$50,000 for KILLING FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS DIRECTORS #2

I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and James Clapper for secretly and
illegally torturing millions of Americans.

Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
torture them.

This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
and Psychotronic Weapons.

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
AmerGovtCriminalsExposer

comp.fonts 4623 articles. 2 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow

$50,000 for KILLING FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS DIRECTORS
I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and James Clapper for secretly and illegally torturing millions of Americans. Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who torture them. This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy and Psychotronic Weapons. AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer AmerGovtCriminalsExposer ...

$50,000 for KILLING FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS DIRECTORS
I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and illegally torturing millions of Americans. Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who torture them in "Self Defense". This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy and Psychotronic Weapons. ...

$50,000 for KILLING FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS DIRECTORS
I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and illegally torturing millions of Americans. Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who torture them in "Self Defense". This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy and Psychotronic Weapons. On May 26, 4:44=A0am, "AmerGovtPsychopathsEx...

$50,000 for KILLING FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS DIRECTORS #3
I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and James Clapper for secretly and illegally torturing millions of Americans. Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who torture them. This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy and Psychotronic Weapons. ...

BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA DIRECTORS
BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA DIRECTORS I am doing it again but this time saying exactly the same things Vikram Buddhi did in his posts and adding much more serious criminal acts..... I CHALLENGE any posters to email my post to FBI, CIA, NSA and Secret Service and get me arrested....... 1) Bomb these American Federal Buildings and American INFRASTRUCTURE BUILDINGS and KILL as many FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS. FBI Headquarters - Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC CIA Headquarers in Langley, Virginia NSA Headquarters in Ft George Me...

BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA DIRECTORS #5
BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA DIRECTORS I am doing it again but this time saying exactly the same things Vikram Buddhi did in his posts and adding much more serious criminal acts..... I CHALLENGE any posters to email my post to FBI, CIA, NSA and Secret Service and get me arrested....... 1) Bomb these American Federal Buildings and American INFRASTRUCTURE BUILDINGS and KILL as many FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS. FBI Headquarters - Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC CIA Headquarers in Langley, Virginia NSA Headquarters ...

BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA DIRECTORS #6
BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA DIRECTORS I am doing it again but this time saying exactly the same things Vikram Buddhi did in his posts and adding much more serious criminal acts..... I CHALLENGE any posters to email my post to FBI, CIA, NSA and Secret Service and get me arrested....... 1) Bomb these American Federal Buildings and American INFRASTRUCTURE BUILDINGS and KILL as many FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS. FBI Headquarters - Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC CIA Headquarers in Langley, Virginia NSA Headquarters ...

$1 MILLION for MAIMING and TORTURING FAMILIES of FBI, CIA and NSA DIRECTORS
I will Pay $1 Million to anyone for MAIMING and TORTURING the FAMILIES of FBI, CIA and NSA Directors Robert Mueller III, David Petraeus and Keith Alexander respectively regardless of their age. I will increase the BOUNTY by $10,000 per EACH DAY you TORTURE the FAMILIES of these EVIL AMERICAN CHRISTIAN ANIMALS. Everytime these AMERICANS CRY in PAIN.......TORTURE THEM MORE....... If they DONT CRY in PAIN.......TORTURE THEM MORE....... SHOW NO MERCY. American Christian Terrorists are the MOST EVIL ANIMALS in the annals of humanity. These EVIL BASTARDS at CIA, FBI and NSA have been getting aw...

WVW Hello world with 2 fonts or 2 font sizes of same font
could anyone write a small Hello World using more then 1 font or more sizes then one. I cant figure this one out. Thanks Yon ...

invest 25$ and make 50,000 in few weeks #2 #2
A wise man once wrote, "Where there is little to lose by trying, And a great deal to gain if successful, by all means try." If you could blow $25, or spend $25 or even Invest just $25, and within 180 days get a return of several thousands of dollars by simply following a proven format, would you do it? Of course you would! Well, here's your chance. As was aired on TV,you've probably heard about the 15-year old boy hiding away over $70,000 in cash in his closet. He followed the instructions below, and earned lots of cash. Or about the wife, who as a joke, set out to...

Earn $35,000- $50,000 per project from google #2
Earn $35,000- $50,000 per project from google it is a online project work from google.you can earn a lot from here.just join with the below network and you will start earn within 15 minutes www.onlineincomehere.blogspot.com/ ...

2,000,000,000 downloads
The thousands of developers who created 85,000 applications must not have received the memo from COLA that claimed that the iPhone was a locked down "closed" platform. People were supposed to reject this closed locked-down monster and fall in love with something "open" like the (now bankrupt) OpenMoko. <quote> Inside the numbers: The App Store hits 2 billion downloads Another App Store milestone, and another opportunity to take stock of its impact. Roughly five months after the virtual storefront crossed the 1 billion iPhone and iPod touch application download threshold, Apple announced Monday that downloads have now exceeded the 2 billion mark--according to Apple CEO Steve Jobs, consumers downloaded half a billion apps in the third quarter alone, while AppleInsider crunches the numbers to determine that users are now downloading an average of 6.3 million apps per day, up from 4.1 million in the App Store's first year. Apple adds that there are now over 85,000 applications in the store and more than 125,000 programmers in its iPhone Developer Program. </quote> http://www.fiercedeveloper.com/story/inside-numbers-app-store-hits-2-billion-downloads/2009-09-28 On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:18:08 -0400, Ezekiel wrote: > The thousands of developers who created 85,000 applications must not > have received the memo from COLA that claimed that the iPhone was a > locked down "closed" platform. People were supposed to ...

Re: 2.4.2 -> 2.5.2 XRC and <font>
Seemed to fix it! Danke. > Please try latest cvs HEAD, fonts handling was changed several times > recently so it's not impossible that this bug was already fixed. -- Casey O'Donnell RPI STS Department - Graduate Student http://homepage.mac.com/codonnell/ http://homepage.mac.com/codonnell/wxblogger/ --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwidgets.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwidgets.org ...

non-Latin-1 fonts with KDE 2.2.2
Hello, I have a computer running Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r2 which contains KDE 2.2.2. I have installed the normal and transcoded font packages which means, I have the standard fonts available in ISO 10646-1 as well as in several ISO 8859 encodings. Unfortunately, in KCharSelect only the Latin-1 range is displayed correctly; all other areas have only questions marks ("?") shown. Has anybody an idea, what's wrong here? Wolfgang ...

2,000,000 correlations
HI, I have 2,000 variables labeled x1 - x2000. I need to find all pairs that have a correlation over .99. My data is set up as: Date x1 x2 x3 ..... 092000 3.5 2.7 1.6 102000 2.9 1.8 1.2 .. .. .. Is there a way to generate all the correlations and create a dataset that would have: Var1 Var2 CORR X1 X1 1 X1 X2 .75 X1 X3 .80 X1 X4 .99 .. .. X2 X2 1 X2 X3 .88 X2 X4 .99 .. .. .. On Apr 3, 11:33 am, "dc...@hotmail.com" <dc...@hotmail.com> wrote: > HI, > > I have 2,000 variables labeled x1 - x2000. I need to find all pairs > that have a correlation over .99. My data is set up as: > > Date x1 x2 x3 ..... > 092000 3.5 2.7 1.6 > 102000 2.9 1.8 1.2 > . > . > . > > Is there a way to generate all the correlations and create a dataset > that would have: > > Var1 Var2 CORR > X1 X1 1 > X1 X2 .75 > X1 X3 .80 > X1 X4 .99 > . > . > X2 X2 1 > X2 X3 .88 > X2 X4 .99 > . > . > . rather than calculating and processing 2 million correlations, you might want to reduce the variable count somehow. that being said, here's how you can do it: data data(drop = i); format id z4.; array x(*) x1-x200; do id = 1 to 1...

[News] Mozilla Addons Downloaded Over 2,000,000,000 Times

the NSA stores 1,000,000,000 times the data than the STASI
at least we can make jokes about the STASI http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2380936/Stasi-style-How-East-Germanys-secret-police-dressed-agents-ensure-infiltrate-lives-suspects.html ...

invest 25$ and make 50,000 in few weeks #2
A wise man once wrote, "Where there is little to lose by trying, And a great deal to gain if successful, by all means try." If you could blow $25, or spend $25 or even Invest just $25, and within 180 days get a return of several thousands of dollars by simply following a proven format, would you do it? Of course you would! Well, here's your chance. As was aired on TV,you've probably heard about the 15-year old boy hiding away over $70,000 in cash in his closet. He followed the instructions below, and earned lots of cash. Or about the wife, who as a joke, set out to...

Invest $6 and make $50,000 before the holidays...$$$ #2
EXCELLENT CASH INCOME I started out with $6. Now, I am making thousands. I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and addre...

[...]

[News] Sun CEO: OpenOffice.org Reaches 2,000,000-3,000,000 New Users PER WEEK

Re: Google Sends a Virus to 50,000 Users #2
> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Maybe some of you have noticed that > Grisoft AVG anti-virus is no longer going to have a *free edition* > after early in January, 2007. If we want to use it, we will need to > pay for it effective after next month. PAT] Pat, A followup to my last post. Here is the URL for the freeware version of AVG, with instructions. http://free.grisoft.com/doc/39791 Claude ...

invest 25$ and make 50,000 in few weeks #2 1197206
A wise man once wrote, "Where there is little to lose by trying, And a great deal to gain if successful, by all means try." If you could blow $25, or spend $25 or even Invest just $25, and within 180 days get a return of several thousands of dollars by simply following a proven format, would you do it? Of course you would! Well, here's your chance. As was aired on TV,you've probably heard about the 15-year old boy hiding away over $70,000 in cash in his closet. He followed the instructions below, and earned lots of cash. Or about the wife, who as a joke, set out to...

Web resources about - $50,000 for KILLING FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS DIRECTORS #2 - comp.fonts

David L. Williams (film director) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Williams began his career as an actor, working regularly with theatre director Matthew Lloyd at the Almeida Theatre , Leicester Haymarket and ...

Yahoo Investor Seeks to Replace Yahoo's Entire Board of Directors
Yahoo investor Starboard Value nominated nine directors to the struggling web portal's board, which it contends has been mismanaged under Chief ...

FBI director says fight with Apple about terrorism, not setting precedent
FBI Director James Comey testifies to the House Judiciary Committee on March 1. (credit: C-Span3) James Comey, the Federal Bureau of Investigation ...

Ex-CIA director: EU 'gets in way' of security services
A former CIA director says the EU "in some ways gets in the way" of security services, as the debate over whether the UK would be safer in or ...

'Batman v Superman' is a complete trainwreck, and director Zack Snyder is to blame
... is one of the most highly anticipated films of the year. Unfortunately, the movie is a complete mess. A lot of that blame can fall on director ...

Ex-CIA director: Europe may be too free
The EU may have to compromise on privacy protections in order to defeat terrorism, Michael Hayden says.

Allman film director wins release after year in Georgia jail
SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — A movie director jailed in southeast Georgia won his release Wednesday after serving a year behind bars for the death of ...

Former CIA Director Blasts Obama For ‘Straw Man’ Arguments In Fight Against Islamic Terrorism
Former CIA Director Blasts Obama For ‘Straw Man’ Arguments In Fight Against Islamic Terrorism

Watch ‘Midnight Rider’ Director Randall Miller Enter Court In Shackles, Leave A Free Man
EXCLUSIVE: Midnight Rider director Randall Miller walked into court this morning shackled but left a free man after spending a year in the Wayne ...

'Activist investor' wants to replace all Yahoo's directors
In many ways, Yahoo is the internet's metaphorical grandparent. We don't visit nearly enough, and we're all avoiding thinking about what might ...