matlab code for Chirp waveform (frequency modulated pulse)

Dear fellows,

Can any one please help me with a matlab code for frequency modulate
pulse (chirp). The chirped pulse looks triangular in a frequency-tim
plot. This pulse have frequency excursion of 20 to 50 MHz. The pulse chir
up 20MHZ over 500us and then chirp down 50 MHz.Tuning errors of up to 8 Mh
is required and the pulse should lie with in the IF bandwidth of 60MHZ.
Thanks

comp.dsp 20285 articles. 1 followers. allnor (8506) is leader. Post Follow

FREQUENCY MODULATED PULSE (CHIRP)
Can any one please help me with the threory and any mathematics involve with the frequency modulated pulse (chirp). I have tried but could no find much material on the internet.I need to write a report. cheers >Can any one please help me with the threory and any mathematics involved >with the frequency modulated pulse (chirp). I have tried but could not >find much material on the internet.I need to write a report. > >cheers > > ********************************************* Check out the article of John C. Burgess "Chirp design for acoustica system identification&q...

Conversion from a MATLAB code to a C code used by a DSP processor
Hello, I need to implement image processing in a Digital Signal Processor. I have a code ready in MATLAB, I have tried using MATLAB Coder, but its unable to go past the first line: the imread() function. I have installed the C compiler from MATLAB and that is all. How do I go about the whole of the conversion process? Do I need to install something else? ...

matlab code for modulation
hi can any pl give code 8psk, 16 psk, 32 psk and 8 qam, 16 qam, 32 qam ,64 qam and dpsk ... regards chethan kumar On 18.11.12 11:28 , chethan wrote: > hi can any pl give code 8psk, 16 psk, 32 psk and 8 qam, 16 qam, 32 qam ,64 qam and dpsk ... > > > > > regards > chethan kumar Homework? On 18/11/2012 6:10 PM, Tauno Voipio wrote: > On 18.11.12 11:28 , chethan wrote: >> hi can any pl give code 8psk, 16 psk, 32 psk and 8 qam, 16 qam, 32 qam >> ,64 qam and dpsk ... >> >> >> >> >> regards >> chethan kumar > > > Homework? > > > He's got the right name if that's the case! :) On Sun, 18 Nov 2012 03:28:10 -0600, chethan wrote: > hi can any pl give code 8psk, 16 psk, 32 psk and 8 qam, 16 qam, 32 qam > ,64 qam and dpsk ... This would be a question for comp.dsp, if it were well formed. Knowing what you're doing would help. If you really want just the modulation side (and not demodulation), then getting your own code working is probably going to be quicker than figuring out someone else's code and adapting it to your use. If you mean _de_ modulation, then say so -- but don't expect that anyone is going to go giving you code, although we'll help you write if you ask how. -- My liberal friends think I'm a conservative kook. My conservative friends think I'm a liberal kook. Why am I ...

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,length(t)); % create a DC signal that is constant of length t S=AC+DC; % total signal is AC signal + DC signal figure(1); plot(t,S); % plot signal. xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Total Signal'); % filter components fAC=S-mean(S); % here is the AC component fDC=mean(S); % here is the DC component figure(2); plot(t,fAC,'r',t,fDC,'b'); % plot AC and DC signals legend('AC','DC'); xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Signal with only AC component'); figure(3); plot(t,fDC,'b'); % plot DC signal legend('DC'); xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Signal with only DC component'); figure(4); % best to plot in Fourier domain u=abs(fftshift(fft(S))); NumPoints=length(t); freq=(1/dt)*[1:NumPoints]/NumPoints; % create frequency axis freq=fre...

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks Hi, If the code is already written in C++, then make a self-contained function out of it and create a mex file. Wayne ...

16QAM modulation MATLAB code
Hi, I am facing a problem in generating a waterfall graph with the BER i calculate for each SNR value by using 16 QAM modulation. Instead of getting a waterfall graph, I get a straight line. Anyone can helps me? It's urgent. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks. P.S : Please pm me so that we can have further discussion on my problem. natalie_nyl1987@msn.com "Yee Lan " <natalie_nyl1987@msn.com> wrote in message <ikphal$e8u$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > > I am facing a problem in generating a waterfall graph with the BER i calculate for each SNR value by using 16 QAM modulation. Instead of getting a waterfall graph, I get a straight line. Anyone can helps me? > It's urgent. > Hope to hear from you soon. > Thanks. > > P.S : Please pm me so that we can have further discussion on my problem. > natalie_nyl1987@msn.com Dear abhishek, I am glad to receive your email. Actually i have refer to that and i had make up 1 simple modulation before these. The problem is, when i simulated the BER vs EbNo graph, I am suppose to get a graph look like waterfall. However, i getting a straight line instead of waterfall graph. I have attached my m-file in the pm. If you do not mind, can you try have a look on that and guide me how to solve it. I appreciate alot:) Hope to get your reply soon as it is quite urgent for me. Thanks. "Yee Lan " <natalie_nyl1987@msn.com> wrote in message <ikphal$e8u$1@fred.mathworks.com...

Frequency Modulation using Matlab
HEllo All, I am having one querry regarding MATLAB. What I would be doing is that I will give the signal from a microphone and I have to use MATLAB so that the signal gets frequency modulated and then I will be taking the output from the headphone jack and mix it with a carrier frequency [Local Oscillator] and send it to the spectrum analyzer.I am doing a project named (Software Radio) where you have to do the signal modulation using Software So could some one help with the code I have written below it is giving the error. ??? Error using ==> + Matrix dimensions must agree.. Regards Nitin...

How to implement MATLAB code on DSP kit
Dear fellows, i have designed a path planning for UAV by using bezier curve on MATLAB R2008a the designing is good but i want to implement it on DSP kit, i have no idea about the DSP kit and its usage. So kindly anyone can help me please or reply me on the address given below. yasir_iqbal688@yahoo.com ...

matlab code for frequency hopping system
hi all i need a matlab code for frequency hopping system in real time.please help me.............. ...

'Matlab Code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code'
Dear friends, I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simulink and I want to use it in 'Embedded Matlab fun block' so i need to transform 'Matlab code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code' to perform the task. The Matlab code is as follows: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% u_abs = abs(u); major_th = 1.5e-1; minor_th = 1.8e-2; major_peak_value = []; minor_peak_value = []; pos = 1; pos_max = 1; while ~isempty(pos) [m pos_max(end+1)] = max( u_abs( pos : pos + 10) ); pos...

Amplitude modulation frequency domain in matlab
Hi can anyone help me displaying the frequency domain with different value of users input of MODULATING INDEX here's my codes %This script shows the different Amplitude modulated waves with different %modulation index %variables A=5; %signal amplitude t=0:0.001:1; %period Fm=4; %message frequency Fc=50; %carrier frequency f1=100; f2=200; f3=300; set(0,'defaultlinelinewidth',2); %user will input desired modulation index m1=input('Enter 1st desired modulation index: '); m2=input('Enter 2nd desired modulation index: '); m3=input('Enter 3rd desired modulation index: '); %output graph preparation Vm=A*sin(2*pi*Fm*t); %signal equation Vc=A*sin(2*pi*Fc*t); %carrier equation Vam1=(A+m1*Vm).*sin(2*pi*Fc*t); %1st AM equation Vam2=(A+m2*Vm).*sin(2*pi*Fc*t); %2nd AM equation Vam3=(A+m3*Vm).*sin(2*pi*Fc*t); %3rd AM equation %1st AM equation plot subplot(3,1,1) plot(Fc,Vam1) plot(f1,Vam1) xlabel('Frequency') ylabel('Vam') %2nd AM equation plot subplot(3,1,2) plot(Fc,Vam2) plot(f2,Vam2) xlabel('Fc') ylabel('Vam') %3rd AM equation plot subplot(3,1,3) plot(Fc,Vam3) plot(f3,Vam3) xlabel('Fc') ylabel('Vam') please help me thanks :) Lem <melasiddao@gmail.com> wrote in message <bbed4c08-977d-41a9-b696-84014a0e4956@googlegroups.com>... > Hi can anyone help me displaying the frequency domain with different value of users input o...

Funndamental frequency matlab code required...
Hi friends i am working on emotion recognition..for this i need to have F0 curves in HZ scale.i.e,fundamental frequency in HZ on y-axis and time in ms (frames) on x-axis.Do any one please help me by telling a method to find the matlab code On Feb 5, 1:04=A0pm, gadde.ravin...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi friends i am working on emotion recognition..for this i need to > have F0 curves in HZ scale.i.e,fundamental frequency in =A0HZ on y-axis > and time in ms (frames) on x-axis.Do any one please help me by telling > a method to find the matlab code I guess you could take the FFT to get the...

M code into programming C code or MATLAB programming code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,length...

matlab codes for rcpc coding
i am doing project on 60GHz application. and i want matlab codes to generate coding-decoding for rcpc channel coding... pls provide codes for rcpc.. tahnks ...

load code written in matlab in a dsp card
hi every one What are the different steps to load code written in matlab in a dsp card ?? I managed to connect the dsk with ccs, but I don't know how excte my code help me is very and thank you in advance "kader " <kadjuv@hotmail.com> wrote in message <hkn4a0$f18$1@fred.mathworks.com>... hi every one What are the different steps to load code written in matlab in a dsp card ?? I managed to connect the dsk with ccs, but I don't know how to load my code >> ccsboardinfo Board Board Proc Processor P...

matlab code to protege code
hi friends i doing my project in matlab (semantic content extraction in video using fuzzy ontology) so i need help for 1) matlab code for low and high feature extraction of an image 2)how i convert matlab files(.m files) to input file for protoge software plz help me............. thanks in advance ...

Killing the module from the own module code
I'v got a question about killing the module from it's own module code. I''ve seen that some modules use OS_Module 4 to kill themselfs. For example the module has a SWI which kill the module (like the ABImodule) or a outcome of a service call kills the module. The SWI OS_Module which kills the module is then 1 instruction away from the ending instruction (like MOV PC,R14 or LDMFD R13,{....PC}) which ends the SWI or ends the service call routine. I think this coding is not right because after the module is killed the area in which the module was stored is not anymore allocated. This area can have been overwritten which can corrupt the ending instruction and then things get horrible wrong. Ok that the ending instruction becomes corrupted is not likely but can happen. I found one case hat this really happens. My question is: is there a safe way of killing the module from it's own module code. I know one way which works. Start a wimptask in the module and kill it with OS_ExitAndDie. Does anybody know another way to kill to own module safely? Dick Tanis. > My question is: is there a safe way of killing the module from it's own > module code. I know one way which works. Start a wimptask in the > module and kill it with OS_ExitAndDie. Does anybody know another way to > kill to own module safely? The obvious solution is to turn off IRQs before calling OS_Module, and then exiting the module with LDM sp!, {... pc}^ to atomically return and re...

matlab code for turbo code
please someone send me matlab code for turbo code...............on my email id wizynt.94@gmail.com ...

Frequency Response between SS coded by Matlab and Result in Time Domain
Hi All, I try to validate the frequency response of my state-space model with the result from time domain simulation. Let me tell you what I have done: 1. My state-space model (named ss_Mo) is coded by Matlab and it is MIMO (4 inputs, 4 outputs). To get the frequency response I use command >>bode(ss_Mo). Then I will get the 32 graphs (16 for gain in decibel, 16 for phase). Each input provides 4-gain and 4-phase curves. Q1.If I want to choose only one gain and one phase, how can I use command to select only the interesting curves and replot them? Gain should be in decibel and the range...

how to write matlab code to design lpf that removes frequency above 5 khz
how to write matlab code to design lpf that removes frequency above 5 khz On 9/9/2013 1:34 AM, maha wrote: > how to write matlab code to design lpf that removes frequency above 5 khz > see http://www.mathworks.com/help/dsp/examples/designing-low-pass-fir-filters.html They have code there with cutoff frequency of 0.4 pi (rad/sample) example. remember that you need to convert your analog frequency to digital first, then use this example as it is given. It is all there. copy and paste. To convert corner stopband frequency to digital, use the formula w=2*pi (f/Fs) where f=5khz, and Fs is your sampling frequency (in samples per second). You can also use FDAtool (GUI) http://www.mathworks.com/help/signal/examples/introduction-to-the-filter-design-and-analysis-tool-fdatool.html --Nasser ...

how to convert QAM(quatratic amplitude modulation)matlab code into c language?
undefined ...

problem with connecting matlab simulink to code composer 3.1 for dsp 6416
hi when i try to program a dsp 6416 with matlab simulink i have such problem that indicate your version of code composer is old and you need code composer 3.3 and im using code composer 3.1! i think this problem is irrelevant with version of code composer. can you help me? thanks . ...

matlab code in code composer studio
hi guys Can ne1 pls tell me whether an M-File can be executed on a code composer studio. I mean that code composer studio makes an object file if we write a program in it and then it executes that object file. so is it possible to make an M-File in matlab and somehow convert it into an object which can be executed on the code composer studio. Or is there any other way to execute M-File on code composer studio hi I have the same problem. Any Solution? Thanks ...

Matlab code to C code converter
Hi, Is there any method avilable to convert MATLAB code into C code for perticular application of ANN. Regards, Manoj Manoj wrote: > Is there any method avilable to convert MATLAB code into C code for > perticular application of ANN. Yes: use one or more humans to rewrite the code. If you are looking for automated methods, then it depends upon which Matlab version you are using, but chances are that if you are using a Matlab version old enough to be compilable to C then it probably doesn't support the Neural Network toolbox. Are you sure you need to convert...

Web resources about - matlab code for Chirp waveform (frequency modulated pulse) - comp.dsp

Frequency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Three cyclically flashing lights, from lowest frequency (top) to highest frequency (bottom). For each light, "f" is the frequency in hertz (Hz) ...

Frequency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Three cyclically flashing lights, from lowest frequency (top) to highest frequency (bottom). For each light, "f" is the frequency in hertz (Hz) ...

Bloomberg Pursuits Increases Publishing Frequency
Bloomberg Pursuits, a magazine for extremely wealthy people, has increased its publishing frequency to six times per year. Each new issue of ...

What is CPU frequency scaling?
One of the most important (and obvious) characteristics of mobile computing is that mobile devices use batteries rather than being plugged into ...

Twitter Unveils New ‘Trust and Safety Council’ Featuring Feminist Frequency
Twitter has announced a new “Trust and Safety council” for the service, including controversial web series Feminist Frequency.

ZTE and China Mobile Jointly Announce Latest 5G High-Frequency Prototype
Business Wire (press release) ZTE and China Mobile Jointly Announce Latest 5G High-Frequency Prototype Business Wire (press release) SHENZHEN, ...

Experimental Study Shows Marijuana Slashes Frequency Of Migraines
Experimental Study Shows Marijuana Slashes Frequency Of Migraines

What goes up must come down. Except the frequency of New Year's celebratory gunfire: GunFAIL CLXXIV
Wow, what a week! By now you’ve noticed that the hunting accidents are on the decline, but longtime followers of GunFAIL know very well that ...

Riley Smith To Star In the CW’s ‘Frequency’ Reboot
Riley Smith ( Nashville, True Detective ) is set as the male lead in Frequency , the CW’s drama pilot based on Toby Emmerich's sci-fi thriller. ...

Feminist Frequency makes new Twitter Trust and Safety Council
I love Twitter . to celebrate.... bringing back a classic....been a while since one of these bad boys... pic.twitter.com/Zyn5y5lRhl — your welcome ...