matlab code for Chirp waveform (frequency modulated pulse)

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Dear fellows,

Can any one please help me with a matlab code for frequency modulate
pulse (chirp). The chirped pulse looks triangular in a frequency-tim
plot. This pulse have frequency excursion of 20 to 50 MHz. The pulse chir
up 20MHZ over 500us and then chirp down 50 MHz.Tuning errors of up to 8 Mh
is required and the pulse should lie with in the IF bandwidth of 60MHZ.
Thanks

0
Reply mabid_brust4u7 (3) 4/2/2008 4:52:10 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.dsp 19860 articles. 24 followers. Post

FREQUENCY MODULATED PULSE (CHIRP)
Can any one please help me with the threory and any mathematics involve with the frequency modulated pulse (chirp). I have tried but could no find much material on the internet.I need to write a report. cheers >Can any one please help me with the threory and any mathematics involved >with the frequency modulated pulse (chirp). I have tried but could not >find much material on the internet.I need to write a report. > >cheers > > ********************************************* Check out the article of John C. Burgess "Chirp design for acoustica system identification&q...

matlab code for modulation
hi can any pl give code 8psk, 16 psk, 32 psk and 8 qam, 16 qam, 32 qam ,64 qam and dpsk ... regards chethan kumar On 18.11.12 11:28 , chethan wrote: > hi can any pl give code 8psk, 16 psk, 32 psk and 8 qam, 16 qam, 32 qam ,64 qam and dpsk ... > > > > > regards > chethan kumar Homework? On 18/11/2012 6:10 PM, Tauno Voipio wrote: > On 18.11.12 11:28 , chethan wrote: >> hi can any pl give code 8psk, 16 psk, 32 psk and 8 qam, 16 qam, 32 qam >> ,64 qam and dpsk ... >> >> >> >> >> regards >&g...

16QAM modulation MATLAB code
Hi, I am facing a problem in generating a waterfall graph with the BER i calculate for each SNR value by using 16 QAM modulation. Instead of getting a waterfall graph, I get a straight line. Anyone can helps me? It's urgent. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks. P.S : Please pm me so that we can have further discussion on my problem. natalie_nyl1987@msn.com "Yee Lan " <natalie_nyl1987@msn.com> wrote in message <ikphal$e8u$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > > I am facing a problem in generating a waterfall graph with the BER i calculate for each SNR value by u...

frequency modulation simulation in matlab
i an doing an electronics project and would like to use matlab to simulate what my hard ware is doing basically what im doing is frequency modulating a sound wave onto the mains 220v 50hz signal and transmitting it then the other end recieving the 220v 50 hz signal and demodulating it to extract the sound wave any tips on where i should look or some sample code would be great i have little to know background to matlab so any help would be greatly appreciated cheers Eoin F ...

Frequency Modulation using Matlab
HEllo All, I am having one querry regarding MATLAB. What I would be doing is that I will give the signal from a microphone and I have to use MATLAB so that the signal gets frequency modulated and then I will be taking the output from the headphone jack and mix it with a carrier frequency [Local Oscillator] and send it to the spectrum analyzer.I am doing a project named (Software Radio) where you have to do the signal modulation using Software So could some one help with the code I have written below it is giving the error. ??? Error using ==> + Matrix dimensions must agree.. Regards Nitin...

Amplitude modulation frequency domain in matlab
Hi can anyone help me displaying the frequency domain with different value of users input of MODULATING INDEX here's my codes %This script shows the different Amplitude modulated waves with different %modulation index %variables A=5; %signal amplitude t=0:0.001:1; %period Fm=4; %message frequency Fc=50; %carrier frequency f1=100; f2=200; f3=300; set(0,'defaultlinelinewidth',2); %user will input desired modulation index m1=input('Enter 1st desired modulation index: '); m2=input('Enter 2nd desired modulation index: '); m3=input('Enter 3rd...

Funndamental frequency matlab code required...
Hi friends i am working on emotion recognition..for this i need to have F0 curves in HZ scale.i.e,fundamental frequency in HZ on y-axis and time in ms (frames) on x-axis.Do any one please help me by telling a method to find the matlab code On Feb 5, 1:04=A0pm, gadde.ravin...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi friends i am working on emotion recognition..for this i need to > have F0 curves in HZ scale.i.e,fundamental frequency in =A0HZ on y-axis > and time in ms (frames) on x-axis.Do any one please help me by telling > a method to find the matlab code I guess you could take the FFT to get the...

Waveform Dispersion Penalty Code in Matlab
Has anyone ever used Matlab to calculate waveform dispersion penalty, TWDP? I have Matlab code to calculate it however, I've run into some problems and I looking for some input to help move me along. Thanks, Tom ...

matlab code for frequency hopping system
hi all i need a matlab code for frequency hopping system in real time.please help me.............. ...

Help: MATLAB Code to Plot Rectangular Pulses
Please I need help on MATLAB code to generate random 20 bit message and plot it as a rectangular pulse. I appreciate your help. On Oct 14, 6:05=A0am, "Adeyemi " <netf...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Please I need help on MATLAB code to generate random 20 bit message and p= lot it as a rectangular pulse. I appreciate your help. ------------------------------------------- How about message =3D rand(1,20)>0.5 bar(message) "Adeyemi " <netfluz@yahoo.com> wrote in message <j791h9$3bu$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Please I need help on MATLAB code to gene...

time-frequency analysis for seismic signal matlab code
I want to get matlab code for time-frequency analysis for seismic signal,such as s-transform,hht-transform and so on. Help!!! ...

Frequency Time plot of a time series MatLab code
Dear all, I have recorded vibration signals from a motor bearing as a time series. I would like to plot a Frequency vs. Time chart for the time series using a moving window of size 1024 data points with a shift 256 data points for the entire 200K data points in the series. Can anyone please provide a mathlab code for the same. Thanks for reading and advance thanks for the contributors. Unni Vat No, but if you type doc fft you'll start down the right path "Unni Ajith" <unnivat@gmail.com> wrote in message <famd8i$q3j$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Dear all, ...

Frequency Response between SS coded by Matlab and Result in Time Domain
Hi All, I try to validate the frequency response of my state-space model with the result from time domain simulation. Let me tell you what I have done: 1. My state-space model (named ss_Mo) is coded by Matlab and it is MIMO (4 inputs, 4 outputs). To get the frequency response I use command >>bode(ss_Mo). Then I will get the 32 graphs (16 for gain in decibel, 16 for phase). Each input provides 4-gain and 4-phase curves. Q1.If I want to choose only one gain and one phase, how can I use command to select only the interesting curves and replot them? Gain should be in decibel and the range...

Req: MATLAB Code for enhancing some frequency components of a speech signal
Hi, I am working on the topic "Speech Enahancment". Using MATLAB, I can not enhance a band of frequency componenets of a speech signal and I can not play a filtered speech signal. Please if anyone can help me,I will be greatful.... can mailme to: naveencolloorub4u@yahoo.com "chetty" <naveencolloorub4u@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:dpw4rshw4axj@legacy... > Hi, > > I am working on the topic "Speech Enahancment". > > Using MATLAB, > > I can not enhance a band of frequency componenets of a speech signal > > and > >...

need matlab source code for m-ary fsk modulation
undefined ...

time-frequency analysis for seismic signal matlab code #2
I want to get matlab code for time-frequency analysis for seismic signal,such as s-transform,hht-transform and so on. Help!!! ...

how to write matlab code to design lpf that removes frequency above 5 khz
how to write matlab code to design lpf that removes frequency above 5 khz On 9/9/2013 1:34 AM, maha wrote: > how to write matlab code to design lpf that removes frequency above 5 khz > see http://www.mathworks.com/help/dsp/examples/designing-low-pass-fir-filters.html They have code there with cutoff frequency of 0.4 pi (rad/sample) example. remember that you need to convert your analog frequency to digital first, then use this example as it is given. It is all there. copy and paste. To convert corner stopband frequency to digital, use the formula w=2*pi (f/Fs) where f=5...

kind request to send me the matlab code of steganography using frequency hopping
sir, i am a final year enginering student from electronics and communication department. i am doing my project on steganography using frequency hopping. so i kindly request you to send me the same code with thw description. ...

how to convert QAM(quatratic amplitude modulation)matlab code into c language?
undefined ...

source(.wav file)--->A/D(PCM)---->coding---->modulation(QPSK)--->Chanel(+ nois)--->demodulation--->decoding----> D/A--->sound(.wav file) MATLAB
source(.wav file)--->A/D(PCM)---->coding---->modulation(QPSK)--->Chane l(+ nois)--->demodulation--->decoding----> D/A--->sound(.wav file) MATLAB ...

source(.wav file)--->A/D(PCM)---->coding---->modulation(QPSK)--->Chanel(+ nois)--->demodulation--->decoding----> D/A--->sound(.wav file) MATLAB #2
How to approach the problem source(.wav file)--->A/D(PCM)---->coding---->modulation(QPSK)--->Chane l(+ nois)--->demodulation--->decoding----> D/A--->sound(.wav file) MATLAB ...

unable to solve : source(.wav file)--->A/D(PCM)---->coding---->modulation(QPSK)--->Chanel(+ nois)--->demodulation--->decoding----> D/A--->sound(.wav file) MATLAB
Unable to get the solution for : source(.wav file)--->A/D(PCM)---->coding---->modulation(QPSK)--->Chane l(+ nois)--->demodulation--->decoding----> D/A--->sound(.wav file) MATLAB ...

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,le...

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these c...