checking a menu pick

Hello
man, as simple as this, I never thought I have to ask,
using emacs 21.x.x
c++/ah Abbrev Fill mode, BTW on the very left there is (DOS)-- what does
this mean? anyway this is not the reason I am here.
I used the mouse, "after few days with out touching it", to go to the
menu bar at the top Cscope -> options "which does not have a keyborad
keys binding" which has a right arrow, by moving the mouse there it
opens up a sub menu, there are some options with a box on the left of
each, how can I check on of them boxes, I tried every mouse key for no
avail, is there a kill switch some where or what?

thanks
0
Edo
10/1/2004 3:15:43 PM
comp.emacs 4822 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow