[CM] recreating the MSX font

From the «BBS days were holy days» department:
Title: Making an MSX font
Author: Thom Holwerda
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 18:19:38 -0500
Link: http://osnews.com/story/29552/Making_an_MSX_font

I figured, for this and future posts I have planned about MSX, that I wanted an
MSX font face. I browsed the web a bit for one and found nothing that I liked.
So decided to create one. I'm pretty sure I'll be violating someone's copyright
here, because I won't be making an MSX-inspired 8-bit looking font. I am going
to build THE EXACT FONT that the MSX 1.0 I grew up with had. I just hope the
copyright owner will let this pass, given how "valuable" this font is nowadays
and that I won't be making a cent from this. If he or she is not OK, though,
I'll comply with their request. I used an MSX a lot when I was a kid. Great
machine for BASIC.
0
RS
12/16/2016 4:57:02 PM
comp.fonts 4623 articles. 2 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow