pb with automatic update installed package #2

help gourous!

During automatic update installed package I get the next message :"couldn't
find package preview with version nil"  and stop loading. what means this
message? only a part of packages has been update.
I work with xemacs 21.4.12.
Thank
Claude

0
claude
12/17/2003 11:10:48 PM
comp.emacs.xemacs 2750 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

pb with automatic update installed package
help gourous! During automatic update installed package I get the next message :"couldn't find package preview with version nil" and stop loading. what means this message? only a part of packages has been update. I work with xemacs 21.4.12. Thank Claude ...

Installed python 2.5 over 2.4 and lost installed packages
Hi all, I recently updated os x from python 2.4 to 2.5 (from python.org) and in doing so I lost my old python path entries. Python 2.4 was installed using fink. Now when I do: import sys print sys.path my old site-packages directory is not within it (the 2.4 one). So what is the right thing to do in this situation? It would be a pain to find and re-install each of the packages. Is it ok to add my old site-packages directory to the sys.path? What is the best way to do so (e.g. using .pth files or PYTHONPATH or other)? Is cp'ing the files from one place to another safe or advisable?...

Automatically install and update latex packages on linux
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but is there any way to automatically install and update latex packages on linux? I'm thinking about something like the miktex update manager on windows, but more ideally an rpm-repository containing an rpm for each latex package or for each group of packages so that installing a latex package from CTAN could be done by typing yum install package Does anybody know if this exists? Thanks, --Joris On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 17:42 +0100, Joris Desmet wrote: > I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but is there any way to &...

emacs packages shadowing xemacs packages
Hi all, I'm facing the problem that some emacs packages shadowing xemacs packages. This is causing some trouble. M-x list-load-path-shadows provides: /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/maxima-font-lock hides /usr/share/xemacs21/site-lisp/maxima/maxima-font-lock /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/maxima hides /usr/share/xemacs21/site-lisp/maxima/maxima /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/bookmode hides /usr/share/xemacs21/site-lisp/maxima/bookmode /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/smart-complete hides /usr/share/xemacs21/site-lisp/maxima/smart-complete /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/...

MikTex 2.9
I've been using MikTex on a Windows 7 machine for a while without any probl= ems; it has always successfully installed packages on the fly with <Random = package repository> specified. After a re-install of Windows 7, I've had to= re-install MikTex (version 2.9.5721). (N.B. I've tried both the 32 bit and= 64 bit versions.) Here's the test file I typeset (with pdfLatex+MakeIndex+BibTex): --------------------------------------------------------------------------- \documentclass[12pt]{article} \begin{document} test doc \end{document} --------------------------...

Updated Cygwin Package: python-2.3-2
New News: === ==== I have updated the version of Python to 2.3-2. The tarballs should be available on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly. Note this package was built against Cygwin 1.5.2-1. Hence, it *is* an official 64-bit, Cygwin 1.5.x package. Old News: === ==== Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language. If interested, see the Python web site for more details: http://www.python.org/ Please read the README file: ...

Miktex 2.5 package install problem (2)
Hello, I have a new pc since a week and I tried to install Miktex 2.5 (before, I had a former version on a former PC, all was working fine). With the "Basic MiKTeX Installer", it installs the basic version. Fine, but then I can't add any package. It stops at "Downloading the xxx [whatever] package..." and nothing happens. I tried to install in another way with the "MiKTeX Net Installer", and the same problem happens just at start. No download is possible. My PC works with Windows XP, 2002, SP2. I disabled all firewalls and antivirus but always the same. I...

Update OS/2 2.0 disks for new install?
What files besides the IDE driver would I have to put on what diskettes in order to install OS/2 2.0 to a modern computer. Computer is PIII, AtapiCD, 256ram. Just trying this as an exercise to add to my "collection" of OS/2 partitions! -- "What do you mean there's no movie?" Hi, for OS/2 2.00 there are the following ServicePacks XR06055 - OS/2 2.00 Service Pack 1 XR06100 - OS/2 2.00 Service Pack 2 these contain 32bit graphics, win-os/2 fixes etc. you'll at least replace the TIMER & FLOPPY stuff. bye Andreas http://www.os2bbs.com/d...

Updated Cygwin Package: python-2.3.3-2
New News: === ==== I have updated the version of Python to 2.3.3-2. The tarballs should be available on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly. The following are the notable changes since the previous release: o all known 64-bit I/O issues are resolved o Berkeley DB module is built against Berkeley DB 4.2 Old News: === ==== Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language. If interested, see the Python web site for more details: http://www.python.org/ ...

Updated Cygwin Package: python-2.5.1-2
New News: === ==== I have updated the version of Python to 2.5.1-2. The tarballs should be available on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly. The following is the only notable change since the previous release: o include bz2 module that was accidentally omitted in the previous release Old News: === ==== Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language. If interested, see the Python web site for more details: http://www.python.org/ ...

Updated Cygwin Package: python-2.3.2-1
New News: === ==== I have updated the version of Python to 2.3.2-1. The tarballs should be available on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly. The following are the other notable changes: 1. fix embedded Cygwin Python problem (SF #794140): http://sf.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105470&aid=794140&group_id=5470 2. comply with FHS directory structure Old News: === ==== Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language. If interested, see the Python web site for more details: ...

Updated Cygwin Package : python-2.6.5-2
*** Attention Cygwin Python module package maintainers: *** *** Cygwin has migrated from Python 2.5 to 2.6. *** *** Please build, test, and release your packages ASAP. *** New News: === ==== I have updated the version of Python to 2.6.5-2. The tarballs should be available on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly. The following are the changes since the previous release: o promote from experimental to current o build against ncursesw (instead of ncurses) o export PySignal_SetWakeupFd (used by PyGObject/PyGtk) o build _ctypes module against Cygwin's libff...

Updated Cygwin Package: python-2.5.2-1
New News: === ==== I have updated the version of Python to 2.5.2-1. The tarballs should be available on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly. The following are the only notable changes since the previous release: o upgrade to Python 2.5.2 o include pre-built sqlite3 module o include patches for the following issues: - http://bugs.python.org/issue2233 - http://bugs.python.org/issue2234 Old News: === ==== Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language. If interested, see the Python web site for more details: ...

Updated Cygwin Package: python-2.3.4-2
New News: === ==== I have updated the version of Python to 2.3.4-2. The tarballs should be available on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly. The following is the only notable change since the previous release: o include _tkinter module which was mistakenly omitted in 2.3.4-1 Old News: === ==== Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language. If interested, see the Python web site for more details: http://www.python.org/ Please read ...

Web resources about - pb with automatic update installed package #2 - comp.emacs.xemacs

Semi-automatic firearm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A semi-automatic , or self-loading firearm is a weapon which performs all steps necessary to prepare the weapon to fire again after firing—assuming ...

Capture desktop activity with Automatic Screenshotter
... record what’s happening on your PC. Until you try it, and are left sorting through folders packed with pointless, near-identical images. Automatic ...

Stop automatic Windows 10 upgrades without installing any extra software
It's a new year, but that doesn't mean Microsoft is giving up on converting all of its users to Windows 10 . In fact, the notifications are as ...

New proposals in Olympia include incentives for low rents, automatic voter registration, gun restrictions ...
Seattle may not be able to force landlords to lower rents (yet), but a bill in the State Legislature could incentivize them to do so. A bipartisan ...

A second look at Australia's ban on semi-automatic weapons - Videos - CBS News
After a 1996 massacre in Australia left 35 people dead, the government banned semi-automatic firearms. Holly Williams went to Australia to see ...

Automatic-braking study proves it's massively beneficial
The IIHS' first in-depth look at this type of system shows that it's reducing collisions and cutting down on related injuries.

Park Rangers Illegally Used Tax Dollars To Buy Automatic Rifles And Flashbangs
Park Rangers Illegally Used Tax Dollars To Buy Automatic Rifles And Flashbangs

Automatic garbage bin promises to clean the oceans
Take a close look at the water in your local marina and you'll probably shudder at the amount of waste floating around. You'd practically need ...

Saddlers hold on to move back into the automatic promotion places
Saddlers hold on to move back into the automatic promotion places ESPN FC Bury replied with Reece Brown and Andrew Tutte testing goalkeeper ...

Amazon Sweetens Prime Membership With Automatic 20% Off New Video Game Releases
Amazon wants to steal away some of Best Buy's video game business with a new Prime Perk granting a 20% discount on all pre-orders and new releases. ...