Century for Mac OS X 10.10

Looking for the font Century for Mac. If you have, please email. Thank You.
0
Shane
11/30/2014 7:33:49 AM
comp.fonts 4623 articles. 2 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow

Hi. Someone told me that Mac OS X 10.7.x and 10.8.x do not come with iLife like the older Mac OS X versions (e.g., 10.5.x). I did not know this! Since my client uses iPhoto that came preinstalled on his old 2008 MacBook Pro's Mac OS X 10.5.x (10.5.8 right now), can he use the old one from 10.5.8? Or will he need a third party replacement (needs to import/copy the old image files) or buy a new iPhoto version for his photo(graph)s? I recalled he did not like iPhoto and wonder if the new one is any better. Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Every ruler...

ZoomView problem in Mac OS X 10.2.x & 10.3.x
Hello Everyone This mail is sent to more groups and mailing lists in different countries, also groups, which normally not uses the English language as the native list language, so - PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER TO THIS MESSAGE! - but read it carefully and then follow the instructions regarding answering at the buttom of this mail. I have discovered a bug in Mac OS X 10.2.x and up to latest version 10.3.= 8. When you activate the controlpane *ZoomView* for enlargement and put it either in 'Normal mode' - i.e. black text on white background, - or in "Reverse Mode" - i.e. whit...

Your Mac won't start up in Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.3.9 or earlier)
Your Mac won't start up in Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.3.9 or earlier) Nothing can be more frustrating than turning on your Mac only to find that it won't start up. Instead of seeing the Finder, you see a blue or gray screen, an icon of a broken folder, a kernel panic, a flashing question mark, or a computer that just sits there. What can you do? Don't worry. It could be a simple issue that you can fix yourself. Note: This article applies to Mac OS X 10.3.9 or earlier. Tip: If your computer won't start at all, skip to "You see a blank, gray screen" below. The first step ...

Mac OS X Kerberos Extras updated for Mac OS X 10.3

Mac OS X 1.0 x86 and Mac OS X 10.4 x86
I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... There should be some interesting error messages to find. I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... -- Andrew J. Brehm Marx Brothers Fan PowerPC/Macintosh User Supporter of Chicken Sandwiches In article <1gxrpng.qcld42zk38uoN%ajbrehm@gmail.com>, ajbrehm@gmail.com (Andrew J. Brehm) wrote: > I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or > earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... > > There should be some interesting error messages to find. &...

Does an app run Mac O X 10.4 when it has been built on Mac OS 10. 3+
Hello. I don't have Mac OS X 10.4 yet, my application is built on Mac OS X 10.3.9, does The application can run properly on Mac OS 10.4 ? Thanks ming --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwidgets.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwidgets.org Hi Ming, Yes, almost everything should work without modification. I only found one thing in Tiger that worked differently than Panther, and it was easy to fix once I got a complete report of what was going on. HTH,...

Mac OS X 10.8.5's App Store keeps offering the free 10.10 Mavericks...
Hello. Mac OS X 10.8.5's App Store keeps offering the free 10.10 Mavericks when I manually check for updates. I right clicked and hid this update to make it go away. After I exit App Store and recheck for updates, it returns. Why is it not hiding? I don't want it! :( Thank you in advance. :) -- "Are you slower than an ant?" --Sai Yuk from The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk movie (English subtitles) /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | ...

Will Mac OS X 10.7.x still get updates since 10.9 is now out?
Hello. IIRC, Apple stop supporting and giving Mac OS X updates that are over two version old. Is 10.7 no longer getting updates even though I saw a Safari and iTunes update today? Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "A centipede is an ant made to Canadian/government specs." --unknown /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail. If crediting, ( ) then please kindly use Ant ...

54g Wireless
Hi there, I have two apple laptops coming into our work network - one is an oldish IBook with an original Airport card which supports 64bit WEP and the other is a brand new IBook with 128bit WEP security. Our wireless network router is a belkin but only allows us to set 64 bit OR 128 bit - is there anyway of allowing either of these computers onto the network whilst securing it? Thanks Wesley Blue Wezza <blue-wezza@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: > I have two apple laptops coming into our work network - one is an oldish > IBook with an original Airport card which supports 64bit W...

54g Wireless
Hi there, I have two apple laptops coming into our work network - one is an oldish IBook with an original Airport card which supports 64bit WEP and the other is a brand new IBook with 128bit WEP security. Our wireless network router is a belkin but only allows us to set 64 bit OR 128 bit - is there anyway of allowing either of these computers onto the network whilst securing it? Thanks Wesley Blue Wezza wrote: > Hi there, > > I have two apple laptops coming into our work network - one is an oldish > IBook with an original Airport card which supports 64bit WEP and the ...

Mac OS X 10.3.9 to 10.3.8
Is there a way to go back from 10.3.9 to 10.3.8. I have protools that will not work in 10.3.9. Any ideas? thx <fromero@csudh.edu> wrote in message news:1138070312.152531.300390@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to go back from 10.3.9 to 10.3.8. I have protools that > will not work in 10.3.9. Any ideas? > Restore from the backup you made before you updated to 10.3.9, or reinstall and update from your install CD. Greg How do yu restore from a backup on a mac? Also, if I reinstall from the CDs wont that remove my applications? G.T. wrote: > <fro...

Mac OS X 10.4.10 update and 64 bit
I notice in the release notes for Mac X 10.4.10 one of the points in Third-party improvements is: "Improves compatibility of Mathematica 6 with 64-bit Macs." Does anyone know how to update or enable Mathematica 6 to take advantage of this system change ? I will answer my own question: http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/macintosh/osx/32bitratherthan64bit.html Seems to work fine. ...

Mac OS X 10.2.8 worse then 10.1
I "upgraded" my G3 PowerMac from Mac OS X 10.1 to 10.2.8, mainly because I was able to get the install CDs extremely cheap and it means I can use a slightly newer web browser and newsreader. It's not noticeably any faster nor slower, but 10.2.8 is definitely a lot buggier. :-( - The display goes to sleep for no reason and the only way to get it back is to force a reboot. (I haven't had time to work out whether it only happens after using Classic, but does happen even if I have quit Classic.) - FileMaker Pro (under Classic) now ...

Mac OS X 10.4.3 breaks Maple 10
I just upgraded my Mac system software to 10.4.3, and now when I try to start up Maple 10, I get the following error: Cannot launch Java application Uncaught exception in main method: java.lang.NullPointerException Maple worked fine under 10.4.2; is there any way I can fix this, short of downgrading my system software?? (Guess this is why I make backups before upgrading.) Jeanne In article <Jeanne.Clelland-C47F86.14203304112005@peabody.colorado.edu>, Jeanne Clelland <Jeanne.Clelland@NOSPAM.colorado.edu> wrote: > I just upgraded my Mac system software t...

Web resources about - Century for Mac OS X 10.10 - comp.fonts

17th-century philosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
17th-century philosophy in the Western world is generally regarded as being the start of modern philosophy , and a departure from the medieval ...

Pandey century helps India avoid ODI whitewash against Australia
Manish Pandey has carved out his maiden ODI century to guide India to 4 for 331 and a 6 wicket victory in the fifth and final game of the series ...

Australia v India one-day series: Bowlers again toil as Virat Kohli century leads India to another big ...
Anyone with only a tenuous interest in cricket who stumbled on Sunday's third one-dayer on TV could have been excused for thinking Channel Nine ...

Chris Gayle equals fastest ever Twenty20 half-century for Melbourne Renegades
Yuvraj Singh has some company at the top of the list for fastest ever half-centurions in Twenty20 cricket.

Pandey century helps India avoid ODI whitewash against Australia
Manish Pandey has carved out his maiden ODI century to guide India to 4 for 331 and a 6 wicket victory in the fifth and final game of the series ...

A Norse temple for the 21st century
What’s behind the resurgence of neo-pagan religions?

Star’s bizarre optical antics go back at least a century
... the earlier leading candidates to explain the odd behavior of this star. The new data suggest this explanation is unlikely. For over a century, ...

Can Bernie And Jeremy Drag Their Respective Parties Into The New Century?
Two weeks out from the February 1 Iowa caucuses, there is a dead-heat between Bernie and Hillary . The Nation , as you've probably heard by now ...

Search for Malaysian jet finds century-old shipwreck
A review of images taken by underwater drones confirms sighting of ship from the 19th century

Karl Barth: 10 things you didn't know about a great 20th century thinker
Swiss theologian Karl Barth (1886-1968) was one of the most important figures in 20th century theology.