QR Decomp RLS - Matlab or C/C++ Implementation

Hello,

Anyone know where I might find this?

Michael.

comp.dsp 20333 articles. 1 followers. allnor (8509) is leader. Post Follow

Hi Michael

Simon Haykins Book "Adaptive Filter Theory" comes with qrdrls matlab
code on the CD.

regards
alain

M. Wirtzfeld wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anyone know where I might find this?
>

> Michael.

Better C/C++ Than C/C++?
I am looking for a good systems programming language that can be used instead of C/C++. My qualifications for the language are: * mature compiler(s) that produce native-code binaries (for Windows) * open source - preferable, but not 100% necessary Thanks, Kevin "Kevin Albrecht" <kevin@albrecht.net> writes: > I am looking for a good systems programming language > that can be used instead of C/C++. My qualifications > for the language are: > > * mature compiler(s) that produce native-code > binaries (for Windows) Ocaml, D, cyclone, Eiffel, Beta > * open source - preferable, but not 100% necessary what's wrong with using C? Friedrich > what's wrong with using C? Too low level, no built-in garbage collection. -- Kevin "Kevin Albrecht" <kevin@albrecht.net> writes: >> what's wrong with using C? > > Too low level, Well the Smalltalk people say, have a small language and a big library. I assume C's library status beyond that of Smalltalk. > no built-in garbage collection. Use the Boehm Weisser GC. Friedrich "Kevin Albrecht" <kevin@albrecht.net> wrote in message news:<2TiYb.237892$rj7.1641209@twister.tampabay.rr.com>... > I am looking for a good systems programming language > that can be used instead of C/C++. My qualifications > for the language are: > > * mature compiler(s) that produce native-code > binaries (for Windows) > ...

C++ implementation for C API ---- converting legacy C code to C++
[My apologies if this LONG posting is off-topic] In this day and age, you never say no to any work that is thrown at you ---- so when I was offered this short-term contract to convert legacy C code to C++, I did not say no. Personally I believed that it was a somewhat futile exercise since one of the main requirements was for the existing API (a functional interface written in C) to remain the same. I would have much rathered that the mandate be ab-initio, but that was not the case here. My client had a bad experience with OO, and they wanted to re-tread this path very very carefully. The...

C, C++ and C# Forums
Throne Software has opened up C, C++ and C# Forums at: http://www.thronesoftware.com/forum/ Join us! ...

c,c++,obj-c
Of the 3 languages titled in this post is c++ older than obj-c ? Would someone experienced in C be able to dive right into C++ rather than obj-c ? Java is out for me now except applet programming I think I'm going to go with just C and C++. Bill Bill Cunningham wrote: > Of the 3 languages titled in this post is c++ older than obj-c ? Why does that matter? Do you want to use an old language? Try Fortran or LISP. > Would > someone experienced in C be able to dive right into C++ rather than > obj-c ? Not quite dive in, at least not into the OO parts of C++. And using C++ well takes a lot of time. It's vast in both scope and content. > Java is out for me now except applet programming I think I'm > going to go with just C and C++. That's what you have been doing for many years now it seems, and having little success. Why not give Malcolm's MiniBASIC a try? Why not give Malcolm's MiniBASIC a try? Well believe it or not I am pretty fluent in Basic. I taught it to myself when I was about 15 or so. But I want a pretty widely used language that compiles with a compiler. So that's why I am concentrating my efforts so much on C. However long it takes to learn is however long it takes. If I miss something in C that I don't understand I move on to something else learn what I can and can go back and think "Ah so that is what that meant". One think we all need to learn in life in patience....

C,, C++, Java, C#
I come from C,C++,Java and C#. What can SmallTalk do for me and for what cost? Regarding the Squeak thing, it's interesting though confusing. Is it an IDE? Why are the menus so wacky? "DM McGowan II" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message news:PLednX2vnLd11IncRVn-rA@comcast.com... > I come from C,C++,Java and C#. What can SmallTalk do for me ...? Ask not what Smalltalk can do for, but what can you do with Smalltalk. :-) In very few words, it significantly reduces time to market, while enhancig the development experience. This is because: 1. It manages the memory for you, so you don't have to allocate/deallocate all the time (the source of some of the most nasty bugs in C). Java and C# learnt that feature from ST. 2. It has single inheritance. 3. All the development is in a single file, called the image, so you don't have to fish for where did you put that missing class. Yet, you don't have to go through thousands of lines of code to find the method you wrote three months ago. 4. It's the language for which it's easier to work within the Agile methodologies. 5. It's strongly typed without being unnecessarily redundant. 6. It's "wacky" interface releases you from the need to use curlys. 7. It comes with a huge library, so you don't need to reinvent the wheel as much. 8. It's debugger is highly integrated and friendly, so the experience of findin...

C, C++ and C# Forums
Throne Software has opened up C, C++ and C# Forums at: http://www.thronesoftware.com/forum/ Join us! Throne Software wrote: > Throne Software has opened up C, C++ and C# Forums at: > > http://www.thronesoftware.com/forum/ For all of your forums newsgroups already exist. > Join us! Why? Don't see any reason to support your marketing. ...

c++ or c#
hello all experiancesd techies, i am a final yr engg student with knowledge of c++ n java. i want to start windows programing, n hence have to decide whether to choose my language as c++ or c#. please guide me which language would benefit in the long run, if i intend to persue a job in a product development company/( like adobe) after graduation,(not in a consultancy like acenture). also suggest me good books for that. thanx a lot <pravin.chaudhary@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1131971088.291580.42500@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > i am a final yr engg student with ...

c to c++
hi, i was wondering whether its worth converting from c to c++? i'm lazy but if its worth the effort... ______________________ http://monsterbeans.com/ | --------------------------------------- eminhanif@googlemail.com wrote: > hi, > i was wondering whether its worth converting from c to c++? > i'm lazy but if its worth the effort... Rather than participating in the language war flamefest your message invites, I will simply make the most obvious point: it is worth your while to learn any language that will be used in connection with your work. This includes learning a ...

More about C and C++
Hello... I have wrote: >I will resume it like this: >On the criterias of "complexity" and "difficulty", the C and C++ >programming languages are more complex and difficult than Object >Pascal for example, so since they are more complex and difficult they >are likely to create something like a darwinian filter who don't let >the weaker humans among us humans to cross or to climb the social >ladder, this is why i think that C and C++ do participate to social >darwinism, this is why i say that C and C++ are bad. Josep...

More about C and C++
Hello, I have wrote: >I will resume it like this: >On the criterias of "complexity" and "difficulty", the C and C++ >programming languages are more complex and difficult than Object >Pascal for example, so since they are more complex and difficult they >are likely to create something like a darwinian filter who don't let >the weaker humans among us humans to cross or to climb the social >ladder, this is why i think that C and C++ do participate to social >darwinism, this is why i say that C and C++ are bad. Josep...

More about C and C++
Hello, I have wrote: >I will resume it like this: >On the criterias of "complexity" and "difficulty", the C and C++ >programming languages are more complex and difficult than Object >Pascal for example, so since they are more complex and difficult they >are likely to create something like a darwinian filter who don't let >the weaker humans among us humans to cross or to climb the social >ladder, this is why i think that C and C++ do participate to social >darwinism, this is why i say that C and C++ are bad. Joseph Mitzen repsonded: >Something may be more complex or more difficult to learn but it may >bring more capabilities. For instance, a helicopter is both >mechanically more complex and more difficult to learn to fly than an >airplane. However, helicopters possess vertical takeoff and landing >which allow it to reach places planes can not and also gives it >special abilities, such as hovering. >Two important measurements then are the value (what one gains for the >complexity) and what one needs to do (is language X enough for the >task, will feature Y be used, etc.). >Otherwise, one could simply say "Delphi is more complex and difficult >than Ruby or Python, therefore Delphi is bad." It's not only >simplistic, it's also meaningless (bad at what?). I understand your example of hellicopter, you are s...

About C and C++
Hello... I will resume it like this: On the criterias of "complexity" and "difficulty", the C and C++ programming languages are more complex and difficult than Object Pascal for example, so since they are more complex and difficult they are likely to create something like a darwinian filter who don't let the weaker humans among us humans to cross or to climb the social ladder, this is why i think that C and C++ do participate to social darwinism, this is why i say that C and C++ are bad. Thank you, Amine Moulay Ramdane. On Sunday, 8 June 2014...

C or C++
Hi All, I am starting to learn C and am wondering if C++ may be a better choice? The purpose is to do free software development and eventually contribute to existing projects. I believe that a lot of gnome stuff is c and kde stuff tends to be c++ is that correct? what would other people out their recommend. I realize there are lots of different opinions on this but I was just interest to see third party thoughts. Thanks Anthony Anthony Irwin <nospam@noemailhere.nowhere> wrote: > Hi All, > > I am starting to learn C and am wondering if C++ may be a ...

c++/c
hi i have been recently told that there is no exception handling ic c+ +.?? as far as i remember i have read, it has. also java has exception handling for sure but there we can use finally also which we cant use in c ++. what other differences do we have in the two languages c++ and java in exception handling. and which one is better? rupika wrote: > > i have been recently told that there is no exception handling ic > c++.?? You should ask about C in comp.lang.c, about C++ in comp.lang.c++. -- [mail]: Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net) [page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net> Try the download section. ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** rupika said: > hi > i have been recently told that there is no exception handling ic c++.?? Distrust your source. C doesn't (except in a very rudimentary signally kind of way), but C++ does. > as far as i remember i have read, it has. It has. See Section 15 of ISO/IEC 14882:1998. > also java has exception handling for sure but there we can use finally > also which we cant use in c ++. You are very likely to find that C++ can in fact do what you want it to do, even if it doesn't do it in quite the same way as Java. > what other differences do we have in > the two languages c++ and java in exception handling. For a full answer, you would do well to consult the language specifications for the languages you're asking about... > and which one is bette...

What After C and C++?
First it was C, then C++, what comes next? "Penna Elabi" <terebinthus@go.com> wrote in message news:77081966.0311290846.3d5a7064@posting.google.com... > First it was A whole bunch of computer languages, then >C, then a whole bunch more computer languages, then >C++, what comes next? A whole bunch more. So what? Did you have a question about C++ (which is the *only* topic here) ? -Mike "Penna Elabi" <terebinthus@go.com> wrote... > First it was C, then C++, what comes next? Who cares? This newsgroup is concerned with C++, not with what c...

c++ to c
Hello Everyone, I have a project where I need to write C++ code in C (due to OS issues). Can someone please show me exactly what I need to do to convert the code to C. Thanks Jami Here is the code I need to convert to C++: class CTestSuite : public CTestSuiteBase { public : CTestSuite(CTestBase *aTest); virtual ~CTestSuite(); virtual TInt InvokeTestL(int argc, char * argv[], TTestConfig * aConfig) ; IMPORT_C CTestSuite *GetTestSuite(); virtual int RunTestL(int aArgc, char *aArgv [], TTestConfig *aConfig); protected: CTestBase *iTest; } ; class CTestSuiteBase : p...

C++ or C?
I am new to MPI and have a basic understanding of C and C++. So I was wondering if any of you guys with experience in using MPI had any pointers with regards choosing either C or C++. I intend to use MPI in parallelizing code I have that was written in Java. So obviously the Java code it is heavly object orientated. With regards parallelizing it; right now I think it will mainly be a Master-Slave style of design with no inter-process communication needed once the master has sent the work to the slave. Most, if not all, of my communications will involve simply sending a large object from the master to the slaves, with the slaves returning this object (a modified version of) to the master. Right now I am thinking that it would be most convenient to just write it in C++. But with regards performance, will there be a significant overhead in using C++ as oppossed to C. Also, can I simply send a C++ object using MPI_Send? Apologies if these questions sound naive/trivial...but i am new :) Any help appreciated, Pat. Patrick schrieb: > I am new to MPI and have a basic understanding of C and C++. So I was > wondering if any of you guys with experience in using MPI had any > pointers with regards choosing either C or C++. > > I intend to use MPI in parallelizing code I have that was written in > Java. So obviously the Java code it is heavly object orientated. With > regards parallelizing it; right now I think it will mainly be a > Master-Slave style o...

C C++
While reading some source code, I saw a variable called "end" of type "time". So I investigated what the type "time" meant and saw that time was a typedef for "Real". So what does "Real" mean? "Real" is a typedef for QL_REAL. So what does "QL_REAL" mean? QL_REAL is type double via the line of code #define QL_REAL double.... "Mallik * G" <gadde.mallik@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7e4a882c-6f46-46eb-aa54-903842fa1b4d@p39g2000prm.googlegroups.com... > While reading some source code, I saw a variable cal...

Is this C or C++?
Simple question. If the task is (for example): "Write a C++ program which asks user his name (less than 20 chars) and prints it." Then, is this code a correct answer: char name[100]; cout<<"Your name?"<<endl; cin>>name; cout<<name<<endl; The point being, that the code uses C string "char name[]" and not C++ std::string. C is a subset of C++, so isnt it logically speaking a C++ program? On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:44:40 -0000, "crea" <no@com.notvalid> wrote: >Simple question. If the task is (for example): >"Write a C++ program which asks user his name (less than 20 chars) and >prints it." > >Then, is this code a correct answer: > >char name[100]; >cout<<"Your name?"<<endl; >cin>>name; >cout<<name<<endl; > >The point being, that the code uses C string "char name[]" and not C++ >std::string. >C is a subset of C++, so isnt it logically speaking a C++ program? The belief that C is a proper subset of C++ is the source of many misconceptions. The fact that cin supports reading into a char array is what makes the code legal C++. Whether using a std::string would make it more of a C++ program is a philosophical discussion. -- Remove del for email "Barry Schwarz" <schwarzb@dqel.com> wrote in message news:3vnn89l8cb3kr8nj52n9dutjlivp...

About C and C++
Hello, I will resume it like this: On the criterias of "complexity" and "difficulty", the C and C++ programming languages are more complex and difficult than Object Pascal for example, so since they are more complex and difficult they are likely to create something like a darwinian filter who don't let the weaker humans among us humans to cross or to climb the social ladder, this is why i think that C and C++ do participate to social darwinism, this is why i say that C and C++ are bad. Thank you, Amine Moulay Ramdane. ...

c++ or c#
Hi. I'm new to c++ and still learning it. I've been advised that c and c++ are now becoming obsolete..I better learn c# (supposedly the best language available) ..is it true?? * sandy: > Hi. I'm new to c++ and still learning it. I've been advised that c > and c++ are now becoming obsolete..I better learn c# (supposedly the > best language available) ..is it true?? The premise is false but many, including me, agree with the conclusion that you should learn e.g. C# first (obviously for different reasons). Learning C# or another language first might take you months o...

C++ or C?
somebody told me that c++ is superior to c while others insist that c++ is just a junk. I don't know which to follow.I want to know exactly the difference between them, and their respective advantage and disadvantage. Magcialking wrote: > somebody told me that c++ is superior to c while others insist that > c++ is just a junk. > I don't know which to follow.I want to know exactly the difference > between them, and their respective advantage and disadvantage. www.google.com and read about the differences until you're blue in the face. Oh, while you're at it, loo...

C or C++?
Hi, I am a newbie to programming, and sorry again that I have to ask the C or C++ questions. Is C required before learning C++? And become better in C does it also make you a better C++ programmer? Or that to be a C+ + programmer, it's better not to have any knowledge of C and start a new in the C++ way as some books suggest? weidongtom@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I am a newbie to programming, and sorry again that I have to ask the C > or C++ questions. Is C required before learning C++? No. And become better > in C does it also make you a better C++ programmer? Not n...

C++ to C
Are there any open source C++ compilers that will produce C code? I understand the first C++ compilers operated this way. On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:07:19 GMT, "Bootstrap Bill" <wrcousert@yahoo.com> wrote in comp.lang.c: > Are there any open source C++ compilers that will produce C code? I > understand the first C++ compilers operated this way. C++ compilers are off-topic in comp.lang.c. -- Jack Klein Home: http://JK-Technology.Com FAQs for comp.lang.c http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html comp.lang.c++ http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/ alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ ftp://snurse-l.org/pub/acllc-c++/faq "Bootstrap Bill" <wrcousert@yahoo.com> writes: > Are there any open source C++ compilers that will produce C code? I > understand the first C++ compilers operated this way. You might want to have a look at Comeau - it's not open source, but it's cheap, and AFAIK does exactly what you want (www.comeaucomputing.com) HTH & kind regards frank -- Frank Schmitt 4SC AG phone: +49 89 700763-0 e-mail: frankNO DOT SPAMschmitt AT 4sc DOT com in comp.lang.c i read: >"Bootstrap Bill" <wrcousert@yahoo.com> writes: >> Are there any open source C++ compilers that will produce C code? I >> understand the first C++ compilers operated this way. > >You might want to have a look at Comeau - it's not open source, but >it's cheap, and AFAIK does exactly what you want but note ...

C or C++
i would like someone with experience to answer my question ! C or C++ and why? Which one is stronger ? The criteria are yours! Thanks in advance guys. -- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- - vadam17@hotmail.com ha scritto: > i would like someone with experience to answer my question ! C or > C++ and why? Which one is stronger ? The criteria are yours! > Thanks in advance guys. why cat or dog ? they are 2 different animals .... it is the same ... in my opinion...

Web resources about - QR Decomp RLS - Matlab or C/C++ Implementation - comp.dsp

Implementation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computer science , an implementation is a realization of a technical specification or algorithm as a program , software component , or other ...

STUDY: Login With Facebook Implementation Double For European Retailers Vs. U.S.
Retailers in Europe have embraced the use of login with Facebook at a rate more than double that of their counterparts in the U.S., according ...

Will Virgin America President/CEO David Cush lose his job over the Sabre implementation disaster?
com/vx/... According to their website, Virgin initial planned to complete the migration in a single weekend and thinned out their flight schedule ...

Bitcoin 2013 conference - Dave Collins - Alternative Full Bitcoin Node Implementation in Go - YouTube ...
Recorded at the Bitcoin 2013 conference in San Jose, CA. Conference sponsored by Bitcoin Foundation. Red Pill Recording recorded this talk. We ...

Project Manager - Salesforce Implementation
Information Technology strategy insight for senior IT management - resources to understand and leverage information technology.

Project Manager - Salesforce Implementation

Raghuram Rajan: India faces implementation challenge
It's time to forget micro-management in the face of big problems, says India's central bank chief.

A fair VCE: its design and implementation
The VCAA manages the system in which VCE students' work is assessed and the key focus is ensuring the process and system is fair.

IOC demands Russia explain implementation of its anti-gay law
Olympic president Jacques Rogge has called on Russia to explain how it will implement its controversial anti-gay propaganda law and detail its ...

Iran seeks nuclear deal implementation, but enrichment issues block progress
Nearly seven weeks after signing a landmark nuclear deal, Iran and six world powers hope to reach an agreement this week on its implementation. ...