. i feel..i am missing some basic theory
> in this regard..plz do help me in this regard or guide me.
>
> thanks
> aizza

Aizza
FDATool requires more data than you are giving for a bandpass design.
You need to have 5 frequencies: stopband1, passband1, passband2,
stopband2, and the sampling frequency.

Maurice Givens
0
Reply maury 2/8/2010 6:12:23 PM

On Feb 8, 11:12=A0pm, maury <maury...@core.com> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 11:36=A0am, aizza ahmed <aizzaah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > hi,
> > =A0 =A0i have 3 sinusoidal signals of frequency 1Khz, 2khz and 3 khz ad=
ded
> > up to form a composite signal. i designed one bandpass filter centered
> > using FDATool in matlab. i tried to give pass band range as small as
> > 1950 to 2050 (remember i want to allow only 2khz rejecting all others)
> > to as large as 1.5 Khz to 2.5Khz. The designed filter is an FIR filter
> > with attenuation set at 80. i was able to design many
> > filters..changing sampling frequency and passband parameters but none
> > of them gave me my input 2khz signal in output (all gave some
> > different type of waveforms in output). =A0i am more interested in
> > extracting out 2khz signal. i am not getting the output same as my
> > input sinusoidal 2khz signal. i feel..i am missing some basic theory
> > in this regard..plz do help me in this regard or guide me.
>
> > thanks
> > aizza
>
> Aizza
> FDATool requires more data than you are giving for a bandpass design.
> You need to have 5 frequencies: stopband1, passband1, passband2,
> stopband2, and the sampling frequency.
>
> Maurice Givens

hi maurice and wescott,
         thanks for response. i am giving all details. plz let me know
if you need any.

Each signal i.e. (1khz, 2khz and 3khz sinusoidal signal is sampled at
96khz and added to form a composite signal. and i need to extract 2khz
signal by passing it through bandpass filter designed below). i used

 % All frequency values are in Hz.
 Fs =3D 96000;  % Sampling Frequency
 Fstop1 =3D 1900;        % First Stopband Frequency
 Fpass1 =3D 1950;        % First Passband Frequency
 Fpass2 =3D 2050;        % Second Passband Frequency
 Fstop2 =3D 2100;        % Second Stopband Frequency
 Astop1 =3D 80;          % First Stopband Attenuation (dB)
 Apass  =3D 1;           % Passband Ripple (dB)
 Astop2 =3D 80;          % Second Stopband Attenuation (dB)
 match  =3D 'passband';  % Band to match exactly

i tried in all possible types of FIR filter based designs available in
matlab..but still couldnt get the original signal after filtering. The
signals i get are usually chirp signals and they dont show sinusoidal
shape.

thanks
aizza
0
Reply aizza 2/9/2010 2:30:41 PM

On Feb 9, 8:30=A0am, aizza ahmed <aizzaah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 11:12=A0pm, maury <maury...@core.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 8, 11:36=A0am, aizza ahmed <aizzaah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > hi,
> > > =A0 =A0i have 3 sinusoidal signals of frequency 1Khz, 2khz and 3 khz =
added
> > > up to form a composite signal. i designed one bandpass filter centere=
> > > using FDATool in matlab. i tried to give pass band range as small as
> > > 1950 to 2050 (remember i want to allow only 2khz rejecting all others=
)
> > > to as large as 1.5 Khz to 2.5Khz. The designed filter is an FIR filte=
> > > with attenuation set at 80. i was able to design many
> > > filters..changing sampling frequency and passband parameters but none
> > > of them gave me my input 2khz signal in output (all gave some
> > > different type of waveforms in output). =A0i am more interested in
> > > extracting out 2khz signal. i am not getting the output same as my
> > > input sinusoidal 2khz signal. i feel..i am missing some basic theory
> > > in this regard..plz do help me in this regard or guide me.
>
> > > thanks
> > > aizza
>
> > Aizza
> > FDATool requires more data than you are giving for a bandpass design.
> > You need to have 5 frequencies: stopband1, passband1, passband2,
> > stopband2, and the sampling frequency.
>
> > Maurice Givens
>
> hi maurice and wescott,
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0thanks for response. i am giving all details. plz let =
me know
> if you need any.
>
> Each signal i.e. (1khz, 2khz and 3khz sinusoidal signal is sampled at
> 96khz and added to form a composite signal. and i need to extract 2khz
> signal by passing it through bandpass filter designed below). i used
>
> =A0% All frequency values are in Hz.
> =A0Fs =3D 96000; =A0% Sampling Frequency
> =A0Fstop1 =3D 1900; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0% First Stopband Frequency
> =A0Fpass1 =3D 1950; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0% First Passband Frequency
> =A0Fpass2 =3D 2050; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0% Second Passband Frequency
> =A0Fstop2 =3D 2100; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0% Second Stopband Frequency
> =A0Astop1 =3D 80; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0% First Stopband Attenuation (dB)
> =A0Apass =A0=3D 1; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 % Passband Ripple (dB)
> =A0Astop2 =3D 80; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0% Second Stopband Attenuation (dB)
> =A0match =A0=3D 'passband'; =A0% Band to match exactly
>
> i tried in all possible types of FIR filter based designs available in
> matlab..but still couldnt get the original signal after filtering. The
> signals i get are usually chirp signals and they dont show sinusoidal
> shape.
>
> thanks
> aizza- Hide quoted text -

Seems to work for me. I suggest you double-check your procedures

Maurice Givens
0
Reply maury 2/10/2010 9:30:25 PM

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 06:30:41 -0800, aizza ahmed wrote:

> On Feb 8, 11:12 pm, maury <maury...@core.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 8, 11:36 am, aizza ahmed <aizzaah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > hi,
>> >    i have 3 sinusoidal signals of frequency 1Khz, 2khz and 3 khz
>> >    added
>> > up to form a composite signal. i designed one bandpass filter
>> > centered using FDATool in matlab. i tried to give pass band range as
>> > small as 1950 to 2050 (remember i want to allow only 2khz rejecting
>> > all others) to as large as 1.5 Khz to 2.5Khz. The designed filter is
>> > an FIR filter with attenuation set at 80. i was able to design many
>> > filters..changing sampling frequency and passband parameters but none
>> > of them gave me my input 2khz signal in output (all gave some
>> > different type of waveforms in output).  i am more interested in
>> > extracting out 2khz signal. i am not getting the output same as my
>> > input sinusoidal 2khz signal. i feel..i am missing some basic theory
>> > in this regard..plz do help me in this regard or guide me.
>>
>> > thanks
>> > aizza
>>
>> Aizza
>> FDATool requires more data than you are giving for a bandpass design.
>> You need to have 5 frequencies: stopband1, passband1, passband2,
>> stopband2, and the sampling frequency.
>>
>> Maurice Givens
>
> hi maurice and wescott,
>          thanks for response. i am giving all details. plz let me know
> if you need any.
>
> Each signal i.e. (1khz, 2khz and 3khz sinusoidal signal is sampled at
> 96khz and added to form a composite signal. and i need to extract 2khz
> signal by passing it through bandpass filter designed below). i used
>
>  % All frequency values are in Hz.
>  Fs = 96000;  % Sampling Frequency
>  Fstop1 = 1900;        % First Stopband Frequency
>  Fpass1 = 1950;        % First Passband Frequency
>  Fpass2 = 2050;        % Second Passband Frequency
>  Fstop2 = 2100;        % Second Stopband Frequency
>  Astop1 = 80;          % First Stopband Attenuation (dB)
>  Apass  = 1;           % Passband Ripple (dB)
>  Astop2 = 80;          % Second Stopband
>  Attenuation (dB) match  = 'passband';  % Band to match exactly
>
> i tried in all possible types of FIR filter based designs available in
> matlab..but still couldnt get the original signal after filtering. The
> signals i get are usually chirp signals and they dont show sinusoidal
> shape.

Perhaps your problem is that you are blindly applying library functions
from Matlab without really understanding what you're doing.

So you apply a filter design, and you get back this ENORMOUS vector of
numbers -- right?  What does the FFT of that vector look like?  What you
_should_ get is something whose amplitude, after normalizing by the
vector size and sampling rate, is the desired amplitude response of your
filter.  Are you getting that?  And do you know why you should?

--
www.wescottdesign.com
0

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

just like half band filters are ther 1/3 band filters too?
Hello, Half band filters are good for interpolation and decimation by 2 as they have alternating 0's as their coefficients. Is there something like 1/3rd band filters for doing interpolation and decimation by 3 with in-between 2 coeffcients being 0? Regards Bharat On 2/2/2011 6:16 AM, bharat pathak wrote: > Hello, > > Half band filters are good for interpolation and decimation by > 2 as they have alternating 0's as their coefficients. > > Is there something like 1/3rd band filters for doing interpolation > ...

how can i write this statement labels=[1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;2;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;3;]; in compress fo
How to write it in compact form to avoid repetition "shah " <shahkhn3@gmail.com> wrote in message <lodugh$8hr$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > How to write it in compact form to avoid repetition You'll find in this thread different solutions for similar question http://www.mathworks.fr/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/335814 Bruno ...

44.1 khz to 48 khz using polyphase
Hi, I am trying to do a 44.1 khz to 48 khz resampling in Matlab, but am coming across a few problems. For this conversion to take place the poly phase filters come out like 480/441=(4 x 4 x 10)/(7 x 7 x 3). I have been trying to figure this thing out on paper, like the for the first stage I get 44100 x (4/7), now as I understand it I have to take a 44.1 khz signal upsample it by 4, apply an FIR filter with cutoff pi/7 to it, and then downsample it to get 25.2 khz which is the output of the first stage. But when I plot this thing on paper I get serious aliasing and overlaps, the same is tru...

[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 3;....;n n n n n]
Hi, Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] Thank you. Hana. Hana wrote: > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] HELP REPMAT - Randy Hana wrote: > > > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any > loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] > > Thank you. > Hana. Hope this isn't homework. >> repmat([1:n]'...

i need to design low pass , high pass, bandpass filtr with cut off frequency 6,18,20 khz. pls guide me
when i type these functions in matlab , i get default fstop, astop, etc. how could i correlate these things with that of cut off frequency and gain of filter. pls help me..... "nethaji anandhavalli" <mydreamprojects@yahoo.com> wrote in message <hq7fu8$rbb$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > when i type these functions in matlab , i get default fstop, astop, etc. how could i correlate these things with that of cut off frequency and gain of filter. pls help me..... Hi Nethaji, I assume you are talking about using a filter specification object. You do not state in your post ...

FIR Digital Filter using Simulink (Low Pass, High Pass & Band-Pass FIR digital filters)
Dear All, I looking for a self made FIR Digital Filter using Simulink. I would like to know if there is any freely available webinars or links to learn "How to realize a FIR-Digital filter (Low Pass, High Pass & Band-Pass FIR digital filters) in simulink". I know there is a Digital filter block diagram but I want to know If I can design my own Filter in Simulink. If any one has idea then I will be glad to know. Thanking you, With Regards, Prashant "Prashant Sandhi" wrote in message <jg8obe$17l$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Dear ...

Narrow pass band filter design
Dear all, This is in ref. to below link: http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-16LFT/?solution=1-16LFT In above link, they mention 0.012 as very small. What is the threshold value required for ratio (2*fc/fs) to design a stable IIR Butterworth low pass filter? Here fc is cutoff frequency & fs is sampling frequency. Regards, abhishek "Abhishek Ballaney" <denim83@yahoo.com> wrote in message <igk010$pv4$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Dear all, > > This is in ref. to below link: > http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/dat...

Band Pass & Stop Band Filter Coef Transform from Low Pass
Hello, as I am not an expert I am asking help to transform the IIR Coefficients of a Low Pass Butterworth 6 poles filter to Band Pass and Stop. I coded my application in C and after performing the computation of the normalized coefficient with normalized frequency of 1 Hz, I performed the low pass to low pass transform and the low pass to high pass transform obtaining the new coefficients. (To that I used a commercial library but in it I am not able to find the others transform). Then I performed the filtering of data with success. After I need to transform the normalized coefficients to band ...

How can i design a band-pass filter with scipy?
Hi all, i would like to design a high pass filter with scipy.signal module. This is the code i'm using to: import scipy.signal as signal import scipy #first of all i design the lowpass fir filter. This is a 10 taps filter with cutoff frequency =1 (as help tell me to do) lpwindow=signal.firwin(10,1) #with the following instruction i'm creating a band pass filter from the low pass one bpwindow=signal.lp2bp(lpwindow,1,0.5,0.2) My problem is that the band-pass filter obtained with lp2bp function is 16 taps one! How is it possible?? thanks, Vincenzo LabWINC wrote: > Hi all, >...

IIR band pass filter design query
Hi, i have to design a digital Band pass filter using butter worth 4th order filter.... the requirement is that the pass band frequency i 1KHz and the sampling frequency is 48KHz. the filter should have a ver high Q factor...no band is specified as such my question is 1. Q factor is related to analog filter and how is it translated to digital filter design 2. what is the best Q factor that could be got and how to measure it 3. any matlab functions to implement it like butter() any other related material would be good... thanks --srikk On Aug 29, 8:03 am, "srikk123...

Low pass filter design with complex-signal input
Hi, I am recently trying to use low-pass filter under Simulink. My input signal is complex-valued which is BPSK with PN-sequence after AWGN channel, but I've tried "FDA tool" and lowpass filter and RF lowpass filter, the error message are all the same, as "Complex signal mismatch. Input port 1 of 'testfile/Lowpass RF Filter/RF Filter/Out' expects a signal of numeric type real. However, it is driven by a signal of numeric type complex" like that. How can I deal with this problem? I think there should be somewhere parameter setting under the lowpass filter ...

Signal processing; Fourier Transformation and Band Pass Filtering
Hello All; I have a homework; in signal processing, What i need is that i ha ve a data like; ID miliseconds microvolts 0 -1024.00 -.2811 1 -1022.00 -.3166 2 -1020.00 -.0769 3 -1018.00 -.2151 4 -1016.00 -.3521 5 -1014.00 -.5004 6 -1012.00 -.3115 7 -1010.00 -.2304 8 -1008.00 -.2887 9 -1006.00 -.1213 ...... 1016 1008.00 -.1873 1017 1010.00 -.1467 1018 ...

rspec-1.3.1 and rspec-rails-1.3.3 are released!
I just released rspec-1.3.1 and rspec-rails-1.3.3. These are mostly bug fixes that have been sitting around for all to long = as I focused on rspec-2 (coming very soon). Report issues for rspec[-rails]-1.x to = https://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645. Docs: http://rspec.info/ http://rdoc.info/gems/rspec/1.3.1/frames http://rdoc.info/gems/rspec-rails/1.3.3/frames Cheers, David =3D=3D=3D rspec-1.3.1 / 2010-10-09 * enhancements * Array =3D~ matcher works with subclasses of Array (Matthew Peychich = & Pat Maddox) * config.suppress_deprecation_warnings! *...

How to apply 1/3 octave bandpass filter of about 10Khz on a signal
I would like to know if octave filtering is possible in Labview. There is a toolkit for octave analysis. <a href="http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/nioc.vp?cid=3122&lang=US">NI LabVIEW Sound and Vibration Toolset</a> Hello Pavitra, The Sound and Vibration Toolset has many powerful tools for octave analysis. Please refer to chapter 8 of the <a href="http://digital.ni.com/manuals.nsf/webAdvsearch/C31B0809E0EE1934862567B5004F30F6?OpenDocument&vid=niwc&node=132100_US">Sound and Vibration Toolset Reference Manual</a> for more information on these...

Port 6667 & 10.0.1.128/1.1.1.1/1.3.3.7
Hello, I'm seeing a lot of traffic trying to leave my firewall destined for port 6667 at the IPs 10.0.1.128, 10.10.10.10, 1.1.1.1 and 1.3.3.7 (sounds like l337/elite to me :-). Yes - I know the 10.x.x.x traffic isn't going too far.... RFC1918, etc, etc. Various Google searches and searches on the various A/V sites haven't turned up a definite answer - just more questions about the same thing. Can anyone clue me in to the exact trojan/worm/virus this may be and/or if they're seeing the same kind of traffic. Any insight is appreciated.... Thanks. B > Hello, > >...

GCC 3.3.3 and Ruby 1.8.0 and 1.8.1
We recently upgraded to GCC 3.3.3 and now we can no longer compile ruby due to its use of some obsoleted constructs. Apparently GCC no longer supports <varargs.h>, and code should be revised to use <stdarg.h> Not knowing anything about it, is there a good workaround? Will this be changed in future versions of Ruby so that it will play nice with the latest GCC? gcc -fPIC -g -O2 -fPIC -mpa-risc-2-0 -I. -I/home/kgr/work/actruby/build/hpux11.0/pa2.0/debug/src/compiled-1.8.0 -I/home/kgr/work/actruby/build/hpux11.0/pa2.0/debug/src/ruby-1.8.0 -I/home/kgr/work/actruby/build/hpux11.0...

How to apply 1/3 octave bandpass filter of about 10Khz on a signal #2
I am unable to retrieve the time signal after doing the 1/3 octave analysis. Can you post a simple example program? ...

minix 3.1.0 and 3.1.1
What the differences between 3.1.0 and 3.1.1? I must use 3.1.1 image from minix site in vmware workstation because 3.1.0 from CD running without lan. Just have book about 3.1.0 Thank you! Why are you not using the 3.1.2a version? 3.1.2a is the current stable version. You can pull down the code from the MINIX3 http://www.minix3.org/download/ I have been running 3.1.2a for a while now an find it to be quite stable in my vmware instance. I don't have a complete picture of the difference between 3.1.0 and 3.1.1 but from what I have seen between the book and the the 3.1.2a version it l...

SQLObject 1.3.3 and 1.4.1
Hello! I'm pleased to announce bugfix releases 1.3.3 and 1.4.1. What's new in SQLObject ======================= * Fixed bugs in pickling and unpickling (remove/restore a weak proxy to self, fixed cache handling). * Added an example of using SQLObject with web.py to the links page. Contributors for this release are Andrew Trusty and Rhubarb Sin. For a more complete list, please see the news: http://sqlobject.org/News.html What is SQLObject ================= SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described as classes, and ro...

SQLObject 1.3.3 and 1.4.1
Hello! I'm pleased to announce bugfix releases 1.3.3 and 1.4.1. What's new in SQLObject ======================= * Fixed bugs in pickling and unpickling (remove/restore a weak proxy to self, fixed cache handling). * Added an example of using SQLObject with web.py to the links page. Contributors for this release are Andrew Trusty and Rhubarb Sin. For a more complete list, please see the news: http://sqlobject.org/News.html What is SQLObject ================= SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described as classes, and ro...

FunkLoad 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 are out
FunkLoad 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 (which fixed a bug in the previous release) are out. FunkLoad 1.3.0 introduces a new http-proxy based recorder for user sessions. It also fixes a couple of outstanding bugs. Grab FunkLoad 1.3.1 on: http://funkload.nuxeo.org/ About FunkLoad: FunkLoad is a open source functional and load web tester, written in Python, whose main use cases are functional and regression testing of web projects, performance testing by loading the web application and monitoring your servers, load testing to expose bugs that do not surface in cursory testing, and stress test...

Problem installing matplotlib 1.3.1 with Python 2.7.6 and 3.3.3 (release candidate 1)
Hello, I tried to install matplotlib 1.3.1 on the release candidates of Python 2.7.6 and 3.3.3. I am on Mac OS X 10.6.8. Although the installation gave no problems, there is a problem with Tcl/Tk. The new Pythons have their own embedded Tcl/Tk, but when installing matplotlib it links to the Frameworks version of Tcl and TK, not to the embedded version. This causes confusion when importing matplotlib.pyplot: objc[70648]: Class TKApplication is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/libtk8.5.dylib and /Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.5/Tk....

#1 #n+1 #2n+1 #2 #n+2 #2n+2 #3 #n+3 #2n+3 #n #2n #3n #1 #2 #3 #n #n+1 #n+2 #n+3 #2n #2n+1 100 Gbps aggregate stream of 64/66b words virtual lane markers virtual lane 1 virtual lane 2 virtual lan
#1 #n+1 #2n+1 #2 #n+2 #2n+2 #3 #n+3 #2n+3 #n #2n #3n #1 #2 #3 #n #n+1 #n+2 #n+3 #2n #2n+1 100 Gbps aggregate stream of 64/66b words virtual lane markers virtual lane 1 virtual lane 2 virtual lane 3 virtual lane n Simple 66-bit word level round robin distribution Transmit PM Transmit PM Receive PM Receive PM Transmit PC Receive PC 1 0.0 1.0 0.1 0.2 0.3 1.2 1.2 1.1 0.0 1.0 0.1 1.1 2.0 3.0 4.0 6.0 7.0 9.0 10.0 11.0 12.0 13.0 14.0 15.0 17.0 18.0 19.0 2.0 3.0 4.0 5.0 6.0 7.0 8.0 9.0 10.0 11.0 12.0 13.0 14.0 15.0 16.0 17.0 1...

your intuition: 16MHz MIPS for tri-band SSB Demod at 44.1 KHz???
Hi! to expand on the subject briefly: I'm experimenting with mechanical television a la Baird televisor. I think it would be neat to encode three channels of color (YIQ) into one audio channel. I would like to use a fairly cheap microcontroller for demodulation because I have lots of experience with it (Atmel Atmega32). Thus far, SSB AM has been the most straightforward approach. One of its advantages is that I can place the Y channel in the highest frequencies (e.g. from 8-22 KHz) and if intermediate equipment is lossy, it will only mean a loss of high frequency data. However, a...