Dsp

To do well dsp what areas of math I must know well, and also what dsp
starter kit for learning you would recommend me?

Dave

0
Dave
11/27/2003 8:51:47 PM
comp.dsp 20333 articles. 1 followers. allnor (8509) is leader. Post Follow

Dave wrote:
> To do well dsp what areas of math I must know well, and also what dsp
> starter kit for learning you would recommend me?
>
> Dave

Try this page:
www.dspguru.com

And check out the beginner books section.  Rick Lyons' book is an
excellent place to start.

Ron
11/27/2003 10:39:16 PM
I recommend following
Math area:  Probability , statistics, random theory
DSP kit:  ADSP 2181, SHARC,  TMS 320C54xx

ArunKumar

"Dave" <davecle@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
> To do well dsp what areas of math I must know well, and also what dsp
> starter kit for learning you would recommend me?
>
> Dave

0
Arun
12/5/2003 12:57:10 PM
If you plan to focus on the implementation side: algebra, algebra and
more algebra!  ... including working with arrays of data ( Linear
Algebra ).  After that, throw in a some calculus as well, i.e. learn
how to take derivatives and integrate.

In my opinion,

Robert

www.gldsp.com

"Arun Kumar" <smsabu2002@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I recommend following
>Math area:  Probability , statistics, random theory
>DSP kit:  ADSP 2181, SHARC,  TMS 320C54xx
>
>ArunKumar
>
>"Dave" <davecle@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
>> To do well dsp what areas of math I must know well, and also what dsp
>> starter kit for learning you would recommend me?
>>
>> Dave

( modify address for return email )

www.numbersusa.com
www.americanpatrol.com