inexpensive dsp board

Hi

I am looking for an inexpensive dsp board for hi fi audio work. Should be
stereo, and organized a/d to dsp to d/a. Do you know of anything?

tia
0
Random
1/24/2004 2:08:47 AM
comp.dsp 20333 articles. 1 followers. allnor (8509) is leader. Post Follow

Random Electron <Random@optonline.net> wrote in

> Hi
>
> I am looking for an inexpensive dsp board for hi fi audio work. Should
> be stereo, and organized a/d to dsp to d/a. Do you know of anything?
>
> tia

We manufacture a variety of boards based on Analog Devices DSPs that meet
this criteria. Check out our web site for details.

If you are looking for just one board for experimentation, you might be
well served by one of the DSP manufacturers' eval boards.

--
Al Clark
Danville Signal Processing, Inc.