DTL Argo, anyone?

I'm looking for the DTL (Dutch Type Library) ArgoT font. It might be
named Argo (without the T) too. Specifically: DTLArgoT-Bold,
DTLArgoT-Regular and DTLArgoT-Black.

The document also uses a font called Agrofont, which I suspect is very
similair (looking at the PDF in OSX Preview). Specifically: Agrofont-Vet
and Agrofont-VetCursief. I can probably do with just the DTL Argo font.

Or maybe someone call tell me how I can import a PDF in Illustrator so
that I see the outlines of the fonts? I don't need to edit the text
anyway, I just need the vector data... I've tried tens of conversions
but I didn't manage. It seems so straightforward since a subset of the
fonts are embedded so it views correctly in Acrobat and Preview.

Many, many thanks! :)

  - J.
-1
comp.fonts 4623 articles. 2 followers. margulisd (51) is leader. Post Follow