Bookmarks Don't Work in gnus.pdf

Lars, have you noticed this? Also, some of the links in the document
proper don't work. For example, the page numbers in the index at the end.
This is true for Adobe 6 at home on a PC (Win2k) and Adobe 5 at work on Solaris,
so I don't think it's the reader.
--
%  Randy Yates                  % "...the answer lies within your soul
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC            %       'cause no one knows which side

I don't work for IBM and I don't make promises I can't deliver on
I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they have on the Internet now. I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. Robert. On 8/12/2011 11:24 PM, Robert Myers wrote: > I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they > have on the Internet now. > > I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. > > Robert. I don't work for IBM (anymore) either. If you are talking about the death of Blue Waters, I don't believe they said they couldn't deliver. They said they chose not to beca...

Databases Don't Work With OSes; OSes Don't Work With Databases -- Windos 2003 "You've Made A Mess" Say Irate Users !?!!
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=windows+2003+server+problem&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=2&as_miny=2004&as_maxd=7&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=2004&selm=ObEBOsECEHA.684%40tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl&rnum=1 Search Result 1 From: Dave Verwer (d.verwer@link-hrsystems.com) Subject: Problem with SQL Server & MSDTC on Windows 2003 (dtctester.exe related) View: Complete Thread (9 articles) Original Format Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.server, microsoft.public.windows.server.general Date: 2004-03-12 08:02:14 PST Hi all I am not su...

hyperref bookmarks don't work on pdf viewer/reader
Hi On the .tex file (class report or article) the following is declared \usepackage[bookmarks=true, bookmarksnumbered=true]{hyperref} \hypersetup{ pdftitle={Title} pdfauthor={Me} } Later {dvipdf} or {dvips -Ppdf, ps2pdf} is used to create the pdf file On the viewer/reader (Acrobat) it is not possible to go to the chapter or section while clicking on the bookmarks. Using xdvi for the dvi file bookmarks work without problems, if clicking to the bookmark the chapter is show with a fancy arrow. Is it possible to click the bookmarks to go to a chapter or section on the pdf How can the problem...

Linux crapware victim: Mepis8 'collapsed'... webcams don't work on Ubuntu 12.04..."Don't tell me to build a kernel..."
"I need my webcam to work with flash on web pages so that I can speak to family members overseas (Kopete and suchlike). I used mepis8 for years and everything was perfect, my webcams (three different makes), printers and anything else I cared to plug in worked from the off. lovely!! Then mepis8 collapsed suddenly and nothing worked. I tried the newer mepis variants and every other linux distro that I came across to solve the problem, but nothing works. I'm now using ubuntu 12.04, because it's not windows I suppose, but it's far from what I need. ...

AOL 9.0 don't do it just don't . Don't even think of it.
I had 8.0, and it ran fine. I downloaded 9.0 and that was the end of my computer never having a problem. 3 years and no problems. 1 week with AOL 9.0 and I've had 27 error messages , sign offs and other problems. AOL was no help. They can't even admit it has a problem. So I had to REFORMAT MY HARD DRIVE AND INSTALL ALL MY PROGRAMS AND ALL MY SAVED FILES. Needless to say I no longer have AOL at all. Reformat and get rid of it. ...

links in MS Word to PDF don't work with PDF Writer
I have read from several sources that PDF Writer is capable of taking a MS Word document containing hyperlinks and converts it into a PDF with links activated. I'm using MS Word 2000 and the PDF Writer that comes on the Adobe 5.05 Acrobat CD. When I create the document in word, I can verify that the link actually works by taking me to the desired web page. I generate the PDF file by printing to the PDFWriter printer and get a PDF file. When I view the PDF file is a web browser that has the Acrobat Reader plug-in installed, the links appear in blue underline but when I click the li...

I sell various items for Amiga on EBAY, if you don't agree don't read and don't break my balls, understand mr. user?
See on this link: http://search.ebay.it/_W0QQsassZmousemikiQQhtZ-1 P.s. not all items are for Amiga, simple don't see others! ...

don't like, so don't waste your time thinking and buy them. You know, if you don't like one thing, it means nothing for you.</p>

I don't understand why this code isn't working
*** Everything seems to work from here to where my spool file is created in the *** sql. # Check for old file - remove if found if [ -f /var/voice/voicecleanup.txt ] then rm /var/voice/voicecleanup.txt fi # Logon tp SQLplus, Run Sql file sqlplus -s username/password<<END @build_bulk.sql quit END **** This is where the code fails. All code after the above line never executes. What am I doing wrong # Clean up spool file sed -e 's/^[ \t]*//;s/[ \t]*$//' -e '/^$/d' -e '$d' voicecleanup.lst >...

Don't understand why my code isn't working
I've got a simple and repetitive bit of code for a function in a C implementation of the card game 31s I'm working on. BTW, I am a bit of a novice at C; for the past couple of years I was using Visual Basic, but I wanted portability, so I chose C. I am developing this in XCode 2 (on Mac OS 10.4.7) as a normal C command line utility; so this is basically just GCC. This code compiles fine, without any errors or warnings but when I run it in XCode it says: "31s has exited due to signal 11 (SIGSEGV)." and in Terminal it says "Segmentation Fault". Here is the code of mo...

Don't keep the .O's but Don't make everytime
I wish to make a executable from the prog1.c or the s.prog1.c files. And don't create the prog1.o files and certainly don't save them. Also, when I remake the module it would ONLY be remade if the s.prog1.c or prog1.c have been modified. I'm having little luck with this. Can anyone put some light on this issue? ...

Don't buy Micoshaft branded hardware
Don't buy Micoshaft branded hardware - it won't work with Linux. Instead buy more generic brands that works with more OSes. Save hours of grind getting things to work by checking web sites for harware compatibility. In particular as Linux is taking over, buy products with Linux compatibility listed. http://hardware4linux.info/ Thats one place where you can check if the hardware you plan buying is safe. Places where Linux is free to download: http://www.livecdlist.com http://www.distrowatch.com http://www.ubuntu.com On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 22:31:41 GMT, 7 wrote: > Don't buy ...

Can't get sound working (don't worry, full of details)
Hi, I'm new to OpenBSD but I'd like to use it as my desktop. One of the two problems which don't let me do that is that I can't get any sound, :P. Well, I read the FAQs and here is the deal: My motherboard is this: SY-P4VGM http://www.soyousa.com/products/proddesc.php?id=273 My chip is supported (VT8233): http://www.openbsd.org/i386.html dmesg output related to my chip: auvia0 at pci0 dev 17 function 5 "VIA VT8233 AC97" rev 0x50: irq 12 ac97: codec id 0x56494161 (VIA Technologies VT1612A) ac97: codec features headphone, 18 bit DAC, 18 bi...

Don't ask, don't tell...
While my son visited me for the day, after we went to the Hawks-Giants game and then to see Harry Potter he was still awake (12 years old) and so I put him in front of my Suse 10.0 machine and let him play Unreal Tournament 2004 in Linux. I let him set up the machine in Control Center first (he's a right hander and I'm a leftie), using KDE Control center, and then had him launch and run UT2004. I did't say anything about this being a Linux machine and I have no idea if he knows what Linux is even. I was about to "give the speech about Linux" and I decided, no, I woul...

Web resources about - Bookmarks Don't Work in gnus.pdf - comp.emacs.xemacs

Smart Bookmarks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Smart Bookmarks are an extended kind of internet bookmark used in web browsers . By accepting an argument they directly give access to functions ...

Is Facebook Testing The Ability For Users To Save Bookmarks To Places’ Pages?
Facebook appears to be testing a feature on certain pages for places that allows users to save bookmarks to the pages, in both desktop and mobile, ...

Facebook Adding App Bookmark Reordering to the Home Page Soon
Since the new Facebook home page launched a few weeks ago - making a few application bookmarks more prominent on the home page - one of the usability ...

Why no toolbar/bookmarks in Chrome on tablets?
... has. Why no icons at the top of the window? For example, this is what the browser window I'm using now has in its chrome. This kind of bookmark ...

Search Apps - You can use bookmark,history and explore hot apps. on the App Store on iTunes
Get Search Apps - You can use bookmark,history and explore hot apps. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Roomy Bookmarks Toolbar-01 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore 異塵行者's photos on Flickr. 異塵行者 has uploaded 10502 photos to Flickr.

How to recover bookmarks in Google Chrome - YouTube
Did you lose your valuable and hard-to-get bookmarks in Google Chrome or other data in it? Here is how to recover all of them completely and ...

Bookmarks: News, views and more from the literary world
Farewell the tweeting Prof; the hard-working Graeme Simsion; the absent Bob Brown; the treasures of Laurie Clancy; bad timing for the lost; and ...

Bookmarks: News and views from the book world
Bookshops under pressure but there is some bright news. In the US James Patterson backs up his strong opinions with financial assistance.

Bookmarks
More red faces; going Dutch with Ellroy; tough questions; the Pulitzer effect; from Scotland, sober; a celebration for authors; and Hardie Grant's ...