f



Matlab problem!!

Dear All
I hope that you are doing well and everything is OK.
I have a question, please:
I have a decimal number stored in a matrix. For example,
Matrix subscripts:    1     2     3     5     6     7     8     9
10
Values:                   8    9      8     7     7     9     9     2
   7
So, the number is: 898779927
My matrix consists of 3000 cells and each cell contains a number from
0-9. I need to get the number of bits for this string in binary.
However, I cannot convert it to binary as the program will give me out
of range.
Thanks and your response will be much appreciated.
Sincerely,
Kal

0
12/22/2006 7:26:37 PM
comp.dsp 20333 articles. 1 followers. allnor (8509) is leader. Post Follow

5 Replies
1181 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 10

kal wrote:
> Dear All
> I hope that you are doing well and everything is OK.
> I have a question, please:
> I have a decimal number stored in a matrix. For example,
> Matrix subscripts:    1     2     3     5     6     7     8     9
> 10
> Values:                   8    9      8     7     7     9     9     2
>    7
> So, the number is: 898779927
> My matrix consists of 3000 cells and each cell contains a number from
> 0-9. I need to get the number of bits for this string in binary.
> However, I cannot convert it to binary as the program will give me out
> of range.
> Thanks and your response will be much appreciated.

I don't ordinarily do other's homework, but in the spirit of the season, 
I'll meet you more than half way.

If you get "Out of range", then you're converting the wrong item. The 
correct answer is 30. Don't submit your homework until you know why.

Jerry
-- 
Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get.
�����������������������������������������������������������������������
0
jya (12871)
12/22/2006 8:01:18 PM
Jerry Avins wrote:
> kal wrote:
> 
>> Dear All
>> I hope that you are doing well and everything is OK.
>> I have a question, please:
>> I have a decimal number stored in a matrix. For example,
>> Matrix subscripts:    1     2     3     5     6     7     8     9
>> 10
>> Values:                   8    9      8     7     7     9     9     2
>>    7
>> So, the number is: 898779927
>> My matrix consists of 3000 cells and each cell contains a number from
>> 0-9. I need to get the number of bits for this string in binary.
>> However, I cannot convert it to binary as the program will give me out
>> of range.
>> Thanks and your response will be much appreciated.
> 
> 
> I don't ordinarily do other's homework, but in the spirit of the season, 
> I'll meet you more than half way.
> 
> If you get "Out of range", then you're converting the wrong item. The 
> correct answer is 30. Don't submit your homework until you know why.
> 
If his number is x.xxx * 10^3000, it won't fit into 30 bits.

Hint:  10^x = 2^(x * something)

Proper use of logarithms will find you an answer.

-- 

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Posting from Google?  See http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/

"Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" came out in April.
See details at http://www.wescottdesign.com/actfes/actfes.html
0
tim177 (4433)
12/23/2006 1:31:42 AM
Tim Wescott wrote:
> Jerry Avins wrote:
>> kal wrote:
>>
>>> Dear All
>>> I hope that you are doing well and everything is OK.
>>> I have a question, please:
>>> I have a decimal number stored in a matrix. For example,
>>> Matrix subscripts:    1     2     3     5     6     7     8     9
>>> 10
>>> Values:                   8    9      8     7     7     9     9     2
>>>    7
>>> So, the number is: 898779927
>>> My matrix consists of 3000 cells and each cell contains a number from
>>> 0-9. I need to get the number of bits for this string in binary.
>>> However, I cannot convert it to binary as the program will give me out
>>> of range.
>>> Thanks and your response will be much appreciated.
>>
>>
>> I don't ordinarily do other's homework, but in the spirit of the 
>> season, I'll meet you more than half way.
>>
>> If you get "Out of range", then you're converting the wrong item. The 
>> correct answer is 30. Don't submit your homework until you know why.
>>
> If his number is x.xxx * 10^3000, it won't fit into 30 bits.
> 
> Hint:  10^x = 2^(x * something)
> 
> Proper use of logarithms will find you an answer.

He asserted on reasonable grounds that the number is 898779927. It's not 
much different if the digits are in fact reversed. How do your comments 
apply?

Jerry
-- 
Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get.
�����������������������������������������������������������������������
0
jya (12871)
12/23/2006 1:41:21 AM
Jerry Avins wrote:
> Tim Wescott wrote:
> 
>> Jerry Avins wrote:
>>
>>> kal wrote:
>>>
>>>> Dear All
>>>> I hope that you are doing well and everything is OK.
>>>> I have a question, please:
>>>> I have a decimal number stored in a matrix. For example,
>>>> Matrix subscripts:    1     2     3     5     6     7     8     9
>>>> 10
>>>> Values:                   8    9      8     7     7     9     9     2
>>>>    7
>>>> So, the number is: 898779927
>>>> My matrix consists of 3000 cells and each cell contains a number from
>>>> 0-9. I need to get the number of bits for this string in binary.
>>>> However, I cannot convert it to binary as the program will give me out
>>>> of range.
>>>> Thanks and your response will be much appreciated.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I don't ordinarily do other's homework, but in the spirit of the 
>>> season, I'll meet you more than half way.
>>>
>>> If you get "Out of range", then you're converting the wrong item. The 
>>> correct answer is 30. Don't submit your homework until you know why.
>>>
>> If his number is x.xxx * 10^3000, it won't fit into 30 bits.
>>
>> Hint:  10^x = 2^(x * something)
>>
>> Proper use of logarithms will find you an answer.
> 
> 
> He asserted on reasonable grounds that the number is 898779927. It's not 
> much different if the digits are in fact reversed. How do your comments 
> apply?
> 
> Jerry

"_For example_ ... 898779927" followed by "My matrix consists of 3000 
cells ...".  So I assumed that the example was 9 digits, and the real 
thing is 3000.

But we should probably let the OP clarify, if he hasn't already missed 
the deadline for the assignment.

-- 

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Posting from Google?  See http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/

"Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" came out in April.
See details at http://www.wescottdesign.com/actfes/actfes.html
0
tim177 (4433)
12/23/2006 6:24:30 AM
Tim Wescott wrote:
> Jerry Avins wrote:

   ...

>> He asserted on reasonable grounds that the number is 898779927. It's 
>> not much different if the digits are in fact reversed. How do your 
>> comments apply?
>>
>> Jerry
> 
> "_For example_ ... 898779927" followed by "My matrix consists of 3000 
> cells ...".  So I assumed that the example was 9 digits, and the real 
> thing is 3000.
> 
> But we should probably let the OP clarify, if he hasn't already missed 
> the deadline for the assignment.

Yes. While it's true that there are few dumb questions, there are many 
unproductive ways to ask one. I wouldn't call that dumb, though. 
Distilling the essence of what one needs to know into a concise 
statement is hard when one is floundering.

Jerry
-- 
Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get.
�����������������������������������������������������������������������
0
jya (12871)
12/23/2006 3:28:44 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

dsp simulation problem using matlab
hi , i hope this the right forum for this type of questions: please i really need help in solving this problem: A random process is defined by x(t) =3D A cos(2*pi*f0*t+=CE=A6), 0=E2=89=A6= t=E2=89=A7T, where A and f0 are constants and =CE=A6 is uniformly distribut= ed random variable in the range -pi=E2=89=A6=CE=A6=E2=89=A7pi . Generate sa= mples (at the rate fs=3D80kHz ) over a time interval of length T. Choose th= e signal length T so that you get about 900 to 1000 samples of the simulate= d analog signal x(t). i)Plot the time signal with the function plot so that the samples are conne= cted. Make sure that you label the time axis of the simulated analog signal= .. ii)Find the autocorrelation of the signal and plot it. iii)Find the Fourier transform of the autocorrelation and plot it. On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 09:44:26 -0700, Jamal Alkit wrote: > hi , > i hope this the right forum for this type of questions: please i really > need help in solving this problem: > > A random process is defined by x(t) = A cos(2*pi*f0*t+Φ), 0≦t≧T, where A > and f0 are constants and Φ is uniformly distributed random variable in > the range -pi≦Φ≧pi . Generate samples (at the rate fs=80kHz ) over a > time interval of length T. Choose the signal length T so that you get > about 900 to 1000 samples of the simulated analog signal x(t). > > i)Plot the time signal with the function plot so that the samples are > connected. Make sure that ...

problem with connecting matlab simulink to code composer 3.1 for dsp 6416
hi when i try to program a dsp 6416 with matlab simulink i have such problem that indicate your version of code composer is old and you need code composer 3.3 and im using code composer 3.1! i think this problem is irrelevant with version of code composer. can you help me? thanks . ...

problem saving plot as jpeg and problem with matlab webserver
Hi, I have made an application that plots a figure. I am trying to use matlab webserver to send the data to an html file. The problem is that I want to save the plot as a jpeg file. I used the following code taken from various examples. --------------------------------------- wscleanup('*test.jpeg', 1); f = figure('visible','on'); ....plotting.... drawnow; s.GraphFileName = sprintf('%test.jpeg',mlid); status = wsprintjpeg(f, s.GraphFileName); (or wsprintjpeg(f, s.GraphFileName); instead) s.GraphFileName = sprintf('/icons/%test.jpeg',mlid); --------------------------------------- When I'm trying to debbug the application I get this warning: Warning: Files produced by the 'jpeg' driver cannot be sent to printer. File saved to disk under name 'figure1.jpg'. > In C:\Program Files\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\matlab\graphics\private\name.m at line 61 In C:\Program Files\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\matlab\graphics\print.m at line 197 In C:\Program Files\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\webserver\webserver\wsprintjpeg.m at line 40 In C:\Program Files\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\webserver\wsdemos\test3.m at line 171 In C:\Program Files\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\webserver\wsdemos\ttest3.m at line 9 As a result the figure is saved as Figure1,2 etc. which I don't want. Any suggestions? Thanx in advance. Kimon I still have it :( ...

More Matlab Problems
I have worked on that Matlab program that you all helped me with (thank you so much), but I've only written the first three functions and I need some help on the rest of them. If you can help thank you. Function 1 function[d,O3,Oc] = fun1(xa,ya,xb,yb,xc,yc) % FUN1 finds the distance(b&c) and two angles % function[d,O3,Oc] = fun1(xa,ya,xb,yb,xc,yc) % d=distance between b & c % r1=distance between a & b % r2=distance between c & a % Oc=angle between the lines from a to b and from a to c % O3=angle between sides from c to b and from c to a d=sqrt((xb-xc).^2 + (...

Problem with MATLAB
Hi All: I am having a problem with the software MATLAB and was wondering if anybody out there on the L could help. Thanks and regards Kumar ********************************************************************* This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information=20 included in this message is prohibited -- Please=20 immediately and permanently delete. On Sep 26, 12:04 pm, nagakumar.srid...@SPCORP.COM ("Sridhar, Nagakumar") wrote: > Hi All: > I am having a problem with the software MATLAB and was wondering > if anybody out there on the L could help. > You might try posting your question to comp.soft-sys.matlab. I would strongly recommend that you actually state your question instead of simply saying "I am having a problem" without any details. -- Paige Miller paige\dot\miller \at\ kodak\dot\com ...

A problem with matlab
Hi, folks: I have a problem with the running of a matlab software under Windows 2000. The problem is that when I double-click the matlab executable short-cut on the desktop, the software first searches the documentation disk on the default CD-ROM, but I donot have the documentation disk in my hands. As a result, although I have a well-installed matlab in my computer, I can't run and use it successfully. So I appreciate that someone email me the detailed solution so that I can run matlab without the documentation disk. Thanks, James "James" <gyu@ece.ualberta.ca> wrote in...

Problems problems....
I've got Fujitsu MAN3184MP and Adaptec 29160 scsi card. Sometimes i have this message "A disk read error occured" , sometimes even bios does not recognize it, sometimes it does but the boot sequence does not start it seems that motherboard bios has problems with it ( so it seems to me, i could be wrong about that assumption) . Then i reset and it all works perfectly. I've noticed a speed degradation in Win XP lately. I'm angry :)) I have LVD/SE terminator, and i think 68pin cable ( not sure about that ). Hope i gave you enough info to try and help. Thanx! -- ----------------------------------- Makni #### iz adrese Seems obvious that the drive is going belly up. You could download the manufacture's utility disk and confirm it. I think time would more wisely be spent backing up your data before you can't read it at all. DaveL "biBU" <idolovcak####@inet.hr> wrote in message news:cuslus$ljq$1@fegnews.vip.hr... > I've got Fujitsu MAN3184MP and Adaptec 29160 scsi card. > > Sometimes i have this message "A disk read error occured" , sometimes even > bios does not recognize it, sometimes it does but the boot sequence does > not start it seems that motherboard bios has problems with it ( so it > seems to me, i could be wrong about that assumption) . Then i reset and it > all works perfectly. I've noticed a speed degradation in Win XP lately. > I'm angry :)) > > ...

a problem in matlab
Hi I have a lot of files with ".ls1" as extention. I must read them in Matlab but they are not recognizable For Matlab! Ls1 files could be imported in excel software and be saved as ..xls or .xlsx files. Since number of .ls1 files are about 100 so i cannot save them as .xls file one after another one because there are a lot of such fills. i should do it by the use of a simple way. * it should be noted when i save as a .ls1 file as a .xls file a message appear and i must click on "yes" so i cannot change their extention using windows extention control. Please guide me Thanks mehdi.amini82@yahoo.com On 7/23/2013 4:20 PM, mehdi.amini82@gmail.com wrote: > Hi > I have a lot of files with ".ls1" as extention. .... > Since number of .ls1 files are about 100 so i cannot save them as > .xls file one after another one because there are a lot of such fills. i should do it by the use of a simple way. .... Should be able to write a macro in Excel to automate it I'd think...if there's not some other conversion utility around. -- mehdi.amini82@gmail.com wrote in message <9a5ee457-573e-429e-b50d-4b33fb8be905@googlegroups.com>... > Hi > I have a lot of files with ".ls1" as extention. > I must read them in Matlab but they are not recognizable > For Matlab! > Ls1 files could be imported in excel software and be saved as > .xls or .xlsx files. > Since number of .ls1 fil...

I have a problem with matlab
I'm universitary student, I need to risolve an exercice with matlab 5.0 student: bisection of function exp(x)-2 in [0,1] Please help me. Thanks in advenced. easy wrote: > I'm universitary student, I need to risolve an exercice with matlab > 5.0 student: > bisection of function exp(x)-2 in [0,1] > Please help me. > Thanks in advenced. If you post the code that you've started with and explain exactly where you're getting stuck, we may be able to help you. We don't want to rewrite the code that you've already written, after all. -- Steve Lord slord...

Problem with matlab
I have to find the period of a certain periodic waveform that is make up of data points of a matrix Y. This matrix has a total of 27881 rows and 7 columns. The 2nd column and the 4th column is the y axis data points and time data points respectively. The method i did was to do a loop to get the index that represents the max peak value. The problem is that i am umsure how to start another loop counter from the last index value that is achieved from the looping that i have used earllier. Here is the codes. Coz to get the period i decide to use the peak to peak approach Another way is how t...

PROBLEM IN MATLAB!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020208050403030404070307 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I am facing a strange problem with MATLAB. I have a function prolate_legendre_expansion.m which behaves as follows. If called at the MATLAB prompt, for example as >> [beta] = prolate_legendre_expansion (1,30) it works fine. However, if this function is called from within another test function (called test_prolate.m, which does nothing else except call the function above) as >> test_prolate it fails completely (returns NaN!). Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I have attached these two files. Here is my version info: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MATLAB Version 7.0.4.365 (R14) Service Pack 2 MATLAB License Number: 162023 Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Version 5.1 (Build 2600: Service Pack 2) Java VM Version: Java 1.5.0 with Sun Microsystems Inc. Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MATLAB Version 7.0.4 (R14SP2) Curve Fitting Toolbox Version 1.1.3 (R14SP2) Data Acquisition Toolbox Version 2.6 (R14SP2) EigTool Version 2.04 Filter Design Toolbox ...

Problems with Matlab
I am running Matlab R12 on a server. I ran into problems with connecting to the server, does anyone knows what the message means? Warning: Cannot load class com/mathworks/jmi/OpaqueJavaInterface. MATLAB Java services cannot be initialized. Thanks Install Java platform and try again <http://java.sun.com/j2se/> Francis Lee wrote: > > > I am running Matlab R12 on a server. I ran into problems with > connecting to the server, does anyone knows what the message means? > > > Warning: Cannot load class com/mathworks/jmi/OpaqueJavaInterface. > MATLAB Java services c...

some problems of codes of MATLAB 7.0 working on MATLAB 6.5
I have used MATLAB for few hours.So I don't know the differences between version 6.5 and 7.0.I want to use some codes of MATLAB 7.0, but they doesn't work in MATLAB 6.5.How to change these codes so that they can work in matlab 6.5.Waiting for your help. Thank you . The codes are like this .I think changing the function findPI may work ,but I don'y know how % PIfun.m % Evaluate a function used to find the PI-line, using Kyle Champley's % method. % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function y = PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x3,sb) temp = R - r*cos(gamma-sb); y = h*((pi - 2*atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/temp))*(1 + (r^2 - R^2)/ (2*R*temp)) ... + sb) - x3; % find_PI_Line.m % % Find the the parametric interval corresponding to the unique PI-line % passing through the point x for a given helical pitch. % This code implements the method of Kyle Champley. % inputs: P = pitch (cm/turn), R = helix radius, delta_s = s stepsize, x % output: PI = [sb st] % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function [PI] = findPI(P,R,delta_s,x) h = P/(2*pi); r = sqrt(x(1)^2+x(2)^2); gamma = atan2(x(2),x(1)); options = optimset('TolX',h*delta_s/100,'FunValCheck','on'); [sb,fval,exitflag] = fzero(@(sb) PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x(3),sb),... [(x(3)-h*pi)/h,x(3)/h],options); if exitflag ~=1, disp('Error: PI invalid'); end % note that beta=sb in Kyle's formula alphaX = atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/(R - r*cos(gamma-sb))); st = sb + pi -...

problems with code to convert ncs file in matlab under Matlab R14(2004)
Hello to everyone, Ill try to run Nlx2MatCSC ( a code from neuralynx than convert continuous file to matlab variables) in Matlab R14 (2004), and it doesn't work: When I type: >> [Timestamp, ChanNum, SampleFrequency, NumValSamples, Samples] = Nlx2MatCSC(Filename, [1 1 1 1 1], 0, 3, [0 4 9]); ??? Attempt to execute SCRIPT Nlx2MatCSC as a function. I heard that this code is running in Matlab 2007a and newer, but...what about this old version? Any help, Cheers ...

Matlab compiler problem.
Hi all. I want to create a stand alone application from a group of m-files I've created. The "main" m file is an m file implementing a matlab GUI called audioSegmentationGUI65.m. So what I do is mcc -m audioSegmentationGUI. The application is about an audio processing algorithm. Firstly I load a file. This works correctly. Then I press a specific button that runs an audio processing algorithm I get the following error: This MATLAB file does not have proper version information and may be corrupt. Please delete the extraction directory and re-run the application. The M-file &qu...

matlab demo problem
When I try to lauch demo from matlab window (version 6.5), I receive a weird error message saying "C is not a registered protocol", what does that mean? Thanks. ...

Problem loading Matlab
I installed Matlab R2007a and after rebooting my computer get a message that "bridge.dll" was not found and reinstalling the program could help. Can anyone tell me if there's a better solution that reinstalling on a nearly dayly basis? "Joav Rockman" <jrockman@017.net.il> wrote in message news:fhrnm2$jn1$1@fred.mathworks.com... >I installed Matlab R2007a and after rebooting my computer > get a message that "bridge.dll" was not found and > reinstalling the program could help. > Can anyone tell me if there's a better solution that &g...

LMI Problem in MatLab
Hello, I'm sort of a new user to MATLAB and am in need of help. I'd appreciate any advice anyone could give me. My problem is as followed: In the steady space dx/dt=(a-b*f)x by using the LMI method, I want to find the Vector 'f'. How can define the LMI in MATLAB and solve for it. Thanks in advance. Regards, Milad ...

problem with Matlab 2009b
The problem is in formatting the legend of a plot. Since, I usually include my plots into a LaTex document I format the legend to become ``latex interpretable''. This used to work fine but now the text (which doesn't contain any unusual characters) within the legend disappears!? Can anyone help? On 7 Des, 17:56, "King " <k.wo...@smacentre.reading.ac.uk> wrote: > The problem is in formatting the legend of a plot. > > Since, I usually include my plots into a LaTex document I format the legend to become ``latex interpretable''. This used to work fine but now the text (which doesn't contain any unusual characters) within the legend disappears!? > > Can anyone help? Why not post a minimum example to illustrate the problem? Rune ...

A problem After Matlab Instalation
i have instaled the Matlab version 7.0 , the Matlab icon appeared on the desktop..when i double cilck on it , it starts initializing and after that it suddenly disappers...without notification of any errorr. i am facing this type of error for 3rd time can anybody help me......... On Feb 5, 6:45=A0pm, "Rao " <asimatiqu...@yahoo.com> wrote: > i have instaled the Matlab version 7.0 , the Matlab icon appeared on the = desktop..when i double cilck on it , it starts initializing =A0and after th= at it suddenly disappers...without notification of any errorr. i am facing = this ty...

Problems with MATLAB compiler
I am using MATLAB Compiler version: 2.3 I am compiling M files to C shared library so that I can use those functions in C#. I get the initial C# code from <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/Files.jsp?type=category&id=&fileId=1905> contributed by Erik Frederick. ##My experience## sin.m, rgb2gray.m compiles correctly and can be used in C#. imdilate.m, imerode.m, imopen.m cannot compile because the MATLAB Compiler does not currently support MATLAB object-oriented programming. This is forgivable as I can write my own dilation and erosion functions. bwareaopen.m...

matlab precision problem
Hi all, I came upon the following problem in my project. I had a value B = 711340316. I left it to matlab's default interpretation as 'double'. I wanted to calculate B * 2B + 1 and the operations should be modulo 2^32. So, i did it as, mod(B *(2 * B1 + 1), 2^32) The answer should be 3789399868 but matlab gave it as 3789399808. What should i do to maintain the precision? Thank you. In article <eb62f18c-495a-45de-aa24-4b398cb4b58f@d70g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, <coolfrndy@gmail.com> wrote: >I came upon the following problem in my project. I had a value B = >71...

problem with matlab javabuilder
Iam doing a project in ImageProcessing regarding blurring etc.I need to use DCT(Discrete Cosine Transform) for doing my work.And my coding is entirely in Java.So I was searching for a java code which would perform DCT. I used one which I got from net.So I ran it and compared the results with the output which matlab would give.(i.e Matlab itself has a command DCT(X) .It computes and gives the results in the command window.This output I checked with the java code results.)It was not at all near.So I hit upon this matlab builder for java which would use DCT of matlab itself and then return resul...

Problem compiling in MATLAB
I'm trying to compile a matlab program into a DLL (com object), this required me to install a compatible C++ compiler on my system, so I installed VC++ and selected it in matlab. When I try to compile the matlab file using comtool, I get the following errors: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Building COM object... mcc -M -silentsetup -d 'j:/Program Files/work/funfit/src' -B 'ccom:funfit,funfitclass,1.0' 'J:/Program Files/toolbox/matlab/demos/fitfun.m' include fatal error C1083: Cannot open source f...

Web resources about - Matlab problem!! - comp.dsp

Problem novel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Working class, or proletarian novels are often also social problem novels . This was in many ways a reaction to rapid industrialization , and ...

How do you solve a problem like Tony Abbott?
There seems to be no assured way of managing a former prime minister still grieving for what might have been.

Sony pulls the Xperia Z5 Marshmallow update in Canada due to Play Store problems
... it just three days later.https://twitter.com/SonyXperiaCA/status/713543309637980161According a moderator on the Sony support forums, the problem ...

Volkswagen recalling 5,600 electric cars due to a stalling problem
... Volkswagen will recall the 5,561 e-Golf electric vehicles that it’s sold in the US since November 2014 due to a battery software problem, the ...

Volkswagen e-Golf recalled for battery software problem
Filed under: Green , Recalls , Volkswagen , Safety , Hatchback , Electric Volkswagen will recall the 2015-2016 e-Golf to fix the electric motor ...

Pandora Drops 9%: FBR Defends Value, Axiom Sees Admission of Problems
Shares of online streaming radio pioneers Pandora Media ( P ) are down $1.06, or almost 10%, at $9.87, after the company this morning said founder ...

The origin of Hillary's email problem: "She hated having to put her BlackBerry into a lockbox before ...
WaPo reports: She insisted on using her personal BlackBerry for all her email communications, but she wasn’t allowed to take the device into ...

Uber and Lyft could solve the car industry's biggest problem
... a new car for a few years if you're worried about your job, but you can't if the car is your job. If that holds, it would solve a big problem ...

Google’s Alphabet has a CEO problem
A trio of developments have emerged in the last two weeks underscoring this tension. Re/code reports.

Chevrolet recalls new Malibu for a different kind of Takata problem
It's not related to the forward airbag inflator, but the issue is no less serious.

Resources last updated: 3/30/2016 12:50:02 AM