DSP to DSP Synchronizer

Hi! I am working on implementing a DSP to DSP synchronizer on the
TMS320C6701 using 16-QAM. I have already built and implemented the
transmitter but I am running late on time and having troubles with the
receiver. Can anyone help me out with algorithm, code, or material please?
Thank you very much in advance.

0
OUSucks (5)
3/2/2004 5:59:29 AM
comp.dsp 20333 articles. 1 followers. allnor (8509) is leader. Post Follow

Web resources about - DSP to DSP Synchronizer - comp.dsp

Browser synchronizer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A browser synchronizer is a tool or an extension which allows users to keep their web browser configured in the same way on different computers ...

Structural Synchronizer View on the App Store on iTunes
Get Structural Synchronizer View on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Google, Microsoft E-Mail Synchronizer Cemaphore Acquired
Cemaphore Systems, which makes software to help customers migrate their e-mail, calendar and contact data from Microsoft to Google, or vice versa, ...

Preview: 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT and Coupe
Hyundai's Elantra Touring was a pretty good junior interpretation of the Euro-centric sports wagon.

厂商ZARLINK的器件列表
提供国内最全面的电子元器件IC datasheet,集成电路PDF资料的查询和下载服务

Alloys
Call on Accurate Specialtiesexperienced engineering and sales team to help determine which alloy and casttype best suits your application. UNS# ...

Organize, Extract, Shorten And Share Links Using FCorp Link Manager
FCorp Link Manager is a powerful application that allows you to organize URLs in accordance with customized categories, search them instantly, ...

FS Family - AJA Video Systems
Serial Digital Video Interface and Conversion

Google releases Browser Sync
Google has just given the world the best reason to use Firefox yet: a " Browser Sync " extension that synchronises your bookmarks, cookies, passwords, ...