Free Apple 20 gig Ipod or Ipod Mini, My Good Friend Just Got His In The Mail

My friend just got a 100% free 20 gig Ipod; all he had to do was sign
up for an account through this site:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7476580

and complete one of the online offers available.  Many of the offers
are free and don't require any payment for anything.  Many of the
offers are also great offers.  I signed up for netflix through the
site, and I was actually going to get the service anyway.  This is a
great way to get a free ipod, as my friend just got his ipod in the
mail today.  To finish everything and get the free (including
shipping) ipod, you just have to get 5 other people to do it too.  I
was one of his referrals, if took me about 5 minutes to complete, and
now I'd like to pass the word on.
0
jcolson1980
9/29/2004 3:43:24 AM
comp.edu 898 articles. 1 followers. pref (10) is leader. Post Follow

Apple iPod 15gb or Apple iPod mini
This message contains very simple instructions on how to get a�15 GB IPod, 4 GB Mini IPod, or a�$250 gift certificate to�iTunes�completely free with only about half an hour of your time. This is real and it works!� Hundreds of�people�have already gotten their Apple iPod. Just follow the instructions below.� 1.�Copy and paste this�link:� http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=6985421 2.�Fill in all your information and sign up 3.�After confirming your email address you will have to complete just one of the offers on the website.�I strongly recommend that you complete the ...

** Free IPOD AND IPOD MINI **
have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10667657 Click the above link to get your ipod!! ~Ben Ben wrote: > > have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted > to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! I thought I'd give abuse@comcast.net a try, instead. Notan ...

Free iPod or iPod MINI
I know that people post this **Crap** all the time, but this link gets you an iPod... no joke, i got a blue one sitting infront of me... Yes you do need to complete an offer, but most can be done for free... Give it a TRY!! Click link for iPod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 ...

**Free** iPod or iPod mini.....
I know that people scam this stuff all the time, but I really got an iPod from this site, and why should'nt you??? My iPod: Blue mini... The Link for the iPod website is : http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Try it!!! !!NO SPAM!! ...

Free IPOD or Mini IPOD
I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already but I only need 2 more people to sign up for the free ipod offer so that i can get my ipod free. Also you have to do is sign up using the below link, complete one of the offers ( that can be cancelled soon as you get credit for it like ancestry.com and finally get 5 friends to do the same and now you get a free ipod as well. its that simple. the link is here to sign up: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9939456 thanks for your help and yeah if this helps you get a free IPOD as well then you cant beat fr...

Free IPODS Free IPODs
If you are interested in free Ipods check out the link below http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8490234 Its a legitimate offer ...

Free iPod or iPod mini #2
Free iPod or iPod Mini **This works* benjiwhe...@yahoo.com - Oct 28 2004, 11:20 am I have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Click the "link" to get your ipod!! ~Ben "Ben" <benjiwheats@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1113876446.723580.327000@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Free iPod or iPod Mini **This works* > benjiwhe...@yahoo.com - Oct 28 2004, 11:20 am > I have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted >...

AD : Free Mac Mini just like the free iPod deal
http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14328936 the above link will give you an opportunity to get a free Mac Mini, I did it and I did not have to give a credit card number or any personal information, I hope doing this is allowed on this newsgroup if not please forgive me ...

Get a free iPod Mini or the new 4G iPod
You just need to sign up for one of the free trials they offer and get 5 others to sign up through your link. Yes this is a pyramid scheme but it seems legit as a number of people have recieved theirs already. The important thing is to just remember to cancel whichever free trial you sign up for sometime before it's over and it won't cost you a dime. Also you can now sign up for eBay for your referral, no credit card required as long as you use a non-free email (i.e. no hotmail or yahoo). Just join and bid on something, don't even have to win. http://www.freeiPods.com/default.as...

Free ipod mini or 15 gig.
Hey i know it sounds too good to be true but you can get an ipod for no money out of your pocket. All you have to do is sign up for one of the offers on this site. And as long as you cancel before the trial period ends on the offer you don't get charged anything. Then you just have to get 5 other people to do the same thing and you get your choice of any color mini or a 15 gig ipod. Not a bad deal huh? I already have 3 of my friends signed up and the person that referred me already has his ipod. Just click the link below to sign up. http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=687...

my brother just got the free ipod by signing up
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12505728 Click on the link you chose to be able to receive your free iPod. > Hey- > Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! > It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given &g...

FREE Mini iPod
I got my free ipod yesterday 5 weeks after submitting my link. Its easy. If you dont believe me just read. http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=6736662 Please read terms and conditions before anyone signs up for this. This guy is trying to get refers so he can get his iPod. I know he didn't get it 5 weeks ago, why post a referral link, lol. Read Below ------------- (a) Users must refer at least 5 friends to the site who must sign up, and correctly complete an offer from the site under the Terms listed above. (b) Users must also complete at least one offer t...

eBay: "Free Apple iPod Mini" ...hoax?
I found a few strange auctions at eBay claiming to provide a FREE iPod mini: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5706009436 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5706009672 "To recieve the free iPod Mini you'll need a vaild email address, choose three sponsers from a wide selection and sign-up, and be willing to wait 60 days. Once you have completed this you will be sent a 100% free iPod Mini, even free shipping." Is this a hoax? If not, anyone know exactly what "sign-up" means? In article <9b12ed8d.0406241236.3118e...

Free Stuff to CANADA and USA! Free iPods, Photo iPods, PSPs,
----\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\ FreeiPods - http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16379934 FreeMacGifts - http://www.freemacgifts.com/?r=6262 TechGiftsFree - http://www.techgiftsfree.com/?r=283 ----\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\-------------\\ :D :D :D :D :D :D Hi, You are so lucky to fould me here on that site, because I know exactly what you need to do to get your free stuff to US. But, if you are Canadian and you are sure searching for a Free Stuff site to Canada, you are sad because there is no Website of Free Stuff that ...

Web resources about - Free Apple 20 gig Ipod or Ipod Mini, My Good Friend Just Got His In The Mail - comp.edu

Friends - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the television sitcom. For the social concept, see friendship . For other uses, see Friends (disambiguation) . Friends ...

Surprise: Most of your Facebook friends aren’t really friends
Do you know anyone who’s constantly bragging about their increasing number of friends on Facebook? Well, it looks like they shouldn't because ...

Study shows most of your Facebook friends aren’t really your friends
... relationships. Recently, Dunbar did a study of human interaction on Facebook and found that number to be much lower. We only have 4 real friends, ...

How To Win Friends And Influence People
... anybody a Yuge Loser, but he is very generous with using the term “dishonest.” Ben Carson said his top outside adviser and longtime friend ...

Friends Don’t Let Friends Carry Mouse Guns
Think your .22, .32 ACP & .380 are fight stoppers? Is your answer they are better than nothing? Conceal carry is easy with a mouse gun?

Snapchat lets you add friends with a link, at last
... way to connect two people is by using... a QR code. Or at least it did, since its creators are now rolling out a way for you to add friends ...

EXCLUSIVE: Why Tyra Banks Hid Her Baby News From Her Closest Friends Plus, She Wants More Kids!
Find out the heartbreaking reason why Tyra Banks kept her baby news a secret even from her closest friends.

An Idea For Making Solar and Utilities Friends: Solar + TOU
An Idea For Making Solar and Utilities Friends: Solar + TOU

Snapchat Makes Adding Friends Easy With Personalized URLs
Adding friends on Snapchat can be a pain in the ass: You have to open the app, pull down the menu bar to reveal your personalized Snapcode, have ...

→ How to Win at Monopoly and Lose All Your Friends
If losing a normal game of monopoly is frustrating, losing to this strategy is excruciating, as a losing opponent essentially has no path to ...