For those interested in the field of "Speaker Recognition"

Note: "Speaker Recognition", should not be confused with the related "Voice=
 Recognition" field.

A while ago I was interested in creating some sort of "Interactive Children=
's Museum" with the purpose of encouraging children (from 9 to 90 :-) to st=
udy STEM and see the results by themselves. While the project never took of=
f, I collected and processed a large number of files, which I am sure can b=
e put to productive use by researchers and curious folks:

The files are here:

Children's Playground:
http://goo.gl/6mzBc2

There are voice clips from Hollywood celebrities: George Clooney, Sandra Bu=
llock, Woopie Goldberg, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dustin Hoffman, etc.

Feel free to dig in and copy whatever you need. Fair Use Doctrine applies.

https://www.google.com/search?q=3DFAir+use+doctrine&ie=3Dutf-8&oe=3Dutf-8

0
Piotr
12/13/2016 5:26:58 PM
comp.dsp 20333 articles. 1 followers. allnor (8509) is leader. Post Follow

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 11:27:04 AM UTC-6, Piotr Mancini wrote:
> Note: "Speaker Recognition", should not be confused with the related "Voi=
ce Recognition" field.
>=20
> A while ago I was interested in creating some sort of "Interactive Childr=
en's Museum" with the purpose of encouraging children (from 9 to 90 :-) to =
study STEM and see the results by themselves. While the project never took =
off, I collected and processed a large number of files, which I am sure can=
 be put to productive use by researchers and curious folks:
>=20
> The files are here:
>=20
> Children's Playground:
> http://goo.gl/6mzBc2
>=20
> There are voice clips from Hollywood celebrities: George Clooney, Julia R=
oberts, Woopie Goldberg, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dustin Hoffman, etc.
>=20
> Feel free to dig in and copy whatever you need. Fair Use Doctrine applies=
..
>=20
> https://www.google.com/search?q=3DFAir+use+doctrine&ie=3Dutf-8&oe=3Dutf-8

For completeness, I should post a link to the site where supposedly the mos=
t advanced results (state of the art) are being produced:

http://alize.univ-avignon.fr/

0
Piotr