matlab code for Chirp waveform (frequency modulated pulse)

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Dear fellows,

Can any one please help me with a matlab code for frequency modulate
pulse (chirp). The chirped pulse looks triangular in a frequency-tim
plot. This pulse have frequency excursion of 20 to 50 MHz. The pulse chir
up 20MHZ over 500us and then chirp down 50 MHz.Tuning errors of up to 8 Mh
is required and the pulse should lie with in the IF bandwidth of 60MHZ.
Thanks

0
Reply mabid_brust4u7 (3) 4/2/2008 4:52:10 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.dsp 19893 articles. 25 followers. Post

FREQUENCY MODULATED PULSE (CHIRP)
Can any one please help me with the threory and any mathematics involve with the frequency modulated pulse (chirp). I have tried but could no find much material on the internet.I need to write a report. cheers >Can any one please help me with the threory and any mathematics involved >with the frequency modulated pulse (chirp). I have tried but could not >find much material on the internet.I need to write a report. > >cheers > > ********************************************* Check out the article of John C. Burgess "Chirp design for acoustica system identification&q...

matlab code for modulation
hi can any pl give code 8psk, 16 psk, 32 psk and 8 qam, 16 qam, 32 qam ,64 qam and dpsk ... regards chethan kumar On 18.11.12 11:28 , chethan wrote: > hi can any pl give code 8psk, 16 psk, 32 psk and 8 qam, 16 qam, 32 qam ,64 qam and dpsk ... > > > > > regards > chethan kumar Homework? On 18/11/2012 6:10 PM, Tauno Voipio wrote: > On 18.11.12 11:28 , chethan wrote: >> hi can any pl give code 8psk, 16 psk, 32 psk and 8 qam, 16 qam, 32 qam >> ,64 qam and dpsk ... >> >> >> >> >> regards >&g...

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,le...

16QAM modulation MATLAB code
Hi, I am facing a problem in generating a waterfall graph with the BER i calculate for each SNR value by using 16 QAM modulation. Instead of getting a waterfall graph, I get a straight line. Anyone can helps me? It's urgent. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks. P.S : Please pm me so that we can have further discussion on my problem. natalie_nyl1987@msn.com "Yee Lan " <natalie_nyl1987@msn.com> wrote in message <ikphal$e8u$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > > I am facing a problem in generating a waterfall graph with the BER i calculate for each SNR value by u...

frequency modulation simulation in matlab
i an doing an electronics project and would like to use matlab to simulate what my hard ware is doing basically what im doing is frequency modulating a sound wave onto the mains 220v 50hz signal and transmitting it then the other end recieving the 220v 50 hz signal and demodulating it to extract the sound wave any tips on where i should look or some sample code would be great i have little to know background to matlab so any help would be greatly appreciated cheers Eoin F ...

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these c...

Frequency Modulation using Matlab
HEllo All, I am having one querry regarding MATLAB. What I would be doing is that I will give the signal from a microphone and I have to use MATLAB so that the signal gets frequency modulated and then I will be taking the output from the headphone jack and mix it with a carrier frequency [Local Oscillator] and send it to the spectrum analyzer.I am doing a project named (Software Radio) where you have to do the signal modulation using Software So could some one help with the code I have written below it is giving the error. ??? Error using ==> + Matrix dimensions must agree.. Regards Nitin...

re:request for matlab code-3D spiht image compression MATLAB CODE
hi, This is praneeth doing my final year request you send me the amtlab code for the project titled '3D spiht image compression '. I like to do this project and working for it .Please make sure that it is posted as earlier as possible. thanking you praneeth This is not a place to come and request people to do your work for you. ...

Amplitude modulation frequency domain in matlab
Hi can anyone help me displaying the frequency domain with different value of users input of MODULATING INDEX here's my codes %This script shows the different Amplitude modulated waves with different %modulation index %variables A=5; %signal amplitude t=0:0.001:1; %period Fm=4; %message frequency Fc=50; %carrier frequency f1=100; f2=200; f3=300; set(0,'defaultlinelinewidth',2); %user will input desired modulation index m1=input('Enter 1st desired modulation index: '); m2=input('Enter 2nd desired modulation index: '); m3=input('Enter 3rd...

Funndamental frequency matlab code required...
Hi friends i am working on emotion recognition..for this i need to have F0 curves in HZ scale.i.e,fundamental frequency in HZ on y-axis and time in ms (frames) on x-axis.Do any one please help me by telling a method to find the matlab code On Feb 5, 1:04=A0pm, gadde.ravin...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi friends i am working on emotion recognition..for this i need to > have F0 curves in HZ scale.i.e,fundamental frequency in =A0HZ on y-axis > and time in ms (frames) on x-axis.Do any one please help me by telling > a method to find the matlab code I guess you could take the FFT to get the...

Waveform Dispersion Penalty Code in Matlab
Has anyone ever used Matlab to calculate waveform dispersion penalty, TWDP? I have Matlab code to calculate it however, I've run into some problems and I looking for some input to help move me along. Thanks, Tom ...

matlab code for frequency hopping system
hi all i need a matlab code for frequency hopping system in real time.please help me.............. ...

'Matlab Code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code'
Dear friends, I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simulink and I want to use it in 'Embedded Matlab fun block' so i need to transform 'Matlab code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code' to perform the task. The Matlab code is as follows: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% u_abs = abs(u); major_th = 1.5e-1; minor_th = 1.8e-2; major_peak_value = []; minor_peak_value = []; pos = 1; pos_max = 1; while ~isempty(pos) [m pos_max(end+1)] = max( u_abs( pos : pos + 10) ); pos...

M code into programming C code or MATLAB programming code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,length...

Trellis code in matlab code
Hi All Do you have some matlab code for the STTC which will give me some Idea. Any helping material or URL regarding the same will kindly be sent to me. I shall be very thankful to you for this act. Regards Kelecha ...

fortran code into matlab code
I am pasting the fortran code in below that I need converted into matlab code. I actually already tried to do it, but I get hundreds of errors. I am definitely not good at debugging, do not have the patience for it. Can someone give me hints/tips on how I can change it into matlab without getting all the errors? Thanks in advance; C NUMERICAL COMPUTATION OF INCOMPRESSIBLE COUETTE FLOW USING FINITE DIFFERENCE METHOD C EXPLICIT APPROACH C C MODEL EQUATION C PARTIAL(U)/PARTIAL(T)=1/RE*(PARTIAL(U) SQUARE/PARTIAL(Y) SQUARE) C DEFINE VARIABLES C VELOCITY U AT TIME T, VELOCITY UNEW AT ...

Matlab code to C-code
If I want to generate C-code from m-file not specifically for embedded target, which tool can I use? As of I know emlc converts embedded MATALAB code to C-code. Does the Real-Time Workshop uses emlc? Please any one tell me how can I convert my m-file (not only embedded m-file) to C- code. Hi Naveen, i don't think you can do this. if you could, TMW would be giving away the store! you can, however, use the MATLAB Compiler to generate a DLL that you can call from C. MCC will generate a little stub that you call. That stub will call into the MCR (MATLAB Component Runtim...

Killing the module from the own module code
I'v got a question about killing the module from it's own module code. I''ve seen that some modules use OS_Module 4 to kill themselfs. For example the module has a SWI which kill the module (like the ABImodule) or a outcome of a service call kills the module. The SWI OS_Module which kills the module is then 1 instruction away from the ending instruction (like MOV PC,R14 or LDMFD R13,{....PC}) which ends the SWI or ends the service call routine. I think this coding is not right because after the module is killed the area in which the module was stored is not anymore allocated....

modules, modules, modules
Is it just me or do most Perl modules (Cpan) exist outside of perl standard distribution? The phrase "try this module" casually uttered here. Am I mistaken, so many beta this and beta that listings. If I put out a module on CPAN is it a guarantee of fittness for any user of it? There is so much crap and garbage out there on CPAN it makes my head spin (Telnet being one). I've given up on anything but in the official distribution. Can anyone tell me why I've done that, or am I just imagining things? robic0 <> wrote: > Is it just me or do most Perl modules (Cpan) ex...

Help: MATLAB Code to Plot Rectangular Pulses
Please I need help on MATLAB code to generate random 20 bit message and plot it as a rectangular pulse. I appreciate your help. On Oct 14, 6:05=A0am, "Adeyemi " <netf...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Please I need help on MATLAB code to generate random 20 bit message and p= lot it as a rectangular pulse. I appreciate your help. ------------------------------------------- How about message =3D rand(1,20)>0.5 bar(message) "Adeyemi " <netfluz@yahoo.com> wrote in message <j791h9$3bu$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Please I need help on MATLAB code to gene...

MATLAB code to C code
Hi all I read a similar question posted by someone else but my situation is slightly different. I am porting some MATLAB code to C code. I need to find a way to read jpeg images in C just as imread does in MATLAB. The problem is that I have tried a number of C libraries, but they do not serve my purpose completely. I want to read simple grayscale jpeg images into unsigned interger arrays. Can someone pls shed some light. Thanks Qaseem ...

C code from MATLAB code
Hi I have a complex algorithm that eventually will be encoded in C to run on a DSP or Controller (e.g. Hitachi SH4). The present MATLAB implementation under WINDOWS calls advanced standard MATLAB routines such as fft, matrix factorizations, eigenvalue solvers, fmincon (for nonlinear optimization subject to nonlinear constraints), and some number theoretic functions. I figure that the transcription to an optimized C code requires many months of hard labor. Before I embark on this adventure, I would like to generate from my MATLAB code (as easily as possible, i.e. as automatically as possible) ...

matlab code to protege code
hi friends i doing my project in matlab (semantic content extraction in video using fuzzy ontology) so i need help for 1) matlab code for low and high feature extraction of an image 2)how i convert matlab files(.m files) to input file for protoge software plz help me............. thanks in advance ...

matlab code for turbo code
please someone send me matlab code for turbo code...............on my email id wizynt.94@gmail.com ...