how to get the imregionalmaxmex.dll code, which is used in matlab

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me how to get the imregionalmaxmex.dll function
code in form of *.m or c..

Regards
comp.dsp 20333 articles. 1 followers. allnor (8509) is leader. Post Follow

Conversion from a MATLAB code to a C code used by a DSP processor
Hello, I need to implement image processing in a Digital Signal Processor. I have a code ready in MATLAB, I have tried using MATLAB Coder, but its unable to go past the first line: the imread() function. I have installed the C compiler from MATLAB and that is all. How do I go about the whole of the conversion process? Do I need to install something else? ...

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks Hi, If the code is already written in C++, then make a self-contained function out of it and create a mex file. Wayne ...

Can you use zlib from Matlab, only using native Matlab code? #2
Hello, I'm trying to decompress a file using zlib, for use by my Matlab function. Currently I'm doing it by calling Python midway through my function, but I would like to make it so that I don't need to have Python installed on whatever computer I'm trying to run my function on. I was wondering if there was a way for me to use zlib just using native Matlab code. I don't know much about compression/decompression, so I'm open to any suggestions. I've been searching around for a while, and haven't found anything. Thanks very much On Tue, 05 May 2009 15:24:01 -0400, Thomas Dickinson <geoffrey.seaborn@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I'm trying to decompress a file using zlib, for use by my Matlab > function. Currently I'm doing it by calling Python midway through my > function, but I would like to make it so that I don't need to have > Python installed on whatever computer I'm trying to run my function on. > > I was wondering if there was a way for me to use zlib just using > native Matlab code. I don't know much about compression/decompression, > so I'm open to any suggestions. I've been searching around for a while, > and haven't found anything. > > Thanks very much You cuold try GUNZIP, which the doc says 'uncompresses GNU zip files', not sure if this is the same as zlib though. On May 5, 12:24=A0pm, "Thomas Dickinson" ...

Problem using matlab created dll when <Library>Initialize() is in code
Hi all, I am running into a problem which can be best descrivbed as below: I have a C++ program which calls a matlab created library (compiled with MSVC2008). I am using Qt Creator as IDE and the program is being compiled with MSVC2008 as well. I followed all the instructions regarding the dll compilation and how to integrate it to my code (MCR installation, etc.). I then set up my project file this way: 1. an includepath to the folder where the .lib, .dll, .h have been created D:/C++ Offline/Matlab/ 2. an includepath to .../MATLAB Compiler Runtime/v714/extern/include 3. I link the f...

MATLAB Code for simualting the spreading using Walsh Codes
A = [-1 -1 1 1]; %Spread waveform representation of user A's signal B = [-1 1 -1 1]; %Spread waveform representation of user B's signal C = [1 1 -1 -1]; %Spread waveform representation of user C's signal % Generating the code and its timing sequence: % to generate a 4 x 4 Hadamard matrix (which is the matrix of 1's and -1's % and the columns are orthogonal): N = 4; H = hadamard(N); % Picking full second row of Hadamard matrix: cA = H(2,:); % Picking full third row of Hadamard matrix: cB = H(3,:); % Picking full fourth row of Hadamard matrix: cC = H(4,:); ...

Converting Matlab code to C using Matlab Compiler
Hello All, Please can I get some guidance on how to Convert a structure from Matlab code to C code using Matlab Compiler. Kind regards Sammy ...

What code does matlab use for Matrix multiplication? Does it use Strassen?
I am getting unexpectedly fast results using matlab's matrix multiplication and I am wondering if it is doing something besides straight multiplication, such as using strassen's algorithm. I am benchmarking the matrix multiply at over 30 GigaFlops on my cpu, however, I am running only one thread (using -singleCompThread at startup), and my computer is 2.25 Ghz. Since I am doing single precision, SSE instructions allow 4 multiplies or adds per instruction, this allows 9 Gigaflops. Most computers can execute multiple instructions at once, however I know from my own tests, and consulting the intel manual: http://www.intel.com/content/dam/doc/manual/64-ia-32-architectures-optimization-manual.pdf (table C-10 and C-10A) that my computer can do at most 2 floating point operations in one cycle. This puts the theoretical maximum bound at 18Gigaflops, yet MATLAB seems to give much higher performance. How can this be? Below is my code that I tested with sz=2.^(0:12) for s=1:numel(sz) A=rand(sz(s),sz(s),'single'); tic; A'*A; t=toc; fprintf('sz=%d, time=%3.3gms, GFlops=%3.3g\n', sz(s), t*1000, 2*size(A,1)^3/1e9/t) end OUTPUT sz=1, time=0.0457ms, GFlops=4.37e-005 sz=2, time=0.0199ms, GFlops=0.000803 sz=4, time=0.00634ms, GFlops=0.0202 sz=8, time=0.0086ms, GFlops=0.119 sz=16, time=0.0086ms, GFlops=0.952 sz=32, time=0.029ms, GFlops=2.26 sz=64, time=0.0503ms, GFlops=10.4 sz=128, time=0.268ms, GFlops=15.7 sz=25...

how to use assembly code inside the C code for tigersharc dsp
hi friends, can someone pls tell me how to use the assembly code for tigersharc dsp i between C code? This message was sent using the Comp.DSP web interface o www.DSPRelated.com mmonica wrote: > hi friends, > can someone pls tell me how to use the assembly code for tigersharc dsp in > between C code? > > Every tool does this differently. Read your manual. You will probably want to have a good idea of what assembly the compiler generates for a given chunk of C. -- Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdesign.com Tim Wescott wrote: > mmonica wrot...

How to use matlab codes in a stand alone application without matlab license?
Hi, &nbsp; I am not an expert in programming and i don't know about C++, i have a program using matlab codes and now i want to transfer it to a computer without matlab license. I've read something about using DLL, but i think i have to know C++ programming&nbsp; to wrtie "WRAPPER" and add some lines to the program, now transformed in C++. &nbsp; I just would llike&nbsp;to know that really isn't any other way to integrate matlab for a stand-alone application? i read somethings in Matlab help about using COM (Common Object Model ) but i am not sure that labview works with it, and also about runtime engine and "mglinstaller.exe". &nbsp; &nbsp; my labview&nbsp;version is 8, matlab is&nbsp;2006, and the real problem is using matlab codes in another computer without matlab license. &nbsp; Thanks Amir Hi, agian so thanks, but i read somewhere in forum that mathscript is not working in run-time application, then i think&nbsp; i have to use really matlab and not machscript. Hey Amir, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I found some information that may help this issue.&nbsp; See if the following info resolves your situation:" The problem is that although you can save your function or script anywhere on your computer, the software by default only looks in the following folder:C:\Documents and Settings\....\My Documents\LabVIEW DataYou should go in and physically specify the MathScript software to look into...

Calling matlab from java (windows), and running the java code not using the matlab JVM
Hello, I want to know if there is a way to call matlab from java (in windows), but not by calling the java code from matlab. I want to use a different JVM than the one matlab uses. In linux it is simple since I can use input/output redirection, is there a way to do this in windows (I have matlab 5.3, pretty old version). Thanks a lot, Nili. ...

Using a dll from Matlab
I am trying to call a dll created by others. The program is mostly created in Fortran and have the following questions 1. How do I determine that the functions in the dll have a C interface? When I attempt to load the ibrary I get the following error: hfile =['\gtp.h'] loadlibrary('C:\Program Files\GTP\gtp.dll','hfile.h') ??? Error using ==> loadlibrary (lFullPath) Could not find file hfile.h. Error in ==> C:\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\matlab\general\loadlibrary.m On line 104 ==> header=lFullPath(header); Any help would be aprreciated ...

Help in using matlab in calling ni-daq function using direct DLL calls
I am new with matlab and i need your help in calling out an ni-daq function using matlab which is AI_Change_Parameter (deviceNum, 2, ND_DSA_EXCITATION, ND_ON); IEPE excitation generates a significant DC offset in the signal, and you will almost always want to enable AC coupling to remove this offset. Input coupling is also controlled using the AI_Change_Parameter function. To enable AC coupling on channel 2, you would make the following function call: which will enable me to control the Integrated Electronic Piezoelectric (IEPE) current excitation for my ni-4472 daq card. Can u please gu...

Can anybody correct this code that is used to get/set ARP entries and uses ioctl( )
This is a C program compiled on gcc compiler that tries to set a new entry in the arp cache,get an entry and also delete an entry from it.I have run this program but in the set function Set_Entry function a call to ether_aton(a, n) is made but the value of sa_data is not being updated.This is why I think tht i am getting the error of invalid argument in ioctl func..Plzz help me out. #include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/socket.h> #include <netinet/in.h> #include <netinet/if_ether.h> #include <sys/ioctl.h> #if __GLIBC__ >= 2 && __GLIBC_MINOR >= 1...

Can anybody correct this code that is used to get/set ARP entries and uses ioctl( )
This is a C program compiled on gcc compiler that tries to set a new entry in the arp cache,get an entry and also delete an entry from it.I have run this program but in the set function Set_Entry function a call to ether_aton(a, n) is made but the value of sa_data is not being updated.This is why I think tht i am getting the error of invalid argument in ioctl func..Plzz help me out. #include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/socket.h> #include <netinet/in.h> #include <netinet/if_ether.h> #include <sys/ioctl.h> #if __GLIBC__ >= 2 && __GL...

Can anybody correct this code that is used to get/set ARP entries and uses ioctl( )
This is a C program compiled on gcc compiler that tries to set a new entry in the arp cache,get an entry and also delete an entry from it.I have run this program but in the set function Set_Entry function a call to ether_aton(a, n) is made but the value of sa_data is not being updated.This is why I think tht i am getting the error of invalid argument in ioctl func..Plzz help me out. #include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/socket.h> #include <netinet/in.h> #include <netinet/if_ether.h> #include <sys/ioctl.h> #if __GLIBC__ >= 2 && __GLIBC_MINOR >= 1 #include <netpacket/packet.h> #include <net/ethernet.h> #else #include <asm/types.h> #include <linux/if_packet.h> #include <linux/if_ether.h> #endif int main() { int i=Set_Entry(); return 0; } /* void Del_Entry() { int sd; struct arpreq arpreq; struct sockaddr_in *sin; struct in_addr ina; char ip[] = "172.26.29.98"; unsigned char hw_addr[]="0:a:f4:36:12:e1"; int rc; sd = socket(AF_INET, SOCK_DGRAM, 0); if (sd < 0) { perror("socket() error\n"); exit(1); } sin = (struct sockaddr_in *) &arpreq.arp_pa; memset(sin, 0, sizeof(struct sockaddr_in)); sin->sin_family = AF_INET; ina.s_addr = inet_addr(ip); memcpy(&sin->sin_addr, (char *)&ina, sizeof(struct in_addr)); strcpy(arpreq.arp_dev, "eth0"); /* ...

Creat a DLL File from python code, and use that DLL file in other Platform (Labview, Java .NET etc)
Hi, I would like to request your attention for this very specific issue: I have several classes in Python, and now I want simply re-use it, in other language. The closest to solution I think I came was with this site: http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/Py2exeAndCtypesComExeServer?highlight=%28%28Py2exeAndCtypesComDllServer%29%29 but I not able to solve questions related with TLB files and __init__.py files. So, could anyone give a tip about HOW TO CREAT a dll file from Python? thank in advance AMMS macedo.silva@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to request your attention ...

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,length(t)); % create a DC signal that is constant of length t S=AC+DC; % total signal is AC signal + DC signal figure(1); plot(t,S); % plot signal. xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Total Signal'); % filter components fAC=S-mean(S); % here is the AC component fDC=mean(S); % here is the DC component figure(2); plot(t,fAC,'r',t,fDC,'b'); % plot AC and DC signals legend('AC','DC'); xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Signal with only AC component'); figure(3); plot(t,fDC,'b'); % plot DC signal legend('DC'); xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Signal with only DC component'); figure(4); % best to plot in Fourier domain u=abs(fftshift(fft(S))); NumPoints=length(t); freq=(1/dt)*[1:NumPoints]/NumPoints; % create frequency axis freq=fre...

Does anybody know a way to convert Matlab code into Fortran and then compile Fortran mex dll file for Matlab 2006a?
Hi all, I want to ask three questions regarding Fortran and Matlab interface. The two tools I am using are: Intel Visual Fortran 10.1 and Matlab 2006a. Q1. What is the best converter to convert Matlab code into Fortran code with readability? My understanding is that Fortran and Matlab are both vectorized and they should be pretty similar and such converter should do a good job. Q2. Is there a wizard for Intel Visual Fortran under MS Visual Studio.Net 2003 or Visual Studio.Net 2005 to set up environments for building mex dll file for Matlab on Windows XP? There is such a wizard tool for VC/C++, which is very convenient, just create a MEX project in Visual Studio and the compiled the result will be a mex dll for use in Matlab. I hope there is a similar tool for Fortran? Q3. Is there a tool to convert the Matlab code into Fortran with readability and then automatically make itself a mex dll? Thanks a lot! On Jul 6, 9:49 pm, "Linus Utopia" <linus_uto...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I want to ask three questions regarding Fortran and Matlab interface. The > two tools I am using are: Intel Visual Fortran 10.1 and Matlab 2006a. > > Q1. What is the best converter to convert Matlab code into Fortran code with > readability? My understanding is that Fortran and Matlab are both vectorized > and they should be pretty similar and such converter should do a good job. > > Q2. Is there a wizard for Intel Visual Fortran under ...

Shall i use the misrosoft Visual c++ code from a m-file generated from matlab in Visual C++ with out matlab runtime environment
undefined ...

How to write a C wrapper dll to export Matlab dll functions so that LabVIEW Call Library Function Node can use it?
Hello LabView developers, &nbsp; I used LabVIEW to call Matlab m script to implement matlab MPC successfully. I wanted to use Matlab compiler to compile the matlab m script function into a c&nbsp;shared library&nbsp;.dll so that LabVIEW can call it without requiring Matlab installed on the PC. &nbsp; I used MatLab R2007b with matlab compiler. I was able to generate a C shared library dll set successfully using mcc command. &nbsp; However, from the header file, I see that the inputs and outputs of&nbsp;the function prototype&nbsp;are&nbsp;in mxArray. I need to change this data type to whatever that&nbsp;LabView Call&nbsp;Library Function Node can recognize. &nbsp; I have followed a few examples in the forum, but none of them went through. &nbsp; I use LabView 8.5. I have Microsoft Visual C++ Version 6 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. The compiler is in C++. Should I use a C compiler only to generate the C wrapper dll so that Labview can recognize it in the Call Library Function Node? &nbsp; If anybody has gone through this successfully, I would like to learn from you on how to do it. &nbsp; Thanks, &nbsp; Kimberly yw wrote: Hello LabView developers, &nbsp; I used LabVIEW to call Matlab m script to implement matlab MPC successfully. I wanted to use Matlab compiler to compile the matlab m script function into a c&nbsp;shared library&nbsp;.dll so that LabVIEW can call it without requiring Matlab installed ...

Re: I have problems getting readings from an Agilent 34401 using the LabView drivers from the IDN. I get VISA timeouts, error code is -1073807339.
I have also today seen the same error messages while trying to use the example code for the 34401A...... Anyone since found a solution? it does appear to be a timing issue. &nbsp; Thanks! Adam It was with the standard 34401 Plug and Play drivers I was seeing the problem. Running the examples within the driver was giving me a 410 error on the voltmeter. When I&nbsp;created a simple routine myself I also saw the same error. &nbsp; I have since downloaded the Project style 34401 drivers and all works well..... I am not quite sure where these differ and the reasoning behind the two styles of drivers, but at least these work without needing to modify things! &nbsp; I haven't tried the IVI driver. &nbsp; Adam Hi, What are in frames 0 and 1? Always, have you tried using NI-Spy to see what is being sent and received? &nbsp; Regards Ray Farmer The project-style driver is new to LabVIEW 8 and above that leverages the LabVIEW project.&nbsp; As this is a different driver, we were able to redesign the API to be consistent with the latest instrument driver templates.&nbsp; There are also several more examples available in this driver.&nbsp; Unless you need an existing Play and Play driver for backward compatiblity in your code, you should use a project-style driver for new application development if one is availble. &nbsp; The existing hp34401a driver should function properly.Message Edited by Jason Hobbs on 09-29-2006 09:33 AM Hi Adam, Than...

Just When I Was Getting Used To Using Using
I have a class Packet that contains a nested class Payload and an enumeration: struct Packet { struct Payload { } ; } ; I had gotten into the habit of writing: using Packet::Payload; so I could write: Payload::..blah.. instead of Packet::Payload::..blah I have done this... (gulp) in many, many .cpp files. I tried out the new Visual C++ Express compiler from you-know-who on my source code and got 1000's of error messages: ...\Packet\Packet.cpp(13) : error C2885: 'Packet::Payload': not a valid using-declaration at non-class scope What does the standard say? Is this really illegal as Microsoft says? And if it is illegal, what is the rationale behind making it so? Reference: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms177253.aspx -Le Chaud Lapin- [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ] [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ] On 26 Nov 2005 10:06:23 -0500, "Le Chaud Lapin" <unoriginal_username@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have a class Packet that contains a nested class Payload and an >enumeration: > >struct Packet >{ > struct Payload > { > } ; >} ; > >I had gotten into the habit of writing: > >using Packet::Payload; > >so I could write: > >Payload::..blah.. > >instead of > >Packet::Payload::..blah > >I have done this... (gulp) in many, many .cpp files. > >I tried out the new Visual C++ Express compil...

can u provide a matlab code for image segmentation using supervised active contour model using multivariate gaussian mixture density functions
i have an algorithm for the above,provide your email id so that i can attach algorithm along with thesis. In article <fpej9r$dcf$1@fred.mathworks.com>, varun <varunchandupatla@mathworks.com> wrote: >i have an algorithm for the above,provide your email id so >that i can attach algorithm along with thesis. I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, so I will ask for clarification: Is it correct that you have an algorithm and thesis for a particular type of problem, and you wish someone to code the algorithm in Matlab for you? If so, then are you looking for a volunte...

Using MATLAB from g++ code
Hi, I am trying to plot the results from a C++ code in MATLAB in realtime. I have done this successfully on WINDOWS OS, but I am getting errors when I run the code on LINUX (g++ version 3.4.3, MATLAB 7.1). I have been able to include "engine.h", but I am getting errors for some functions (like mxCreateDoubleMatrix, mxGetPr, engPutVariable) which it is not able to recognize. I am unable to locate the library files in the g++ compiler which supports these functions. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. g++ MATLAB wrote: > I have been able to include "engine.h&q...

Web resources about - how to get the imregionalmaxmex.dll code, which is used in matlab - comp.dsp