Misc about Emulators

Hi All!!!

I got about 27 emulators, but it's so pitty cause I can't find Basic Manuals on Internet. And I like to run my emulators in my MS-DOS 6.22 computer, it's fun to run emulators, coding Basic and so on.

Regards

Mikael Lj
0
MIkael
4/13/2014 8:39:15 AM
comp.emulators.misc 427 articles. 0 followers. pgm (4) is leader. Post Follow

Hi All Hackers!!!

I does not run all Emulators i MS-DOS, I run some i Windows. But I like to run them in MS-DOS. And I like to code some older Basic, it's fun to do that.

Regards

Mikael Lj

0
MIkael

Hi, SpecDrum Emulators? (and Misc)
Hi. Does anyone know if there is a current emulator that supports the SpecDrum interface as I've got the 'program cassete' but no interface... .... Copyrights withstanding I might try and see if the tape's sampleable so it can be made transfered into TZX format. Any objections? Also I found I had some copies of 'Let's Compute' stashed in a store... ...Would anyone bed intrested if I were to transfer some listings into sutiable format for Basin or other emulators? It's been a long time since I was here so can I please have a pointer to the current FAQ and Cha...

is there an emulator with Symbiface emulation?
is there an emulator with Symbiface emulation? On Aug 22, 4:29 am, Julian <news..REMOVETHI...@dailyplanetmail.org> wrote: > is there an emulator with Symbiface emulation? Yes, sure! :-) The following Emulators include a SYMBiFACE II emulation: - WinApe (all components with the exception of the ROM-rewrite-mode) - CPCE (all components) - WinCPC (mouse and RTC, no IDE and no ROM-rewrite-mode) - Virtual CPC (all components) You can find more infos and links here: http://www.cpcwiki.com/index.php/Emulators Is someone missing? CU, Prodatron ...

Theorectical, is it true, could we emulate larrabee with Misc?
I thought this might be an amusing topic. If misc outperforms all other architectures in power consumption, would it be possible to throw enough misc cores up against a larrabee to emulate it at the same performance? I am not asking for detailed discussion, but just a time wasting speculative overview. http://www.intel.com/pressroom/archive/releases/20080804fact.htm?cid=apac:ggl|larrabee_au_brand|kFCDB|s http://www.intel.com/technology/visual/microarch.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larrabee_(GPU) Let's start the bidding, 4000 cores, 40,000 cores (well I can assume that w...

Which emulators emulate floating bus?
Of the popular Apple II and IIgs emulators, which ones emulate the floating bus reads of video data, as required for "Apple Split" and "vaporlock" programs? Programs that use this capability usually use it to split the screen between different video modes, or occasionally for smooth animation. -michael NadaPong: Network game demo for Apple II computers! Home page: http://members.aol.com/MJMahon/ "The wastebasket is our most important design tool--and it's seriously underused." Michael J. Mahon <mjmahon@aol.com> wrote: > Of the po...

Emulating emulators on a stock C64.
I just bought a PUBLIC DOMAIN SELECT library of the complete BIBLE. It's on thirty 5.25" disk sides. I want to demo my SX 64 for my congregation with this BIBLE using compressed files. On C64 emulators, ordinary C64 programs do file input / output operations on ZIPped disk images. Is there some kind of system when installed on stock C64s that allow the same kind of file operations while running ordinary Commodore programs? > I just bought a PUBLIC DOMAIN SELECT library of the > complete BIBLE. It's on thirty 5.25" disk sides. I > want to demo my SX 64 for my...

misc
I'm Graham Goodkin. I"m a skinhead and hate all minorities. My wife Laura Chittick is from the south and introduced me to the KKK. I'm a former Bear Stearns VP. ...

misc
> laura.biding@ntlworld.com laura.biding@ntlworld.com <laura.biding@ntlworld.com> wrote: >> > laura.biding@ntlworld.com has been plonked. -- Tad McClellan SGML consulting tadmc@augustmail.com Perl programming Fort Worth, Texas ...

Misc
Fruitfull the misc these days... -- Ive i_b_ wrote: > Fruitfull the misc these days... > > -- Ive Do you have some oddball script that was written by a dead 60's era hipster such as Timothy Leary that spams all of these oddball posts everywhere? I'm going to have to add another hard disk just to store your message headers... (*> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:15:30 -0500, Hawk <taoHawk2003@yahoo.com> wrote: >Do you have some oddball script that was written by a dead 60's era >hipster such as Timothy Leary that spams all of these od...

misc
Hello, How to get W3 to work ? (loading the page, at least the source, not complaining about html-string-caracter errors) How to get xemacs work ON msdos, not on windows or linux. (the link from the documentation page show me nothing, and there is nothing on this group) Why the self documented project turned to such a mess ? flame me, i just loose my nerves L. "Laurent Herve" <laurent.herve23@libertysurf.fr> writes: > Hello, > > How to get W3 to work ? (loading the > page, at least the source, not complaining > about html-string-cara...

misc
I'm Graham Goodkin. I"m a skinhead and hate all minorities. My wife Laura Chittick is from the south and introduced me to the KKK. I'm a former Bear Stearns VP. ...

misc
b.terry@gmx.com ...

Proper IDE emulation in Specy emulators
A few months ago I was told that none of the Spectrum emulators have proper IDE emulation. This might not be a big deal to most people but I thought I would share the info I gathered so that someone, if interested, can develop a different way of emulating IDE interfaces. The technicalities involved are way above my head so I'll leave it to the experts. :) When natxcross created the video clip with digitised audio http://www.ys3.org/?p=105 he said it worked great on emulators, but too slow on real hardware. The way he created the clip was described here: http://www.ys3.org/?p=106 Abou...

II emulator with math accelerator card emulation?
Are there any Apple II emulators out there with FastMath or any other sort of floating point/trig able math accelerator emulation? even with a fast PC running a II emulator, applesoft floating point and trig functions take a long time. Rich aiiadict AT hotmail DOT com http://rich12345.tripod.com aiiadict@gmail.com (Rich J.) writes: > Are there any Apple II emulators out there with FastMath or any other > sort of floating point/trig able math accelerator emulation? > even with a fast PC running a II emulator, applesoft floating point > and trig functions take a long time. If you...

TCPIP USB MISC LIKE GPIB MISC
I used to use GPIB misc a lot to send code through GPIB after VISA is closed to set instrument to local, etc. Now I am try to control the instrument through USB and TCPIP, it seems there is no corresponding MISC VI for USB and TCPIP such as GPIB MISC. Is there any way to do 'loc' function under TCPIP/USB connection after VISA is closed? Hello Qualcomm, &nbsp; From my understanding of your situation, you can have a similar functionality by using a property node to check the status of the device from the VISA palette.&nbsp;&nbsp;By&nbsp;using the&nbsp;property node&a...

Web resources about - Misc about Emulators - comp.emulators.misc

Emulator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about emulators in computing . For a line of digital musical instruments, see E-mu Emulator . For the Transformers character, ...

Mac App Store - Opera Mobile Emulator
Get Opera Mobile Emulator on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Genesis emulator in a controller auto launches on Windows PC - YouTube
READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR LINKS AND DETAILS! Down below here. So I made a Genesis emulator in a controller. It is basically a USB Saturn style ...

Nintendo patent hints at official Game Boy emulator for mobile phones
... filed by Nintendo that shows the company is interested in bringing Game Boy titles to mobile devices through emulation technology. Many emulators ...

Video shows MAME Emulator in action on tvOS-based Apple TV
... experimenting with different ways to take advantage of the iOS 9-based tvOS operating system. Developer Kevin Smith has created a MAME Emulator ...

BlueStacks Android emulator lets you use apps on your PC
A new Windows PC program has just hit beta testing that allows Android users to fire up apps on their computers, even the ones they’ve already ...

Microsoft Visual Studio Emulator now supports Android Studio and Eclipse with ADT
Microsoft's Visual Studio Emulator for Android was launched only last November. It was the tech company's attempt at getting developers working ...

Apps of the Week: Pocket Trains, My Wendy's, DraStic DS Emulator and more!
Another week, another great set of app picks from the folks here at Android Central.

Android L 64-bit emulator finally out, only for Intel x86
From Google I/O 2014, we were treated to a preview of Android next OS releases, now known popularly as Android L. Android head honcho Sundar ...

Nostalgic And Awesome: Fully Working TI-83, TI-85, And TI-86 Android Emulators Hit The Market
Sure, there are some excellent calculators in the Android Market, but do any of them make you hesitate for a minute when looking at them to figure ...