Board architecture choice? parallel or serial processing?

Hi all,

I'm strugling making the right choice for our new board.
I Need something like 2 GFLOPS in order to process audio.
Audio is sampled with 44Ks/s externally and internally at 10xFS.
I have been aiming at the ADSP-21161 or ADSP-21261 as a target.

I know there are 2 ways of processing; Parallel and serial.
I have no clue how to create a parallel system ( bus arbiter, software ).
Does VDSP divides the code over the DSP's or do you have to program th
parallel processes manually?

I do know how to create a serial system, but it's not that flexible.
Anyhow the board is less complex with a serial processing architecture.
This limits my choices.

Are there any examples of multiDSP boards around?

Regards & thanks in advance,

Evert Verduin ( gtekprog )

0
gtekprog (11)
4/6/2006 12:37:41 PM
comp.dsp 20333 articles. 1 followers. allnor (8507) is leader. Post Follow

gtekprog wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm strugling making the right choice for our new board.
> I Need something like 2 GFLOPS in order to process audio.
> Audio is sampled with 44Ks/s externally and internally at 10xFS.
> I have been aiming at the ADSP-21161 or ADSP-21261 as a target.

You can use one single processor if you only need 2 GLOPS - for example
a 500 MHz TS-201 does 1 GMACS which translates into 2 GFLOPS. This
would save you _lots_ of time (hardware and software design). Or just
use one of the modern workstation CPUs. Best: use the new Cell BE (just
in case you need 20Fs or 30Fs internally).

0
andor.bariska (1307)
4/6/2006 1:54:43 PM
>gtekprog wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm strugling making the right choice for our new board.
>> I Need something like 2 GFLOPS in order to process audio.
>> Audio is sampled with 44Ks/s externally and internally at 10xFS.
>> I have been aiming at the ADSP-21161 or ADSP-21261 as a target.
>
>You can use one single processor if you only need 2 GLOPS - for example
>a 500 MHz TS-201 does 1 GMACS which translates into 2 GFLOPS. This
>would save you _lots_ of time (hardware and software design). Or just
>use one of the modern workstation CPUs. Best: use the new Cell BE (just
>in case you need 20Fs or 30Fs internally).

Hi Andor, thanks for the reply.

I looked at these dsp's, but the issue with these TS chips is the BG
package..
I have to make the prototype of my board in my home lab. FPGA chips ar
not a problem, but BGA's are a big hassle ( read impossible to solder
:-(

Any ideas?

Evert

0
gtekprog (11)

serial to parallel and parallel to serial conversion
Hello, I am simulating MC-CDMA/MC-DS-CDMA(using Walsh-Hadamard code in Rayleigh fading Channel + AWGN) using Matlab/Simulink. Do anyone knows how to do the serial to parallel and parallel to serial conversion of the data? Thanks! "Mikail " <mikailidirs@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message <flmn52$d1i$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello, > I am simulating MC-CDMA/MC-DS-CDMA(using Walsh-Hadamard code > in Rayleigh fading Channel + AWGN) using Matlab/Simulink. Do > anyone knows how to do the serial to parallel and parallel > to serial conversion of the data? Thanks! h...

Choices, choices, choices ...
Lectoribus Salutem, I was directed to this forum from comp.arch by one of your regulars, Joe Seigh, because of the following question: Given that you want to have a RA*S* (i.e., Reliable, Available and *Scalable* OS), how would you perform the following task on a ~100 CPU SMP machine: "Measure the number of instances of <some> kernel event" 1. You create a system wide single counter protected by a single system wide lock to keep track of the occurences of said event. 2. You create a processor-local counter of said event, and, in case you want to summarize system wide, sum the counters in the user space application and present them to the user. Please, discuss. Note that I'm not a regular of your newsgroup, so it's advisable to cc me if you have an answer different from the obvious .... -- Toon Moene - e-mail: toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phone: +31 346 214290 Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ > 2. You create a processor-local counter of said event, and, in case > you want to summarize system wide, sum the counters in the user > space application and present them to the user. This would be one way to go. The contention on a single system wide lock would be very bad. If the counter is small enough to be modified by atomic ops.....

stand alone dsp boards for image processing
Hi, I am looking for stand-alone dsp board system for image processing. Low power consumption would be nice. I have found some choices at Traquair.com using the TI DSPs. Other options would be nice to hear about. A number of these stand-alone systems support ethernet and/or firewire. Has anyone tried to capture/process video on these dsp boards directly from a firewire camera (ie no framegrabber)? Thanks in advance, -harsh ...

solutions of problems of advance computer architecture and parallel processing
hi, are there anyone have solutions of problems of advance computer architecture and parallel processing for HESHAM EL-REWINI thanks in advance ...

Popular Inexpensive Vector Processing or Parallel Add-in Board?
Some time ago, a number of papers were published on using the vertex shader chips in modern video cards to perform specialized massive floating-point computations. In general, the means of programming these directly is only made available under NDAs to game companies, and, now, what with DirectX, even that isn't needed, as the manufacturers just need to write their own drivers. One company, 3dfx, made the details of its cards public, but they're no longer in business, having been bought out by another video card maker. However, such chips tended to work either with integer arithmetic, or with low-precision special floating-point types that were 16 or perhaps 24 bits long. Recently, however, partly due to changes in the DirectX spec, there has been a trend to 32 bit floating-point. The CELL Broadband Engine is a new chip with very impressive performance. At least with 32-bit floating-point numbers, but it just uses its internal single-precision ALUs for double-precision work, leading to raw performance numbers that *still* exceed those of ordinary microprocessors, but which are not quite as impressive: 15 Gflop/s as against over 200 Gflop/s. While CELL BE blades and add-in cards are quite expensive, units which may have one bad SPU are used in the rather inexpensive PlayStation 3 console. The Japanese GRAPE project has led to the creation of chips with an immense amount of floating-point power on the chip, but designed for specialized use only. All this, though, te...

Good eBook : Introduction to Parallel Processing Algorithms and Architectures
Found at one free ebook site. Behrooz Parhami: Introduction to Parallel Processing Algorithms and Architectures http://ebook.mazudi.com/?w=parallel+processor+system. ...

Are there any research group focus on architecture or parallel processing in German?
Hi, all I'm considering Ph.D. study in German. To match my background, I need find a research group focus on architecture or parallel processing to support my study. Who can kindly provide me some information about such institute in German? Thanks In article <cf79tk$g1v$1@news01.intel.com>, Ma, Jing <majing_student@yahoo.com.cn> wrote: >I'm considering Ph.D. study in German. To match my background, I need find a >research group focus on architecture or parallel processing to support my >study. Who can kindly provide me some information about such institute in ...

Re: Programming a board that requires serial or parallel communication on bit level
Hello! AD8113&nbsp;&nbsp; Softweare&nbsp;&nbsp; Demo version and limit 12Inputs-12 Outputs www.albavill.uw.hu ...

Is concept creation a consequence of the language being a serial representation of a parallel process, reality?
IMO language is a serial representation of a parallel process, reality and the creation of abstract concepts is just the absolutely necessary tool to achieve this approximation. In a serial representation the points are connected sequentially using and/or operators to describe nodes and complex configurations of points. OTOH a concept can become any of these nodes or any combination of connections between nodes or points, contiguous or not. IOW in order to describe all the signs from A to Z we need n (26) steps and operators, but we can replace all these steps with only one concept, specifical...

Which DSP vendor has the best DSP architecture and why?
There are 4 major supplier of general purpose DSPs; Agere, TI, Analog Devices and Motorola. Which DSP vendor has the best DSP architecture(s), DSPs, tools, support and why? Thanks.........dp On 19 Dec 2003 19:25:35 -0800, petkevich@yahoo.com (dp) wrote: >There are 4 major supplier of general purpose DSPs; Agere, TI, Analog >Devices and Motorola. Which DSP vendor has the best DSP >architecture(s), DSPs, tools, support and why? > >Thanks.........dp Your question tickled me. It's like asking, "Who makes the best gasoline-powered vehicle, who has the best maintenan...

DSP Group TeakLite DSP Board
I've pulled a DSP Group Teak Lite DSP development board out of the bin at work. It's about 3-4 years old. Their web site asks you to login before you can look at docs an support S/W etc. Does anyone have an old support login for this site? Cheers, Alfie. ...

[ANN] parallel: simple parallel processing.
If you ever write a shell script along the lines of: some | ppieline | bash then you may be interested in my program parallel. The above line would be written as: some | pipeline | parallel 4 to perform the same task, but with 4 commands running in parallel. There is a companion program, ssh_parallel which will distribute the jobs over a number of machines (assuming you have passwordless SSH set up). Webpage: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/index.html Download: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/dist/parallel-1.0.tar.gz On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:41:16 +0000, Edward Rosten wrote: > If you ever write a shell script along the lines of: > > some | ppieline | bash > > then you may be interested in my program parallel. The above line would > be written as: > > some | pipeline | parallel 4 > > to perform the same task, but with 4 commands running in parallel. There > is a companion program, ssh_parallel which will distribute the jobs over > a number of machines (assuming you have passwordless SSH set up). > > Webpage: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/index.html Download: > http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/dist/parallel-1.0.tar.gz Well, it is interesting, but your parallel program does not seem to offer anything more than the following script (assuming a GNU xargs is installed), which is about 1% of the size and has better error checking (hint fork() can fail). #!/bin/sh xargs -d'\n' -n1 -P$1 bash -c ssh...

Any hardware board available supporting USB hub, serial,parallel,ethernet,audio ports?
Hello, I am looking for a hardware board consisting of - 5 or more USB ports (acting like USB hub) - 1*Serial port [9-pin D-Sub] - 1*Parallel port [25-pin D-Sub] - 1*6-pin PS/2 Keyboard - 1*6-pin PS/2 Mouse - 1*10/100Base Ethernet LAN port [RJ-45] - 1*Mono Audio In [3.5mm for microphone] - 1*Stereo Audio Out [3.5mm for headphone or speakers] Is there any readymade "board" available in market (at least with most of the above mentioned ports)? Thanks S45 wrote: > Hello, > I am looking for a hardware board consisting of > - 5 or more USB ports (acting like USB hub) > - 1*Serial port [9-pin D-Sub] > - 1*Parallel port [25-pin D-Sub] > - 1*6-pin PS/2 Keyboard > - 1*6-pin PS/2 Mouse > - 1*10/100Base Ethernet LAN port [RJ-45] > - 1*Mono Audio In [3.5mm for microphone] > - 1*Stereo Audio Out [3.5mm for headphone or speakers] > > Is there any readymade "board" available in market (at least with > most of the above mentioned ports)? > > Thanks I would think a PC motherboard would be your best and cheapest match. Don... -- Don McKenzie E-Mail Contact Page: http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html Crystal clear, super bright OLED LCD (128x128) for your microcontroller. Simple serial RX/TX interface. Many memory sizes. http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16460 On 18 Dec 2006 22:47:52 -0800, in comp.arch.embedded "S45" <saturday45@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello, >I...

[ANN] parallel 1.3: simple parallel processing.
Version 1.3 of ssh_parallel and parallel have been released. This release features much better error handling in ssh_parallel, so network errors are less likely to cause jobs to go missing. Additionally, it allows you to specify a nice level for processes. Same as the last time, I'm interested in any comments/critiques anyone may have. Original release notes (with updated URLs): If you ever write a shell script along the lines of: some | pipieline | bash then you may be interested in my program parallel. The above line would be written as: some | pipeline | parallel 4 to perform the same task, but with 4 commands running in parallel. There is a companion program, ssh_parallel which will distribute the jobs over a number of machines (assuming you have passwordless SSH set up). Webpage: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/index.html Download: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/dist/parallel-1.3.tar.gz -Ed -- (You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.)(http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258) /d{def}def/f{/Times s selectfont}d/s{11}d/r{roll}d f 2/m{moveto}d -1 r 230 350 m 0 1 179{ 1 index show 88 rotate 4 mul 0 rmoveto}for/s 12 d f pop 235 420 translate 0 0 moveto 1 2 scale show showpage On 4 Apr., 06:40, Edward Rosten <Edward.Ros...@gmail.com> wrote: > Version 1.3 of ssh_parallel and parallel have been released. > > This release features much better error handling in ssh_parallel, so > network errors are less likely to cause jobs to go missing. &...

parallel process
How to make parallel calculations on SKILL ? one way i can see is to launch several external processes using interprocess communication (ipc) "Andrey Orlenko" <eagle@ukr.net> wrote in message news:c4gldj$2mf2$1@news.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua... > How to make parallel calculations on SKILL ? S. Badel wrote: > one way i can see is to launch several external processes > using interprocess communication (ipc) > >>How to make parallel calculations on SKILL ? My situation: I've got program GUI on SKILL, it starts external program / sh("./program &") /. External program is calculating and GUI must at the same time output intermediate data to window from external program (it's clear) AND GUI must respond to user actions (stop program, pause, exit, e.t.c) you probably can do this with IPC like this : instead of launching your program with sh, lauch it with ipcBeginProcess. you can define skill callback functions to synchronously process output from the program. then, execution can continue normally and callbacks will be called whenever data is available. procedure( launchProcess() process = ipcBeginProcess( "command" nil "myDataHandler" "myErrHandler" "myPostExecFunction" ) ) ; procedure procedure( myDataHandler( childId data ) printf( "program outputted %s\n" data ) ) ; myDataHandler procedure( myErrorHandler( childId data ) printf( "program error : %s\n"...

parallel processing
HI, I have a tricky problem about parallel processing using JavaScript. a script makes use of classes. 2 objects A and B are created at intialisation. The two objects make use of the same function foo(). at runtime, the action: A.foo(); B.foo(); is executed. I noticed that in any browser, the result will be that the browser executes the function foo() related to A. Then stop and execute the function foo() related to B. This leave A unfinished. Is there a possiblity to have the function called by A running at the same time than B's one? I mean having two instance of the function running ...

board architecture
I am trying to design a board including these features : - 2 Fast Ethernet ports - 2 Giga Ethernet ports - 1 serial port - PowerQuiCC 8260 as main cpu - alim included - Compact PCI or PCI bus Performances are not critical I am a newbie to electronics Can somebody provide help? Thanks Amadou TOUNKARA wrote: > I am trying to design a board including these features : > - 2 Fast Ethernet ports > - 2 Giga Ethernet ports > - 1 serial port > - PowerQuiCC 8260 as main cpu > - alim included > - Compact PCI or PCI bus > > Performances are not critical > > I am a newbie to electronics > If you are a newbie to electronics then you should not be doing this. Ian When i say newbie this does not mean that i don't know nothing about it I've already realized fpga based boards and some stuff related to HF emission/reception, logic analyser, PIC, ... etc. But for this kind of board i think that it's more complicated "Ian Bell" <ian@ruffrecordsDOTworldonline.co.uk> a �crit dans le message news: 3fb55ec5_2@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com... > Amadou TOUNKARA wrote: > > > I am trying to design a board including these features : > > - 2 Fast Ethernet ports > > - 2 Giga Ethernet ports > > - 1 serial port > > - PowerQuiCC 8260 as main cpu > > - alim included > > - Compact PCI or PCI bus > > > > Performances are not critical > > > > I am a newbie to...

Choice of DSP
Hi All, I'm looking for a DSP which would be sitting in some of my autonomous robots. its primary function would be to process voice data given as commands to the robot and do some image processing on data coming from a low resolution camera. Could any of you please suggest what family of DSP i can look into. Cost, Programmer, IDE and ease of board development for the DSP or of prime importance. Thanks, kSqUaRe Take a look at ADI Blackfin family (http://www.analog.com/en/embedded-processing-dsp/blackfin/content/index.html). Emulator and IDE are expensive but if you don't need strict real time processing you can use uClinux OS and the associated toolchain which is available for free. There are a number of evaluation boards with BF53x processors targeted at uClinux applications development: http://www.analog.com/en/embedded-processing-dsp/blackfin/bf537-stamp/processors/product.html http://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/project/stamp/frs/ The are also a number of TI processors that can suit your task but i don't have an information about TI development tools pricing. -- Alexander Grow up. ksquare wrote: > Hi All, I'm looking for a DSP which would be sitting in some of my > autonomous robots. its primary function would be to process voice data > given as commands to the robot and do some image processing on data coming > from a low resolution camera. Could any of you please suggest what family > of DSP i can look into. Cost, Programmer, IDE an...

DSP choice
I am monitoring the rotational speed of a motor using a PC based ADC and FFT program (120kHz sample rate, 16384 points, 12bit accuracy). The reason for using an FFT is the noise present in the signal confusing analog methods attempted. It works pretty well, but I need to condense it into a stand-alone system so that I can roll it out to other plants. Basically the board would just take the rotation pulses as an input and output a pulse stream equivalent to the fundamental frequency I am new to using discrete DSP devices and was wondering what the best choice of DSP would be for the job ? I would like to just use internal memory ideally and a built-in ADC would be even better. Ideally I would like off-the-shelf boards with the DSP on, as the volumes are pretty low. I appreciate that I will need to do a simple PCB for power supply and analog filtering at the input. Any particular gotchas I need to be aware of ? We have code for the PC software, but good library support would be a big bonus to minimise the code development. What exactly are you monitoring ? a tach signal or the voltage output from a variable frequence drive ?? "Mikep" <thepowers@ic24.net> wrote in message news:OKqdnejRZtrj4CDVnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@giganews.com... |I am monitoring the rotational speed of a motor using a PC based ADC and | FFT program (120kHz sample rate, 16384 points, 12bit accuracy). The reason | for using an FFT is the noise present in the signal confusing analog | meth...

Parallel processing
Hello, I am running version 7.01 on a quad core CPU. I am doing some heavy calculations but was too lazy to use any special commands for parallelization. However, to my surprise, when I check the performance I see that all 4 kernels a busy calculating. Does anybody have any info about this automatic parallelization of Mathematica? Daniel As far as I know, Mathematica does not paralellize unless you explicitedly tell it to. Did you see 4 Mathematica kernels running or just 4 cores being busy with unknown processes? Cheers -- SjoerdOn May 28, 12:50 pm, dh <...

Parallel to Serial
Hi, I owned a Palm Vx. I have currently bought a laptop without serial port. It only has parallel port. I have a parallel-to-serial adaptor. Is there a software to emulate parallel port to serial port? Or what other method can I use apart from using USB? Thank for your help! ---------------------------------- remove "(n.o---s.p.a.m)" to reply On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 01:59:34 GMT, john <john2000@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, > I owned a Palm Vx. I have currently bought a laptop without serial port. It > only has parallel port. I have a parallel-to-serial adaptor. Is there a > software to emulate parallel port to serial port? Or what other method can I > use apart from using USB? Thank for your help! > A USB to serial or USB to IRDA adapter. (Laptop doesn't have serial OR usb? Who would buy such a thing? Who would sell such a thing? Maybe you could use a PCMCIA serial or wireless card.) -- I should have been a country-western singer. After all, I'm older than most western countries. -- George Burns I have usb on the laptop. Just want to try ohter methods first before spending money to the USB to Serial kit. Thanks ---------------------------------- remove "(n.o---s.p.a.m)" to reply "Bill Marcum" <bmarcum@iglou.com> wrote in message news:civ6h3-mc.ln1@don.localnet... > On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 01:59:34 GMT, john > <john2000@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: >> Hi, >> I owned ...

Parallel Processing
Hi I have developed a code which takes a couple of hours to run and I am aware of the fact that IDL automatically parallelizes some vector operations and one should prefer those instead of looping through arrays. I have done all that but still I know I could speed up things by a factor of 2 when I do certain things on 2 cores. For instance, somewhere in the program I pass some arrays to a function and this function then returns and equally large array with some calculated values. This is all done with one core since the operations in the function are not parallelized. However, I could split up the input arrays into to equally large parts and perform the calcualtions for each of those two on one core. In the end, when both are finished I could just concatenate the result-arrays. Is this possible in some easy way? thanks for your help :) On Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:05:24 AM UTC-4, stefan....@gmail.com wrote: > Hi >=20 > I have developed a code which takes a couple of hours to run and I am awa= re of the fact that IDL automatically parallelizes some vector operations a= nd one should prefer those instead of looping through arrays. >=20 > I have done all that but still I know I could speed up things by a factor= of 2 when I do certain things on 2 cores. >=20 > For instance, somewhere in the program I pass some arrays to a function a= nd this function then returns and equally large array with some calculated = values. This i...

Serial in Parallel out
Hello folks, In my entity i am getting serial-bit input and my expected output shld hve odd bit at one port and even bit at other port. the clk for input is twice as compared to output data rate(eg.Input clk:X Mhz,Output clk: X/2 Mhz). I wrote the code but i am not getting the result as expected Initally in the waveform (for first cycle with reference to input clk). can anybody tell me where i went wrong ? Thanks in advance, ALI CODE FOR SERIAL-BIT TO 2-BIT PARALLEL ------------------------------------------------------------------ LIBRARY IEEE; USE IEEE.STD_LOGIC_1164.ALL; USE IEEE.NUMERI...

Serial boards
I need a serial breakout box for my work machine, which dual-boots into both WinXP and FC3. I am looking for a 2 or 4 port non-intelligent serial board that works with both OSs. I need a board that can support both RS-232 and RS-485. I need RS-485 on at least one port.... Ideally, the board will come with a breakout box that I can put on my desk.... The only PCI boards I can find are either rs232 or rs485 only, or intelligent boards.... I need a non-intelligent board because I have to send specific timing signals out of the board, so I need to have direct control of the hardware... Any suggestions? Captain Dondo wrote: > I need a serial breakout box for my work machine, which dual-boots into > both WinXP and FC3. > > I am looking for a 2 or 4 port non-intelligent serial board that works > with both OSs. > > I need a board that can support both RS-232 and RS-485. I need RS-485 > on at least one port.... You could try http://www.digi.com/products/multiportserialcards/classicboard.jsp http://www.digi.com/products/multiportserialcards/pcx.jsp You may need a hardware buffer for 485. I've installed digiboards in several red hat and solaris systems without diffuclty, although finding the device files after install showed them to have some surprising names! Amplicon in Brighton, Quarndon in Derby, and Arcom in Cambridgeshire all offer useful bits and pieces. ...

Web resources about - Board architecture choice? parallel or serial processing? - comp.dsp

Coding the Architecture
Coding the Architecture

High-tech architecture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
High-tech architecture , also known as Late Modernism or Structural Expressionism , is an architectural style that emerged in the 1970s, incorporating ...

Tesla hires yet another chip architecture titan out of Apple’s PA Semi, feeding the rumor that it plans ...
... Apple’s A4 and A5 processors, which powered most of the company’s mobile devices from 2010 to 2012. Keller then left to develop the Zen architecture ...

AMD Unveils GPU Architecture Roadmap: After Polaris Comes Vega
... after all – AMD did spend a brief moment discussing their future GPU plans. For the first time in many years, AMD has published a GPU architecture ...

Pere Ubu released 'Architecture Of Language 1979-1982′ box set
Pere Ubu frontman David Thomas talks about how the band's idea of "datapanik" is more relevant than ever.

The architecture in the new Terrence Malick film is like nothing we've seen in a movie before
... of nature, but in his new film, "Knight of Cups," he turns his attention to the man-made world, providing a stunning tour through the architecture ...

AIA: "Modest Expansion for Architecture Billings Index"
Note: This index is a leading indicator primarily for new Commercial Real Estate (CRE) investment. From the AIA: Modest Expansion for Architecture ...

China's weird architecture
The unusual, the imaginative and the just plain strange

Cisco Launches New Digital Architecture That Will 'Change The DNA Of The Channel'
... changing its enterprise networking model from hardware to a software, service-centric approach with the launch of its new Digital Network Architecture ...

This week's biggest architecture and design stories on Dezeen
Nike unveiled its Back to the Future-style shoes this week on Dezeen and Heatherwick's Garden Bridge moved one step closer to reality