[CfP] European Lisp Symposium 2016, May 9-10, =?utf-8?Q?Krak?= =?utf-8?Q?=C3=B3w=2C?= Poland

		 ELS'16 - 9th European Lisp Symposium
	       AGH University of Science and Technology
			    Kraków, Poland

			    May 9-10, 2016

	       http://www.european-lisp-symposium.org/

		Sponsored by EPITA and AGH University

The purpose of the European Lisp Symposium is to provide a forum for
the discussion and dissemination of all aspects of design,
implementation and application of any of the Lisp and Lisp-inspired
dialects, including Common Lisp, Scheme, Emacs Lisp, AutoLisp, ISLISP,
Dylan, Clojure, ACL2, ECMAScript, Racket, SKILL, Hop and so on. We
encourage everyone interested in Lisp to participate.

The 9th European Lisp Symposium invites high quality papers about
novel research results, insights and lessons learned from practical
applications and educational perspectives. We also encourage
submissions about known ideas as long as they are presented in a new
setting and/or in a highly elegant way.

Topics include but are not limited to:

- Context-, aspect-, domain-oriented and generative programming
- Macro-, reflective-, meta- and/or rule-based development approaches
- Language design and implementation
- Language integration, inter-operation and deployment
- Development methodologies, support and environments
- Educational approaches and perspectives
- Experience reports and case studies

We invite submissions in the following forms:

  Papers: Technical papers of up to 8 pages that describe original
    results or explain known ideas in new and elegant ways.

  Demonstrations: Abstracts of up to 2 pages for demonstrations of
    tools, libraries, and applications.

  Tutorials: Abstracts of up to 4 pages for in-depth presentations
    about topics of special interest for at least 90 minutes and up to
    180 minutes.

  The symposium will also provide slots for lightning talks, to be
  registered on-site every day.

All submissions should be formatted following the ACM SIGS guidelines
and include ACM classification categories and terms. For more
information on the submission guidelines and the ACM keywords, see:
http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates and
http://www.acm.org/about/class/1998.

Important dates:

 -   19 Feb 2016 Submission deadline
 -   25 Mar 2016 Notification of acceptance
 -   15 Apr 2016 Early registration deadline
 -   22 Apr 2016 Final papers due
 - 9-10 May 2016 Symposium

Programme chair:
  Irène Durand, University of Bordeaux, France

Local chair:
  Michał Psota, Emergent Network Defense, Kraków, Poland

Programme committee:
  Antonio Leitao — INESC-ID / Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade
    de Lisboa, Portugal
  Charlotte Heerzel — IMEC, Leuven, Belgium
  Christian Queinnec — University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 6, France
  Christophe Rhodes — Goldsmiths, University of London, United Kingdom
  Didier Verna  — EPITA Research and Development Laboratory, France
  Erick Gallesio — University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, France
  Francois-René Rideau, Google, USA
  Giuseppe Attardi — University of Pisa, Italy
  Henry Lieberman — MIT, USA
  Kent Pitman, HyperMeta Inc., U.S.A.
  Leonie Dreschler-Fischer — University of Hamburg, Germany
  Pascal Costanza — Intel Corporation, Belgium
  Robert Strandh — University of Bordeaux, France

Search Keywords:

#els2016, ELS 2016, ELS '16, European Lisp Symposium 2016,
European Lisp Symposium '16, 9th ELS, 9th European Lisp Symposium,
European Lisp Conference 2016, European Lisp Conference '16

--
My new Jazz CD entitled "Roots and Leaves" is out!
Check it out: http://didierverna.com/records/roots-and-leaves.php

Didier Verna <didier@elsaa.org>
ELSAA, President
0
Didier
10/7/2015 1:01:01 AM
comp.emacs.xemacs 2750 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Why does makeindex differentiate between =?utf-8?Q?`=5Cindex{El?= =?utf-8?Q?=C3=A9ment=40=C3=89l=C3=A9ment}'?= and =?utf-8?Q?`=5Cindex{El?= =?utf-8?Q?=C3=A9ment=40=5C'El=C3=A9ment}'=3F?= Okay, t

[CfP] International Lisp Conference, Aug. 14-17 2014, =?utf-8?Q?M?= =?utf-8?Q?ontr=C3=A9al=2C?= Canada
ILC 2014 - International Lisp Conference "Lisp on the Move" August 14-17 2014, Université de Montréal, Montréal, Canada Sponsored by the Association of Lisp Users http://www.international-lisp-conference.org Scope: Lisp is one of the greatest ideas from computer science and a major influence for almost all programming languages and for all sufficiently complex software applications. The International Lisp Conference is a forum for the discussion of Lisp and, in particular, the design, implementation and applicati...

[...]

=?utf-8?Q?AL=20GORE'S=20FIRM=20POI?==?utf-8?Q?SED=20TO?= =?utf-8?Q?=20CASH=20IN=20ON=20OBAMACARE?==?utf-8?Q?=20DEBACL?= =?utf-8?Q?E?=
On Tuesday, Government Accountability Institute (GAI) President and Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer appeared on Fox & Friends and revealed that former Vice President Al Gore and other Obama cronies are cashing in on the Obamacare debacle. In 2004, David Blood and former Vice President Al Gore co-founded Generation Investment Management. Schweizer says despite the perception that Gore's investments are all green energy-related, Blood and Gore's investment portfolio is currently comprised of 27% health care investments and stands poised to score big ...

=?UTF-8?Q?Operation_Windigo_=E2=80=93_the_vivisect?= =?UTF-8?Q?ion_of_a_large_Linux_server-side?= =?UTF-8?Q?_credential-stealing_malware_cam?= =?UTF-8?Q?paign?=
The gang behind Operation Windigo uses infected systems to steal credentials, redirect web traffic to malicious content, and send spam messages. According to our analysis, over 25,000 servers have been affected over the last two years. More than 10,000 of them are still infected today. These servers have all been compromised with the Linux/Ebury OpenSSH backdoor. This number is significant if you consider each of these systems have access to significant bandwidth, storage, computing power and memory. Well known organizations such as cPanel and kernel.org were on the list of vic...

=?utf-8?Q?ANNOUNCE:=20Tcl=20Prog?==?utf-8?Q?ramming?= =?utf-8?Q?=20for=20Windows=20book=20cha?==?utf-8?Q?pters?=
I've written a few draft chapters for an online book on Tcl programming for Windows. These are available from http://www.magicsplat.com/book and currently cover * Windows Security * COM * WMI * Windows Services * Performance Monitoring * Event Tracing Please use http://wiki.tcl.tk/40328 for any comments or questions. /Ashok Am Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2015 07:33:26 UTC+1 schrieb palmtcl: > Please use http://wiki.tcl.tk/40328 for any comments or > questions. > > /Ashok Great work Ashok ! So many pages, so many examples... I once struggled hard wit...

=?utf-8?Q?Google=20emulates=2019?==?utf-8?Q?80s-era?= =?utf-8?Q?=20Amiga=20computer=20in=20Ch?==?utf-8?Q?rome?=
The Amiga 500 lives again -- in Google's browser. Google developer Christian Stefansen on Thursday resurrected a version of the venerable computer system from the 1980s in the form of a Web app that runs in Chrome. Forty-year-olds who want to relive their childhoods or younger people who want to see just how hard their elders had it can visit the Amiga 500 emulator for Chrome online, boot the machine, and play some games. Chrome emulates the old operating system by a Chrome-specific version of the Open Source Universal Amiga Emulator. Stefansen brought its 400,000 lines of co...

=?utf-8?Q?=22_I_don=E2=80=99t_think_I'm_a_fan_of_Mic?= =?utf-8?Q?rosoft_as_much_as_Apple_and_thei?= =?utf-8?Q?r_Zombie_followers_turn_me_off._?= =?utf-8?Q?=22?=
'I'm not sure if the negative feelings I have for Apple are because of the corporate culture (price gouging, misleading customers, outright lies about competitor products) or the Apple shills and trolls who seem to appear everywhere when I’m looking for news about Windows. I don’t think I'm a fan of Microsoft as much as Apple and their Zombie followers turn me off. Why must the igroupies always comment about something they are genetically predisposed to hate? It makes the vitriol you spit out from your rotting undead mouths sound that much more ridiculous. You can’t look at ...

Web resources about - [CfP] European Lisp Symposium 2016, May 9-10, =?utf-8?Q?Krak?= =?utf-8?Q?=C3=B3w=2C?= Poland - comp.emacs.xemacs